WORLD APART (Abhigya)

Od Chechi7557

if I say world apart it doesn't mean the word world apart. but is about royal and a poor girl. their world is... Více

INTRODUCTION
Welcoming Him As Stranger
Connected Already
Will You Marry My Sister
Telling Her The Truth
World Apart.
Reunion

Accepting Him

135 16 12
Od Chechi7557

Thanks for the votes and comments .

WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP.
Said abhi carrying her in his arms and run to his car.
He take her to nearby hospital, they take her to intensive care unit (ICU)

Abhi wait outside just then he get a call from Vin.

Are you ok?
Said Vin hearing him crying.

Abhi: nothing is ok Bhai, Pragya..

Vin: what happened to her? Talk to me abhi..

Abhi: she met with an accident I've brought her to hospital, nothing will happen to her right?

Vin: yes nothing will happen to her, you tell me the hospital you are I'll be there soon.

Abhi: I'll text you the address.

Vin: ok, be strong I'll be there soon.

Abhi: ok.

Call end one doctor came.

How is she doctor?

Doctor: I can't say anything now we need blood AB+

Abhi: means she's universal recipient you can take Mine.

Doctor: ok follow the nurse.
He said and go inside the ICU room abhi too follow the nurse to donate blood.

Sometime later With purab he get to know pragya met with an accident he take someone phone and call abhi.

Purab: abhi Bhai how is my sister?
He asked with crying voice.

Abhi: why are you crying? it isn't that serious your sister is ok.
He try to convince him.

Purab: don't lie to make me feel better, I've see her blood at where the truck Hits her.
He said crying.

Abhi: you wait I'll call Vin Bhai to pick you.
He said ending the call can't control his tears rather to console purab.

He call Vin to pick purab.

*************

Where's di?
Ask purab.

Abhi:(points at ICU room)

Purab: have the doctor say anything to you?

Abhi: (nodded no crying)

Purab: my di is fine right? Talk to me abhi Bhai, how is my sister?why the doctors are not saying anything? Please do whatever you can to save my sister, tell the doctors to do whatever they can please abhi Bhai.
He said crying abhi hug him crying too.

Vin: abhi you've to be strong for purab stop crying.
He whispered to him.

Yeah Vin Bhai is right.
He said calming himself.

Abhi:  your di will be fine trust me, enough of crying.
He said wiping his tears.

Vin: yes purab, stop crying your di won't be happy to see you like this, and abhi go home and change your shirt, if you told me I would've get you one.

Abhi: is ok, I'm ok with it.

Purab: no Bhai, the blood is too much you've to go and change.

Abhi: no I can't leave her alone.

Vin: I'll be here you go.

Abhi: ok call me in case of anything.

Sure.

Abhi leave to the palace and thought to fresh up not to leave Pragya again, his mom see him after that.

Ragini: abhi why did you leave when we were busy talking about your marriage?

Abhi: I've said it and and am saying it again mom I love someone else for God sake.

Ragini: no tanu is your to be wife and that's final.

Abhi: but I don't love her.

Ragini: is ok love can happen after marriage, and about the girl you're talking about she can be your second wife.

Abhi: I don't need two wifes, mom am not in the mood for all these I've to go now.
He said leaving ragini call him but he went making her angry.

At the hospital.

Have the doctor tell you anything?
Ask abhi

Vin: no they still haven't come out

Abhi: it been six hours.
He said looking at purab who's lost in thoughts.

Abhi: purab you must be hungry I've got something for you.
He said giving him food.

Purab: I'm not hungry.

Abhi: it 10pm you can't tell me that.

Purab: i'm not hungry.

Abhi: is because of your sister condition but don't worry she'll be fine and won't be happy to see you starving, she'll scold me badly.
He said trying to feed him but he refused to eat.

Abhi: for the first time I want to feed you, you know I don't tolerate if your sister does but am doing it, means I can't bear your sister vituperate when she gain her consciousness please have it.

Purab: I've a condition.

Abhi: what?

Purab: you've to eat too, I heard you donate blood for my sister and you haven't eat anything, don't say anything because I know you haven't eat anything.
Abhi look at Vin he sign him to do eat with him.

Abhi: ok accepted.
He feed purab and take less than ten spoon just to convince purab.

Sometime later Vin is to go home abhi ask him to drop purab.

Purab: no I won't leave my sister.

Abhi: is ok go and take a shower I'll come for you.

Promise?

Yeah.

He leave with Vin later abhi went for him on their way to the hospital he found him asleep at the back seat.
He adjust him well after packing the car, didn't turn it off because purab need AC, he lock and leave to ask about Pragya after telling the security guy someone inside his car and should regularly check on him Incase he wake up and want to come out.

***********
Abhi is shown at the hospital temple praying for her wellbeing it been 14 hours still the doctor haven't say anything him, is already 6am he went to check on purab and found him already awake.

Abhi: good morning

Purab: morning Bhai how is di?

Abhi: she's fine.

Purab: can I see her?

Abhi: no

Means she's not fine na?

She's fine the doctor told me that.
He lied and purab get convinced just then they call abhi.

The patient is now out danger she have been shifted to normal ward you can go and see her.
Said the doctor.

Thank you so much doctor.

You're welcome My prince she's at the  first private ward.

***********
Purab is happy same time sad to see almost her whole body have been bandage means the injuries are everywhere.

Purab: I hope this won't affect her.
Abhi understand what he meant to say.

Abhi: no it won't after all everything was done by professional doctor.

Purab: but what if it does? Will you still accept her?

Abhi: yes I won't leave her no matter what, just be positive that won't happen the doctor said everything is fine just that it'll take time for her to recover.

Purab: thank you so much abhi Bhai, without you I don't know what would've happened.

Abhi: everything is about my own happiness don't say thanks.
He said getting close to Pragya.

Purab: Bhai, di have accepted you as prince too.

Ok but I'll like to hear from her, let her wake up first, I'll teach her lesson for being careless.
No I won't do that you just wake up I missed you so much.
He said kissing her forehead purab smile.

Hours later

Doctor why is she still unconscious?
Ask worried abhi.

Is normal she'll gain it soon, she was not responding to the treatment so the injection became too much.

Oh ok.
He said giving a sign of relief.

another hours later she finally open her eyes, she and find purab eating but abhi have fell asleep while sitting and holding her hand.

Abhi,,,abhi.
She called him with husky voice he open his eyes.

How are you feeling now?

Pragya: am ok, how did I get here?

Abhi: I'll tell you later.

Pragya: ok, you look so Pearl.
She said trying to sit abhi help her.

Abhi:you scared Pragya, for a moment I think my world have come to an end, how could you play so carelessly?

Purab: I thought you said you won't scold her.

Abhi: shut up and have your food.

Pragya: Abhishek..

Abhi: don't start I haven't finished, what the hell were you thinking while crossing the road?

Pragya: abhi...

Abhi: no need to talk back lemme call the doctor to check if everything is ok.
He said leaving purab look his sister.

Pragya: why are you looking at me?

Purab: you're also looking at me but I haven't say anything.

The doctor came and check her saying everything is fine Pragya complian of body pains.

She prescribed medication after orphenadrine and discharge them after sometime..

**********
you scared me so much di, am nothing without you and you know na?
Said purab hugging her carefully not to hurt her.

Am sorry baby it won't happen again I'll always be careful from now.

I love you Didi.

Love more, where's Abhishek?

I'm here!
He shout from the entrance purab leave to give them privacy, he get busy with his books.

Abhi sit beside her on the couch Pragya rest on his shoulder.

Abhi: you still remember whom am I right?

Pragya: yes, an I've accepted you like that, I understand how much you love me and I know you'll forever be my Abhishek not prince Abhishek.

Abhi: both love you.

Pragya: and I love both but my Abhishek first before prince Abhishek.
She said twisting lips abhi kiss it.

Abhi: now listen to the reason I've been following you all these years.

Pragya: ok

Abhi: did you still have your childhood memories?

Pragya: yeah from six years I think.

Abhi: then you remember that idiot you name him babbu?

Pragya: yeah he was two years older but later he became my best friend, wait, how did you know?

Abhi: because am your babbu.

Pragya: what?
She asked surprisingly

Abhi: yep

Pragya: but babbu wasn't a prince.

Abhi: the whole school know and used to respect me exclude you, you gave me name before I could even tell you whom I was.

Pragya: because you were actually babbu then, very stupid, oops sorry.
She said biting her tongue.

Abhi: it's ok, I know I was annoyed.

Pragya: many things happen after I left.

Flashback of Abhigya childhood.

Pragya wait...
Said abhi running after her but she didn't mind him, abhi run till he get hold of her.

Abhi: what's wrong Pragya it been three weeks you haven't come to scho...
He stop seeing her crying.

What's wrong Pragya?am your friend tell me.

Pragya: both my parents passed away three weeks ago, this will be my last day here.
Abhi feel bad for her hearing this, have tears as well but quickly wiped it consoling her.

Abhi: am really sorry about that don't worry I'll be here for you, I'll take everything double to school from now.

Pragya:but today is my last day here, my aunty is taking me and my little brother to the village.

Abhi: what about your school?

Pragya:she said there's school there.

Abhi: ok, I'll miss you.

Pragya: I'll miss you too babbu.

Don't worry babbu will surely come for his fuggi I promise.
He said pulling her cheeks Pragya hugged him and cry.

End flashback.

When we went to the village at first everything was fine till month later when I asked my aunty when am I going to start school.
She said I should stay home and look after Purab till he'll start kindergarten then we both can go together, he was 2yrs then but I accept my aunty decision but two months later she started maltreating us by forcing me to do all the house course at that age and the painful thing was she suggested that for us to eat once and twice sometimes because we're eating all her food, my own doesn't hurt than two years purab, he used to cry all the time due to hunger, then I stood for myself and purab I thought to go far away didn't think of anything all I want was to leave with my brother.
It was midnight my aunty was asleep I stole her money pack purab few clothes and the pick him up because he was asleep.
That's how we came back to Mumbai and that's the best decision I made.

Abhi: how did you manage?

Pragya: I was just roaming around with purab and the small bag very soon the money finished that's when it came to my mind to find a job so I went to the restaurant am still working for,that time the manager was a girl and she did feel for me so she asked me to pick  things after customers like waitress and later find out we sleep at road side so she get us here, it was old dirty house without owner but she renovate it a little.
I went through a lot babbu sorry abhi is long story.

Abhi: no need to be sorry I knew already you'll start calling me babbu after knowing.

Pragya: noo, back then you were stupid but now it's when it comes to purab side.

Abhi: what about you?

Pragya: you're very loving,kind and all kinds of goodness and I love it
She said sheepishly abhi embrace her with smile kissing her forehead.

Abhi: let's go is time for bed.
She was about to argue but noticed is almost 11pm.

Pragya: is too late

Abhi: yeah.
He said taking her in his arms both her legs are fractured can't stand on it.

In her room.

Pragya: will it take long for me to walk?

Abhi: you can walk now if you wish, it's fractured not paralyzed.

Pragya: it'll hurt.

Abhi: That's The point, means till the pain will stop.

Pragya: then that will be hell long.

Abhi: but won't last forever.

Pragya: yep you're right.

Abhi: now sleep.

Pragya: you won't leave right?

Abhi: no I'll sleep here till you'll recover.

Pragya: that's great means special pillow till further notice.

Abhi: what pillow?
Asked confused.

Pragya: (point at his chest)

Abhi:oh

Pragya: yeah that's my favorite.
She said with blush abhi smile.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

See you soon with the next part.

Much love 💞.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc