š‚š‡š€š’šˆšš† š‚š€š‘š’, harr...

By SerendipitySimp

ā”€ā”€ š–¼š—š–ŗš—Œš—‚š—‡š—€ š–¼š–ŗš—‹š—Œ ā†³ š˜©š˜¢š˜³š˜³š˜ŗ š˜±š˜°š˜µš˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜¹ š˜§š˜¦š˜®!š˜°š˜¤ ā”€ā”€ šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ while roslyn and ha... More

INTRODUCTION
PLAYLIST
THE GOBLET OF FIRE
000. prologue
001. dusty old boot
002. the world cup final
004. introduction of the triwizard tournament
005. the unforgivable curses
006. name entering
007. the champions
008. interview
009. are you serious, sirius?
010. dragons
011. ferret
012. hebridean black
013. the dragon arena
014. back together again

003. disaster struck

112 5 0
By SerendipitySimp

third person pov

they all rushed out of the tent, looking around at the destruction. people were rushing around the places, tents were broken or burning, smoke gathering around the area. people were screaming in fear. it was chaos all around.

"what's happening?" roslyns face was worried, her voice sort of confused however it was also trembling in fear. harry gripped the girls hand.

"GET OUT OF HERE, IT'S THE DEATH EATERS!" some random women screamed as she ran past them. roslyn froze. death eaters... weren't they voldermorts followers?

arthur weasley ran out of the tent, standing between them all and looking around the area. there was complete fear in his eyes, most of the kids had that mixed with confusion. they had no idea what was going on, no one was telling them anything. they were assuming they were too young to know.

"get back to the portkey everybody, and stick together!" arthur shouted at them over all the screams of fear. this place that was once a fun haven was now being demolished by selfish people "fred, george, ginny is your responsibility!"

"go!" arthur shouted.

hermione and ron were already running ahead of them. roslyn and harry were both too confused by everything that was going on. they knew there was danger yes but those two always wanted to know why. why would someone do this and who would. there was a lot of questions that needed to be answered but there was no one to answer them.

roslyn grabbed harrys hand and started dragging him behind her while they ran. fire was everywhere, everywhere they turned more would just appear. screaming people who were scared were running around, tramperling and pushing each other. it was almost impossible for them to stay on their feet.

there was a group in the distance, one that was dresses in tall hats and completely in black with what looked like a skull mask. they held torches that were shooting out fire. they were walking quickly, roslyn tugging harrys hand "harry, come on!"

harry nodded and they ran hand in hand. they felt safer when holding each other even if it was as simple as holding hands. it was the only way they felt that they'd survive.

they almost managed to make it back to the group however everyone was blocking them. they were pushing and shoving. they are trying hard, but the people in panic made it ten times worse.

"YOUVE GOT TO KEEP UP!" they shouted at the pair as the two tried to push through the people but they couldn't. someone had tripped them up and they rolled to the floor, getting trapped on the ground.

they heard their names being called but they couldn't get up for a solid moment. they crowd had driven them away. roslyn and harry managed to quickly crouched and slip through the peoples legs to the side, taking a deep breath as they got by a tent.

"keep up?" roslyn said in disbelief, almost completely out of breath "how on earth can we keep up with people like that!"

harry nodded "we can, come on." the boy grabbed the girls hand again, pulling her back to the crowd and running with the crowd. people were in complete and utter fear.

more and more fire was blocking off pathways, causing people to be changing direction and all running in opposite ways. the pair got tripped up again, and forced apart as they rolled around on the ground.

they were trampled on, they tried to crawl but people didn't seem to care that two young teenagers were struggling to get themselves to safety. people were too busy worrying about survival. roslyn couldn't blame them but still it was a heartless act of theirs.

she was kicked around and her head had hit a wooden beams of a tent. she groaned, her vision going wonkey. she looked around and the world seemed to spin. she felt that she was moving but she wasn't. her eyes went in and out, in and out. eventually they closed and she didn't open them for a while. her consciousness left her.

when she next work up, it was the sound of something loud. there was a particular sound to it as if something had entered the sky.

she groaned but didn't open her eyes because she felt her head pounding. that wasn't until someone was tapping her shoulder rapidly "roslyn! rose!"

it was harry, she opened her eyes, her head still pounding. harry looked scared and was already pulling her off the ground before her voice box could even produce a sound "harry-?"

