Lotus Flower Bomb

By yourstrulyraeee

๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ More

Disclaimer/Cast
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

FOUR

12.6K 1.3K 975
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD
October 1st
Sunday

"Her name is Nikki, she's twenty–five years old and still in school," Yasmin smirked, sliding her phone across the circular glass table to Kamari. He glanced down at the phone and shook his head seeing it was a beautiful brown skin tone women's Instagram pulled up.

Sitting next to his sister-in-law at the dining table inside the kitchen, Kamari was currently at his brother's house for their normal Sunday–family dinner. Usually, dinner was at his mom's house but his mom and aunties were on a girl's trip in Orlando, Florida right now. He and his siblings decided to still have dinner together but ordered takout.

"She works in my department and–"

"No," He cut her off, using his pinky finger to slide her phone back towards her.

Yasmine's facial expression fell flat at his short statement and she narrowed her eyes at him "Why not?! She is pretty, and your type," She reasoned, referring to the girl being brown skin. Everyone knew Kamari had a pristine type which was a brown skin or dark skin woman. He was a sucker for them if he was being honest.

"She is pretty but I'on want her. Get this outta my face," He shook his head, taking his attention back to his own phone as highlights of Muhammad Ali played.

"Why yew trying tew set him up with someone when you know he just goin' to want to fuck?" Chanel spoke up, coming towards the table with a plate filled with Chinese food. "He's gonna break that girl's heart, don't set her up like that," She shook her head before saying a prayer over her food and digging in.

Kamari ignored her statement, resuming his attention back on his video. To everyone already around him plus people that didn't know him personally, Kamari had a playboy reputation.

They saw Kamari as someone that used the same excuse of not doing relationships and having sex with any woman with two legs. That wasn't true, Kamari puts his sexual health before anything, especially when having more than one sexual partner. He didn't find anything wrong with him being sexually active–he's a twenty-nine-year-old male that was single.

Kamari used the excuse of not doing relationships because the women he wants are rare and hard to find. He had to be extremely picky when it came to his dating life. He's a famous–rich boxer, he dates to marry and not until they're bored of each other.

Kamari also found out six years ago that he was infertile–meaning he was unable to reproduce due to an injury he suffered when he was twenty-one years old. Being infertile was the real reason he didn't do relationships, he didn't believe he would find a woman that is okay with that.

It wasn't like Kamari hasn't tried in the past–he was just the last one to get the end of the stick. Relationships where the woman says she doesn't have a problem with adopting until later they change their mind. Or when they bashed him for not being able to reproduce–start a family of his own. Kamari left relationships alone after many times being left in the dust.

It didn't do well with him having attachment issues either. He decided to leave the relationship alone and if it was sexual, he wanted zero parts. He's gone into one too numerous depression episodes to get into the dating world again.

His friends and family didn't know about his infertility situation. He allowed them to believe he was just incapable of settling down or was a playboy because he was far too embarrassed to tell anyone. Not even Ben knew, he kept this to himself.

He knew if he told his mom, she would be upset because of how much she wanted grandchildren. It would also give her another reason to complain about his career choice that she obviously hated.

"That's because he hasn't found the right girl. Nikki is sweet," Yasmine defended, picking her phone back up. Kamari tried to tune the conversation out, he didn't understand why Yasmine wanted to put him on with someone so bad. Kamari was perfectly fine being single and focusing on his self-made brand.

It used to be worse where Yasmine would set him up on blind dates or if he came with her and Ben out somewhere, she would bring a friend for him. Kamari used to hate it, he had to get Ben to put her in her place. He found that extremely annoying when someone blindsided him with another person.

Now Yasmine only shows him pictures of different women, in hopes he would hit them up. Kamari didn't find it as annoying as her setting him up. He could tolerate her showing him pictures.

"Mhm, I won't trust yew," Chanel shook her head at Yasmine. "Tryna set that girl up for failure," She added, making Yasmine chuckle a little.

"You trust that dummy that be cheatin' on yew all the time doe. That's crazy," Kamari spoke out, keeping his eye focused on his screen.

Chanel's jaw dropped at his words and Yasmine's eyes evolved "It's a time and place for everything KKS," Yasmine attempted to hold in her laughter after Chanel went silent now.

He shrugged carelessly "She should've picked a betta' time then," He searched for a new video to watch. Kamari didn't believe she had any space about him 'playing' people if she has been getting played like a fool for going on three years with her long-term boyfriend.

Kamari wasn't even on the best of speaking terms with Chanel right now because of her relationship.

He saw Chanel as a little sister due to her and Lanae being best friends since their freshman year of high school. He took her under his wing since, never played about her just like his little sister. But at some point, he was disappointed in her and the choices she made when it came to her current relationship with her boyfriend.

He couldn't say much because she is grown and makes her own life decisions. It was just frustrating watching and hearing her going through the same toxicity. They cheated on each other now but at first, it was just her boyfriend cheating on her. She makes nothing but excuses for him and stays with him constantly when he doesn't treat her with decent common respect.

She always had to find out he was cheating from a messy tea page of Baltimore. It was more frustrating for Kamari because he risked his freedom for her by beating her boyfriend's ass one time. Kamari's hands have been registered as weapons since he was eighteen years old. That's why he became a boxer in the first place.

She came to him crying about her boyfriend choking her up when they got into an argument. Of course, it was a natural response for Kamari to beat the man's ass, he didn't play like that at all.

Especially over his loved ones.

Such a slap in the face when she went back to him a month later. Kamari had to cut contact with her for a few months, he still was barely speaking to her. He understood you couldn't force anyone to do anything or who they were with but if you bring other people into your situation–you should be more considerate about things.

He could've been in jail right now if they pressed charges. But it was just another lesson for Kamari to not fight others' battles. No matter how much you care or love them.

Chanel opened her mouth to speak only to be cut off by yelling coming into the kitchen. "Yews a bluffin' ass nigga bro," Lanae fussed, storming inside the kitchen with a few tears running down her face.

Kamari sighed, pressing pause on his video. He already knew he was going to have to step in whatever argument Ben and Lanae were having. He was mad he left his air pods at home so he couldn't ignore everyone like he wanted to.

"Fawk outta here dawg. Are you mad cause it's the truth? Yo' pops a bitch ass nigga in real life dummy," Ben argued back, following behind her "Mad at the wrong nigga," Ben scoffed loudly while Kamari started to stand up. He knew Lanae was going to try to swing on Ben and he was definitely going to swing back.

Just another day as siblings he guessed.

Lanae picked up the nearest thing in arm's reach, hurling it towards Ben's face "Talk about my father again! Yew really draggin' it now," She snapped at him while Kamari stood in between the two.

"Ard, chill out," He gently pushed his little sister back as she glared her eyes at Ben.

"Damn, was that a knife?" Chanel covered her mouth with her hand, attempting to not laugh out loud at them fighting. The siblings didn't fight often but when they did, it was hilarious.

"Yall gonna get enuff of throwing shit at me," Ben bent down, picking the silver metal butter knife from the floor–which hit his chest instead of his face. "I'm not," Yasmine raised her hand with a small evil smile.

Ben cut his eyes over at her "Don't start," He warned, and she slowly started to put her hand back down.

"Yes sir," She nodded and Chanel busted out laughing at her.

"Mane, tell ya' delusion ass sister her pops neva' gave a rats ass about us," Ben tossed the butter knife inside the sink. Kamari only sighed, shaking his head because he knew it had to be about their father. That was the only time they seriously fought with each other.

Well that's normally what makes Lanae snap at her brothers.

"Yew don't understand he is tryin'. No, he wasn't the best while y'all were growin' up but he is trying now," She argued, causing Kamari to roll his eyes at her. "If you don't want tew come to visit him, that's fine but yew did entirely tew much bashing him like people can't change,"

Ben started hysterically laughing in her face "Chill, y'all both dewing the most right now," Kamari shook his head. Fr the laughing Ben was doing, he knew he would spill what they have been trying to protect her from about their father. Kamari did want or need that or Lanae was going to be more angrier than she already is.

Lanae rolled her eyes "I'm out. Don't wait up," She grumbled, reaching over Chanel to grab her small–black crossbody coach purse.

Ben scoffed "Bye," He helped his wife stand up from her seat and then sat her down in his lap. His hands instantly went to her almost five-month belly. Everyone was excited to find out the gender next week, no one knew except for their moms.

"Where are you goin'?" Kamari wondered, watching as she opened her purse in search of her keys.

"To hell, if I don't pray," She remarked, pulling her light pink key chain from her purse and Kamari sucked his teeth at her smart remark.

"Don't leave Nae, let's just watch a movie and you were supposed tew help wit' organizing your future niece or nephew's clothes we just bought," Yasmine tried to reason with her before her face fell flat "Don't leave cus if yew leave then Chanel gonna go with yew and I'ma be alone," She frowned.

"And is. Lemme wrap my food," Chanel chuckled, standing to her feet.

"Where are y'all goin'?" Kamari repeated again, leaning his back on the counter. He didn't need her to leave without knowing she was going somewhere safe, especially while she was mad.

He knew nine out of ten she was going to the park but Kamari hated when she did that at night. Baltimore is a no-safety city, especially during the night and she was going to be alone. Of course, she knew how to defend herself, she has two boxer brothers for peak sake but that didn't mean anything to Kamari.

Lanae sucked her teeth, allowing her hands to fall at the sides of her body "You ain' my father Mari, Damn," She rolled her eyes and Kamari only blankly stared at her, not caring for her attitude. "I'm goin' to Sammy's house, is that okay wit' you?" She frowned, looking irritable.

Kamari pursed his lips thick lips to the side "Stop bluffin'. That girl doesn't fuck wit' yew," He scrunched his face up.

Chanel started laughing "Yes she does. Not tew much on her, we were just at Sam's house a few days ago," She defended, eating her food as she leaned over the counter instead of wrapping it in foil like she was supposed to be doing.

"Thank yew, always think he knows something. She doesn't fuck wit' yew," She frowned. "And yew need to be sittin' down while you standing up so damn much. Pissin' me off," She glared at him.

Kamari only waved her off, he was putting zero weight on his ankle so he assumed he was okay. It didn't hurt like it usually did because he was taking the painkillers his doctor prescribed him.

"That's the girl from your job, right? With a son? You should invite her over here," Yasmine suggested, making everyone look at her funnily. She frowned "What I do? I thought yew just said she is y'all friend? Why y'all lookin' at me like that?" She looked around at them.

"You are so damn friendly, baby. What if she was a murderer and you jus' invited her over here," Ben shook his head.

"Then y'all better beat her ass if she tries to kill us. What y'all hands registered for if y'all not going tew defend us with them," She spoke in a duh tone.

Ben blinked his eyes at her "You on to something but hush right now," He chuckled and she only shook her head before looking back at Lanae.

"Are you goin' tew call her? I need new friends, friends that have children so we can relate. My other friends bein' city girls," She pouted "He took me out of the game, how selfish of him," She folded her arms across her chest.

"You mean they bein' hoes? Why do you wanna be around hoes that cheat?" Ben questioned, he quickly dodge the slap that she reached her hand back to do. "Shut up boy! And Nae call herrrr," She fought with Ben on trying to remove his hands from her stomach to be petty.

Lanae sat down, seeing she wasn't any longer going anywhere. "I'on know if she will go for that. She doesn't really trust people around her and her son," She shrugged "But I'll still ask. She be blowin' me off so I doubt she will say yes," She spoke, typing at her phone.

"I fucks wit' Sam, she cool ashit. And she doesn't tolerate his shit," He nodded his head toward Kamari who was going back to his seat beside Lanae.

"Fuck up. I already have to see her tomorrow, I got a headache already," Kamari grumbled, picking his phone up. It was just something about Samara that he just didn't like, he assumes it was what his brother says. He doesn't like the fact she always has something to say when he does.

She doesn't shut up either, she always had to have the slap word.

"Hello dis is me mommy phonee," A small little boy's voice could be heard coming from Lanae's phone.

Nae chuckled "Hi Soso, whatchu' doin'? Where is your mommy?" She wondered and they could hear a lot of moving around in his background.

"In dee kitchen. I hungry and she lookin' for food," He replied, holding the phone close to his face so from his eyebrows up were the only things that could be seen. "I like yo' hair naenae," He complimented. 

Chanel and Yasmine verbally aw "He sounds so adorable," Yasmine cooed.

Nae gasped, placing her hand over her chest "Thank you soso! I had to switch it up because you didn't like my last hairstyle," She chuckled.

"Yeah, me no like it. Head tew big for dat," He spoke, making Nae's jaw drop and everyone started laughing. "I mean weally-weally. AND yew had white stuff in ya' head. Mommy says dat a no no," He kept going.

Kamari glanced over to her phone and chuckled more when he saw Grayson holding the phone all the way up like the moms do when they take facebook pictures. He was waving his tiny index finger side to side in a no gesture. Kamari could only laugh, for the few times he had met the little boy, he was a comedian.

"Soso, yew didn't have tew say allat. That's embarrassing," Lanae chuckled.

"Me sowwy naenae. Still pwetty!" He beamed.

She shook her head, "Thank you. At least I'm still pretty," She said and he nodded then put his thumb up.

"Who is on the phone Bop?" A familiar feminine voice came through the receiver. "It's naenae mommy," He responded.

"Girl, who else would be on your phone? It's not like you talk to anyone us besides me and Chanel," Lanae teased as Samara came into the view of the camera.

"Bi—You lucky my son is right here but just know. I will block you and only speak to Chanel," She remarked making Nae laugh "Nonspeakin' English self. What do you want?" She questioned.

"Not tew much ho," She playfully rolled her eyes "But I was about to come over because my brother pissed me off," She started.

"Girl who said you could come over here tho?"

"Shh, you're embarrassing me right now oh my gawd," Nae started turning the volume down on her phone and awkwardly looking around at everything.

Samara started dying in laughter "Girllllll,"

"Told you she doesn't mess wit' you like that," Kamari spoke up, and Lanae waved him off. "Yes she does, we are in a friendship relationship, real bad," She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Back tew what I was sayin'. My sister-in-law was like I should invite you over instead of going over there," She said "She's a lonely pregnant woman that wants friends," Nae joked.

Yasmine flicked her off with her middle finger "Go to hell. We have Chinese food if you want any," She slightly shouted for Samara to hear her.

"Uhh..." Samara stalled "Mommy, I want dat. Chi-nee-ss food," They heard Grayson say.

"Boyy, you just said you wanted chicken nuggets," She smacked her lips. "No sauce. I want Chi-nee-ss food. Pleaseeee mama, please," He begged.

The line went silent for a second before Samara loudly "Okay baby, we will get you the Chinese food," She shook her head and they heard a small 'yay' afterwards. "Nae, send me the lo. Do I need to bring anything?" She wondered.

"No," Nae responded.

"Okay, I'll be on the way after you send it,"

_________________

"Girl, I am at the door. If I wasn't coming', I would've blocked you and Chanel's number. Duhhh," Samara's voice sounded from Nae's phone, cutting the group off from talking about the tea around the city.

"Stop sayin' stuff like that out loud," Nae fussed, standing from her seat "Have everyone thinkin' you'n like me for real," She grumbled and she opened her mouth to speak until but stopped once two faint dial tones sounded–indicating the person on the phone hung up.

"Yeahh, stop claimin' her in public...please," Yasmine chuckled, opening her bottle of water. Nae flicked her off with her middle finger before she walked out of the kitchen.

"Okay, so I'on think John killed him foreal. This rap career jus' took off and he just had his baby not even forty-eight hours after they found Donny's body in that alley," Chanel spoke making them all shake their heads.

"John is a fawkin' menace. He doesn't giva' damn, that nigga killed him," Ben chuckled.

"Yep and watch, he gonna get away wit' it like he always does. Then goin' to make a new hit song about that everyone is going to be blasting the next day," Yasmine chuckled as they heard voices coming towards the kitchen.

Everyone besides Kamari turned their attention to the doorway of the kitchen as Lanae came back inside with Samara close behind her as she held her son in her arms. His eyes wandered around the kitchen before he hid his face in the crook of his mom's neck after noticing everyone was staring at him.

"Hi," She shyly waved her hand at everyone.

"Not she came in here on some hi-type shit," Ben spoke up making Chanel bust out laughing. "No seriously because when I first met her, she was cussin' me out over some french fries," She said and they laughed while Samara took the empty seat next to Kamari.

Kamari lowly huffed, already knowing she was going to piss him off soon. He was even more frustrated that he left his AirPods at home today.

"Talkin' bout some hi, get outta here," Ben chuckled.

Samara rolled her eyes "I was just being polite, it's nice to meet you," She smiled at Yasmine.

"You too! He is so handsome, how old is he?" She wondered, smiling at Grayson who still had his face hidden in Samara's neck.

Before Samara could respond, Grayson held up three of his little fingers. "Aww," She pouted until Ben flicked her bottom lip with his finger.

"Put yo' lip back in yo' mouth, you don't needa pout at everything," He fake bucked at her. Yasmine mugged him "Flick me again and I'ma get the bat," She warned, squinting her eyes at him.

"Is she beating you up with a bat? I bet it's metal too," Chanel laughed and Yasmine proudly nodded "It is, try me again Benjamin," She warned again and they laughed at him instantly shutting up.

"Yew so fed," Kamari shook his head as Lanae came to the table with a heated plate of food, placing it in front of Samara.

"What do you say Bop?" She asked, he lifted his head from her neck and smiled at Nae. "Tank you naenae," He put his thumbs up.

"You're welcome. Lemme see his cup," She held her hand out.

"He still has his apple juice in here, thank you though," She pulled his SpongeBob SquarePants theme cup from the side of his book bag.

She struggled to hook the bookbag on the bag of her seat due to Grayson clinging onto her so she couldn't move. Kamari took the bookbag from her and put it on the back of her seat "Thanks," She mumbled but he didn't say anything.

"You aren't eatin'? It's more food in there," Yasmine spoke up after Samara helped Grayson pray over his food.

"Oh no. I hate Chinese food ever since I found a rat tail in my orange chicken. It's why I stop eating meat," She shrugged, helping Grayson feed himself by showing him how to scoop the fried rice with his plastic spoon "I'll only eat the fried rice if I'm starving tho,"

"I— Hell nah. I didn't know that's why you stopped eating meat," Chanel started laughing and Samara nodded "Yep, I've been traumatized to eat any meat ever since," She chuckled.

"So you're a vegetarian?" Ben questioned with his eyebrows furrowed.

"No, pescatarian. I just don't trust other meats," She explained. Ben and Yasmine looked down at Grayson as he tore up the orange chicken as if he was starving "I'm a pescatarian, not him. I'm letting him make that decision with that, this lifestyle isn't for everyone," She stated.

Kamari glanced over at her, slightly smiling to himself at her words. He liked that she was letting her son have a choice of his own. Most parents didn't believe in letting their children have that decision of their own. Parents just forced their children to eat what they are without allowing them to see if they liked other foods.

Like Beef, his mother never liked beef so Kamari was never allowed to taste it to see if he felt the same until he got a little money of his own to try it.

"Oouu, baby write that down for when we have our baby," Yasmine tapped Ben's shoulder causing everyone to laugh at them. "I gotcha bay," He nodded, picking his phone up to do just that.

_________________

"How are you goin' tea jack me for another dollar man," Kamari sucked his teeth, reaching his hand inside his pocket for his wallet as he sat next to Grayson on the couch in the living room with Ben.

The girls were down the hall in the baby nursery, helping Yasmine finish putting the neutral color theme decor up. Sam tried to take Grayson with her due to her not wanting to leave her son with two men she didn't know all that well.

But Grayson had other plans, he threw a fit with his tears and screamed like someone was killing him.

Ben and Kamari assured her it was okay for him to sit with them. They weren't doing anything but watching TV and talking about an upcoming match with one of their fighters. They saw how embarrassed she was looking also from the tantrum he was throwing so they didn't mind.

Grayson held his small hand out with a small smirk "You said no-no word. Dolla, please," He said, watching Kamari pull yet another dollar from his wallet. He got him out of four dollars in the last thirty minutes from him saying curse words.

"Why do you know so many bad words anyway? Are you saying them?" He tested, raising his eyebrow before giving him the crispy dollar bill.

"No sir, mommy pop mouth," He casually stuff his dollar in his small pocket with the others.

Raising his thick eyebrow "Your momma be popping you in the mouth when you say a bad word?" He chuckled.

Grayson nodded "Like dis," He put his finger to Kamari's mouth "No-no bad words," He gently tapped his finger on his top lip with every word.

Kamari couldn't do anything but laugh, that's definitely not how his mom used to pop him in the mouth when he was a kid. His mom used to slap the hell out of him when he cursed in her presence.

Ben laughed "Nah, he makes me hope we havin' a son. Lor dude cool," He chuckled, holding his hand up. Grayson smiled and gave him a high five "My gahhh," He hype.

"Gahhh," Grayson mocked him, causing them to laugh at him. Even Grayson started cracking up, that's all he did was laugh. You could tell he likes it when other people around him are happy.

"Are yew in school?" Kamari wondered as Grayson calmed his laughing down. He didn't ask the last time he saw him, with how fluently Grayson pronounced his sentences and words, Kamari could only assume he was advanced.

Grayson shook his head no "No sir. I go tew daycare at my momma job," He responded.

"I know everyone in thea' yo' friend," Ben said.

Grayson shook his head again "No fwiends. Dey mean tew me sometimes," He put his head down and fiddled with his tiny fingers.

Kamari and Ben each frowned, not liking the sound of that at all "Pick ya' head up. What dew yew mean by that? They pick on you?" He sat up a tad bit. He didn't like that not one bit, he used to get bullied until he started swinging at people. He didn't see why someone would bully Grayson, if Kamari was his age, he would kill to have a friend as funny as him.

Even if he didn't understand it well. It was nothing better than to have a friend that could always make you laugh.

Grayson sadly nodded "Dis gworl twied tew cut my haiw with safety scissors," He pointed to one of his individual braids plat on the right side of his head. Kamari's frown grew deeper in Kamari's face "She cut my other hair in half. But I told my mama it was me. She was mad," He sighed, showing the braid in the middle of his head.

Whoever the little girl was cut more than half of his braid. Most of the whole plat was missing.

"Maneee, I'll fuck dem little kids up," Ben blurted as if he could read Kamari's mind. Sucking his teeth "Lemme go get a couple of dollars. I got some shit tew say," Ben stood up, pulling his Adidas pants up in the process and leaving the living room.

"Why didn't you tell your mama it was the lor girl that cut your hair?" Kamari asked.

Grayson poked his bottom lip out "She would be sad or mad. Mommy is always sad, I didn't want ha tew be sad again," He shrugged and before Kamari could spit his works out, they heard footsteps and laughing coming towards the entranceway of the living room.

"Come on Bop, mommy has work in the morning," She smiled with Lanae and Chanel standing behind her.

"Can we stay I littleeee longer?" He begged, pinching his thumb and index finger close together.

Samara chuckled "Nooo, you have to get a bath and we have to read your book anddd pick out your clothes for the weeks so let's go," She began grabbing his bookbag and their coats from the other sofa. "You can see Mari and Benny another time maybe, okay?" She tilted her head to the side.

Grayson nodded his head eagerly "Yes ma'am. Bye Mari," He held out his fist. Kamari bumped his small fist with his larger one "Bye Gray, be good," He helped him off the sofa by picking him up.

"I always good," He put his thumbs up, causing Kamari to laugh at him.

_________________

Baltimore, MD
October 2nd
Monday

🎶I guess the money should have changed him
I guess I should have forgot where I came from🎶

Can't Tell me nothing by Kayne West played through the ceiling and wall speakers of Healing Sports as men and women worked around the gym area with the sun beaming through the ceiling window.

Kamari sat on top of a long black bench table with his left leg in Samara's lap as she sat in a seat in front of him. She simultaneously moved her head to the beat of the music while massaging Kamari's ankle gently, ignoring the conversation he was having with Adah who was flirting her ass off right now.

"Gimme your phone and I'a put my digits in," She showed her pretty smile.

The smirk across Kamari's lips grew wider "You won't be on shit foreal. Watch out," He joked, waving his hand and glancing down at Samara for a slight second.

He would never show it but he loved the way she massaged his ankle after each session. Her hands and fingers had a magic touch, he tried to massage his own ankle but it didn't feel the same as she did it.

"You the one that be playin'. Stop playin' wit' me and I won't play wit' you," Adah tilted her head to the side, allowing her dirty blonde bundles to fall from off her shoulder.

Licking his tongue over his bottom lip as he stared her down. He wanted to see what she was on, he knew what he was on and that was just fucking. He didn't want her to get the wrong message that he wanted to get to know her on a personal level.

She just looked like a good time.

"Ardd, Ima come to see you before I leave here. Where are you gonna be?" He asked.

She shrugged "Ask Sam, she'll come to get me. I'm never tew far," She winked at him before turning in his heels.

Kamari lowly chuckled, watching her twitch her hips as she walked to the back. He couldn't do anything but shake his head at her. She had been flirting with him for a week now, the sexual vibes were there.

He was going to give her what she wanted. He needed a new roaster since he started over.

Averting his eyes back to Samara, he gazed at her face. She was extremely pretty, and Kamari gave her a lot of credit in that department. From what he saw yesterday, she seems like an amazing mom as well although she doesn't look like a mom. She looked like Grayson was her little brother or cousin.

Seeing a woman being a good mom was a turn-on for him. He didn't know why, he grew up with a single mom that's probably why he gave a lot of credit to single moms.

The longer he gazed at her, he found himself remembering what her son told him yesterday. He wanted to drop by the daycare on his way in but Kamari didn't want to seem like a creep.

He just wanted to make sure Grayson was okay.

"You ardd?" He finally spoke up after falling out of his daze.

Samara nodded "Yeah, why you ask?" She questioned, keeping her focus on his ankle.

Kamari shrugged "Just askin'," He tailed off "Ayo, do you know yew got white people's lips? You must got cracker in yo DNA or sumthin," He said as she stretched her arm over to her left.

"Thanks, that really means a lot to hear that I remind you of a cracker," She rolled her eyes. "But now that we talkin', I think your ankle is taking too long to heal because you are pushing 50. You know old folks take longer to heal rather than others," She said, and Kamari mugged her.

"Old ass nigga, gonna need a walker in a minute," She grumbled, wrapping his ankle in the tan athletic wrap.

Kamari sucked his teeth "You talk shit just like them Karens. Yo grandma must have been one of them white Karen" He teased making her chuckle a little.

"Yo' old ass prolly know her too, close to yo' deathbed. You're just a grumpy old man, a damn shame," She shook her head and her deep dimples began to show.

"Ayo, stop playin' wit' me dummy," He chuckled lowly.

"Don't come for me, and I won't come for you angry bird," She playfully rolled her eye, still wrapping his ankle.

"On da' real tho. I'on mean tew be in your business or anything–"

"People always say that before they go deep into someone else's business," She cut him off and chuckled.

"It's about your son," He started, watching her facial expression closely.

She pinched her eyebrows downward "What about my son?" She paused all her movement, moving her eyes to look at him closely.

"He ain't dew nun. It's someone in his daycare class or some shit that be pickin' on him. He told me in my bro yesterday how a lor girl tries to cut his hair and even cut his hair. The braid in the middle," He informed as she held an even more confused expression before she abruptly stood up to her feet, dropping Kamari's foot in the process.

Kamari hissed a little "Woah, where you goin'? Chill," He grabbed her hips before she could fully walk away.

"Don't touch me," She threw his hands off her. "You just told me my son said someone is bullying him and you think I'm gonna chill? Fuck that," She spoke angrily, fully in mama bear mode.

"And they just lettin' this shit happen? Tuh, bet dat," She used the hair tie from her wrist to start pulling her hair up in a messy ponytail.

"Never say you can't be mad and shit but you have to chill a bit. This is yo' job, you can't go down there swingin' at folks," Kamari grabbed her by the forearm, not allowing her to leave once again.

"Move your hand before I swing on you first. That's my son, I trust those pe– Yo, real shit. Move," She scowled, trying to snatch her arm from him but he held her with a deadly grip.

"He ain't tell you because he doesn't want you to be sad or mad. He said you are always sad and he ain't wanna make you more upset. You goin' down there to throw hands just going to confirm that for him," He pulled her body towards him, making her stand between his legs. He didn't miss the pale expression she just went into.

"He–"

"I'on know what you have goin' on and it's not any of my business either. Just don't go down there showing out, I ain't no parent but I understand your anger but you need to go tew your boss to handle this. Not lose your job and your source of income," He lectured, hoping she would listen to him.

A mother bear being out was never easy to calm down but he didn't want her to lose her job and then she and her son would be homeless. Because she is thinking out of anger first instead of logic.

Clenching her jaw, she snatched his arm from her body before she sat down in her seat "Lemme finish," She mumbled, holding her hand out for his leg. Doing as told, Kamari placed his leg back in her lap–satisfied she was listening for a second.

He just hoped she continued.

___________________________________

Heeeeyyyy it be over 6000 words and only 200 comment on chapters 😔 if y'all hate the book just say that🖕🏾🫠

Thoughts or Opinions?

Thoughts on Kamari's reason for not doing relationships?

Thoughts on Yas and Ben?  What do y'all think they're having?

Thoughts on Chanel and Lanae?

Thoughts on Grayson? (My sonnnn)

Thoughts on Samara?

Thoughts on Kamari?

I can't be a mom, i would swing on anyone's child about mine🥲

600 votes for an update!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.8K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
34.6K 2.4K 5
๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šž๐šœ
3.3M 144K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
317K 10K 21
hope you like it loves ๐Ÿฆ‹