His Ignorant Lover ✓

By Namas48

••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💥Character Aesthetics💥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Happy Together
💟Bonus Chapter 1💟
💟Bonus Chapter 2💟
💟Bonus Chapter 3💟
🌸 Epilogue 🌸
💟 Nihaan Family Moments 💟

Chapter 46

1.6K 61 4
By Namas48

Ruhaan parked the car in front of her house. He removed his sunglasses and regarded his surrounding. He remembered a few months ago, he was so disgusted with this unhygienic and polluted street but now, even though he wasn't sensitized to it, he wanted to come here again and again to catch a glimpse of her. His Nisha.

He got out and pressed the bell of her house but his brows gritted together when it didn't ring. He tried again but still in vain. Getting disappointed by it, he knocked on the gate. After a couple of strikes, it got opened, revealing Nisha.

His gaze roamed over her. She was as usual looking so pure and beautiful in a light pastel-colored dress, covering herself in a grey shawl. Her hair was tied in an elegant braid, which was failing to bind her hair as many strands of her hair were falling on her temple and the side of her cheeks. He had realized she had extraordinary silky and sleek hair which he loved to touch during their moments together.

Bringing himself out of his thoughts, he regarded her whose green eyes again held the hatred for him. But he was the only one who could see the love which she had buried inside.

"Hi." He smiled. "How are you?"

"Your baby is doing well," she replied, sternly, causing him to look at her dumbfoundedly since he never expected this.

He rubbed his nape and gestured toward the bell. "What happened to the bell? It wasn't working when I pressed it."

The bell stopped working probably a month after the heavy rain.

"It shouldn't be your concern," Nisha said in the same dry tone as before. "And yes next time if you have to check up on your child 's well-being, go directly to the clinic not here."

Ruhaan sighed. She had become tough. So much so that he couldn't believe it was the same Nisha who used to cry over small things. He was indeed a jerk to misuse her emotions like this.

"Here I have to object. I don't want to perform my duty incompletely and unsatisfactorily," Ruhaan protested.

Nisha looked at him with a clenched jaw. She couldn't say no here. He would come up with different arguments regarding his right to the baby. "Wait for two minutes."

Ruhaan accepted. "Sure."

Nisha shut the gate and turned around to find her mother. "Was it him?"

Nisha nodded. "I'll go with you." Tabinda offered.

"No, Ammi. You shouldn't go. You won't be able to control yourself," she declined softly.

"What if he tries to do something to you? You will be alone with him now," Tabinda's voice felt like on the verge of crying.

Nisha scoffed. "Nothing will happen. Don't worry...I'll go now. It's already too late. I have to do another important thing as well."

Tabinda raised a brow. "What's that?"

"I'll tell you once I'll be back," she asserted and grabbed her handbag from the divan. "Bye. Don't start working endlessly."

After a while, she came out and found Ruhaan standing near his car, taking its support. He straightened noticing her. He was in his black three-piece. Perhaps he came to her directly from his office. He opened the door of the passenger's seat for her. She shot him a cold stare before sitting inside. But what happened next shocked him.

"Don't!" She said when he tried to close the door of her side. "I can do it myself."

She did what she said when Ruhaan left the door.

Ruhaan regarded her silently briefly. This was yet another time she tried to embarrass him but instead of feeling angry, his lips spread. This was her way of showing herself and him that she was able to resist him now.

The checkup showed everything was fine but advised Nisha to take care of her nutrition.

After getting into the car again, Ruhaan turned his head towards her and adorably looked at her face. He was glad that he was spending time with her. Even if it was just for the sake of their unborn child for her but at least, she was with him.

"Thank you for letting me do this," Ruhaan started.

Nisha narrowed her eyes. "What?"

"To let me take you to see the doctor," he replied.

Nisha sneered. "If I wouldn't have done it you would have forced me by your money and power. Or worst you would have pulled another dirty trick to bring me down. "

Ruhaan's jaw clenched with the amount of disgust present in her words. "I would have never done it."

"Use this stunt of yours on anyone else. It won't work on me. The only thing I know is that you can stoop down any level to get what you want."

Here Nisha preferred to appear weak. She wanted to let him know how much she hated him. And to smash away any good hope he had built in his heart by thinking she got defeated by him by accepting his demand.

Ruhaan sighed and stopped the car on a corner. "I know I did wrong by hurting your feelings but believe me, I didn't know this. My Daddy always made it appear as if it was your father who was after his money and had ditched him. He wanted to present this awesome man's picture in front of his children. Then I left for abroad and with that, I got distant with many things happening in Pakistan; one thing what was my father's true face."

"Then after coming back all of a sudden, I got to know that he had given away a share of his property to his own enemy's daughter. I got furious and couldn't think of thing properly. Getting what was mine back and revenge was on my mind."

His gaze dropped from her face to her hand in her lap. She now didn't shut him up. She let him speak and possibly now she would at least develop a soft spot for him sensing his honesty. He grabbed her hand. Nisha turned stiffened.

"I am sorry for what I did to you. Nisha...I agree; making you fall for me was my plan but my plan backfired on me and I fell in love with you instead. Please give me a chance. I will try my best to make up for everything I did. Please, Nisha, let--"

"Stop this Ruhaan!" Nisha yelled and jerked away her hand from his hold. "Why are you doing this? What is exactly your motive now? Why are you not leaving me alone?"

Ruhaan smiled sadly. "I told you. I love you and want you back in my life. You and our baby."

"You better don't take this love word out of your mouth. It doesn't sound genuine. You lied to me with this word so many times in the past that now I will be a fool to fall prey to it again." Remember this, Ruhaan!" She pulled her finger in front of his eyes. "I am not stupid anymore. I know why you are doing this because I crashed your plan to get me and my mother embarrassed in front of the whole world and asked for a divorce myself. "

Ruhaan shook his head. "That's not the truth."

Nisha wet her lips and started looking at the road. "I am not interested in this discussion anymore. Drop me here, I will go home by myself."

Ruhaan panicked at her words. Even though there was no progress, he didn't want to let Nisha go on her own like this.

"I will drop you, Nisha," he said. "I told you I want to fulfill my duty completely. Give me this right as...as the father of your child."

He hated to claim like this but he had to so that Nisha wouldn't leave now. This baby was the only thing binding them and he didn't want to waste this situation. It worked as she stayed silent afterwards giving him an indication she listened to him.

They both didn't speak after that. Ruhaan now realized how he had messed up everything. Once she fought against her affection, respect, and fear for her mother for his love and craze but now the same girl was so distant to him. She was not believing him at all. His every word seemed a lie to her. He didn't know what he should do to make her understand his feelings.

When they reached again at Nisha's house, she finally looked at Ruhaan after their heated conversation a while ago. But she got stunned finding the longing roaming on his face as his eyes were locked on her. She suddenly felt it was too familiar; an emotion she had experienced when she was stuck in Ruhaan's love. Not that it was any different now but she was able to suppress her love for her self-respect.

His gaze felt like piercing through her soul. As if he kept on looking at her, he would be able to find the love lurking in her being for him. She diverted her eyes away. She didn't want to keep on loving him anymore but her heart wasn't in her control as much as her brain which she had trained to dislike him.

She took out the key from inside her bag and came out of the car. She was amazed at her heart's complaint that he didn't say any goodbye words to her. She walked ahead and unlocked the gate.

"Nisha."

She felt as if she got hope in a disastrous situation. She could hate Ruhaan, she could despise him but she could never stop loving him. Her heart could never resist beating for him. He was her first and last love. The only one who could get her stomach rolled with numerous butterflies on just one sight.

She turned around and face him. He cracked a smile. "Take care of yourself. I will come again to accompany you for your next checkup."

His full smile reached his eyes making them twinkle like blue stars. She remembered she loved to watch her reflection in his eyes.

"Nisha...umm...can I call you if I want to get assured about your well-being?" Ruhaan's certain request brought her out of her thoughts. What the hell was she thinking?

Nisha smirked. "If I say no will you won't do it?"

Ruhaan shook his head. "No. Whatever you want, I will accept it. If you say no, I will back off. "

She crossed her arms over her chest and lifted her face. "Then back off."

Ruhaan's hope died down with her reply. He rubbed his nose tip with his finger and regarded her. Another time and another embarrassing moment she made him go through. He didn't know how she got so assertive and bold. Unknowingly he speculated whether would he have been able to seduce this Nisha for his plan. He cringed at his thought.

Ruhaan maintained his composure and slightly nodded in understanding. "As you say. But...but I want to do things for my baby and I hope you won't mind it."

He was afraid she would now completely forbid him from maintaining any contact with her. He wanted to do things for both the baby and her but she wouldn't allow the latter of course.

"I am not a person who gives punishment for someone's sin to someone else. If you prove to be a good father of my child, then I am not that cruel to pour negative thoughts into its mind for you now or even after that."

It was a clear taunt at him. He was the one who gave the punishment for the so-called sins of her father to Nisha. It was another matter that Sikandar was the innocent one here and indeed it made him more of a villain in Nisha's eyes.

Despite the severity of the situation and the reality of their relationship, his heart warmed up at her words and filled with immense love and respect for her. If she would have wanted, she could easily refuse him and he wouldn't have been able to do anything.

She turned around and pushed the gate after getting done with him to walk inside but what happened next stunned her and made her gasp. Ruhaan held her wrist and pulled her closer to him, so much so that she almost bumped into his chest.

                 ___________________

Salam/ Hello guys!

How is everyone doing?

I am back with a new chapter.

How is it?

What do you think happened at the end?

What was Ruhaan going to do in the end?

What will happen to their relationship in the future?

Know this, don't forget to read the next chapter.

If you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945K 60.7K 65
SAAD IBRAAHIM A guy who is known for his intelligence in the whole university. Everyone knows him as an iceman, but there's someone who can induce fi...
1.3M 72.7K 65
#3 in Pakistan ( 4-1-2021) #1 in Pakistan (19-1-2021) What will happen when two opposite souls are betrothed to each other? *But both are stubborn...
1.8M 97.3K 38
~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis.. I" Her heart was Beating fast as Her br...
495K 23K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...