๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ง๐...

By WrittenbyDior

Who knew what one night of adult fun could lead to? Started: Jan 20, 2023 Completed: March 26, 2023 More

๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
10.1
10.2
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (Short)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51 (Short)
52
53
54
55
56
Epilogue

45

5.4K 292 95
By WrittenbyDior

"No, leave me alone." Kasie groaned with her hand placed in between her thighs, trying to make the throbbing sensation go away from their recent activities.

"You move. Let me wipe you off." He chuckled, holding a warm rag in his hand to wipe her off with.

"Give me a minute, jeez. I need to gather my brain cells." She whined, pushing him back with her foot on his chest. He grabbed her foot, kissing the inner side of it and slowly trailing down her leg until he reached her vagina.

Placing teasing kisses between each of her inner thighs, Kasie groaned, not knowing whether she wanted a break or for him to proceed with what they had just finished with.

"You want me?" He asked, kissing his way up her torso, the valley of her breasts, and to her face.

"Always. But I'm sore. I don't know if we should go again." A pout remained on her face as he kissed her bottom lip, taking it into his mouth and sucking gently, making her moan softly before he released it.

"You're such a tease." She rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck, engaging in a hot and heavy kiss with him.

Groaning and moaning as they shared breaths, Kasie felt and grabbed his erect dick, guiding him towards her entrance. Jayson smirked against her lips, allowing her to do with him as she pleased; he was more than willing.

Thrusting the rest of his length into her, he halted, grabbing his face so they were making eye contact and started his strokes into her at a dangerously slow pace.

Kasie could feel it with every sense in her body that this sex was different from their usual, and it had just started. The energy in the room had even shifted as the opened balcony doors allowed for the sound of the waves crashing against the shore to be heard and it was just them together, connecting intimately.

She couldn't even formulate any words let alone thing straight as he continued his slow torture on her body; the head of his dick pleasurably brushing up against her cervix with each thrust; his hands snaking up to the top of her head, gripping her hair and softly pulling back so her head was tilted up, allowing him to get the full view of her face.

"Baby please, I-- fuck!" She softly cried out, feeling herself begin to pulsate around him. Her nails created harsh red lines along his back as she clawed at him; a natural reaction to getting her soul snatch from her body.

"You're so beautiful baby. I'm so lucky." He cooed, grunting as she continued to moan underneath him; turned on by her love faces as he so gently and lovingly handled her body. Kasie's breathing became erratic as her body trembled under him and her moans grew louder making Jayson catch her in a sloppy kiss to muffle her noise.

"There you go, fuck!" He groaned out, looking down at the faint sight of his cream coated shaft. "I love you mama, you love me?" He asked through his moans, feeling his peak quickly approaching.

"Yes- oh my- what are you doing to me?" She spoke brokenly through her moans that she couldn't control. Her whole body was going being overstimulated, from her sight, hearing, taste, touch, and smell; he had successfully managed to stimulate every part of her body, mind, and soul, as she did for him every time they connected intimately, sexually or not.

Through the connection of their three controls-- mind, body, and soul -- they, unknowingly, were able to become one with each other. Elevating them yet again to another step in their relationship, with plenty behind them and plenty more to go.

The brain, body, and soul are undoubtably three of the most powerful things within the human body, and being able to properly and healthily align them with one another, has/will not only improved their experiences towards each other individually, but as a unit. This form of connection, only allows room for elevation, lessons, and growth both individually and as one; the best thing that either of them could ask for.

Jayson's head laid tucked on the side of her head as he began to reach his orgasm as well, moaning and breathing heavily in her ear as the knot started to form and tightened within his lower stomach and scrotum.

His body felt as though he was floating as he continued his thrusts; burying himself as deep as he could inside of her. Jayson could feel Kasie pulsating and tightening around him yet again, a signal in which he grew to learn meant she would reach her release soon.

Speaking huskily into her ear, he coached her to yet another orgasm, taking his time to cherish her body and treat it like the temple it was as he released himself within her. His movements slowly came to a stop and his hands released their hold on her hair as he smiled at her sated state, relishing in his own as his body laid limp on top of her.

"Shit- you gotta take it out baby." Kasie's body began to tremble yet again as her body convulsed, trying to neutralize her senses from their overexerted state. Reaching down, she tried to remove him, but Jayson moved them, pinning them above her head with one hand while the other went down to stimulate her clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckk-- yes!" She moaned, biting her lip to keep her from screaming out as her back arched off the bed and her legs curled; another orgasm racking through her body intensely, gripping Jayson tight and he came from the sight of her pleasure and the feeling of her gripping him so tightly yet still managing to be so pleasurably comfy.

Finally removing himself from her, Jayson tapped the head of his dick one her clit, chuckling lightly as her body jumped from each contact. Picking her body up, he led the both of them to the bathroom so they could shower, more or less, changing the sheets before going to bed.

"Ou, she's glowinggg!" Sasha smirked at Kasie as she made her way down the stairs.

"Mmhmm." Brandy gave a tell all smirk at Kasie who blushed, waving them both off.

"I don't wanna hear about it." She shook her head, heading the both of them, and giving a small smile to Bernice who stood with her head practically planted into her phone.

Late last night, after a couple glasses of wine before they went to bed, the girls decided to have a little time to themselves with a self-pamper day. They'd go shopping, get massages, mani-pedi's, facials, and anything else they could find.

"Y'all ready to head out?" Kasie asked, checking her purse for her wallet, inwardly cheering once she saw it was still in her purse. Usually Jayson would've switched it out by now, but she had been quicker than him this time.

Soon enough, the girls piled into the truck but not before Jayson could tap the back passenger side window where Kasie was sitting and hand her his wallet.

"I have mine." She frowned, loving how he insisted on spoiling her, but also hating it... kind of.

"Here, mama." He urged, until she took it. "I love you." He smiled, kissing her lightly through the car window.

"I love you too." She blushed, rolling the window up once he walked away.

"Awww." Brandy and Sasha cooed making Kasie side eye the both of them.

"When's the wedding?" Brandy joked.

"Right, we might as well start planning now." Sasha added, and they continued to go on and on with Kasie just shaking her head at the two of them.

"A wedding is a bit much, don't you think?" Bernice randomly spoke, more so mumbled, Kasie was the only one to hear her.

"What'd you say? I couldn't hear you." Kasie asked politely.

"I just said isn't a wedding a bit much, like you guys haven't, you know, been dating that long." Bernice shrugged. The car went quiet as Sasha and Brandy listened with raised eyebrows.

"Valid opinion from an outsider looking in, but wrong." Kasie spoke.

"How?" She frowned, looking at Kasie.

"First, it doesn't matter how long you've been with someone, if you guys are ready for marriage then you just are, period. Second, people tend to forget that an engagement must come before the wedding, at least in a traditional sense, meaning there is still time to grow together before actually getting married." Kasie explained.

"Well I've been with JB for almost a year now, and we're not talking about marriage." Her frown deepened as a pang of jealous rose in her chest.

"Notice how you and JB are not Jayson & I? We're two different couples, on two different paths. Comparing your relationship to someone elses isn't healthy, especially if longevity is what you're looking for. Just a word from the wise." Kasie shrugged, having an uncomfortable feeling run through her body at the way Bernice was looking at her.

"Well, what makes you different from his ex then?" Bernice changed the entire course of the conversation.

"Huh?" Kasie frowned, not knowing how to pair the two very different topics. "What does that have to do with anything I just said."

"It correlates in my mind. Because he wasn't ready for marriage with her, and he loved her, so what's so different about you Miss Realtor?" Bernice smirked.

"She don't see me." Brandy mumbled to Sasha, frowning at how she so freely spoke about her son like she wasn't in the car. Even with the negative of the situation, Brandy was happy that she didn't have to say anything since Kasie continued to beat her too it.

"My name is Kasie, refer to me as such, or if you must 'Miss Montgomery' works as well." Kasie plastered a fake smiled before speaking again. "And honestly, their relationship and what they had, has nothing to do with me, respectfully. The main difference between the two of us, is past and present; she's in the past and I'm in the present. Simple."

"But she's not in the past, she's in his present as well."

"How so, Bernice." Kasie purposely enunciated her name.

"You don't check your mans phone?" She placed a small pout on her face.

"You know, for someone whose fourty-two with a child my age, you sure do act like a teenager." Kasie shook her head at her character.

"But, if we must get into this childish game then the answer is no. I don't have to check his phone because for one, we're open with each other, and second if he wanted to do something foul, I can assure you that checking his phone wouldn't stop him." Kasie shrugged.

"And, I'd prefer if you didn't project your negativity over to me and mines. If you want, you can go back to the house; sit and sulk on whatever demons your battling. But if not, we can change the subject and I can spare you, for the one time. The choice is yours." Kasie looked at Bernice with a 'play-with-me-if-you-want-to' look.

Instead of replying, Bernice just scoffed and tuned back into whatever she was doing on her phone.

"Wise choice." Kasie smiled. "Now, where are we off to first mama?" She asked Brandy who was trying to hold in her laughter.

"Massages." She quickly answer, covering her laughs with a cough.

"Ou, wonderful." Kasie nodded, sitting back in her seat, trying not to think about the buzzkill that was seated next to her.

What the fuck was her problem? Kasie thought to herself, summing her answer up to the fact that she was a well overgrown women with a man who was currently in his prime, and mainly focused on his career. But, if marriage was a topic that got her feathers so riled up, then why couldn't she just-- you know what, never mind. It's supposed to be a fun and relaxing day, nothing more and nothing less.

mm... bitter bitches, gotta hate 'em. anyway my birthday coming up real soon, and it's JT's birthday... yes, pisces are elite beings... we know. on the same note, ironically i was born on the day of math courtesy of albert einstein (my bday twin)..... but i still hate math. tf typa backwards shit is that???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 519 33
๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐™‡๐™–๏ฟฝ...
4.3K 312 11
"Close your eyes and let the word paint a thousand pictures One good girl (alright) is worth a thousand bitches Bound (bound) to fall in love Bound (...
1.7K 81 11
โ๐ˆ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž โž -๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€...
3.1K 141 7
I'm Gonna Love You I Mean It โ€โ€โ€Ž social media & real life mzzystars ยฉ 2023