Becoming Hers.

By lynn_romanova

Evil!Wanda Maximoff x F Reader CONTAINS SMUT!! (Chapters: Good Morning & Breathless) • EVERY vote is appreci... More

New Story!!!
The Scarlet Witch
Welcome Home
Goodnight
Good Morning
Knock Knock
She Found Me
Breathless
Dear
Mine
Comfortably Numb
I Will Always Love You

Becoming Hers

2.2K 45 9
By lynn_romanova

word count: 4209
(FINAL chapter, medium smut)
моя любовь - My love. Pronounced: moya lyubov
——————————————————————————
Previously: "I just.. can't believe you're still here". I say to her. "Wanda, I honestly think the power of your love saved me" "What like true loves kiss?" I question and laugh at her. She laughs back, "Yes exactly". It's so good and rewarding to know I'll hear her laugh for the rest of my life.

          A few seconds of silence last after the laughter died down. "I'll take you home". I say breaking it.

          "Home?" Y/N asks.

          "Yes dear".
——————————————————————————
       I feel featherlight movements gracefully running along my back. I feel warmth next to me, and my instincts lead me to lean forward into it more than I already had been. I hear the birds outside chirping their beautiful songs. I hear light breathing just above me. It's a new day.

         I roll over and push my head into the crook of Wanda's neck, gently inhaling her warm vanilla scent. Wanda places a kiss on the top of my head and mumbles out, "Mmm good morning sweetheart".

I smile widely and kiss her neck, "Good morning Wanda". For the next seconds nothing is heard but the singing of birds. "So" Wanda breaks the silence. "What would you like to do today? Perhaps go to the park.. or the beach, maybe to a fancy restaurant later? I could check what's out in the thea-" I put my hand over her mouth to stop her rambling.

        She makes a fake offended face and a scoff at which I can't resist laughing at. "Wanda, you need to understand that I would rather spend the entire day next to you than go to all those typical 'romantic' places". "But you still can be next to me in all those places sweetheart". She argues back.

       I roll my eyes. She never gives up. "Yes dear but their not nearly as intimate as here in our home. None of those places give me as much joy as being here with you, cuddled up into your body, gently kissing you all over". I state as I kiss her neck with soft pecks earning a little groan from Wanda's mouth and a singular hearty laugh. My favorite laugh of hers.

       Wanda lifts up my chin making me look up at her, "Fine we can stay in for the day but only if you give me a kiss first". She says with a mocking grin. "Fine". I say acting annoyed, leaning into her until our lips meet. What begins as a soft little peck becomes a more powerful and passionate kiss while Wanda moves her hand to hold my cheek tenderly. She gently pushes my body down until my head lays upon the soft pillow of our bed. She lays herself on top of me still kissing me whilst moving her hands softly through my hair.

        She stops and leans her head back to look directly in my eyes. Moving her hand to interlock with mine she says, "I love you so much". With such a wide smile that her nose scrunched. My favorite. She lowers herself so that our foreheads connect. These are my favorite moments. Just us.

        A picnic in the park couldn't replace this moment. A walk on the beach couldnt replace this moment. A dinner couldn't replace this moment. A movie date couldn't replace this moment.

I change my clothes, putting on jeans and a loose t-shirt. Later in the day, the sun now starting to set, Wanda began cooking dinner 30 minutes ago; chicken tabaka and pampushka - both eastern European dishes she ate when she was young. While she stands at the stove, I walk behind her wrapping my hands around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder.

"It smells really good Wanda". I kiss her cheek.

"Thank you моя любовь". She turns her head and leans in for a kiss, this time on the lips.

"Would you like to try some sweetheart?" She asks.

"I would love to"

Wanda picks a bit of the chicken with a fork from the pan she was using and moves it to my mouth holding her free hand underneath the fork.

"It tastes like heaven, but that's not unusual is it?" I question.

"Sometimes I think you just say nice things to flatter me darling".

"No no, you're just an incredible cook and you don't believe it so I have to constantly remind you".

Wanda rolls her eyes, "Okay whatever you say, can you be a dear and set the plates and silverware for me?"

"Sure thing". I respond.

I wait for 5 minutes after I set the table up until Wanda brought the food out to the table.

"Thank you" I tell Wanda.

"For what?". Wanda responds.

I playfully roll my eyes, "Dinner obviously. You always make it and you don't have to". I regret what I said because now she'll go into a rant about about how she doesn't mind and that it's necessary for her to take good care of me.

She picks up her wine glass filled with Cabernet Sauvignon red wine "Well someone didn't want to go out today and no offense to you sweetheart but you seem to struggle in the kitchen". She laughs into her wine glass. I laugh as well because it's true, God forbid I try to cook - the whole house would be burned down.

After the meal, I wash the dishes after convincing Wanda to let me and we both get ready for bed. Wanda has on a scarlet red robe and I simply take off my shirt and replace my pants with comfy shorts. Wanda lays down on the bed letting out a gentle sigh of relief and I soon follow her. When I join her on the bed she leans closer to me, instantly cuddling into my body; something she could never resist.

       "Do you want to watch a movie honey?" Wanda asks me. "Sure Wands, but I can't promise I'll be up for all of it though". She looks over with a smile "Wands. I like that". I didn't even notice I called her Wands, it just came out naturally, but note kept: she likes it.

       "How about Coraline?" I suggest. We never finished it when we had previously attempted to watch it, because it had led to.. something else.

           "Oh yes, I meant to finish that with you but we never really got to since we got a bit distracted". She laughs and winks at me.

           I look down at my hands as I blush remembering the moment, our first time. We have come so far since then. I love Wanda to infinity but somehow every day I fall more in love with her.

           I'm so trapped in my thoughts I don't realize Wanda had turned the movie on until I hear the light hums of the beginning song. Wanda turns the lamp light on her nightstand off and immediately cuddles back into me. I rest my head under here and doze off 20 minutes into the film. I don't think we'll ever make it through.

           Under my eyelids I see a bright red. The sun is up to greet me but I am not looking forward to greeting it so I turn my body and ignore it. Instead I attempt to bury myself into Wanda carefully so that I don't stir her awake, but she was already out of the bed and gone off somewhere. I didn't know where she went until the smell of bacon filled my nose. I love her so much.

           I walk down the steps in anticipation of seeing her and also stuffing my mouth with her heaven sent food. Wanda is at the counter placing eggs and bacon onto our custom made plates. Around 2 months ago we had painted onto regular white plates. I drew stick figures with wiggly lines for hair representing Wanda and I - above it was a rainbow and below us was grass. I also added a little sun in the upper left portion of the plate. It reminded me entirely of something I would have created in elementary school. To be fair, my art skills were probably at that level. Wanda on the other hand, is somehow incredible at everything. She literally painted my face onto the plate while carefully studying it in a picture we took on a date. Not 2 dots for eyes and a little curve for a smile, literally a painting of my actual face. Around the entire edge of the plate she drew beautiful roses. When we did the big reveal of our plates to each other and it was safe to say I was embarrassed and ashamed of my artwork compared to hers. She realized my embarrassment and reassured me she loved it, but she still laughed a bit, not in a mean way, but more in the amused way. She took the plate from me and acted as if she was examining it - like there was much to even examine. "Where was that face for senior photos?" She laughs to the her 'face' on the plate. "Wanda!" I exclaimed. "No no no, don't take it the wrong way baby. I love it. Its very... minimalistic. I'm a minimalist myself you know? ". She says. I ducked my head down on the table in shame while also hysterically laughing. That's one of my most treasured memories with Wanda.

           Wanda hears me walk into the kitchen and huffs out in unserious annoyance. "Ugh I was trying to surprise you with breakfast in bed, I knew I was being too loud down here". "You weren't being too loud, your food just smelled too good" I smile as I grab my plate. I sit down at the table and Wanda follows after me. Wanda starts speaking "So what do you plan on doing today?" And I am ready to respond 'Nothing really I just want to stay in' but Wanda knows me too well - "And don't say you want to stay in because we did that yesterday. We have to do something outside of this house". She interrupts me before I can speak. "Well... I suppose since you made me this breakfast.." I roll my eyes playfully. She laughs and says "So what then? What would you like to do?" I think for a few seconds. "The park". I respond. "Alright then. Settled".

3:30 PM.

           I hear Wanda scrambling around in the living room, what she could be scrambling about, I don't know. As I come down the corner landing of the staircase after changing into a floral dress that ends right below the knee; changing it up after wearing t-shirts and jeans for so long, I see Wanda with a bag in her hands. She looks at me up and down, "Wow sweetheart you look gorgeous in that dress". I feel my cheeks heat up and I walk over to where she is standing to give her a sweet little peck on the lips. I lean into her ear, "Maybe you'll get to take it off of me tonight". I lean back and take in Wanda's expression - widened eyes with a coquettish grin. She then lightly bites her lip, "Hopefully".

3:47 PM.

           We arrive at the park which surprisingly does not have many people - a good thing. There's a path leading through the many trees surrounding the area, Wanda and I decide walk until we find a big tree with enough shade to keep us somewhat cool in the hot summer sun. While we walk, a little boy runs up to us - well not really us, Wanda rather. He lifts a lunch box up to Wanda, the lunchbox showcasing the Avengers; Wanda included. After she got rid of the Darkhold permanently, ridding herself of any dark magic, the Avengers accepted her back onto the team. It seems unlikely they would ever do such a thing, but she was genuine. Truly genuine. Not to mention; even though no longer the Scarlet Witch, she was still extremely powerful. It took a while for the Avengers and the rest of society to truly trust Wanda and her intentions. Wanda proved herself over and over again on missions, protecting thousands of innocent civilians with each and every one.

           Still, there are those who won't trust her. Do I blame them? No. Most of those against her lost someone under her rule. Wanda's reputation will never be the same it was before the Darkhold, but I wish the people were aware of the danger of dark magic and how it can change a person. The Darkhold is a confidential matter and even though I wish Wanda could discuss it with the world, she cannot. Not only that, but since removing the Scarlet Witch from within her, she could no longer visit different universes. The people of those many worlds will never know how sorry she was, or where she is now. To them she just vanished and left them in despair.

           "Can you sign my lunch box please?" The young boy shouts out to Wanda while jumping up and down in excitement with a white marker in his free hand. Wanda smiles widely down at him. "Of course I can!"  Wanda tells him. She takes the marker and writes her signature - 𝒲𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓍𝒾𝓂𝑜𝒻𝒻.

           "There you go". Wanda hands him back the marker.  "Thank you! I can't wait till I tell my sister who I met today!". "It was a pleasure meeting you... what is your name?" "Tommy" Wanda is quiet for a couple seconds,  "Tommy...I like that name. Well Tommy, I hope you have a good rest of the day. Stay safe". The boy runs back to a bench where a woman is sitting, I assume to be his mother.

     We walk for a few more minutes in the park until we find a big tree to sit underneath to avoid the boiling sun. I sit down onto the fresh grass but Wanda remains standing reaching into her bag. "Tut tut tut, don't sit on the grass sweetie I brought a picnic blanket". She says showcasing a thin red and white checkered blanket which I had no idea we owned.

      She lays it upon the grass next to me and I scoot myself over to sit on the fabric. Wanda places her bag down and sits there beside me. The both of us remain silent, listening to the birds chirp and the children in the farther distance play.

Wanda rests her head on my shoulder, tilting gently to give a little kiss to it. I rest my head upon hers, barely tilting my head to return the kiss.

I think to also give her a kiss on her closest hand but her right hand is occupied latched onto my waist. I lift up her left hand and kiss her softly on the knuckles, my lips grazing upon her fingers, just enough so that I could feel the ring on her ring finger.

We have been married for 3 months now. We have only actually known each other for a little less than two years, but honestly it feels although I had known her my entire life. With her I share every discomfort, I cry on her shoulder when needed and allow her to take care of me, I reveal my body to her with no worry that she will ever make me feel ashamed to be hers. I'm proud to have the Maximoff name but of course most of all I'm grateful to have her.

Wanda smiles at me, "I'm grateful to have you". She read my mind. That was another thing I let her do, sometimes if I didn't feel like speaking to her aloud I would make my thoughts noisy so that she could hear them.

She takes a hold of my left hand and caresses my ring with her thumb. We sit under the tree for about 40 minutes until we decide to pack up the picnic blanket.

It's 4:28 and we arrive back to our home. Wanda sighs as she removes her shoes and places her bag onto the counter by our front door, "That heat drained me even under the shade so I'm gonna rest a bit dear, you can join me if you'd like. It'll only be a bit of time since I'll start dinner shortly after".

       I felt bad for Wanda. She was often tired from missions and yet she always had the time and patience to make us dinner. I wanted to make sure that wouldn't happen today.

       "Oh no Wanda, I'll stay down here. You go up and rest sweetheart. Besides, I'll be joining you in bed later". I wink, then place a kiss on her forehead.

       She laughs as she wraps her arms around me embracing me in a warm hug, "Can't wait". She says, kissing me on the cheek.

       Wanda goes up to the bedroom and I head into the kitchen to prepare dinner for us both. I think back to the recipes I know - not many - but Wanda did teach me a few, mostly eastern European dishes. As I think through a few, a little bulb suddenly dings and shines bright as I narrow it down to one; Shchi. The soup Wanda made me on our second day together.

         I took out all the ingredients the recipe called for,

     • Butter
     • Onion
     •Shredded Cabbage
     • Peeled Carrot
     • Celery
     • 8 cups of vegetable stock
     • 2 large potatoes
     • 2 large tomatoes
     • Salt and Pepper
     • Sour Cream (Which Wanda likes but I don't)

      I recall Wanda also mentioned that Shchi could have chicken as well, but I figured to not use the chicken and simply use it for another day for another meal.

     I added butter to a pot and then waited until it melted to add the onion and sauté it. After that was complete I added the rest of the vegetables except for the potatoes. After letting them sit for a bit, I added the vegetable broth and let it simmer. I tap my fingers on the counter in anticipation and nervousness that Wanda may wake up any minute. 10 minutes then I added the potatoes finally. I turned the heat higher to bring it to a boil. And after letting them boil for a bit, I set the pot aside from the hot stove, readying the dishes.

       I poured the soup into the bowls, putting sour cream as a garnish on top of Wanda's, but leaving mine without it.

       I set the bowls onto the table and placed the utensils aside them. In perfect timing, I heard feet shuffling from the stairs. Wanda walked into the kitchen with a wide smile on her face. "Shchi huh? I didn't think you would remember how to make it. And you didn't burn the house down. Shocking". Wanda said as she came over to place a sweet kiss on the lips. "Maybe I'm a better cook than you take me for". I say crossing my arms with a smug look and a grin. "Don't be so confident sweetheart you left the stove on". Wanda laughs.

     I turn my head quickly to see the red stove light on and the handle still set on low heat. "Ugh" I groan out rolling my eyes. "Well don't be so upset, the intention is still lovely" Wanda reassures, with the flick of her finger turning off the stove for me. We sit down and I start to move the spoon around in the soup, "But I can never get things to be perfect for you, and you deserve that".

"I have you and you're perfect".

My cheeks heat up from the compliment and a little grin creeps its way onto my face.

         "And so is that smile". Wanda says.

         "Thank you" I murmur.

          We finish the meal, and I head upstairs after failing to convince Wanda to let me wash our dishes and the rest that were piled up in the sink. "You go upstairs and get ready. I'll be up in a few". She kisses me on the cheek. I know that she can just clean all the dishes by barely lifting a finger, she just wants to give me some time to relax and freshen up.

         In the bedroom I head straight to the dresser across from our bed and rummage through the clothes looking for something sexy but also comfortable, maybe a lingerie set I had laying somewhere. But I stop after I remember what we discussed earlier, "You look gorgeous in that dress". She says. "Maybe you'll get to take it off me tonight" I responded. "Hopefully".

          Why change into something different when Wanda will tear off my clothing either way? I hear Wanda coming up the steps and I rush onto the edge of the bed, crossing my legs in a supposed to be sexy way, but it wasn't very flattering. Wanda opens the door and my eyes widen and my lips part to take a quiet gasp at the sight that stands before me.

