Station 19 Oneshots

By ilovegreysanatomy129

Just random one shots I come up with More

I Got You
6x07 Rewrite
6x07 - Maya's Dad Visits
AU - Beckett's Drinking Hurts Maya
Family
Maya After The 72-Hour Hold
Maya Deals With a Domestic Violence Call
Maya Saves Her Team
Lane Visits The Station During A Snowstorm
Maya Has A Seizure
Maya Talks About Lane
Maya Hurts Her Bad Ankle
Maya Gets Stabbed Instead of DeLuca
Carina Deals With A Tired Maya
Lane Makes Maya Pay
Lane Makes Maya Pay pt. 2
Station 19 And Weed Brownies
When World's Collide
5x02 - Maya doesn't tell Carina About What Happened
Maya Brings A Safe Haven To The Hospital
Maya Gets Burned Badly
Maya and Her Son
Maya Gets Electrocuted - 5x05 rewrite
Maya Comes Home After a 5 Alarm
Amelia and Carina Talk About Maya
6x12
What If Maya Wasn't On A Call
Mason Dies
6x12 End Scene
Maya Gets Sick
Maya Tells Carina About The Clouds
Maya and 19 Gets Drunk
Maya Gets A Concussion
Maya Likes To Cuddle
Lane and Carina Meet (And It Doesn't Go Well)
Maya Breaks Her Ankle + Needs Surgery
What if Lane Was Physically Abusive
Maya Gets Smoke Inhalation
Maya Collapses After a Call
Maya's Dad Visits The Station
The Team Learns More About Maya's Abuse
6x15 Rewrite
Carina Calms Maya Down
Carina and Katherine Talk About Maya's Childhood
Carina Takes Care of Maya
Maya Has A Bad Day
Carina Finds Maya In The Shower - 6x04
Mason Has Dinner At The Station
Hot Box - Round 2
6x16 - Maya Tells Carina About Her Bad Day
Maya's Dad Shows Up At The Apartment
What If Maya Was Assaulted Instead Of Andy
A Lazy Day Off
6x18 - Rewrite
Maya's Appendix Bursts
Carina Admires Her Wife
Mason Shows Up at the Station
Carina Learns Something New About Maya
Firehouse Baby
Drunk Lane Makes An Appearance On Clinic Day
Maya + the Grey Sloan Women Have a Girls Night
Maya and Liam At the Station
Maya Takes Another Trip to Grey Sloan
Maya Passes Out
Carina Takes Care of Maya On A Call
Lane Shows Up To The Apartment
7x04 - What if Maya Was Working
Maya Tweaks Her Bad Ankle

Diane Meets Lane Bishop Unexpectedly

1.8K 36 1
By ilovegreysanatomy129

Maya's brow furrowed as she heard a knock at the door. Checking the time, it was only 11:45. Diane wasn't supposed to come until 12:00.

She made her way over to the door and opened it, her chest immediately getting tight at the sight.

"Hey, kiddo." Lane said with a tight lipped smile. "Uh, hi, D-dad." Maya replied. This was a really bad time for him to show up. She was working on undoing everything he instilled on her as a child; trying to undo the trauma he caused her.

"You gonna let your old man in or what?" Lane asked, not waiting for her to answer and just stepping past her and into the apartment.

Maya shut the door behind her, trying to figure out what to do. She didn't want him here.

"Dad, now's not really a good time. I have someone coming soon, and-" Maya began.

"Someone coming? Why aren't you working? You know, you wonder why you got demoted and it's honestly no surprise." Lane scoffed, looking at his daughter.

"I'm on leave right now. Please, dad, you have to go." The firefighter tried, to no avail. "Leave? What the hell could you possibly be on leave for?"  Lane asked in disgust.

"I....I'm not okay. I'm trying to...get better. And I have to get cleared to go back to work." Maya admitted in a small voice that only he brought out.

"What happened to embracing the pain, huh? Just gave up on everything I taught you?" Lane asked disapprovingly.

"No, dad, I....I don't need to explain myself to you. Get out." Maya said, breathing shakily.

Lane took a step towards her. "Excuse me?"

"I said get out. You....you're the reason I'm...Im broken. And I'm trying to fix myself and I can't with you in my life. So please, get out." Maya said, her voice wavering.

Lane scoffed and shoved her backwards. "I don't like the way your talking to me, young lady. Show some goddamn respect."

Maya was scared. Lane never laid hands on her except for the hair pulling incident. This was new territory for him. And she didn't know what to do.

"You're pathetic. I thought I taught you better than this. But no. You're just a waste of space on this earth, just like your brother. I mean, look at you. All skin and bones. No muscles. I don't know why I ever put time into you. Let's be real, Maya, I made you. Without me, you would be nothing. You're a piece of scum who-" Lane went on, backing Maya into a wall and cornering her.

"Enough!"

•••

Diane climbed up the stairs to none other than Maya Bishop's apartment. The therapist was proud of the firefighters progress. Maya was anything if not determined, and she was working hard.

Diane got to the door and saw that the door was cracked open. She frowned, knowing that Maya wasn't the type to leave a door open like that.

When Diane heard the raised voices, she didn't hesitate to walk into the room.

Her eyes widened at the sight in front of her. A man, she presumed to be Maya's father, stood tall in front of Maya and was saying horrible things.

"Enough!" Diane intervened, stepping towards the pair. Diane stepped in front of Maya, who was clearly stuck in her head, and addressed the man.

"Hi, I don't know who you are, but you need to leave." Diane said sternly. "Excuse me, but I'm her father." Lane said.

"And you're clearly causing her distress. I need you to leave before I call the cops and they make you leave. Understand?" The therapist asked wit. a serious look.

Lane rolled his eyes but backed off. Diane followed him as he walked out the door, and locked it behind her.

Her heart nearly broke when she saw Maya sat up against the wall, fingers blocking her ears, tears streaming down her face.

Diane crouched down slowly next to Maya and put her arm on Maya's knee, trying to ground her.

"It's okay, Maya. You are okay. He's gone." Diane murmured, and continuing to do so as the blondes cries lessened.

"I'm...Im okay." Maya said, wiping the last year away and looking at Diane. "You're okay." Diane smiled softly.

"Thank you." Maya said as she stood up on shaky legs. "Did he hurt you?" Diane asked. "Not...not physically. He just said some things. You heard." Maya replied.

"Want to talk about the things he said?" The therapist offered.

"...Yeah." Maya replied with a shaky inhale.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 353 10
Just some random one shots most are probably gonna be about Surrera
14.2K 646 20
Surrera One Shots inspired by Taylor Swift's Album evermore ❤️
16.4K 524 18
This will be random one shots. It will have no schedule. do not anticipate for an update. Whatever comes to mind, I'll write and post. Each OS may se...
33.4K 427 64
Station 19 one shots. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING Please note I am British so please call me out if there's anything American related wrong. Most of these...