Lost Soul

By issyh0

"Twin Flames; Two souls that are always meant to be together. Sometimes it takes time, sometimes it takes a p... More

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Playlist
The Christmas Invasion
New Earth
New Earth
New Earth
Tooth and Claw
Tooth and Claw
Tooth and Claw
School Reunion
School Reunion
School Reunion
The Girl in the Fireplace
Rise of the Cybermen
Age of Steel
Age of Steel
Twin Flames
Twin Flames
Idiots Lantern
Idiots Lantern
Idiots Lantern
The Impossible Planet
The Satan Pit
The Satan Pit
The Satan Pit
Fear Her
Fear Her
Fear Her
Army of Ghosts
Army of Ghosts
Army of Ghosts
Doomsday
Doomsday
The Runaway Bride
The Runaway Bride
Restored

Doomsday

307 6 4
By issyh0

The Daleks landed infront of the group, moving towards them as they step back, scared. The harrowing noise of the Daleks plagued their ears.

"Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!"

"Daleks!" Raelle shouted back at them, causing them to stop in their tracks. She took a deep breath before continuing. "You're called Daleks. I know your name." She nodded, becoming more confident, stepping forward to face them, shaking off the white lab coat. "Think about it how can I know that? A human who knows about the Daleks and the Time War. If you want to know how, then keep us alive. That's all I'm asking. Me and my friends." She pleaded.

Mickey nodded behind Raelle. "Yeah, Daleks. Time War. Me too."

"Yeah. And me." Rajesh joined, nodding in agreement. The Black Dalek infront of Raelle stared at her , pausing momentarily, before turning to face the others. Raelle exhaled a large breath of relief.

"You will be necessary. Report. What is the status of the Genesis Ark?" It demanded, with the 'Ark' behind the four Daleks.

"Status, hibernation." Another Dalek replied.

"Commence awakening. The Genesis Ark must be protected above all else."

"The Daleks." Mickey muttered to Raelle. "Rose said they were all dead."

"Never mind that." Raelle huffed at Mickey, nodding her head to the Ark. "What the hell's a Genesis Ark?"

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"What's down there?" Jackie asked the Doctor, voice breaking at the thought of Raelle. "She was in that room with the sphere. What's happened to Raelle?"

The Doctor turned to face Jackie and Rose, a serious expression on his face. "I don't know." He groaned, Jackie silently sobbing as Rose comforts her. The Doctor sighs, moving over to stand in front of her. "I'll find her. I brought you all here, I'll get you all out, you and your daughters. Jackie, look at me. Look at me. I promise you. I give you my word." Rose looked at the Doctor's grave expression. She knew he would keep his promise, she would trust him with her life. She knew he would do everything in his power to make sure Raelle was alright.

"You will talk to your central world authority and order global surrender." The Cyberman ordered Yvonne, who sat at her desk.

Yvonne scoffed in response. "Oh, do some research. We haven't got a central world authority."

"You have now. I will speak on all global wavelengths." The Doctor puts on his 3D glasses, inspecting the television transmission from the Cyberman to surrounding neighbourhoods. "This broadcast is for human kind. Cybermen now occupy every land mass on this planet, but you need not fear. Cybermen will remove fear. Cybermen will remove sex and class and colour and creed. You will become identical. You will become like us."

The sounds of explosions and panic could be heard from the top of Canary Wharf, aka Torchwood, as fire and fury filled the streets of London.

"I ordered surrender." The Cyberman stated, looking out of the window in frustration.

"They're not taking instructions. Don't you understand?" The Doctor barked at the Cybermen, infuriated. "You're on every street, you're in their homes, you've got their children! Of course they're going to fight."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Back in the laboratory, the Daleks were busy at work, hacking into the mainframe and generating the Ark. The Black Dalek turned to face the group of Raelle, Mickey and Rajesh. "Which of you is least important?"

Raelle frowned at the Dalek. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Which of you is least important?" It repeated.

Raelle shook her head defiantly. "No, we don't work like that. None of us."

"Designate the least important!"

Rajesh stepped forward, looking back to Raelle and Mickey. "This is my responsibility."

"No, you don't." Raelle protested, pulling him back by his arm as he tried to step forward again to the Dalek.

Rajesh gave her a look, telling her to stop, as he shook free and faced the Dalek. "I er, I represent the Torchwood Institute. Anything you need, you come through me. Leave these two alone." He stated, gesturing to Raelle and Mickey behind him.

"You will kneel."

Rajesh frowned. "What for?"

"Kneel."

Rajesh stared at the Dalek before kneeling before it, with his back facing the black Dalek. "The Daleks need information about current Earth history." The Dalek told Rajesh, as the other three Daleks surrounded him.

"Yeah, well, I can give you a certain amount of intelligence but nothing that will compromise Homeland security."

"Speech is not necessary. We will extract brainwaves."

The four Daleks neared Rajesh, their plungers extended towards him. "Don't I I'll tell you everything you need." Rajesh protested as the plungers made contact with his head. "No. No!" His screams are silenced by the plungers enveloping his head. Raelle and Mickey watch in horror as Raelle turns into Mickey's chest, praying it will stop.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Scans detect unknown technology active within Sphere chamber." One of the Cyberman announced. The Doctor and Rose listened intently. "Cybermen will investigate. Units ten six five and ten six six will investigate Sphere chamber. We obey."

The cybermen opened a visual link being projected on Yvonne's laptop for the others to see as they made their way to the sphere. 

In the laboratory, the corpse of Rajesh is released as Mickey and Raelle stare in panic. "His mind spoke of a second species invading Earth infected by the superstition of ghosts."

"You didn't need to kill him!" Raelle bellowed at the Dalek.

"Neither did we need him alive." One of the other Daleks told her.

"Dalek Thay, investigate outside." The black Dalek ordered the other.

"I obey."

"Establish visual contact. Lower communications barrier." The Dalek demanded as a big viewscreen appeared in the laboratory, where the sphere used to be.

As the Cybermen and Daleks made contact with one another, coming into the view as they appeared on the screens. The Doctor felt his heart sunk at the sight of the Dalek on the screen, a somber expression on his face. He felt Rose next to him gasp at the sight of the Dalek. They were meant to be dead.

"Identify yourselves." The Dalek demanded to the Cyberman.

"You will identify first."

"State your identity."

" You will identify first."

"Identify!"

"It's like Stephen Hawkins meets the Speaking Clock." Mickey muttered to Raelle as they watched the interaction on the screen.

"That answer is  illogical. You will modify." The Cyberman stated.

"Daleks do not take orders."

"You have identified as Daleks."

"Outline resembles the inferior species known as Cybermen." The Black Dalek beside Raelle announced to the others.

Jackie looked towards Rose's frightened expression, leaning up to whisper to the Doctor. "Rose said about the Daleks. She's terrified of them." She gestured to Rose, who slightly shook beside her. The Doctor followed her eyeline, taking a deep breath. "What have they done to Raelle, Doctor? Is she dead?"

The Doctor suddenly jerked to face Rose. "Phone." He demanded. Rose immediately passed her phone to him, as he called the number of Raelle's, holding it to his ear as it rang.

In the laboratory, the sound of Raelle's phone ringing sounded as the Dalek's continued to speak and watch the Cyberman. Raelle, as subtle as possible, answered the phone, holding it in her hand as to not cause suspicion.

"She's answered." The Doctor exhaled, relieved she was alright. "She's alive." Jackie pressed a hand to her mouth in relief as Rose hugged her mum. "Why haven't they killed her?"

Jackie smacked his arm. "Well, don't complain!"

"They must need her for something." He thought out loud. But what?

"We must protect the Genesis Ark." The Doctor heard over the phone. He frowned in confusion.

"The Genesis Ark?" He questioned, placing his 3D glasses on as he watched the interaction on the laptop.

"Our species our similar, though your design is inelegant." The Cyberman stated to the Dalek.

"Daleks have no concept of elegance."

"This is obvious. But consider, our technologies are compatible. Cybermen plus Daleks. Together, we could upgrade the Universe."

"You propose an alliance?"

"This is correct."

"Request denied." The Dalek informed them. In response, the Cybermen ready their weapons, pointing at the Dalek.

"Hostile elements will be deleted." They shot at the Dalek, no damage being caused to the Dalek.

"Exterminate!" The Dalek responded, destroying the two Cybermen before it.

"Open visual link." The Cyberman in the office demanded as it addressed the Daleks directly. "Daleks, be warned. You have declared war upon the Cybermen."

"This is not war. This is pest control." The Dalek replied.

"We have five million Cybermen. How many are you?"

"Four."

"You would destroy the Cybermen with four Daleks?"

"We would destroy the Cybermen with one Dalek. You are superior in only one respect."

"What is that?"

"You are better at dying. Raise communications barrier!" The screen of the Cyberman went blank, as the signal from Raelle's phone also disappeared.

"Lost her." The Doctor muttered, handing Rose's phone back to her.

"Wait!" The Dalek bellowed in the laboratory. "Rewind image by nine rells. Identify grid seven gamma frame." The screen rewinded to show an image of the Doctor. "This male registers as enemy." Raelle smiled at the sight of him.

The Black Dalek spun round to face her, causing her to jump back in surprise. "The female's heartbeat has increased."

Mickey rolled her eyes. "Yeah, no surprise there."

"Identify him."

"All right, then." Raelle exhaled. "If you really want to know, that's the Doctor." She taunted them, smirking as the Daleks all slightly rolled back in fear. "Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor?" She chuckled. "Now you're scared."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Quarantine the Sphere chamber." The main Cyberman informed the others contained within the lever room. "Start emergency upgrading. Begin with these personnel." It stated, gesturing to the other scientists and towards the group in Yvonne's office. The Doctor, Rose, Jackie and Yvonne are all grabbed by the Cybermen and carried out of the office.

"No, you can't do this! We surrendered! We surrendered!" Yvonne cries out as she is carried away out of the room.

"These two." The Cyberman spoke about the Doctor and Rose. "Their increased adrenaline suggests that they have vital Dalek information." It confirmed, pulling them to the side as Jackie is carried in the other direction of them.

"Stop them!" She screamed out as she was dragged away. Rose tried to jerk out of the grip of the Cyberman as she cried out after her.

"Mum!" She fought against the Cyberman, failing miserably.

"I don't want to go! You promised me! You gave me your word!" Jackie continued, calling to the Doctor.

"I demand you leave that woman alone! I won't help you if you hurt her." He bellowed at the Cybermen who took no notice of his protests. He turned back to face Jackie as she left. "Jackie, don't fight. I'll think of something." Rose pressed her hand to her mouth, closing her eyes to stop herself from crying as the Doctor pulled her against his chest to comfort her.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Cyber threat irrelevant. Concentrate on the Genesis Ark." One of the Daleks informed as it reentered the room. All the Daleks surrounded the Genesis Ark, as one pressed it's plunger against the Arc.

"Why are we being kept alive?" Mickey asked as him and Raelle stared at the Arc, trying to figure out what was inside.

"They might need me." Raelle thought out loud. Maybe her connection to the Doctor could harness some energy to open the Arc. But how could the Daleks know about that? They could need Rose as she destroyed the Dalek race before when she stared into the Time Vortex. She didn't know and didn't want to find out.

Mickey looked to see Raelle looking puzzled, deep in thought. "What?" He asked, as he looked back at the Daleks at the Genesis Arc. "What is it?"

"The female will be needed." One of the Daleks announced, causing the pair to jump as it moved towards them.

"What do you want?" Mickey asked, standing infront of Raelle. He felt protective over Raelle, she was basically his little sister. "What do you want with her?"

"She has the power needed to open the Genesis Arc."

"I do?" Raelle questioned, confused.

"She is compatible."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"You are proof." The Cyberman told the Doctor and Rose.

"Of what?" Rose queried.

"That emotions destroy you." It stated.

"Yeah, we are." The Doctor nodded in contempt. Something behind the Cyberman's shoulder caught his attention as he spotted a gang appear behind as he spoke. "Mind you, I quite like hope. Hope's a good emotion. And here it comes."

Rose followed hie eye-line to see the group appear, taking out the remaining Cybermen in the Lever room. The CyberLeader walks out of the office and gets zapped too, causing its head to explode. The Doctor grabs Rose's hand as they walk out of the office into the room.

"Doctor? Good to see you again." One of the men said, taking off it's gas mask to reveal Jake. Jake from the parallel universe. Rose chuckled slightly at the sight.

"Jake?" The Doctor exclaimed in shock at the sight of him.

"The Cybermen came through from one world to another, and so did we."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 73 11
𝘊𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 /ˈ𝘬𝘫𝘶ː𝘱ɪ𝘥/ (𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯: 𝘊𝘶𝘱ī𝘥ō [𝘬ʊˈ𝘱𝘪ː𝘥𝘰ː], 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 "𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦") 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦...
9.7K 338 14
𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦�...
7.3K 266 7
The Doctor found his mate, his Bonded, his Chosen, in the form of the best friend of who would become his companion. He found the one who makes him f...
139K 4.5K 27
𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄 | ❝If only the clockworks could speak, I wouldn't be so alone. We burn every magnet and spring, and spiral into the unknown.❞ ...