"roslyn, we've got to go!" harry gripped her hand firmly and started running. she was a bit wobbly but she got the hang of it after a moment.

she looked behind her, something green in the sky and a dark figure following them. if harry had got her up and running this quickly, she knew that it wasn't good. it probably wasn't going to be a person likely to help them at all.

then, they heard the sounds of someone calling their names. the pair could swear they never felt such relief in their lives "HARRY? ROSE?"

the figure began too look more like a man as he continued walking towards them. harry pulled roslyn behind an wrecked tent.

"WHERE ARE YOU? HARRY!"

that seemed to scared the man off. he quickly started walking back before running away, disappearing in the wreckage.

roslyn let out a long breath and looked in the direction of the familiar voices. they were right there, hermione running up and hugging the girl "thank goodness you're okay!"

"we've been looking ages for you!" ron spoke, placing a hand on the boys shoulder "we thought we lost you guys."

harry was still glancing in the direction with his eyes wide while roslyn pulled herself away from the hug with hermione and looked up to the sky. there was a symbol there. it was a skull and a snake leaving it's mouth.

"what is that?" harry asked once his eyes caught it. the symbol was scary. roslyn knew what it was, everyone did. it was a fear that she knew all too well. lucius had always had a sort of obsession with it but roslyn thought it was because of the mystery of voldemort.

harry then winced, holding his head. roslyn looked towards him. he was holding his scar, the place he always held when something that would involve voldemort would appear.

"STUPEFY!" people yelled out at the group. they all quickly pulled each other down to the ground, crouching as magic was fired at them. they screamed in fear, holding each other close.

"STOP!" a familiar voice such as arthur yelled out, him running towards the group as they kept firing "THAT'S MY SON!"

he pushed past them, going on over to all of them. he had definitely been worring about them, gripping his son shoulder after they all stood up "ron! hermione, harry, roslyn, you all right?"

"we came back for them." ron admitted before the people rushed over to them.

"which of you conjured it?" the man said. none of them really recognized him, he wasn't someone they were all that familiar with "crouch, you can't possib-"

he was cut off by the man named crouch again "do not lie! you've been discovered at the scene of the crime."

the man then narrowed his eyes on roslyn, her eyes widened in fear. his wand pointed to her slowly "I bet it was severus's daughter. a slytherin."

"what?" roslyn said in disbelief, glancing at arthur weasley "so it's me because of my dad and my house?"

"it wouldn't be surprising!" the man argued back, his wand pressing against her check. she raised her hand and slapped it away "that's absurd!"

"barty! shes just a kid, like the rest of them." arthur stood up for the girl. he held his wand there a little longer, warey of the girl before he lowered it.

"what crime are we talking about?" harry asked and roslyn whispered to the boy "it's the dark mark. it's his mark, harry."

"voldemort?" harry stared back up at the mark. his breathing was heavy and worried "those people tonight, in the masks, they're his too, aren't they? his followers"

"yeah. death eaters." mr weasley nodded. roslyn just glanced round and all the mess, decay. it was burned and ruined. everything was ruined. she sighed "what a waste of materials."

no one replied to her, barty crouch just spoke "follow me."

roslyn glanced at harry, his eyes meeting hers. they spoke in a language they could only understand. he knew that she was telling him to tell crouch about the man. they guy that was chasing after them before running away.

"there was a man, before." harry spoke before pointing in the general direction "there!"

"it's true. he was following us after he saw we were there." roslyn nodded, gripping onto harrys arm "he ran away once they found us."

"all of you, this way!" barty said again before turning, his cloak swishing. everyone followed him in that direction to check.

"a man?" arthur said, glancing down at the two "who?"

"I don't know." harry shook his head, mr weasley looking at roslyn who shrugged "we were a bit out of it."

"we didn't see his face." harry looked back at arthur weasley.

they all the glance back up in the mark which was hissing and making this horrible dramatic noise. it was a noise that was calling danger. in fact it was drawing it and letting out fear. it really was a dark mark as it left you with feeling as if darkness was in you.

jay speaks
roslyn and harry <3

I love them sm

also arthur weasley protecting roslyn means the world to me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150 10 21
Amelia Ridds joins Hogwarts as a fourth year. She befriends Harry, Ron and Hermione right away, but something isn't as it seems. Her past haunts her...
2.3M 61.1K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
73.1K 2.5K 26
That night. The night that changed everything. I can't breath as I run. Where to was a mystery to me. All I know, is that Dumbledore is not on my sid...
5.6K 219 7
šš”š“ šˆ š‚š€šš“ | ā wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant āž she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...