Won't he consider me Ever? (C...

Por FlowerVine98

Have you ever tried to make something just to get a certain someone's attention? Well everyone would have don... Más

Author's Note
Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epilogue

Episode 16

8.4K 374 74
Por FlowerVine98

Arjun Pov:

"Im going to my wife birth place." I says at vinoth.

"But why you were going there Arjun?" I heard his voice from other side of the phone.

"I want to know her vinoth."

"But why you didn't gone till now?"

"I w... Wa.... Don't....was a coward vinoth. As dad says there is lot more story vinoth. I just don't w... Have tha stronger heart to hear vinoth."

"Now?"

"I can't hide myself from facing this vinoth. I have to face the reality. I can't hurt my son and parents with my wrong doings vinoth. I hate myself, I hate myself. I don't know what else to say vinoth."

"But one thing vinoth. My heart says that yazhini is innocent. Am the bastard. Am going there to hear her full story. I want to know her. I want to make things right. I know I screwed everything. But I want to make everything right this time. I want to start a fresh. So to start, I want to know her pain vinoth. "

"Mmmm" he hummed.

"I want to hear her painful story. I want to know her fully that who she is she, how she lived, what she endured."

"Wait there Arjun I will also accompany you. "vinoth says.

"Hmm"

Once he reached home, we both gone towards her parents home.

"Did dad said anything after that day about Yazhini sister?" vinoth asked me.

I nods as no.

"What you are gonna do after hearing her past Arjun?" vinoth asked me.

"I don't know vinoth, but after hearing dad's words I could understand there is lot more stories on her side. And I want to make it right atleast this time. "

                        __________

"Yeah that is the house." vinoth too confirmed.

"Haven't you visited her parents not even one after marraige?" vinoth asked me.

I nods as no

"Yazhini?"

"I don't know. " I says at him.

"What if she actually came here?" he asked me.

"I asked dad the same. But all he said is, one won't walk into the hell twice, is all he said "

We both walked towards her parents  house, only to find it is locked.

With that we both walked to the next house and I knocked the door.

"Do you know where Yazhini's parents went to?" I asked a old lady.

"They went to their Rela..... You are Yazhini's husband right?" that lady asked me.

"How did you identify me?" I asked her skeptically.

"You are my yazhini's husband and how will I not remember you Arjun, right?" she asked me.

I nods at her.

"Please come in" with that she opened her door of her small house.

"What do you want to drink? Tea or coffee?" she asked us.

"No its fine aunty."

"Call me as grandma, am older than you think Arjun." she laughed.

I smiled at her.

"How is my yazhini doing?. Why don't you bring her.... Oh yeah that's correct who will come here again." she says with a sad smile.

"How is she arjun?"

"G.. Good" I says with a lot of difficulties.

"I think yazhini don't know your visit right?" she asked.

"H.. How do y.. You know?"

"If she knows she will never allow you to visit here"

"W.. I want to know.. Her p..past."

"Why didnt she shared anything about her past?" she asked me. I nods as no.

With that she went inside the kitchen and back after 10 mins with a two coffee cups.

"I know she will never share her sadness, but only spread happiness."

"Such a innocent soul, which is not good for her own sake. "

"But am so happy for her now. Since she got married to you"

"You are her saviour Arjun."

"W.. What happened to her?" I asked her with a dread feeling.

She nods at me.

"Yeah Arjun please have your drink" she says while handing the cups to us.

"Yazhini is a very good child. I know her from her birth. Her mom is like my daughter. Her mom and her dad had a love marrige. Yazhini's mom name is Meera and her dad name is Ravindhar. Her mom truly loved Ravindhar, whereas ravindhar just had a lust on meera. Without knowing this, Meera runned away from her house and got married with him. After marriage, within two month she got pregnant with Yazhini. Since she got pregnant, doctor said that they both should not indulge in other activities as Meerat was little weak. But all ravindhar wanted is sex, that's why he married her. Ravindhar started to get angry on meera days pass and he started to abuse meera physically. It will be me who always used to go and stop him and took her to this home. After 8 months she delivered yazhini." she stopped for a breath, her eyes moistened as it she remencing the past.

" A... After that what happened? "I asked her.

She nods and started to continue.

