Sea / BTS x Reader

By Candysugarush

" Man, I just saw a fat seagull. " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There are hundreds of thousands of univers... More

♤♡♢♧ INTRO/EXPLANATION ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ PROLOGUE ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ Strings of the heart ♧♢♡♤
♤♡◇♧ A small world ♧◇♡♤
♤♡◇♧ Crush Crush ♧◇♡♤
♤♡◇♧ Kill me Baby! ♧◇♡♤
♤♡ Transition to Act I ◇♧
♤♡ Dinner Catastrophe ◇♧
♤♡ Tant Pis ◇♧
♤♡ Siblings Love Quarrels◇♧
♤♡ Kiss The Homie Goodnight ◇♧
♤♡ Les Problèmes ◇♧
♤♡ A Tutor's Favorite ◇♧
♤♡ Le Miserable ◇♧
♤♡ Tendre Rêve ◇♧
♤♡ Corrupt Sunshine ◇♧
♤♡ Crusty 3rd Male Lead ◇♧
♤♡ Jackson's Parties ◇♧
♤♡ Transition to Act II ◇♧
♤♡ Stop Nagging Me! ◇♧
♤♡ Sunset Groovy ◇♧
♤♡ White Lie Puppets ◇♧
♤♡ Can't Let You Go ◇♧
♤♡ Breaking Boyfriend ◇♧
♤♡ Call of the Abyss ◇♧
♤♡ Burn My Dread ◇♧
☆ Don't Lie ☆
♤♡ Shawty and Senpai ◇♧
♤♡ Valentine Shojo ◇♧
♤♡ Forever Second ◇♧
Transition to Act III
♤♡ Coincidence & Circumstances ◇♧
♤♡ Trouble in Paradise ◇♧
♤♡ Daddy I've been naughty ◇♧
♤♡ Clover Club ◇♧
♤♡ Helping Hand ◇♧
♤♡ Sussy Bakas ◇♧
♤♡ Smile For The Camera ◇♧
♤♡ Behind the Mask ◇♧
♤♡ Stalker's Tango ◇♧
♤♡ This Isn't You Baby ◇♧
♤♡ Just Be Friends ◇♧
♤♡ Ready for it ◇♧
♤♡ Duck Duck Goose ◇♧
♤♡ Heartbeat Heartbreak ◇♧
♤♡ Goodbye Sweet Love ◇♧
♤♡ The Puppeteers' Strings ◇♧
♤♡ Fin De Nous ◇♧
♤♡ Ex For A Reason ◇♧
♤♡ More and more of you ◇♧

♤♡ Crowbars ◇♧

175 6 218
By Candysugarush

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

That night, I had a dream. I stood in a grand ballroom and a masked man held out his hand for me to take. The mask on his face prevented me from knowing his identity, even as I took in hand in mine and led me into a waltz, I had no clue who it was despite the sense of familiarity in him. His eyes distraught me the most, it was as if those eyes held the gaze of all the men I knew. Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyun andthe rest of them. This masked man in my dream is a combination of all of them! As the music continued and our waltzing too, he spoke for the first time.

" Who is it you truly love? Who do you want me to be? It is your dream, you're the one in control. "

I was taken aback by the sudden question but even more distraught by his voice seemingly sounding like all of theirs. Was this the way my subconscious showed me my indecisiveness?

" Can't you simply reveal yourself to me? "

" I cannot take off the mask as long as you stay in denial of your true feelings. Once you know who you truly want, I will reveal myself to you once again. "

On those words, he let go of my hand and allowed me to fall back into the deep abyss of dreams...

~☆~☆~☆

I woke up to the soft rays of sunlight and the chirping of birds outside the window. Glancing to my right, Jungkook was still sleeping with an arm wrapped around my waist. We ended up sleeping in his room last night after he fought with Yoongi. Taehyun was probably still sleeping in the pillow fort in the living room.

Carefully removing myself from Jungkook's grip, I stood quietly beside his bed, gazing down at him. He looked beautiful even though he seemed troubled last night. His hair was messy and unkempt which only added to his angelic appearance. My heart skipped a beat when his eyes slowly opened.

" Woah... good morning, Y/n~ "

His voice was soft yet raspy due to sleepiness and also because of disuse. I chuckled slightly in response. He stretched and yawned as he stared up at me with a curious gaze as he rubbed his eye sleepily.

" How come you look better now than yesterday? "

I asked innocently as I scratched my cheek in shyness. He chuckled in response and sat upright.

" You should really stop doing that. It makes me look bad... "

He muttered in irritation with a playful pout adorning his handsome face. I laughed lightly as I moved to sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist instinctively as our eyes locked together, our faces inches apart.

" Is it possible I could get used to this? "

I questioned him with a smirk while running a hand through his soft locks of hair. He mimicked my expression as he hummed in agreement. His eyes fluttered as he leaned against the hand playing with his hair, his hands playing with the hem of the oversized T-shirt he lend me and fingers tickling the flesh beneath.

" If you come over more often, I would have no problem with that. "

Glancing into each other's eyes and getting lost in them, we leaned closer almost kissing when Taehyun suddenly barged into the room.

" Are you guys done yet?? "

He looked unimpressed as he stared at us, I felt my skin heat in embarrassment as I scramble out of Jungkook's lap, the latter red in the face as he glared at his cousin.

" Why must you always interrupt people in their blissful happiness? "

" Well, since we can't get any privacy here in the house, I'd better start looking into new locations where we can spend a few moments in peace instead of having to suffer the wrath of Yoongi. The poor man can't handle having his brothers doing sexy times in the house."

" Just get out of here. "

Jungkook threw him a pillow that he easily dodged before leaving and closing the door with one last scoff. We simply looked at each other before giggling and preparing for the day.

Downstairs, everyone was getting ready for the day and I was surprised by Taehyun's invitation to walk with him to campus as we had the same class.  Of course, I agreed happily after seeing his cute and innocent smile. After a while of walking in silence as we enjoyed the view of our surroundings, I couldn't contain my curiosity anymore.

" So why are you so eager to walk me to class? "

Taehyun glanced at me briefly before returning his focus to his shoes.

" It's just more convenient to walk together. D-don't think you're special or anything! "

" I understand, was there anything else? "

" Well... I wanted you to meet someone. "

" And who might that be? "

I wondered, feeling quite curious about who this 'someone' was. Taehyun glanced to the side as he tried to hide his nervousness.

" You already know my friend group but one of us is returning from abroad and wasn't able to attend school physically so far this year and... I wanted you guys to meet because well you're my friend. "

I couldn't help but wrap my arms around him in joy, making him yelp in surprise.

" Aww, Taehyun! You consider me your friend? I'm so touched! "

I squealed in excitement as I gave him another tight hug before pulling away with flushed cheeks and a big grin plastered on my face.

" Let's go meet this person then! Where is he by the way? "

He smiled sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck.

" Knowing him he should be... "

Just as he was about to finish his sentence, we reached the entrance of the uni and were surprised by the limo pulling up beside us. the door opened and a tall man exited the vehicle taking off his sunglasses as he looked at us, well his eyes were more on me. Meanwhile, Taehyun simply smirked.

" Well, here he is! "

~☆~☆~☆

" Allow me to properly introduce myself, my name is Huening Kai. You can call me Hyuka if you want! "

A bright smile appeared upon my lips at the sight of Kai's smiling face, it was as if we shared something special between us. I liked this boy immediately.

" So Hyuka, it's nice to finally meet you. "

We were in the cafeteria with Taehyun, Yeonjun, Soobin, and Beomgyu. The boys were glad to finally be all together again. They were busy sharing stories of what Kai missed while he was overseas. While they were all talking, I noticed Taehyun staying silent and just watching so I spoke to him.

" I'm surprised by your group of friends."

" Did you look at me? What did you expect my friends to be like?"

" Soobin is normal. "

" Soobin sleeps with Yeonjun and is in denial about it. "

This made us chuckle together which attracted the attention of the four other boys at the table. Beomgyu who watched the whole interaction asked me a question.

" You know Y/n, we never truly spent time together even if we talked a few times before. You should hang with us more!"

Yeonjun chirped in.
" Yeah, especially since Taehyung is dating that Jennie girl, and your boyfriend is busy with his classes. You should hang with us!"

This made Taehyun frown as he heard the name, and he glared at his roommate.

" Wait, you said Jennie as in the one who has a sister named Lisa? "

" Hehe yeah. I see you understand why that's hot gossip hehe! "

I was confused about why it was a big deal.

" Hum sorry but why is it a hot gossip? "

Now it was their turn to be surprised and confused. Yeonjun tilted his head as he answered my question with one of his own.

" You didn't knew Jungkook dated her? And now his brother is dating his ex-sister. Keep it in the family they say. lol. "

Now who my boyfriend dated isn't my business and I knew I wasn't his first girlfriend but I would have liked to know that his ex is in the same college as us and my best friend never truly told me about his relationship even if I guessed it from what I saw. I excused myself from the table to go talk to him.

But as I walked away, the feeling of eyes drilling into the back of my head and a chill of primal instinct went down my spine. Not daring to turn around, I couldn't control the fear coursing through me.

" Why do I feel like prey? "

♤~♡~◇~♧       ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice in mystery*

Yoooooo, here's the new intrigue!

I hope you're ready for some mystery thriller. I finally introduced all the members of TXT and I'm going to use them fully. But we're not doing a Pied Piper part 2. Yeonjun already got his spotlight moment. I can't do this everytime.

Now, remember what Areum said in the transition? A chill of primal instinct? Being hunted? You might want to watch out. Maybe you are going to get hunted for sport or hunted to satisfy someone's hunger. Whichever it is, it can't be good if whoever it is triggered your natural instinct.

Now I don't do bad endings in this book. But with how this story is going I might consider it just for this arc. Perhaps. I need to think about it.

On this note, who is the hunter?

Stay tuned for more!~☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 221 16
This is a short fan fiction of BTS. All ideas belonged to me, any similar scenarios were plainly coincidental. You were in a car accident and lost yo...
4.1K 225 18
Jimin is from a small village and lives a normal life; but when pirates suddenly attack and he gets roped into joining the crew, what will happen to...
104K 6K 26
" I'm a fairy - " " I heard that already .But those things exist in books only " Jimin interrupted him in mid sentence. "Yes we do , only till you r...
1.3K 390 41
[LEISURELY EDITING] This book is already completed but there may be alot of grammatical errors and typos so please let it slide for now since I'm a r...