My Billionaire Husband ✔

By Atiwak

Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart in... More

Prologue
His Dark Side
Let me teach you 🖤
Share Your Feelings With Me ❤
You Can't fall In love 🖤
You're Mine, Only Mine 🖤
🖤 They Are In Love...!?❤
❤ Their Anger 🖤
❤ I Hate You 🖤
🖤I Want Her❤
🖤 Desire ❤
🖤 The Queen of Mafia King❤
My Billionaire Husband ✨
🖤The Professor❤
❤I Love You🖤
❤ Her Surgeon Husband🖤
🖤He Love You❤
🖤 Their Romantic Challenge ❤
🖤The Photoshoot❤
❤Ciao Italy🖤
Trailer 😉
❤ Fire & Desire 🖤
❤His Feelings🖤
❤ Her Love 🖤
🖤 His Jealousy ❤
The Unplanned...😉
🖤His Gun, Her Heart ❤
🖤 Her Broken Heart ❤
❤ The Devil 🖤
❤ The Kiss 🖤
❤Mr. Papa Singh 🖤
❤ Loving You Is My Sin 🖤
❤Her Mafia King🖤
Trailer-2
🖤 The Bliss ❤
❤Her First Crush 🖤
🖤 The Allergy ❤
❤ The Promise 🖤
A/N
❤ Trust Issues 🖤
❤ Her Caring Husband 🖤
🔥 The Argument 🔥
❤ Valentine's Day 🖤
🖤 The Symbol Of Love ❤
New Story

🖤 Her Boldness, His Anger❤

3K 232 236
By Atiwak

Next Day

Haseena's POV

"Adi don't tease me..please mera phone wapas karo...!" I am running behind Adi who snatched away my phone when I was showing him Anubhav's picture which I had clicked when he was sleeping.

"Bilkul nhi ab toh yeh photo aur phone dono Anubhav ke paas jayega..!" Adi teased me, running towards the entrance hall.

"Adi ruk jao warna achha nhi hoga tumhare liye..!"I tried to threaten him with my fake anger which worked, he stopped in front of the door and turned to me.

"Mera phone wapas do warna...

.....warna kya..?" He asked teasingly.  I quickly grab a cushion from the sofa and throw it towards him but...but...he bent down to save himself and the cushion hits Anubhav who had arrived at the same time as Adi bent down .

"What the..(he looked at me) Haseena..(his stern voice shivers by body) "

"Sorry..main toh bas Adi se phone mang rahi thi apna aur ise marne ke chakkar mein tumhe lag gya..!" I tries to prove my innocence with puppy eyes.

"Adi..!"

"De raha hoon mere bhai...!" He passed my phone towards me.

What the hell! Mujhe pichhle ek ghante se pure mansion mein bhaga raha hai aur Anubhav ke ek baar naam lete hi maan gya. Tumhe toh main baad mein dekh lungi Mr. Assistant. I shot deadly glares at Adi through my eyes while he smiles at me.

"Ho gya tum dono ka toh Adi tum mere saath chalo...!" Anubhav said plainly.

"Aur main?" I asked because every husband used to ask his wife to go to the room with him after coming from a trip but he.. is saying this to his best friend instead of his lovely and hot wife.

"Tumhe bhi business ki details janana hai...!" He said questioningly.

"No....mujhe tumhare business mein koi interest nhi hai..!" I said grumpily and walked towards my room.

Anubhav's POV 🖤

What happened to her, why did she get angry with me without any reason.

"Kya soch rahe ho, gussa hai tumse..!" Adi said with a smile.

"For what?"

"Ek normal husband jab bahar se aata hai toh apni pyaari si wife ko gale lagta hai, use forehead kiss deta hai uski health ke bare mein puchtaa hai par tumhe toh kaam ki padi hai..!" Adi taunted like Haseena.

"Aur aapko yeh sab kaisa pata sir?" Manav interrupted our conversation.

"Haseena jo Fiction novel padhti hai usse..!" Adi replied with a smile. "Waise Anubhav try karna tum bhi, bahut achhi stories padhti hai woh shayad tumhe pata chal jaye ki use kya kya achha lagta hai..!" Adi said with a  unnecessary teasing smile.

"Mujhe interest nhi hai..ab tumhara ho gya toh jakar thoda kaam kar lo..!" I orders him coldly while he smiles at me waveringly.  I rolls my eyes and walks towards my room.

Αɳυʂҽҽɳα'ʂ Rððm

"Fuck...!" My jaw touched the floor as I entered my room and I saw my wife standing in front of me in my shirt.

Damm..she is looking hot in my shirt. Fuck !... I want her right now...!" The mere thought of making love with my wife gets my masculine hormones surging.

This is the third time she is wearing my shirt... I remember, first time when I suggested her to wear my shirt she was little shy but now she is standing in front of me without any shyness and I am lusting over her sexy look.

"Kya..aise kya dekh rahe ho?" She breaks my thoughts.

"Kuch nhi...!" I replied, controlling my hormones. "Tumne meri shirt kyun pehani hai?" I asked, distracting my mind.

"Woh Adi ke peeche bhaag bhaag kar garmi hone lagi isliye change kar liya..!" She answered causally while walking towards me.

"Meri shirt kyun?" 

"Tumne kal mere kapde jo feke the woh sab abhi laundry ke liye gaye hai isliye aur AC bhi abhi useless ho gya tumhare aate hi...!" I could feel her tone change in the last few words which is not normal but full of sensuality and she is moving at me.

"Hasee...(fuck! My words drown inside my throat as my innocent wife grabs my lips between her soft lips).

I don't know how to react in this situation other than to kiss her passionately, so I grab her by the waist and pull her close to me and starts kissing her.

And we don't know how and when we're on the bed and our room is filled with our moans and groans.

POV ends

"Anubhav...!" Haseena calls him lovingly running her fingers through his hair.

Anubhav-hmm...(gazing into her eyes)

Haseena-tumhari family mein kaun hai hai...(she asked in the hope that perhaps she might have some success in getting to know him).

Anubhav-sirf Adi aur Mr. Rathore I mean hamare Dada ji...(he replied).

Haseena-aur maa Papa...?

Anubhav-orphan hoon...(plainly).

Haseena(in mind)-yeh jhooth kyun bol raha hai..kya itni nafrat hai ise apne maa Papa se...(tensed).

Anubhav-kya soch rahi ho...(he asked, stroking her cheek).

Haseena-nhi woh Adi ne bataya tha ki (he cuts off her).

Anubhav-jo bhi bola woh sach hai par yeh bhi sach hai ki main orphan hoon..aur woh aurat aur uska Pati dono se mera koi lena dena nhi hai...

Haseena-mana unhone Adi ke maa ke saath galat kiya par parents hai woh tumhare....(He sits up straight leaving her waist, resting his back on the headboard of the bed, she too sits next to him)

Anubhav-Mr. Roy, tumhare real Dad (she clenches her fist) jo itne famous media house ke owner hai, unke hote huye bhi tum kyun ek stranger se sirf kuch lakh rupees ke liye shaadi karne ke liye kyun ready ho gyi...(he looks at her).

Haseena-kyunki unhone cheat kiya meri mumma ko...(angrily).

Anubhav-right..cheating  your partner is always a sin Haseena, aur mere so called parents ne Adi ki maa ko cheat kiya...

Haseena-kam se kam tumhare Dad ne tumhe apna kar tumhe aur tumhari mom ko apna naam toh diya...(she said with a hurted smile).

Anubhav-nope un dono ne nhi balki Adi ki maa ne, they're going to abort me but she stopped them as Mrs. Rathore was 3 months pregnant at that time...she was angry with them but she loved her sister very much so She was ready to adopt me taki Mrs. Rathore apni life jee sake phir se but after Adi's birth she fell ill and left us forever...uske baad Mere Dada ji ne jn dono ki shaadi kara di taki Adi ko maa aur mujhe Rathore khandan ka naam mil sake...(plainly).

Haseena-aur tumhe yeh sab kisne bataya?

Anubhav-hamari badi maa...jinhone mujhe aur Adi ko pala hai..

Haseena-hmm...kya unhe pata hai hamare is contract marriage ke bare mein..(she asked hesitantly).

Anubhav-nhi..ab tumhare sawal khatm ho gaye ho toh kya hum continue kar sakte hai...

Haseena-kya..(she asked innocently and the next moment she was caged between her husband and the bed).

Anubhav-let me explain you in detail...(smirking mischievously)

She blushed and....

(Bus isse jyada ab nhi milega 🌚)

◦•●◉✿Next Day✿◉●•◦

"

Tum dhundh kya rahi ho...?" Anubhav asked his wife who is throwing her stuffs from her bag.

Haseena-kal raat main jo novel padh raho thi woh dhundh rahi ho...(she said worriedly, hearing her he looked at his pillow where he hidden her book last night after reading it).

Anubhav-ek book ke liye itna pareshan kyun ho rahi ho, nayi le lena...(calmly).

Haseena-meri nhi hai woh maine Akshra se li hai padhne ke liye...(she said in tension).

Anubhav-naye lekar de dena use...

Haseena- mere paas abhi paise nhi hai...(she said in flow flow).

Anubhav-what...?

She looked at him, mentally slapping herself.

Haseena-woh..hai par utne nhi, aur abhi main unhe waste nhi kar sakti...

Anubhav-hmm...

Haseena-waise tumne dekhi kya meri book?

Anubhav-nhi...mujhe interest nhi hai un bekar si stories mein....(he lied perfectly).

Haseena-I know tumhe interest nhi par kahin dekha bas yeh bata do....

Anubhav-nhi...waise book ka naam kya hai..?

Haseena- Royally yours.....

Anubhav-main nayi order kar deta hoon...

Haseena-series..

Anubhav-what?

Haseena-order kar rahe ho toh pura Royally series order kar dena..baki ki bhi main padh lungi...(she said innocently).

Anubhav-aur kuch?

Haseena-main tumhe ek list whatsApp karungi woh sari...(with puppy face).

Anubhav-okay....(he kissed her forehead).

A few hours later....

"Tu pagal hai Haseena, Tu usse books ka collection maanga rahi hai...!" Nidhi chided on phone call.

Haseena-books hi toh hai...(she said causally, playing with flowers)

Nidhi-aaj books hai kal kapde phir jewellery aur phir tu aur uske ehsaano ke neeche aur dabti jayegi..(tauntingly).

Haseena-aisa kuch nhi hai aur maan mein le bhi lu uske diye gaye gifts toh bura hi kya hai, husband hai woh mera...

Nidhi-sirf tab tak jab tak tu uske bacche ko janm nhi de deti uske baad woh tujhe used tissue paper ki tarah fek dega...(she said angrily).

Haseena-tu Anubhav ko janti tak nhi hai achhe se isliye kuch bhi mat bol..

Nidhi-ja phir jo karna hai kar par yaad rakh tu bhi use utna nhi janti ki tu us par aankh band karke trust kar sake...(she angrily hung up the call)

Haseena-main janti hoon Nidhi jo tere saath hua uske baad tere mann mein aadmiyon ko lekar nafrat aur gussa sahi hai par sab ek jaise nhi hote...

She sighed and went towards her room.

Αɳυʂҽҽɳα'ʂ Rððm

Aap kaun hai aur yahan mere room mein kya kar rahi hai?" Haseena asked the unknown guest who's waiting for her son.

Haseena scanned her from head to toes.

"Tum kaun ho aur hamare bete ke room mein kya kar rahe ho?" Ragini asked after scaning Haseena from head to toe.

"Beta..? Aap Anubhav ki maa hai?" Haseena asked surprisingly.

"Haan par tum kaun ho?" Ragini asked suspiciously.

"Aap mere room mein kya kar rahi hai Mrs. Rathore....!" Anubhav  interrupted them, coming behind from Haseena and asked angrily.

"Main toh tumse milne aayi thi Anu par yeh ladki...(Ragini gulps down her question as her dearest son pointed his gun at her)"

Haseena gets scared seeing the gun in Anubhav's hand.

Anubhav-Nikalo idhar se aur dobara Mirage ke andar aayi I will kill you Mrs. Rathore...(he said angrily, while his wife who is now horrified because of the gun and his anger, she looks at him with scared eyes).

"Anu...(Ragini's words choked in her throat as Anubhav fired at her but the bullet hit the vase on the table, which scared Haseena even more).

Anubhav-Get lost Mrs. Rathore aur dobara Mirage ke andar aayi toh jaan lene mein ek second nhi lagega mujhe..(he shouted angrily, which made Haseena shiver to her core).

Ragini took a glance at Haseena and him and then left from there while Anubhav looks at Haseena who is trembling with fear.

He throws his gun on the couch and hugs her to calm her down.

Anubhav-I know tumhe dar lagta hai gun se but woh aurat bina uske yahan se jati nhi..(caressing her back).

Haseena-wo..woh..tumhari maa thi...(she lifts her head and looks into his eyes).

Anubhav-hmm...(kissed her forehead).

He lifts her in his arms and then puts her down on the bed

Haseena-woh yahan kyun aayi thi?

Anubhav-hoga koi matlab..ignore her...(he kissed her forehead).

Haseena-tum kahan ja rahe ho..?

Anubhav-bas 10 minutes....(she nodded).

To be continued...

Upcoming- The Photoshoot and...😉

•●◉✿🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤✿◉●•◦

So this was the next part of my story "My Billionaire Husband" I hope you liked it. If you like it then do vote and comments.

Teaser ke baad demand ko dekhte huye diya hai yeh next part warna main break par ja hi rahi thi 🤣

Thanks for reading ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 247K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
56.6K 1.1K 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...
47.9K 6.7K 40
Anubhav Singh: The esteemed DSP of Lucknow, known as the fearless tiger of department. Haseena: A kind-hearted pediatrician at New Life Hospital. Bot...
1.2M 76.7K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...