In a dark red lace lingerie nearly covering nothing is Wanda with a provocative smile attached to her lips. "Hey baby" She says slowly walking towards me, each and every step making my heart beat faster.

"You look beautiful" I tell her, completely dumbfounded with my eyes roaming all over her toned body.

        "Give that compliment to yourself babygirl, just look at you in that dress" She stood in front of me with her hands placed on both sets of my shoulders, rubbing the dress fabric down my arm. "But it needs to come off". She says in a near whisper.

She maneuvers my arms back through the straps of my dress and lifts it over my head, leaving me in my soaked underwear and bra. Wanda sits on my lap, her legs either side of mine and pushes me back lightly onto the bed. She levels her head above mine and leans down to plaster kisses upon my flushed face, slowly moving down to my neck, giving small love bites muttering sweet things in between each one.

         "So beautiful" she muttered as she returns to my head level and places a long passionate kiss to the lips. I tilt my head under her to her neck placing wet kisses upon it. "I love you Wands" I said under my breath. "I love you too sweetheart. More than you know". My hand slips to the back of her bra to which I swiftly removed from her body.

       We both move to the center of the king sized bed; under the blankets. Wanda kisses down my body until she reaches my sweet spot. The soft moans echo through the room as she continues her quick pace in between my legs.  When she comes out from under the blanket, her face is flushed with lust blown eyes and around her mouth is wet.

        Her mouth clashes with mine and our tongues swirl around each others, with me cleaning up the mess I made on her face. "Wanda" I moan out between the kisses. "Yes sweetheart?" She asks kissing down to my neck once more. "Let me take care of you please". She stops to stare in my eyes deeply, typically she refused to let me make love to her other than kissing. She was a giving person, not so much receiving. But I could tell this time was different. She wanted all of me and all that I could give her.

        "Okay". She responded softly. Now out of her clothes completely, she laid down beside me desperately waiting. I straddled her laid body, leaning down to plaster kisses to her neck and farther down to her breasts, lightly sucking her nipples with a soft pop noise coming from them, strings of saliva between my mouth and her chest.

         I move down father and farther until I reach her desperate area, swiftly moving my tongue around with a firm pressure. Wanda presses her fingers into my hair, keeping my head in place right where she wanted it. She makes a sudden jerk movement from her hips, "God yes Y/N. Just like that!". There was no way Wanda could stop her legs and hips from making rapid jolts, her back even arching off of the bed and collapsing back down causing the bed to squeak under the pressure of her body. With her hands still attached to my head, her moans got louder and louder echoing off the walls more than mine were. To add more pleasure to Wanda, I groaned into her to send vibrations that would shoot like rocket through her body.

With her eyes shut, mouth wide and back arched she give off a final shout of pure sexual haze, she released onto my eager mouth.

The both of us were covered in a few beads of sweat, catching our breaths. I lay next to her and wrap my arm around her hip and push my self forwards and rest my head into her chest. Wanda brings her hand to my head, gently playing with my hair.

           She bent her head down to place a heartwarming kiss onto the top of my head. We sat in a few moments of silence, nothing heard but the gentle breaths of the two of us, and a quiet love.

        Moments like these are moments I will forever cherish.

        Through all the things Wanda and I had been through regarding many tears, dark magic, and a questionable love story, there was no doubt in my mind through everything that occurred between us, all of those events lead to me becoming hers. And with that I have no issue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.2K 36
this is a wanda maximoff x oc fanfic. The first few chapters aren't the best so just bare with me for them the book gets far better as it goes along...
303K 7.4K 24
"i don't wanna be your friend, i wanna kiss your lips." in which two enemies turn into lovers. {wanda maximoff x fem! oc} {BOOK 1 IN THE SCARLET LOV...
8.6K 350 4
----Wanda Maximoff x Reader---- When the rumors that you punched Tony Stark in the face spread around your school, some interesting events unfolded.
50.4K 1.3K 70
fem! Reader A love story between a ordinary 28 year old woman with a traumatizing past and a 33 year old deadly assassin. What happens when she beco...