kuroo spicyπŸ”₯

By AjJackson005

18 and over More

Dinner time ~
Hello everyone πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Dinner time pt 2~

14 0 0
By AjJackson005

"Ah"u say as kuroo fucks u harder and harder until ur eyes roll to the back of ur head."Hey is everything ok? man I hear a lot of  noises""Yeah everything is fine man I am just fuckin the shit out of y/n"Once u heard that u were so embarrassed .

Kuroo takes his phone and puts it on face time with your face right on the camera where u could see kuroo fuck the shit out of you. While you grip onto the bed sheets"Aww is the little slut embarrassed~"kuroo says as he fucks u hared and faster."Oh fuck them harder and faster kuroo~"(In y/n mind)"Is he jerking off rn?,I kinda like it~"

Kenma tunes on his camera and all u can see is his member.(In y/n head ) "HOLY SHIT IT'S HUGE!!"

Kuroo noticed that u were drooling over kenma member kuroo takes his phone and hangs up and looks at you with a naughty look on his face. U knew that he was thinking of the best way to punish u. He pulls out his member from ur asshole and u moan as he pulls it out.he pulls on the ground gently and says"Suck it u little slut"

Ur face turns red like a tomato. U start to suck his member and he starts to moan like there is not tomorrow.

"Oh fuck baby~""Ur mouth feels so good~"
He almost cums instantly in your mouth.

" Oh fuck baby u made me make a mess~" u look up at him with pleaser.u start to touch yourself from all of the excitement that u have felt with kuroo.U start to moan and scream as u pleasure yourself."Well dame I was right u are just a little slut~"

He picks u up again and puts u on the bed and when u are laying on the bed u start to pleasure yourself again. Kuroo starts to jerk off and moans as well.

"Ah~,it feels so good~"says kuroo as he goes faster "imma gonna cum~"

"M-me too" you say as u start to go faster as well.

Both: "AHAH FUCK~"

u both cum at the same time. U both lie down on ur backs and u try to catch it breath.

"Fuck y/n u made me cum everywhere~"

"Haha" u say as ur still breathing really hard

"Umm y/n?"

" Yeah what's up?"

" Umm I was just wondering if u would like to be my girlfriend?" He says as he covers his face so I do see him blush.u smile when u see this.

" Of course I'll be your girlfriend"

He looks up at you and he smiles.And he goes up to u and kisses u with full of love~.

U both get dressed and u guys put on a movie and start to cuddle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 25.9K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
325K 18.6K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
463K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...