Princess???

Von sammyisamazzing

Charlotte grew up in a small town in the US. Her parents died a month ago now she is going to be a senior in... Mehr

Princess?
Figuring out who i am
Meeting my parents
The royal house thay Charlotte is living in
Wow
Football game
First date
The interview
Practice as a princess with security
The coming of age ball
Balcony appearance
The game
Pool party and going back
First day of school
Moving to my new home
Movie premiere and exploring LA
First game
Meeting and first state dinner
National day
Homecoming
Opening a musuem
First royal wedding
Heading home
Hike
Thanksgiving
Last football game
Christmas
New Years
formal banquet
College Championship game
School
Kings birthday and cheer
Royal dinner
Spring Break means Royal Wedding
Prom planing
Parlament and touring college
welcoming party
Prom
Grandma Jackson

Team dinner

4 0 0
Von sammyisamazzing

Charlotte POV
My parents is planing on moving me to a nice house next weekend. But I finish curling my hair. "You look amazing," Henry says "Thank you," I say kissing him. I put just mascara and light blush and lip gloss. I walk to my jeep they somehow got to Detroit. I wave at the cameras smiling. I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. I drive to the steakhouse. Sighing seeing the security detail following me. I park at the restaurant. I go into the restaurant. Everyone stands "Guys sit your butts down I'm just a normal girl." I smile laughing. Everyone sits down I go to the podium. "This is only my second speech since learning of my new role I love being the first ever quarterback that's a female in our high school football history. I'm proud to be a bulldog. I stand here proud in front of you. I am proud to be your quarterback don't worry I will not miss a game for my new role as a princess. I want to thank you for watching my back on and off the field. As a thank you and to show my gratitude new uniforms already paid for and new workout gear as well as practice gear." I pull down a curtain revealing the stuff. The cameras flash. "Let's make this season the best season we ever had, go bulldogs," I sit down. We eat I text my mom 'they love the uniforms and equipment thank you' she responds right a way 'Of course already made sure we will be there for senior night'. She responds I smile. I squeeze Henry's hand gently. "Ready to face senior year tomorrow?" He whispers "Yes Im nervous. The cameras follow us everywhere how can I ever have a normal senior year." I whisper. "They will be there tomorrow and that's it they will leave you alone except during appearances and games." Sam bends down whispering between us. "Thank you." I whisper. That night I lay my clothes out. I smile as Henry kisses my cheek. "You are amazing. Are you going to work tomorrow for the kick off of school year?" He asks. I look at my schedule "Yes I have a meeting right after school to talk to the principal about security detail, but I think I'm all good after that," I smile. "What are you going to do for work?" He asks. "I will work I will only work a few days in the back and training people just for safety and everything," I smile as we pose for pictures.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

281K 7.5K 27
They told me that everybody hates me. That I'm a spoiled brat, that I'm an arrogant girl with nasty attitude. But why does everybody hate me? Simple...
105 0 13
"Who the fuck are you?" I state. Why the hell is some random ass man standing right outside my door. "Your new bestfriend!" He smirks. Cameron is 19...
144 7 9
Starts at TVD 6x19 and then goes into TO 2x17 and beyond, then goes into TVD 6x20 - S6 Finale and back to pre-TO S3. I Bow To No One Series - Book 1...
49 5 5
Every little girl dreams of waking up a Princess... ...the reality, Carrie finds out, isn't exactly a fairy tale. Carrie Whitmore, aspiring journal...