𝙎𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙈𝙀 | TR

By EmophobicBoba

"ʜᴀʀᴜ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍᴇ." ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ➥ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙢... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
QnA
Hana's Birthday

Chapter 28

1.4K 67 5
By EmophobicBoba

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
WEE-WOO ITS THE POLICE!
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

TW: sentence mentions of SA

"Well, whatever because you are all going to die today" giving Hana an eat shit grin, Hana rolled her eyes.

"You brought a lot of people just to ambush some mid-schoolers, you're just as shitty as I images you'd be, Osanai-Kun." Hana can tell that Mikey was ready to punch the ugly guy.

"HUHHH?! CAN'T HEAR YA, YOU'RE TOO SHRIMPY!" Osanai tried mocking Mikey, his members laughed, Hana chuckled.

Everyone stopped laughing and stared at the masked Girl. "What you laughin' at huh? Scar face"

"Oh nothing, I just thought Jokes were suppose to be funny you see, it's not everyday thing to see someone who makes a sad joke like that"

Haru was shaking, trying to contain his laughter while the others bit their lips trying to stay calm.

Pah, he pointed at Osanai while laughing.

Osanai's veins popped up, he needed to take his anger out on someone so he scanned through the people among Toman and picked out the weakest looking one.

"Hey." He turned to Takemichi who was staring at Osanai in disbelief. "The fuck do you think you're statin' at, punk?"

Takemichi Blinked and gave out a confused "huh?"

"Hana, should we help him? It looks like he's about to get hit by the freak" Haru asked, not bothering to whisper.

Hana shook her head, "Pah-kun will be the one fighting Osanai-Kun" Haru looked over and see Pah ready to kill Osanai.

*WHAM*

First hit.

*WHAM*

Second hit

*WHAM*

This is the third hit in 5 seconds, till the last hit, was stopped by Pah.

Takemichi tried stopping Pah from fighting Osanai but Pah Just pushed him off to the side, telling him to stay out of it.

Peh whispered something to Takemichi which Hana can guess, because it's written all over his face that he doesn't think Pah will lose.

"Takemichy, sir back and watch. This is Pah's fight."

"RAAAAAAAH!!" Pah went in for a punch, ended up getting whacked by Osanai.

Hana sweatdropped, that must've hurt, like a lot. Yet, It surprised her a bit that Pah is still not giving up.

She smiled under her mask, well. Her friends are all suppose to be strong right?

"PAH-CHIN!!!!" Peh was running towards Pah. "PEH!!"

He stopped his track and turned to see Hana yelling at him, "Mikey said to sit back and watch didn't he? Why are you butting in?"

"... Sorry... Hana, Mikey."

"Sit Back and watch..? Hana-chan, how can you be so cruel?!" Hana sighed, Haru glared at Him. Takemichi continued to yell things out, trying to guilt trip Hana to let them save Pah.

"Pah-chin's gonna die!! You gotta stop this!!!"

"Why? He hasn't given up yet." This time it's Mikey who answered Takemichi, turning his back and gave him a smile.

"Hana-Chin.." Hana turned to Mikey, while Takemichi is thinking that Mikey and Hana are both cruel.

"Can I kill them?" Mikey asked, Hana smirked. "Go ahead Mikey, beat them up for me"

Thud!

Immediately, Mikey disappeared from Hana's side and held onto Pah who is going to pass out.

"Sorry... Mikey.. I'm such a pussy." He managed to whisper, "Pah-chin what're you saying? Listen, You haven't lost"

And then the Moebius members were yelling out irrelevant shit like "how did he not lose"

"All of you strip naked and beg in your hands and knees! Try not to piss yourselves!"

"Especially the Girl with the mask, I'm going to strip you naked myself and have fun with you~" a Moebius member said, Hana cringed, urging to throw up.

"Haru, wait." Hana warned, she saw her brother ready to charge at the Moebius member who said such things at Her.

Haru gritted his teeth, he heard a crack. I'll kill you later.

Mikey was now infront of Osanai, "oh? You want some Mikey? you'll be dead in 10 sec—"

KA-WHAM!

In less than Three seconds, Osanai was on the ground, unconscious.

Dead Silence was spread across the entire place, the Moebius members jaw dropped.

"Everyone who thinks Pah-chin lost...step forward. And the person earlier that said he's going to strip Hana-chin naked, step up. So I can kill you."

Shudder...

"Toman belongs to me and Hana-chin, anyone who's behind us, will never lose."

Takemichi gulped, everyone can hear Mikey's echo because of how silent everyone in that place was.

He continued to glare, but his glare lessened as he grinned back at Hana.

"I'm cool aren't I, Hana-chin? And sorry Ken-chin, I couldn't help it"

Hana giggled a bit, while Draken sighed. "Nothing stops you, does it Mikey?"

Hana and Draken both noticed Osanai getting a sharp alcohol bottle that's been broken in half and ran towards Mikey.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"OSANAI!!" — "LOOK OUT MIKEY!!!"

Draken then went infront of Mikey to shield him from the attack.

"DRAKEN!!!"

THUNK!

Draken stopped Osanai's attack with ease.

"Osanai, I'll tell you way you lost" Hana then, decided not to pay attention and focused on the sound that she heard.

A faint sound of the police sirens getting closer and closer, "we should get going.. the Police will be here any moment now" Hana mumbled, Haru nodded and took Hana's Toman Coat that's been laying on the tire.

"Shit, the cops" Draken smirked, "are they here to celebrate our victory?" Peh joked, Mikey grinned. "Lets get outta here, Hana-chin, Takemichy!"

"O-... okay" Takemichi was wondering why they're all so calm about this whole situation.

"Hey, Assholes!!! Don't just escape on your own. Someone's gotta carry Osanai out!"

"Y-yes.."

THUNK!

Everyone's eyes widen.

"Pah?" Hana said quietly, watching Pah stabbing the knife deeper into Osanai's Stomach.

"You're not getting off so easy... Osanai..." Draken pushed Pah off of them and screamed at Pah. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, PAH?!"

Fuck, this is messed up. Haru thought and looked over at his sister. "Hana, we need to go now!"

"We gotta run, PAH!!" Mikey screamed worriedly, Haru kept on Tugging Hana to go.

"Sorry, guys.. Peh-Yan. Take care of the third division for me. I'm giving myself up." Pah then started to tear up, his nose continued to bleed.

Haru given up on telling Hana to go and picked her up instead,

"Haru! Wait, Pah's going to get arrested!!" One of Her friend's are going to get arrested, she felt like she must get Pah out of there.

Hana gritted her teeth, How come the ambulance and police comes fast when the time isn't right. But they come late when we need them?

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Takemichi woke up with His hands on Emma's boobs.

Takemichi was shot dead SCARED, Emma said he was a pervert.

Emma started to explain that Draken and Mikey started fighting, and Emma ended up tearing up.

"What about Hana-Chan?"

"She haven't said anything at all regarding the incident, she isn't on Draken's, Nor Mikey's side.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.6K 24
𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨. 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 �...
54.1K 3.7K 82
𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 "𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲~" "𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐒�...
4K 239 10
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐅- 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻 ✧𝖸𝗈�...
1M 44.2K 61
"𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗲. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝘀𝘁." 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼...