IN HIS EYES. || OMINIS GAUNT...

By basedgodsebby

His breathing is shallow, a hand clutching his wand tightly. "There's no easy way for me to say this, but," h... More

ENTRY.
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
CHAPTER IX
CHAPTER X
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER XI
CHAPTER XII
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
GRAPHIC SUPPORT
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER XVI
CHAPTER XVII
CHAPTER XVIII
SURPRISE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

1.9K 32 36
By basedgodsebby

Hey everyone!!!

Just hopping on here for a minute to include an author's note. I have been doing some thinking and plotting and interesting events are bound to be happening soon!!

But I just wanted to ask all of you, what are you liking so far? What are you disliking up until now? Please be honest and let me know!!

I know Seb is being a dickhead, but that's kind of the point right now. I'll be starting a Sebby fic soon too, in addition to this one about lil Omi.

I was thinking about maaaybe Clara finding hints to a spell that could cure Ominis' eyesight, but more towards the end of the book 👀 Imagine him finally seeing Clara, that would be something I think.

I also included Farlan Riddle's picture, isn't he also GORG?? Slytherin of course. He'll be making his appearance in this story too!!

Anyways, as always, thousand times thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart for all of the support, I love reading your comments ❤️

For the Seb fic, I'll be selecting someone's OC. So tell me about them here!!! I'd LOVE to know more about them!!

All the love,
E.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834 54 29
Sebastian Sallow x Reader Story (Fm) Y/n is a 12 year old witch from a half-blood family as she finally begins her first year at Hogwarts. She navig...
432K 11.7K 65
''You seriously need to stop calling me your friend,'' Sebastian tells me in a low voice. ''Then what should I call you?'' I ask curiously. My stomac...
33.4K 1.3K 50
"Ominis do you trust me...?" you asked as you looked into his pale eyes, although he could not see you, he could hear the shakiness in your voice. Wh...
381 6 7
Eve starts at Hogwarts in her seventh year. What she had hoped would be a normal year of learning how to become a witch, actually turns out to be the...