"Yazhini started to grow up in a place where she use to witness the fights since her father hits her mother on daily basis. Since meerat one day got to know the cheating behaviour of Ravindhar who had a sex behind her back. When meerat got to know this, she confronted him after that she always used to get beatings from him. When yazhini was 7 year old, Ravindhar bested meerat So much which resulted in paralysis of meera.  After that everything got worse, asravindhar directly started to bring  woman to the home and used to have sex. Yazhini used to notice this everything and she will ask me that why different woman were coming to her home that too in night time. Ravindhat didn't leaved meera, since he know that meera has some property on her name which is worth for many lakhs which her grandparents wrote on her as well as on her brother name. One day yazhini asked the same question which she asked me with her father, who in turn just hitted yazhini with a belt and put her in the dark room before that day he used to ignore her. She always yearn for her father's love. But after that day all she has a fear on him. So after that incident whenever ravindhar sees yazhini he used to hit her fir every silly mistakes whereas meera couldn't even able to do anything. All she can do is shout at him or plead at him. Poor Yazhini started to understand that what is actually happening around her, she started to take care of her mom while studying in government school. She started to learn cooking not when she was 8 not with her interest but because ravindhar used to scold her for not knowing anything."

"Years passed, yazhini started to learn how to tackle her dad so that she could atleast escape from her dad's beating. But when she attained age 16, her so called dad dropped bomb on yazhini's head."

"W... What is it? "

"That is her marriage"

"Marriage? '

" Yes"

' But she was a not even attained 18 age by that time. "

" Yes ravindhar announced that When she become 18, she has to marry a man who was 45 at that time. "

" What? "vinoth shouted this time.

" But why? "

"To repay the debt, Rvindhar used to borrow money from a wealthy person named Dhanraj. So to pay the debt, Dhanraj asked yazhini's hand in return. "

" But how could a dad accept for such.... "I stopped not knowing how to ask him.

" He never liked yazhini in first place. For him yazhini is just a burden who is staying additionally in the home, and when he got a way to sold the burden he just accepted it. "

"This idea was given by a woman who was none other than his mistress, the home wrecker. She become of the house of the woman who started to ask yazhini to do lots of work when she was doing her 10th standard. Before bringing her to home, her dad stopped bringing women to the house so both mother and daughter duo thought, yazhini's dad was changed. But instead he started to be relationship with only one woman that is this Sreesha. Yazhini used to ask her mom, that why they have to live with their dad rather they could leave the house. But because of meera's condition taut is not possible. "

" I was working as a maid in that Dhanraj home. I know how much of a cruel person he is. Yazhini for the very first time raised her voice saying that she will not marry that man. But all her dad did is just hitting her mom and her. "

Yazhini's past:
Author's pov

"Here go there and give it to him" sreesha gave yazhini a box.

"I...w..wont go" yazhini says.

"Why you don't go?"

"I.... Who are you to me?. W.. Why I have T.. To do whatever you are asking?" she shouts at her by throwing away the box.

"Oh so now this ugly duckling got to know how to speak back." with that sreesha went inside.

After sometime she walked out with a heated ladle, which she is heated on the gas stove.

Yazhini kept standing without knowing what to do.

"You won.... W.. Wont k.. Keep it," yazhini tried to say and started to run, but sreesha immediately catched her and just like that placed the heated laddle on her thigh.

"Arghhhhh" yazhini moaned in pain.

"Ar.. Arghh... L.. L.. Le.. Lea... Leave me.. I.. Its pai.. Paining.... Arghhh....." she kept shouting. But all sreesha did is grabbing her in place by yazhini's hair.

"Now will you say no to whatever am asking?" she asked her to which yazhini was not even in a state to reply.

"Now go" with that she passed the box to yazhini and asked her to visit that Dhanraj home.

Wthout having ay choice she too went there with a lot of difficulties since the wound started to burn her a lot.

"Oh my future wife, welcome home" dharaj says when he sees who is walking inside his so called mansion.

Yazhini without giving any reply she tried to keep the box on the table and tried to walk out.

But he just grabbed her on his lap.

"L.. L.. Lea.. Leave me" she shouts.

But everything was in vain.

"L... L... Leave me... I. Will.. Te.. Tell to.. Police" She starts to say only to be stopped as her eyes next falled on a police man who walked inside and smiled at dhanraj.

Dhanaraj laughed.

"D... Don't move" Dhanraj said in a different tone, which yazhini couldn't even able to dissipate.

"Mmmm sir is in enjoying state I guess" that police man said.

"Yeah you know this 16 hear old chick is giving me pleasure without even her knowing." yazhini stopped wiggling in his hold.

Her little mind started to understand what it means.

"Just wait 2 more year, I will make you to moan like anything." he said in a different tone.

"Just look at you, having right amount of flesh even a extra flesh in all the places. I don't know how everyone is calling you as ugly. But to my eyes you are having everything in your right place. And without even knowing you are giving me this pleasure means. I don't have patience to wait to get your all pleasure. I can't wait to hold you, its just that my lawyer asked me to not marry you now and asked me to wait for 2 more years. Or else you would be lying under me and moaning. "

He leaved her, with that yazhini runned out of the home.

After reaching her home, she runned inside her mom room.

" Maa, he.. He mis.. Mishandle me.... " with that she said everything to her mom only to see her mother cryings.

" I ruined your life yazhini. Will you forgive your mom?" she asked yazhini when yazhini was sleeping with both physical and mental pain.

                      _________

"Have food, come" Dhanraj says while grabbing yazhini's hand and made her to sit on the dinning table.

He started to serve her the food.

"N..n..no I.. I. Want to go" she says to which he never gave any heads up.

"A..appa asked me to give... You this amount.." she says and tried to leave the house.

But he grabbed her.

"Take this amount dear" saying this he inserted the money inside her cloth near her chest.

Yazhini immediately slapped him.

"You brat" with that he slapped her.

"I wanted to make everything right, here am planning to make you as mine in another 1 and half year. But you are not even giving me the respect."

"L..l..leave.me am your daughter age"

"But I don't have a daughter. You are going to be my second wife dear. Do you know you was sold for 15 lakh by your dad."

"What punishment you want, love for slapping me?" he says while grabbing her hand and started to take her inside his bedroom.

"N.. No.. No.... L.. Leave me...."

But all he did is grabbing her inside his room. She did all she can do, but he just grabbed her inside.

He made her to sit on the bed.

"N.. No... I.. Have to go"

"Why?" with that he started to roam his hands on her.

Yazhini wiggled in his arms.

"P.. Pl. Pll.... Please"

His fingers started to roam on yazhini's face.

She somehow pushed him on the bed and runned out of the room.

Once she reached her home she cried before her mom.

"Yazhini... A... Am sorry.... I don't know what to do dear."

"Please maa, please don't cry."

After sometimes she lied while crying.
But soon her sleep got ruined as soon as she felt someone grabbing her hair.

"Arghhhhhh"

"What you have done?"

"Arghh.. I.. Its paining paaa"

"What you have done you ugly brat. Have you seen yourself in mirror you are one ugly piece of shit, here someone agreed to marry you and there you pushed him to ground. Do you know who he is?" he started to hit his daughter.

"Paaa, he tried to misbehave with me... I.. I... I will.... Arghhh"

"Paa please.. H.. He misbehaved paaa.... "

"Leave her.....leave her." her mom strated to shout.

"Woman are just borned to satisfy the man needs. Nothing else"

"You are the one who is eating here without doing anything." he shouts at her.

With heavy pain on her body, without Knowing what to do yazhini just kept crying.

"I..wi..will not marry hi... Him.. I want to atu.. Study.... I.. I... Will pa.. Pay hi... Him... The money back.... Whatever you. Have debt.... I... P. Please leave me... I..." she tried but all she got is a beatings as a response.

                     ____________

"Please go yazhini" her mom days while giving her some money which she saved somehow.

"But maa, I can't leave you alone here maa... Pl... "

"No.. No baby, this is the life I choosed. I have to repent the mistake. I don't want you to undergo this shits hereafter. You are going to turn 18 soon baby. "

"Maa come let's we both will go out of the house." she tried to ask.

"I will be just a burden to you dear. Please go... Please run from here dear."

"Maa but...."

"Go" with that yazhini tried to escape only to be find by sreesha.

"You brat" that sreesha found that .

"Ravindhar come and see what your lovely daughter tried to do. "

Again that day she got more beatings.

After that day she got dropped from college and not allowed to go out.

After that they asked her neighbour grandma to post a letter to her brother. At first meera thought her brother won't come. But she was wrong, her brother came immediately as soon as he got the letter.

By the time she was already 18, and her br9ther is the one who stopped everything.

"She is my daughter I have the rights to marry her to whom I want" Ravindhar said.

"I will take this matter to a court. My son is a lawyer"

"Take this case to where ever you want. I know how to tackle." Dhanraj says.

"Just get out from my home" Ravindhar says.

"Am taking my sister and her daughter to my home."

"She is my daughter and its my wife. You don't have any rights."

"I won't leave my sister and her daughter here itself."

"I won't allow you to take both of them."

"I will"

                   ____________

"We have to do something" sreesha says.

"Yeah" ravindhar says while walking out.

Sreesha sketched a plan that where she spike the drink which yazhini drink, without knowing that yazhini too drinked the coffee only to end up in unconsciousness. With that the sreesha called the dhanraj inside the room.

Luckily yazhini maama came home at that time. So he saved yazhini from that trap. After that they someone controlled Dhanraj by Arjun dad's.

That is when Meera asked her brother for Arjun's hand for her daughter. As few ladies strated to speak ill about yazhini saying that her innocent is already ruined.

Without thinking much her uncle accepted for the promise. Her dad accepted for the marriage only on one condition of land in exchange from meera's name. Immediately meera accepted, since she don't want to take any risks.

After that the marraige was arranged. But before her marraige her mom died.

         🔹🔸Author Pov Ends🔸🔹

"Yazhini she doesn't has many dreams, Arjun. She doesn't had much wish. All she wished to have a life where there is no physical and mental abuse for atleast one day. Pour soul never had a good day before her marriage."

"Even your dad tried to show your picture, before the engagement. But she don't wanted to see you before marraige. She multiple time asked your dad whether you are okay or not with this marriage."

Vinoth looked at me.

"T.. Thanks au....grandma"i says

"Tell yazhini that her grandmother will meet her once"

I nods at her.

We both walked out of her house only to see her so called dad and that home wrecker lady.

"Mapilai when did you arrived?" her dad asked me.

"Please come in" with that we all walked inside.

"How is yazhini, my daughter" that lady asked me.

"Your daughter?. When did you actually got married to this spineless man?" I asked her withot able to control myself.

"What are you speaking?" she asked me.

"Dont you feel remorse for whatever you spoked ill about my wife that day?" I asked her.

"When did you started to accept her as your wife arjun?" she retarded at me.

I confusedly looked at her.

"What you are seeing, that how I got to know this?. I unexpectedly seen your mom once in Chennai there she said to me that thinking that am her real mother that you havent being happy with her. Am so happy at that thinking that my words really had some impact on you. Yes I was the one who wantedly said those words. "

" How did you know that I asked her to stop for marri.... " I stopped from asking her.

Author's pov:(Phone call)

" Sorry sorry...." Yazhini says at him after understanding which arjun it is. Her heart started to beat very high, as this is going to be her first time speaking with her soon to be husband.

Before even she ask him anything, her phone which was brought by her maama was taken from her hand by her so called step mom. That is what she is telling the world.

"Giv...." yazhini tried to say only to be cut off by that sreesha who is looking very angry.

With that sreesha put the phone in mute.

"Who you think that you are raising your voice?" with that she just slapped her. Yazhini stopped raising her voice after a lots of abuse. Then that lady put the phone in speaker and heard that Arjun asked whether yazhini is in alone or not. To which sreesha asked Yazhini to say as yes. Then after sometime she turned off the speaker and started to hear what arjun was saying.

After hearing whatever arjun is saying. She thought that this was the good thing. So all she asked yazhini to say yes before everyone.

When yazhini asked her what he said. To which she said that he asked her whether you are okay with this marriage or not.

"Why are you doing like this?" yazhini asked her since she wanted to speak with her soon to be husband.

"Give me my phone back" with that she tried to get back her phone. But sreesha just walked out leaving yazhini in her thinking.

'His voice is something I like'

             _____Past Ends_______

"What did yazhini did to you?" I asked her.

"How could a woman like you exist in this world?. Why you were very keen to destroy another woman?"

"I wanted to have a life with ravindhar with A good money. But everything got ruined by that brat and her mother who seeked your dad's help. Now we are the one who is in debt as your dad never gave the land in return with his influence." she says.

"Get ready to see the hell. When I back here again." with that I walked oit.

"Yazjini's past is very cruel Arjun."

I nods at him.

Author's pov:

How was the chapter?

Sorry didn't get time to write properly. Am sure it is not that good.

How is Yazhini's past?

Please do comment❤️

Love yourself 💞

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

103K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
3K 260 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
1K 14 37
I always considered myself a good person, helping others is my ultimate goal even my job shows you that. It was how I was raised by my adoptive fathe...
106K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...