✓ | Teeth ── Alec Volturi

By dreamikaelson

❛fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!❜ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ━━━... More

★ 𝐓𝐈𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐊 ★
★ 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄! ★
꧁ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 ꧂
─── 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑
─── 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
─── 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊
─── 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂
─── 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
─── 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐢. ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇs
𝐢𝐢. ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛ
𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙɪɢ ʙᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴇᴀʀ
𝐢𝐯. ᴀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ
𝐯. ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
𝐯𝐢. ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟ ᴛɪᴍᴇs
𝐯𝐢𝐢. sɪsᴛᴇʀ, sɪsᴛᴇʀ
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ
𝐯𝐢𝐯. ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀᴋs
𝐱. ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ
𝐱𝐢. ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
𝐱𝐢𝐢. ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ
𝐱𝐢𝐯. ᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴛᴏᴄᴋ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐱𝐯. ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴅᴅʟᴇ
𝐱𝐯𝐢. ʀᴜɴ ʀᴇᴅʜᴇᴀᴅ ʀᴜɴ!
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
𝐱𝐢𝐱. ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘʀɪɴᴛ
𝐱𝐱. ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
𝐱𝐱𝐢. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐯. ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ
𝐱𝐱𝐯. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛɪᴇs ʟɪᴇ
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
𝐱𝐱𝐱. ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀᴀᴛʜ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇs
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. sʜʏ ʙᴏʏ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. ʜᴇʏ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴘʀᴇᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅᴇ
⚠︎ | 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐱. ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
𝐱𝐥𝐢. ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ǫᴜɪᴛ
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙᴀʙʏ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴀ
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
𝐱𝐥𝐯. ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. sᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐱. ɴᴏ ʀᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀʏ
⚠︎ | 𝐥. ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
𝐥𝐢. ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ
𝐥𝐢𝐢. ᴀs ғɪʀᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇs
𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴏʟᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
𝐥𝐢𝐯. ɴᴇᴡ ғᴀᴄᴇ
𝐥𝐯. ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
𝐥𝐯𝐢. ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ
⚠︎ | 𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴs
𝐥𝐢𝐱. ᴡᴀʀ
𝐥𝐱. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢs?
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐥𝐱𝐢. sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢. ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ
𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴏɴ's ᴅᴇɴ
𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐯. ᴛᴀʟᴋs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴀɴᴇ
𝐥𝐱𝐯. ʙᴇʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ
⚠︎ | 𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢. ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ
𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
⚠︎ | 𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐱. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ
─── 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

𝐱𝐥. ᴀ ʙᴏʏs ɴɪɢʜᴛ

5.8K 248 43
By dreamikaelson

꧁🄿3|🄲40꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭❩

ALEC WAS NOT ONE TO BE SCARED OR NERVOUS. Though ever since he met Rebekah, he often found himself in a whirlwind of nerves. She made him feel human and it both scared and excited him to no end. But it wasn’t Rebekah’s handiwork that made him nervous today, however. 

No, instead it was the look that Jasper and Emmett kept sending his way. 

It had been the day after their date in the woods and it seemed that the two brothers were set on getting Alec alone - but Rebekah seemed to notice that they were up to something and refused to leave her mate alone. 

It wasn’t that she didn’t love her brothers, it was just sometimes they were a bit much. And poor Alec seemed to be extremely wary of her brothers - and she could understand why. Alec wasn’t used to being a normal teenager, so the whole idea of a shovel talk from her big brothers was a whole new range of threats and he didn’t know how to process it.

And so far she had done well in keeping Alec within arms reach around her brothers until they got Alice and Rosalie involved. Jasper and Emmett together was something the younger Cullen could handle. Adding in her sisters? Now that was just pure cheating at that point. 

Which was how Rebekah found herself in this predicament. 

Alice had all but dragged her away from Alec with Rosalie right behind them - who was clutching her large makeup bag and Rebekah knew at that moment that there was no way she could help Alec anymore. 

So as she was ushered up the stairway, she sent her mate an apologetic smile. And he merely returned it with a look of panic as Emmett and Jasper suddenly appeared at the bottom of the stairs and the doorway - effectively cutting off his chances of escaping.

“Alec, just the guy we wanted to see.” Emmett smiled cheekily from his spot in the doorway, massive arms crossed over his chest as he leaned against the wall. 

God, he wished Santigo was here to help get him out of this uncomfortable situation, but no - instead the other vampire was with Leah, trying to get the feisty she-wolf to like him. 

Alec hoped Leah slapped the traitor. 

“We were going on a hunt, wanted to know if you wanted to come along?” Jasper pitched in, his smile more welcoming than that of his brutish brother - whose smile was turning more feral by the second. “We understand if you don’t wish to join us with feasting, but we thought you would want some time to…kill something.” Jasper winced as he spoke, but other than that he kept his aura calm.

“That and we want to get to know you - away from Rebekah’s prying ears.” There was an unspoken promise of threatening in Emmett’s tone, and Jasper sent the large man a glare as if to say “Play nice”, but Emmett simply rolled his eyes at the honey blonde’s scolding. 

“I don’t know, I am not accustomed to your diet.” Alec tried to argue and Emmett shrugged as he pushed off the wall, circling Alec like a shark in the water. “I would not want to intrude.”

“You wouldn’t be, besides you don’t have to eat - there is just something so satisfying knowing you have the strength to take down a deer or a mountain lion.” Emmett’s smile had not lost that feral appeal, but his eyes were warm and kind - much like Rebekah’s. 

Alec could almost hear Demetri’s nagging voice in the back of his head, demanding that he socialize while Felx would merely be standing behind the tracker laughing at his suffering like the good friend that he was. 

“Alec, we don’t mean to make you uncomfortable.” Jasper was beside him, a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

Emmett snorted as he sat on the couch. “Speak for yourself, Jazzy.”

Jasper sent him a glare for the nickname and his words before looking back at the Volturi vampire. “We just want to welcome you into the family and get to know you. I get it, a new place - not knowing who to trust, but you can trust that we both want the same thing right? We want what’s best for Rebekah and I don’t want her worrying about us getting along. All I am asking for is one night of us getting to know each other and putting our differences aside. Think you can do that?”

The Volturi member mulled over the words, nibbling on his bottom lip as his eyes flicker from Emmett and then back to Jasper. And then he let out an unneeded breath, shoulders dropping in defeat.

“What time do we leave?” 

ALEC VOLTURI WATCHED WITH CURIOUS EYES AS JASPER PROWLED ON THE FOREST FLOOR. The Volturi vampire couldn’t help but compare him to a lion on the hunt for a gazelle or in this case, a buck that was grazing on a patch of grass.

Emmett stood beside him, leaning down to hold onto the branch of a large oak tree that stood in. The brute had a wide grin on his face and his shoulders seemed to flex in anticipation as they waited for Jasper to strike his target. 

They didn’t have to wait for long.

Jasper moved so quickly that Alec was just able to catch a glimpse of him taking down the deer. Alec nodded his head in approval at Jasper’s skill, though he curled his nose as the honey blonde consumed that animal blood. 

“Nice one, Jaz.” Emmett praised as he jumped down from the branch. 

“Agreed.” Alec smirked as he too jumped down to land beside the two. “Much less messy than Emmett.” 

“Oh come on, the best part of killing a bear is wrestling it.” The cheeky vampire exclaimed with a loud cackle and Alec rolled his eyes.

As much as he hated to admit it, he was having a grand time with the two Cullen vampires. In a way, they reminded him of Felix and Demetri with the way they bantered back and forth. 

Jasper was by far his favorite of the two. The blonde was calm and his cool temper and stoic gaze brought Alec a sense of formality. 

“Now it is your turn.” Emmett claimed, slapping his hands onto Alec’s shoulders. “Just trust yourself, can’t be too different from your normal night out.”

“I would beg to differ, but we shall see.” Alec shrugged Emmett’s hands off before jumping up to another tree, holding himself there for a few seconds.

He stayed there for a minute, letting his gaze flicker all around the forest while his ears strained for the sound of anything that truly caught his attention. 

A twig snapping in the distance had him taking off in a second. 

He jumped from tree to tree, before finally throwing himself to the forest floor and he could hear the other two vampires right behind him.

And then he came to a stop and he crouched down behind a log, eyes narrowed as he waited. 

Alec paused however as he watched a mother deer walk into the clearing, stopping long enough for her fawn to catch up. A hand clasped onto his arm, and he looked up to see Jasper was the one touching him.

Only the blonde wasn’t looking at him.

He followed Jasper’s line of sight and tenses when his eyes connected to the ones of a large mountain lion, who was watching the deer with a snarl on his jaws. Alec’s eyes narrowed once again and he crept forward when he saw the lion get ready to pounce. 

Alec lept first. 

His arms enclosed around the mountain lion and he threw the beast into the tree. As he stood from the ground he just caught a glimpse of the deer running away, but he only had a second to look at them before the lion was getting up - snarling at Alec.

Alec smirked and a tingle ran up his spine. Emmett was right, there was something about being able to tear a deadly beast apart that sent a rush of adrenaline down your spine.

The lion never stood a chance.

Alec dove to the side as the beast attacked and he dug his hands into the neck of the creature - breaking it swiftly. He let out a hum as he let the carcass drop to the forest floor, his head tilted. 

“Now that is what I call a clean kill!” Emmett exclaimed as he emerged from the brush with Jasper beside him. “Not a drop of blood. Already doing a hell of a lot better than Becks.”

Alec raised a brow. “Rebekah has never made a clean kill?”

“She does now, but when she first started, god it was messy.” Emmett smirked as he leaned down to inspect the dead animal.

“You did well for your first animal hunt.” Jasper told him, giving him a pat on the shoulder. “You should be proud.”

The immortal teen beamed, a sense of pride welling up in his chest. “I can’t wait to tell Jan-” Alec cut himself off, eyes going blank for a moment or so. 

Jasper seemed to understand and Emmett gave him a sympathetic smile. 

“She’ll come around man.” Emmett said as he rose from the ground. “Just takes time. Rebekah gets like that too, doesn’t talk for a bit - gets it from me I guess.”

“We know we didn’t have the best introduction, but you are welcome here Alec.” Jasper added, a hand coming up to nudge Alec’s arm. “Your family now.”

“Family?” Alec asked and Emmett made a noise as he dragged the teen into a hug, squandering any doubt the Volturi vampire had. And when he pulled away, he held out his hand and Alec’s jaw dropped as he took in the object that was resting in Emmett’s palm.

It was a bracelet that resembled the one that both Emmett and Jasper were wearing, with the Cullen crest standing out proudly against the leather. It was beautiful and Alec reached forward only for Emmett to put it on him instead. 

“You belong here, Alec - we just figured you needed to hear it from someone other than Rebekah.” Jasper told him and Alec couldn't help the smile that overcame him. 

All in all this little night out hadn’t been the worst idea. 

[a/n ✍︎]

I am so sorry for the delay! I promise I will do my best to update more often now that I am done with school for the summer!

Other than that I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did!

Also, be on the lookout for a new story...👁👁

Thoughts? Ideas? Predictions?

Be sure to let me know!

Until the next update!

Love,
Drea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 9.6K 45
˗ˏˋ꒰☀️꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) A place from which one's strength is drawn, where one feels home; the place where you are...
20.4K 592 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
592K 13.6K 19
in which the strongest vampire is super possessive over what's hers • " yes, i get jealous. yes, i'm possessive. why? because what's mine is MINE." •...
35.1K 1.2K 21
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🦋 ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) Your safe and peaceful haven, a comforting place of refuge and rest in a noisy, chaotic...