๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ~ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†...

Von lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law ร— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid ร— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... Mehr

#1
#2
#3
#4
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#5

1.4K 45 33
Von lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

It was evening.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO TO!!??! I'M SO WORRIED!!!"

Luffy sweatdrop, he was playing games and his big brother kept hugging him for exactly 3 hours now. "I was at my friend's house!! I already said this so many times now!!!" Luffy repeats the same word all over again.

His big brother, Ace. Portgas D. Ace kept hugging him.

"Please don't go home late!! It makes me damn worried!!"

And his other big brother Sabo, who just serves him inside the room some cookies and milk. Luffy smiles at Sabo, Sabo was proud that Luffy was studying. And Ace fell asleep on the floor. Luffy deeply sighs. Sabo sits on the bed, he was going to say something but something came to his mind.

"Luffy, I'll be going for a while to thank someone. I promise your big brother won't take long." Sabo said, Luffy looked at Sabo with a slight frown on his face. "Why??" He asked out of curiosity at Sabo, Sabo chuckles.

He stood up, "Now, now. Don't stay up late." Sabo stood up and exited the room, Ace decided to stay and sleep in Luffy's room.

•|•|•

Meanwhile, in the middle of the empty road, Killer was driving and Eustass was quiet, "Your Highness.. aren't you going to call someone tonight? Do you want me to contact another beautiful, stunning lady??" Killer asked politely at his Highness. Eustass was quiet from time to time as he looked at the car window, the road was empty and quiet. Eustass finally gave him a soft response.

"No, I don't feel like it."

Killer chuckles, "Is it because of.." Killer's words fade when he stops the car. Eustass was confused as to why he stopped the car. "Oi, fucking move. The road is damn empty." Eustass commanded coldly, "You may want to meet someone outside." Killer said with a grin.

Eustass got out of the car and saw someone who was in the sky, he looked up directly to the sky. His eyes widened of astonishment. Yellow, curly hair, dressing very well, more like a "Prince" they would call. Black demon wings and devilish horns, and a chuckle escape from that familiar person.

"Sabo, it's a surprise to meet someone like you here in this world."

Sabo deeply chuckled and slowly flew down. Until he reaches the ground.

"I'm here thank you for taking my precious, little brother."

He grinned, Eustass got more curious. "Are you really his brother or just adopted?" Eustass asked, as he crossed his arms.

"Demon King of Victoria Kingdom, Eustass Kidd. We adopt Luffy but it ticks me off when someone calls him just "Adopted". To us, he's a real little brother."

Eustass scoff, "Hah. That's quite surprising, a Human like him got adopted by two dangerous Demon Brothers." he said like he was joking, he escaped a sly chuckle. Sabo also chuckles, "Well, I'll be going. My little, precious brother is waiting for me, all I need here is to thank you. It's so boring to stay here without him. If I could just bring him here and watch stars with me. That would be so amazing." Sabo genuinely said the whole thing was looking up to the sky.

As he mutters softly, "That would be so lovely. A lovely little, cute, precious brother like him." Sabo says while he spins around, Eustass sweatdrops, 'He's totally obsessed, I can tell him that, if I can.' Eustass sigh. Then he saw Sabo, and ended up opening a Demon's gate.

That led to the house, "Bye~ Have fun." Sabo ended up walking to the door as the door closed and started sinking in the ground. Like it disappears. Eustass went back to the car, "Let's go. We just talk about some nonsense things, he's goddamn crazy if I could tell." Eustass was eager to go home right now. Killer nods his head and starts to drive.

•|•|•

Meanwhile, Law on the other hand.

Drinking some whiskey on a whiskey glass, kept thinking what happened earlier. He did not expect to do that to Luffy, it could've hurt Luffy. Luffy is just a Human, fragile and delicate Human, childish and mostly immature.

"It's surprising that you're here in this world, to have a vacation? To rest? Or what?"

Law's eyes widened and he turned around, "Oh my son!! I never thought you would like to vacation here?!! I was so....." as Law sweat slightly when his Dad starts to scold him.

"SO DISAPPOINTED!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE YOUR THRONE EMPTY!! YOU MORON!!"

"I'm sorry! Dad! Fine! Okay! I thought you were here in this world so I.."

"No, no. You don't need to explain. You're stressing me out more, do you want to stay here a little bit longer?"

The 1st Demon King of Hearts, known as Corazon himself talking to his son, gave the crown to Law. Since being a "Demon King" is a bit childish for him so he gave it to Law instead.

Corazon seems slightly over frustrated because of Law. Corazon excused himself and exited the room, he used his own "Devil's Gate" to return to the Human world just to see Law. It was not just a simple "Portal" that can be made. "Anyway, I'm going to have dinner. And yes, I bring Bepo with me. He's quite lonely at the castle." Corazon said with a smile to Law. Then Corazon kindly asked Law.

"Do you want to join me? To have dinner of course, nothing special."

"No. I'm not that hungry."

"Suit for yourself then."

Corazon exited the room, leaving Law alone. Law deeply sighs shakes it off of what happened earlier, he just needs to forget about it.

The next day.

Law was at the grocery, a Demon King, buying groceries. Law looks around to buy something for dinner tonight.

"Torao??"

A familiar voice, he knows the only person who calls him that very well. "Mugiwara-ya." He turned around and saw Luffy. Luffy smiles, "Torao!!!!!~" Luffy excitedly rushed to him, Law looked down to look at Luffy's baskets full of unhealthy stuff.

"That's why you don't get taller. You eat too much unhealthy food." Law simply said, Luffy slightly pouted, "Torao's mean.. I can be tall!!!" Luffy defended his height. Law shrugs it off.

While they continue to buy some groceries, Law looks at Luffy. "Are you going to pay all of that?" Law asked, pointing at Luffy's basket. "My big brothers gave me money, they don't want my savings to buy all of these." Luffy chuckles. They both walk around to buy a few more groceries. When they were walking, Luffy accidentally bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch it."

The man said angrily and was going to shove Luffy away but Law caught his wrist instead. The sweat appears on the man's cheek slightly. He looked up at how tall Law was, Law gave him a cold and calm glare, looking down at him. Luffy looked at Law and he kindly apologized to the man, Ace taught him how to be respectful and responsible for his actions.

"Sorry!! I didn't mean to! I---"

Luffy was cut off when the back of his clothes got pulled by Law, "Hey! I'm trying to apologize kindly here!!" Luffy furiously said to Law, Law pulled him to stay by his side. Law let go of the man's wrist. "Go away." He commanded coldly as the man quickly walked away without turning back and facing Law again.

"Hey! Wait! I'm sorry!!" Luffy still apologizes, waving both of his arms on the side up and down, "Please forgive me!!" the man didn't answer him, he just walked away, since he got afraid of Law. Law looked down at Luffy and said, "Watch where you're going. Next time, make sure to look at where you're going.", those words made Luffy nod, it was his fault anyway.

Law let go of him now, "Say! Torao, are you guys going to fight??" Luffy tilted his head, Law raised one of his eyebrows, giving him a confusing look. Luffy gets that look so he curiously asks, "I mean, you just caught his wrist earlier!! I saw it!!" Luffy said, his eyes started to sparkle. 'Ah.. about that..' Law looked at his basket and just answered.

"Nothing, I do not intend to begin a fight, it will catch some attention. I hate attention towards me." Law says, Luffy nod his head twice getting it, Law didn't exactly answer him about the question Luffy gave. But Luffy just nodded it off and didn't care anyway. Some girls surrounded them because of Law and Luffy at the same time.

"Torao, look, some girls follow you just because you're handsome!
Nishishishi!!~" Luffy teases him, Law annoyingly groans. "What about you? Do you think of me as handsome?" Law asked out of nowhere, still, Luffy still answered.

"Yup!!! You are!! Torao is tall and has a handsome face! Maybe you also have a good healthy body! You just don't show it! Nishishishi!!~ I like Torao handsome!! It makes Torao famous!!~"

Law stiffened slightly after hearing that from Luffy, "What?" he somewhat wants Luffy to say it again. "Hm? Your handsome? Torao's handsome??" Luffy said it again and chuckled. "If I saw guys as tall as you and the same as handsome as you!! I just complimented them and---" Luffy was cut off when Law finally walked away.

"Hey! Don't leave! Stupid Torao!!"

He followed Law quickly, "What's wrong with you!? Don't leave me there alone!!" Luffy said irritatedly. "Don't compliment others, it's damn annoying." Law says calmly and composes, he manages to control his temper. "Why? Complimenting others is good, it can make a lot of friends!!" Luffy nonchalantly says with a kind smile.

'It somehow annoys me.'

Law just ignores him again, and fully walks away, "Hey!!" Luffy followed him as they got in the line first. Luffy sticks his tongue out, "Bleehh!~ I'm the first!" he mockingly said, Law rolled his eyes, he went behind him instead. Luffy escapes soft chuckles.

After buying some groceries, they left at the store,  Luffy was separating himself to Law. "Where are you going?" Law curiously asks, "Going to my friends!! We're going to mess up a big basketball street court, like, we're going to paint the dirty walls!!~ I bought these foods for my friends as well!!" Luffy said as he walked away.

"Do you want me to drive you there?"

"No thanks. I'll just have a taxi, that would be enough." Luffy smiles at Law, "I don't mind." Those words escaped from Law's lips, he didn't hesitate. He saw Luffy stop walking and look back out of sparkling delight. "You'll drive me to the place? I want to go?? Really!?" Luffy walks back to Law, Law nods his head. He saw his eyes sparkling all over.

Law's hand slightly clenched, he wanted to pat Luffy's head somehow. Although, he hesitated. That cute, head, Luffy doesn't even wear his Straw Hat, it just carries around on his neck, like a necklace on the back. Law's attention draws to the left scar which Luffy has. It gains attention coming from Law and curious why and when Luffy gets that kind of scar. Also, the Straw Hat.

He notices Luffy seems to be in love with the Straw Hat.

"Anyway! Let's go to my friends!! I'll introduce you!!~"

"No, but thanks. I'll just drive you there and that's all, I won't be staying any longer."

Luffy just grabbed his wrist, "Where's your car!? C'mon! C'mon!!!" Luffy smiles out of joy, he totally didn't to Law. "Don't drag me, I have two legs, I can walk." Law says as he starts to lead Luffy where his car, Luffy follows him, with a smile across his lips.

After a while.

In the car, Law wanted to ask about his Straw Hat and the scar, however, it might be too personal if he asked. So in the end, he didn't ask.

They made it out to the street basketball court.

Luffy first exited the car.

"ZORO!!! EVERYONE!!!!~"

Everyone approaches Luffy first, as Luffy grabs a yellow paint and grabs a ladder to himself. As he starts to paint, joining with them.

Law also exited the car.

"Torao!! C'mon!! Join us!!!"

He is already a mess because of the yellow paint, as Luffy smiles down at Law.

~•~

~•~

"Torao??"

An orange haired, girl said, even the black haired woman, she looked at Law, Sanji was also there.

"You must be Luffy's new friend, isn't that right? Your Highness."

Law stiffened when a green haired guy whispered that to his ears. He knew them, some of them.

Nico Robin, the "Devil Child". Roronoa Zoro, the "King of Hell", Vinsmoke Sanji, the "Prince" of a Germa Kingdom in Demon World. And Brook, in a Humam form, the "Soul Demon King". And Franky, a real "Devil Cyborg". But after all, he is in his Human Form.

All of them seem to be connected and there's more. Chopper, the "Mythical Demon Beast", in Human form as well as for Yamato, also known as the beautiful "Ogre Princess".  However, Yamato is a tomboy.

And the others are Human, they all introduce themselves.

"My name is Ussop!!~"

"The name is Nami."

'Of all people.. why are all the demons in the underworld here and plus.. Mugiwara-ya's friends. What the fuck is this??'

Yamato gave Law a glare, Yamato was wearing a basketball jersey, she is indeed beautiful when she is a Human but still, a tomboy.

Robin didn't expect that Demon King of Heart Kingdom is here. "Trafalgar D. Water Law, isn't it? Are you here for Luffy?" She steps up, she just gives him a smile. "Don't you think you play enough men and women around your fingers?" Instead, she is protecting Luffy. Zoro, and Sanji didn't say a word.

Luffy looks down at them full of confusion across expression from his face.

"Hey! Guys! Are you guys fighting!!? Let's paint now!!"

Luffy says so childishly, he hates fighting, mostly when it comes to his friends. Chopper, Robin, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato and Brook, stand guard to block Law's way. Law sigh, Nami looks at Law with a glare. She may be human but she knew about Robin and the others. Even Ussop.

"Calm down. I'm not here for a fight. I drove Mugiwara-ya here. I'm here to have a vacation."

It cracks all of them, Ussop and Nami laugh hilariously, "Eh!? You!? A king!? Having a vacation!? Ahahahaha!!" Nami laughs hilariously as well as Robin who escapes a soft chuckle. Zoro just shrugs it off and starts to spray the wall, Sanji smiles as he grabs a spray paint.

Chopper sighs in relief, Brook smiles, "Wanna spray?" Yamato gave some spray paint to Law. Law caught it, "No." Law says.

"Luffy!!!"

Everyone stiffened, that voice.

Was coming from Ace, and there's another one.

Sabo.

"ACE!!~ SABO!!!~"

Sabo smiles as his eyes land on Law, as well as Ace. The Demon Brothers.

Ace just gives Law a smile, as well as Sabo. And helps Luffy to paint, like, they didn't have any care in the world after that Ace approached Law.

"Let's have a small talk. Thinking.. what are you doing here? Your Highness?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

38.2K 1.6K 13
[LOVE ALARM AU] COMPLETEDโ˜‘๏ธ Love alarm, an app that can automatically tell you when you're in a 10-meter radius of someone who loves you. Love is ki...
121K 4K 51
{ LawLu } Trafalgar Law x Monkey D. Luffy A famous rich Doctor who was bored in Life and always an introverted person who hates annoying typical thin...
48.2K 1.4K 15
[NEKO CAT AU] COMPLETEDโ˜‘๏ธ They say Celestial Dragons are Gods, well only some of them. They're dirty, cold-hearted, perverts who have nothing better...
271K 13.4K 46
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แดกสœส, แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด€แด„สœแด‡" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคแดฌ แดผโฟแต‰ แดพโฑแต‰แถœแต‰ หฃ แดนแตƒหกแต‰!แดฟแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ แถ แตƒโฟแถ โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟโœง.* [๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž] [๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž] ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ...