Quit Bugging Me

By sandydragon1

In a world where people are followed by animals that reflect their personality, Taylor is devastated when she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Fan Art!
You Might Also Enjoy

Sequel!

279 39 18
By sandydragon1

It took ages to write, but the sequel to Quit Bugging Me is finally here! This time, we follow Anna as she fights to save her family's bakery. Here's the blurb:

In a world where people are followed by animals that reflect their personality, Sweet Surprise welcomes everything from the biggest bear to the tiniest termite to enjoy the tastiest treats in town. When Anna's parents tell her they might have to shut down the beloved bakery, it's up to her to save Sweet Surprise.

Hungry for more? Click the link in my inline comment here to read Anna's story!

I absolutely love these characters and this story's world, so feel free to let me know if there's anything you'd like to see from them. In the meantime, I made a quiz to show people what companion they'd get if they were in the world of Quit Bugging Me using possibilities shown in both it and in The Bee's Knees. Sound fun? Click the link in my in-line comment here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 3 32
What happens when you get anthropomorphic animals, highschool kids, a fandomverse, children, fanfictions, a friend in danger, and a long lost sibling...
18.7K 492 43
"my life had changed in ways I couldn't rearrange and all I saw was you." • • • Maya catches feelings for a new student. She's never felt this way in...
44 0 15
What if Marcella makes a special bond with her... teacher? Will they know how to handle their feelings? Will their feelings be mutual? What will happ...
10.8M 158K 44
Liza has always been shy, afraid of being noticed. As a new school year starts though, she is forced to face unanswered questions. Why did all her fr...