𝑨𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔...

נכתב על ידי Nanounet972

Another summer started at Camp Campbell and there's a new counselor at the summer camp. (Y/n) is a beautiful... עוד

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑶𝒏𝒆

1.4K 38 9
נכתב על ידי Nanounet972

(Y/n) groaned as blinding sunlight met her closed eyes. She keep saying they should buy new darker curtains but David insisted that it wasn't necessary.

Feeling a small body on her chest, she lets an amused chuckle, it wasn't the first time this happens.

" Max-" She yawned, interrupting herself. " What did I told you about coming in when I'm sleeping.." She felt the small boy groan.

" Not my fucking problem, you're warm." Max mumbled in her shoulder as he held her arm tighter.

.
.
It's been two weeks since (Y/n) was hired as a camp counselor, and so far all the campers seems to like her.

Especially the small boy who didn't want to let go of her right now.

At first Max was very suspicious of the new counselor, mostly because the two looked so similar in terms of appearances.

They both have a great mass of fluffy curly hair and a rare pair of bright aquamarine eyes, plus they both like wearing upper garments. ( Max's hoodie and (Y/n)'s basketball jacket who stays almost closed so everyone could only see her neck and chest)

But overtime, he quickly warmed up to her.
(Y/n) wasn't as annoying as David and wasn't as bitchy as Gwen, the campers' words not hers, in fact she let them off with many things.

She could always say: " They are children, you know. They need to loosen up and live their youth while they still can."

Instant love, every campers loved her and how cool she was with them.

She brought back sweets and good things to eat for them, she spent a lot of time with each camper one after the other to participate in their interest, she didn't try to force them to do activities.

But this wasn't the only they liked about her.

Sweet, kind, caring but who still made sure things didn't get out of hand with her iron fist, (Y/n) was the perfect mother figure.
And I guess that's what made Max loosen up.

He saw in this woman a comfort zone, an area where he could let his guard down without fear of being hurt.
Even when he was an absolute nightmare on her first days, she still had the patience to try and know him better, to make him more comfortable in her presence.

And that obviously worked since now the small boy was basically glued to her.
If she was seen somewhere, Max was bound to be near, following her. He was always by her side.

But does it actually bother her ? Of course not, quite the opposite !
(Y/n) grew to love having the small troublemaker around her just like he liked being in her presence.

Which seemed to be a good thing from what Gwen told her.

Gwen said that as soon as Max knew she was around, he's less mean and troublesome much to Gwen's relief since less things have been destroyed or burned down.

But enough backstory..
.
.

" C'mon Max, I need to make breakfast for everyone." The curly haired woman chuckled as she sits up from her bed, hearing Gwen snore above her.
For her arrival, David installed bunk beds that the women shared with Gwen on top and (Y/n) on the bottom bed.

" Fuck nooooooo-" Max keep a hold on her arm, wanting her to lie back down next to him.
" Stay here. Cuddle meeeeeee-" (Y/n) just chuckled and ruffled his black hair.

" Let's go, you grumpy cat." The boy grunted in annoyance as he was picked up by his yellow shirt. (Y/n) hold him on her hip as she silently walked out the cabin.

Entering the Mess Hall, she found the Quartermaster about to start making breakfast and speed walked to the kitchen.

" Morning QM. I'll do breakfast, thank you." She smiled as the old man angrily mumbled under his beard and stepped out the area.

Letting Max down, which he groaned as he puts on his hoodie before leaning against her leg, she took the pancake mix she brought and start making pancakes for everyone.

" GOOOOD MORNING (Y/N) !!" David yelled excitedly after slamming the doors open.

" Shut the fuck up David ! It's too early for this !" Max yelled back in irritation at the redhead, but David just said " Language !" and walked over the counter.

" Good morning David. Can you wake up the other campers and Gwen ? I made pancakes." (Y/n) asked as she puts the foods on the plates.
" You betcha !" David ran out, much to Max's relief.

" WAKE UP CAMPERS !! (Y/N) MADE PANCAKES !!" The said woman felt like there was an earthquake when she heard all the loud running steps that were coming.

All the children ran in and excitedly lined up to have their plate.

" Go eat with the others Max." She slightly lean down to ruffled his hair.
" Fine."Max huffed and took his plate before walking away.

Gwen then ran in and took the plate the cook already made for her.

" Did I ever told you how much I love you (Y/n) ?" Gwen then started inhaling her breakfast, which made the cook chuckled.

" So when do our new campers arrive ?" David asked as he chewed on his pancakes.

" Asked QM to go take them so in like 40 minute." (Y/n) answered as she took another bite.

" This is going to be a nightmare.." Gwen slammed her head on the wall next to her.

*✿❀ - ❀✿*

(Y/n) and David walked towards the camp entrance in their daily outfits.

~~
(Y/n) wears the Camp Campbell shirt, covered by her dark green and white basketball hooded jacket. She was also wearing brown cargo pants and a pair of black boots that came up almost to her knees.

She had a red scarf that she tied in a bow to tie her curly (h/c) hair in a ponytail, leaving only her fluffy bangs that covered her forehead, and was wearing golden earrings on a daily basis.
~~

Both counselors were followed by an angry Max who keep glaring at the redhead from behind.

" Can you believe it (Y/n) ? We're getting not one, not three but two new campers today !" David's enthusiasm made the curly haired chuckled, not seeing how pink his cheeks turned.

" I guess it's nice to have new children to take care of." She grinned.
" Yeah, that's truly horrifying." David jumped, not expecting to hear Max's voice beside him.

" 'Horrifying' ? What ? Are you afraid of making a few new friends?" David smiled before ruffling Max's hair.

But the boy wasn't happy about it and slapped the hands away before fixing his hair with a glare.

" He's right Max. I thought you would've liked to have new victims to mess with.." (Y/n) smiled at the small boy before slightly leaning down holding out her hand.
Max shrugged, taking his hands out to hold hers.

" Wait..what are you doing out here ?" David asked Max who stared at him blankly.

" Well it's definitely not because the bus only comes in from the city to drop off and pick up campers, and so far seems to be my only reasonable method of escaping this fucking nightmare of a camp..." There was a small pause.

" Definitely not that !" Max said sarcastically as he looked at his redhead counselor with an eyebrow raised.

" Plus I don't want you to get too fucking close to (Y/n).." Max glared. (Y/n) chuckled at his sarcasm while David scolded him about his vulgar language.

" Suck a dick-" David picked Max up by his shoulders with an excited look on his face. " All I want is for you kids to have fun as I did as a Campbell camper !"

" I refuse to believe someone as happy as you can possibly exist." Max glared even more, obviously not liking his over-positivity and being held by him.

Suddenly the trio heard the bus honk.

" Looks like our campers are here- DAVID, DON'T DROP HIM !!!" (Y/n) flinched and quickly catched the boy in her arms, as the redhead ran towards the vehicle.

She winced as she puts down Max when the bus hit her co-counselor who screamed at the impact.

" You okay-" The door opens, showing the Quartermaster and the new campers.

" Kids are here."

" Well hello you two ! I'm (Y/n), your camp counselor and the redhead over here is David !" (Y/n) smiled as her co-counselor walked toward her, shaking his head to shake off the dizziness.

" You two must be Nikki and Neil. Welcome to Camp Campbell !!" David held out his hand, which was his mistake because Nikki bite his hand much to his surprise and pain.

" Um..excuse me Miss (Y/n).." Neil tugged on her jacket sleeve. " Is this science camp ?"

Nikki who finally let go of David's hand skipped over.

" No silly ! This Adventure Camp ! Oh and sorry about your hand, just showing some dominance.." The greenette apologize as David rubbed his hands.

" Well you'll be happy to know that Camp Campbell is-" David screamed when the bus hits him again after rolling backwards.

" JESUS DAVID !! Are you alright?!" (Y/n) helped him up after he said he was fine.

Quartermaster walked out the bus with Max dangling from his hook by his hood.
The old man dropped the boy beside (Y/n) before saying he was going on break and would get the bus by noon.

David squatted down and told Max he'll stay with him the whole day.

" As if I'll stay with you, Camp man ! (Y/n)'s so much better than you." Max glared as he held his favourite counselor's hand once again, David frowned before shrugging off as always.

*❉❀ - ❀❉*

The five reached the Mess Hall where the flagpole was standing as usual.
(Y/n) smiled, noticing the balloons she puts on for the special occasion.

Even though it's only been two weeks she was hired, she grew to like this trashy camp and all the chaotic campers she needed to take care of.
Of course, she didn't love Camp Campbell like David but she respects his love for this camp.

" See, that's the sad thing. He still think I like it.." Max sighed, making (Y/n) chuckled at his annoyance.

" Of course you kids don't have to LOVE it like David does, but I think you guys will grow to like this camp in your own way." She grinned as she moved to stand besides the redhead who smiled brightly as always.

Seeing (Y/n) by David's side, Max groaned and pushed his body between the two, making sure to put some distance between the two.

" I'm watching you Camp man.." Max glared at David who sweat nervously as he felt the burning stare on his skull.

" But anyway, we're not alone ! There's our third counselor, Gwen, who should be doing an activity with the other campers." (Y/n) opened the door and met a sign who made her sweatdrops.

" MOTHER FUCKER !!" The other woman yelled as she keeps throwing spoons at Space Kid.

" Oh dear !" David ran in, leaving (Y/n) and the three children behind. She sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

" Max, emergency whistle." The said boy got a red whistle out of nowhere and gave it to her.
She inhaled before blowing the whistle, making a high-pitched, shrill sound that startled everyone in the Mess Hall.

" If you clean the Mess Hall, you'll get chocolate bars !!" (Y/n) waved the sweets in the air, making all children stop their mess and start cleaning.

" (Y/n), you're an angel." Gwen sighed in relief as David rushed to put buttons on Nikki and Neil.

" Those kids were pushing me to my limits again." Gwen groaned, making the curly haired woman giggle.

" I know Gwen but we have new campers, remember ?"
" Jesus that's right. Let's just show them the video."

David suddenly popped up from behind (Y/n) with a wide smile.
" Actually, I was thinking about-" Gwen stopped the redhead from taking his guitar out of his ass.

" I'm gonna stop you right there. NO. I'll get the laser disk.." She walked away with the spoons.

As Gwen walked away, (Y/n) turned the other campers and saw that they have finished cleaning up.

" Okay campers. Now that you cleaned the mess, let's go outside for your activities and don't forget your chocolate bars !!" She smiled as each campers walked by her to take their sweet then go outside, then she walked behind them to keep an eye on them.

Max was also following (Y/n) with his chocolate bar in hands but was stopped by David who picked him up by the hood.

" Let fucking go of me, you stupid redhead !! I wanna fucking stay with (Y/n) !!" Max tried to wiggle out of the grip, making David sigh.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.1K 29
"What the hell am I going to do, Nikki?!" Neil yelled as soon as the phone call ended. He was freaking out because Max was coming over and was probab...
15.4K 258 34
('I Will Never' holds the title of My Worst Creation. Viewer discretion is heavily advised:]) Schools out, and your mother finally agrees to send you...
184K 4.7K 31
This is something I wrote a long time ago and doesn't really represent me now. You guys can read it but the child abuse might be triggering. Also I d...
3.4K 80 12
After some unfortunate events the last few years your mother sends you to a summer camp In hopes to help improve your social skills and take your min...