π‘¨π’’π’–π’‚π’Žπ’‚π’“π’Šπ’π’† π‘¬π’šπ’†π’”...

By Nanounet972

Another summer started at Camp Campbell and there's a new counselor at the summer camp. (Y/n) is a beautiful... More

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑢𝒏𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘­π’Šπ’—π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘΅π’Šπ’π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒆𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’—π’†
π‘ͺπ’‰π’“π’Šπ’”π’•π’Žπ’‚π’” π‘Ίπ’‘π’†π’„π’Šπ’‚π’
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’†π’†π’

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘»π’˜π’

848 37 7
By Nanounet972

(Y/n) was trying to repare the extreme sports ramp for Ered. This was the third time the blond accidentally broke it while doing a figure.

' Note to self: buy more wooden planks to repare the ramp.' She thought as she fixed the hole.

" -and I'm sure you'll like our new counselor (Y/n), Mr. Campbell. She's very good at keeping the camp standing and taking care of all the campers."

The curly haired woman turned to see David and Gwen, followed by Max and the new campers with the founder of the camp.

" HI (Y/N) !!" David yelled and excitedly waved, making her chuckle and wave back at the redhead. She took a plank and used it as a skateboard to slide down the ramp to reach the ground.

" Hey guys." She smiled at them, then turned to Campbell who was staring at her like she was some price.
" I like her Davey, she has a strong smell of money on her." (Y/n) blinked in confusion as the others looked at the founder with a frown.

" Thank you ?" She forced a grin then turned to the right when she heard the sound of rolling wheels.
" Oh Ered ! Just repared the ramp, but please be more careful. It can still break the next time you do a figure." The blond nodded before rolling away after saying how cool she was.

" (Y/n) !!" The said curly haired woman and the others turned to see an illusionist and role-player ran towards her.

" Nerris, Harrison, what's wrong ?"

" (Y/n) !! Harrison made my cape disappear !" " Only because Nerris hit me with her dice !" Both whined before glaring at each other.

" Okay guys, calm down ! I know how to help you." Both children turned to her. " Harrison, handkerchief." The boy was confused for a second but then gave her one that was red.

" You said your cape disappeared, huh ? Then I'm gonna make you a new one !" (Y/n) smiled as she clenched the fabric in her hand. Then she hold the piece she left intentionally out, that's when she surprised everyone.

She started to pull it but this time the fabric was dark blue and it keeps extending.

" Woah !" " How did you do that ?!" Harrison asked in awe and disbelief at the same time.

The others were too shocked at the magic trick that just witnessed. The curly haired woman just chuckled, she always has some trick up in her sleeves.

" Behold ! The new sorceress cloak !! It adds +22 personality points and is immute to dark spells." (Y/n) smiled at the girl who looked at the cloak with sparkling eyes, while Harrison stared at her in awed.

" Here you go, Nerris the Cute !" Nerris took it from her hands and hesitantly put it over her shoulders. Then she gave the counselor a wide smile.

" Thank you, (Y/n) the Sweet ! Now I'm immune to dark spells !" They all stared at the girl as she ran away with a happy laugh.

" How did you do that ? I wanna know !!" Harrison tugged her jacket sleeve with puppy eyes but (Y/n) just giggled as she ruffled his brown hair.

" You know the rule, Harrison. Magicians never reveals their secrets." " Aw, damn it !" The boy frowned before walking away.

" You never told us you could do magic tricks !" David smiled as she turned to him with a shrug. " You never asked."

" So it is some sort of Camp Camp ?" She heard Nikki ask David.
" Well in a way, yes actually. Camp Campbell reunites all sorts of camps into one." (Y/n) answered as she scratches her chin.

The sweet atmosphere got ruined when a black car arrived, two men got out and start firing in their direction.

" Take cover !!" (Y/n) tugged the nearest children and covered them with her body. She heard Campbell yelled something about code black before an helicopter arrived and lead down a ladder.

She stared as the helicopter left, hearing the car leave after the aerial vehicle.

" Oh God, here it comes ! The crippling anxiety and regret !" Gwen's breath hitched before she falls down in a fetal position. " GWEN !?" Both David and (Y/n) ran to her rescue.

" Hey David ! Why not cheer us all up with that camp-fire song ?" Nikki asked, much to the redhead's delight. Gwen groaned in (Y/n)'s arms before forcing her body weight against her in pure annoyance.

" Ooooooooh~!!" David start playing the song he's been dying to sing since this morning.

" David, the kids are gone." (Y/n) rubbed the bridge of her nose with a sigh. As much as she thought the song was really catchy, she knew Max could have used this as a distraction to escape.

David turned to see the knitted version of the trio which the Max version fall against her ankle. " When did Max do that ?

' Should've known it was a bad idea to teach Max how to knit..'

Then the three start running after the trio, with Gwen yelling at David who keep apologising while (Y/n) was trying to calm her friend down. They passed Quartermaster.

" No runnin'." He simply grumbled as he still walked slowly toward the bus.

Suddenly David lost his footing and fell, making both women fall too.

" Max, you don't know how to drive !! Especially a bus ! You'll just get yourselves hurt !!" (Y/n) yelled out from her position on the ground as she saw the trio enter the bus.

" Ah ! Remember this face David ! Cause you'll never see it again !" Max yelled, ignoring what the curly haired woman said, before closing the door behind him.

(Y/n) and David stared as the bus swing left to right.

~

(Y/n) sighed as she puts a band-aid on Neil's nose. Behind her, the vehicle was crashed in a tree, and David and Gwen were talking to the police officer named Sal.

" You three were lucky this time. Crashing into that tree could've really hurt you y'know !" She sighed once again and straightens up, now looking down at them with crossed arms.

" I told you ! You don't know how to drive a bus ! This plan was going to fail anyway." She shakes her head in disappointment.

" But I was so close !" Max yelled out as he angrily frowned. His tan face having scratches and a band-aid on the cheek.

" You were especially 'close' to sending you all three to the hospital you mean !" (Y/n) yelled back in a firm tone, making Max's eyes widened before looking down.

Seeing this, her aqua eyed softened before she closed her eyes with a sigh. Maybe she was a bit too harsh..

" I just don't want you three to be hurt. So you will not go near the bus again, okay ?" She said more softly.

" Yes, miss (Y/n)." Nikki and Neil nodded, slightly looking down too. She smiled then turned at Max since he said nothing.

" Max ?" The boy kicked a small rock away then hesitantly looked up at her, seeing she was staring at him with a worried expression. " Yes (Y/n)." He mumbled under his breath.

" Great. Now Max, go show them their new tent. You and I are going to have a talk later.." Max nodded and walked away with his hands back in his pockets.

(Y/n) shake her head with a small sigh before jumping when she heard the sound of a guitar being smashed against a body. She turned around to see Gwen glaring at David with the broken guitar in her hands.

" Good thing, I already the first-aid kit.." She shake her head again before walking up to her friends with the kit.

*❥۞ - ۞❥*

" Okay, it's time to go to sleep. Go back to your tents." (Y/n) watched all the campers walk out the Mess Hall towards their tents. Then she noticed the boy in blue hoodie trying to leave too.

" Don't think I forgot about you Max. Bonfire, in 5 minutes. You better be there." She said without looking at him, she heard an irritated sigh as she left to check on the other campers.

~

Max saw the curly haired woman who was staring at the fire with a blank stare, completely zoned out.

" Come sit next to me, Max." (Y/n) patted beside her, still staring at the fire. Max hesitantly nodded and sit next to her, looking up at her neutral face.

" Usually I'd be really mad when a camper crashed a bus against a tree..but I'm not.." She slowly blinked, staring blankly at the fire. " You wanna know why ?"

Max stared up at her for a second before nodding, which she noticed in the corner of her eye.

" Because you reminds me of myself when I was your age.." She smiled before turning to him. She saw Max looking at her with a really confused expression.

" Really ?" " Yeah really.."

" I was send to a summer camp too. I hated it so much that I was going to make it everyone's problem !" She chuckled at the memories. Max grinned and shift to sit a little closer.

" Like you, I tried to drive the bus to get out of this nightmare of a camp. I really had no idea of what I was doing.." She smiled.
" But then..I hit a car and everything went black.." Her smile fell for a second.

" What happened ?" Max asked as he slightly leaned on her side. (Y/n) hummed as she gets her hand out of her pockets to run it through his black hair.

" I woke up with a thick shard of glass sunk into my forehead." Max loudly winced at the thought. She laughed as she wrapped her arm around him.

" You should have seen my face ! There was so much blood over the steering wheel that my counselor thought I died !!"

She laughed and unconsciously rubbed her forehead where she had the proof of the accident. " Got a huge scar from the surgery."

" Wait really !! Can I see it !?" Max's aquamarine eyes looked at her with stars, it made her smile warmly to see how cute he was being. (Y/n) nodded much the boy's delight.

It was alone moments like this that made Max like his counselor even more. (Y/n) have so much memories that she just like telling him.
It made Max realise that she wasn't always sweets and hugs, she did had bad times and isn't ashamed to share them.

She wasn't overwhelmingly happy like David was, just a sweet woman who didn't mind showing that she wasn't always in the best moods instead of putting an annoying smile like David does, his words of course.

Plus all those stories just made Max realise that they were both more alike than they seems.

She wrapped her arms around the small boy and tugged him over. Max didn't mind sliding over her thighs to sit on her lap, in fact he often let her hold him in her arms just not when the others are here..rather be alone to be affectionate.

The woman hummed as she slightly leaned over, she felt tiny hands brush away her fluffy bangs and smiled at the amazed gasp Max let out.

" Holy shit ! Did it hurt ? Were you sent to the hospital ? Did they stitch up the wound or did they just put a bandage on ? What happened to the bus ?-" (Y/n) chuckled at the excitement before catching a tiny hand in hers.

" Okay, okay, calm down. I'll tell you what happened !" Max shifted now sitting sideway on her lap, his black hair was tickling her neck as he leans his head on her shoulder, with one hand in his hoodie pocket and the other playing unconsciously with her fingers.

(Y/n) smiled and started telling her story, her chin resting on Max's black hair but she often turned her head to look at him directly.
She moved her position to sit criss-cross against the dirty ground with the small boy on her lap.

Even if they were sitting near a fire, Max couldn't help but curl in the counselor's arms.
He felt the heat of the fire near him but the sweet body warmth of the woman holding him tenderly in her arms was even better.

He felt relaxed, protected.. s a f e.

Soft snores interrupted the woman in her memory but she didn't mind.

Once again Max fell asleep while listening to one of her stories.

His head falling completely on her shoulder as she felt soft breaths on her collar bone. She smiled as she glanced at Max, the firelight illuminated his sleeping little face as he peacefully sleeps on her.

She tried to take her fingers away but Max frowned in his slumber and hold it closer to him. She gave a small sigh before giving a silent laugh.

This kid will have the death of her..he was way too cute !

" Goodnight sweetheart." (Y/n) pecked his forehead then slowly stood up, holding the small boy tightly as she walked toward the tents.

Unknown to her, Max smiled in his sleep at the affection and nuzzled her shoulder even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 347 51
(Cover art by me :)) ) You're the average girl, no Cinderella story here folks! You have decent grades, live with your mom and hang with your dad on...
53.4K 1.1K 34
She/her pronouns! This is y/n (you,readers) adventures with all the campers and adults at Camp Cambell. Y/n's a bored 23 year old with a work at ho...
47.3K 1.1K 29
"What the hell am I going to do, Nikki?!" Neil yelled as soon as the phone call ended. He was freaking out because Max was coming over and was probab...
52K 1K 18
You are a poor girl that just lost her job but finds an advertising about a job as a counselor at a camp. Warning: includes violence, lemon and diabe...