Reckless Desires | Park Jimin...

By MINSFICXS

⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24.
EPILOGUE - 1
EPILOG- 2

13.

3.1K 127 28
By MINSFICXS

JIMIN'S POV ::

I had my two fingers thirsting into her deeply as my eyes were fixed on her face to see all kind of emotions there. Her mouth slightly open and eyes are shut as a smirk forms on my lips. "Pathetic." I muttered as y/n opened her eyes while I smiled. "You love getting ruined by me,don't you?" I questioned as she let out a whimper while glaring into my eyes. I chuckled at her. Y/n was still pinned against the wall with me hovering over her.

It took few more thrusts until she came down with my name leaving her gape. I watched in awe as Y/n panted hard while shutting her eyes. I hummed at her as she opened her eyes and looked at me. A smirk was plastered on my face as I placed my fingers in front of my mouth before sucking on them. "You taste fucking amazing." I muttered as she blinked. The moment itself was hot enough as we both were lost in our eyes having an intense eye contact. Neither did I speak a word nor did she.

Instead I slowly leaned as she shut her eyes before pulling me in a kiss. Hard and passionate. We kissed like a hungry human who has been starving for ages. I pulled her close as I deepened the kiss before wrapping her legs around my torso and picking her up in my arms. I forgot where I was going as my feets hit the corners and where not. I could only concentrate on her lips. How sweet she tastes. How euphoric she feels. How lust takes over us and we both are lost in a haze. It took a moment before I finally placed her on a chair. There were several chairs in auditorium. I took the corner seat.

None of us spoke a word through our mouth but our eyes made a conversation that we could never understand. I pulled her on my lap before kissing her again. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she played with my hairs while letting out a moan as she felt my hardened erection at her entrance. I let out a groan,feeling myself getting hard with every passing seconds.

What a torture Kang y/n is!

I felt her grinding onto me as I held on her hips and stopped her before detaching our lips and staring in her eyes. "You sure, you want this?" I questioned as she let out a sigh before nodding her head. "Don't you dare stop, Park Jimin." I smiled at her words before latching my lips onto hers. "Do not make sound." I muttered in between the kiss.

And that's how an entire hour was spent inside the auditorium with us doing every kind of unholy things. Having the room filled with our sinful sounds and our skin touching each other like it belonged only there.

After we were done, I was staring at y/n as she wore her clothes. I blinked while taking her in. "Why do I always end up with you?" She muttered before letting out a sigh. "Maybe, you just like me." I stated while handling her,her jacket as she snatched it from me while glaring. "You better do not tell this to anyone!" She snarled. "About you liking me?" I smirked seeing her roll her eyes. "Damn little Siren, you were looking sexy while rolling your eyes just few minutes ago!" I exclaimed as her skin reddened under my gaze. "Fuck off." She snapped as I chuckled.

"We did that." I mumbled as she snorted. "No one saw us,right?" Y/n looked around as I let out a hum. "There are cameras here." Her eyes went wide at my statement. "WHAT?!" She yelled as I quickly pulled her and placed my hand on her mouth. "Don't. Don't make sound." I mumbled while she kept shooting daggers at me with those eyes. "How can I not?!" She snarled while pushing me away. "What if someone finds out? What if-"

"Do you feel that ashamed of what we did?" My question made her halt as she blinked before turning to face me. "You didn't look that much shameful when you were moaning under me." I said as she shook her head. "No! No! It's not like that! What I mean is.. No one should find out what we did in auditorium." She looked down as I scoffed. "I was kidding. There are no cameras here." I mumbled as her eyes snapped towards me. "Are you kidding me?!" Y/n snarled.

"I just said that I was!" I exclaimed while rolling my eyes. "Asshole!" I raised my eyebrow at that word while a smirk took over my lips. "That's not what you were calling me a while ago." Her cheeks reddened at my words as she looked away while the corner of my lips curved up. We both stood in a silence for a brief moment until she decided to break the ice. "What now?" She questioned as I let out a sigh. "Now we go out." I muttered as she nodded before turning her feets towards the exit door.

I followed her outside the auditorium as we both parted our ways in silence. The following day went by just as usual.

Y/n and I were back to normal or that's what I thought but no, nothing was normal between us anymore. Not like it has been normal since the start. As much as I see her,I crave her more now that I know what she tastes like. I know it's all in my head. I know that my desires are taking over me and this is something new because no girl has made me feel this way before.

We try to keep our distance but fail miserably and things keeps escalating between us. Its on the weekend when she came to my place for completing our project but it's long forgotten.

"Fuck!" She moans out loudly as I thrust deep inside her. The way my name rolls off her tongue becomes my new addiction. I love the way she looks under me. A total mess. "You're enjoying a lot,aren't you?" I smirked as she rolls her eyes back. My movements come to halt as I raise my eyebrow and she whines. "A word , little Siren?" I asked as my voice comes out in a deep whisper. She opens up her eyes and stared at me with those dark brown orbs. She is actually glaring at me. "What?" Y/n questioned as I tilted my head before pushing deep and hard inside her.

She screeches. The voice echoing in my empty house. "I said. Use. Your. Words. When. I. Am. Speaking. With. You." I thrust in her with each word leaving my mouth. She grips my biceps tight as her mouth falls open and eyes shuts in more ecstacy. "Did I make you see stars, little Siren?" I questioned as she heaves out a breath. "A word." I growl in her ear. I take a moment to stare at her. She is naked under me, covered in her sweat and while my dick is still inside her I feel myself getting hard all over again.

What a mess, Kang y/n.

I remove the strand of hair sticking to her forhead as she shivers. My intense gaze is fixed on her face. Her lips are so swollen and so full with my saliva on them. "The way you enjoy all the dirty things I do to you and speak to you makes me think that.. you do like it dirty.." I mumbled before starting to move myself in her again. I've made her come twice and this is the third round but surprisingly, I'm not done yet. Hell, I'll never can be done with this little Siren under me. "You do like it dirty, don't ya?" I questioned while my moving my hand towards her neck as I grip her in my hold. Her eyes widens as I choke her but not to hurt her.

"Is your sharp tongue isn't working today, or what?" I chuckled at that. One moment I'm on top of her and the next second I feel myself getting pushed by her as she sits on top of me.

Holy hell.

The vulnerable side of y/n is gone as she pins me with a fiercely glare. She leans towards my face as she hovers over me. My breath is caught in my throat as I feel her breasts press against my chest. She grips my jaw in her hand as my eyes widens. I can easily flip her but let the girl play a little first. "Just because I let you fuck me.. doesn't mean I'm obligated to answer you whenever you please." She whispered to my face as I smirk at her actions. Getting bold, aren't we?

"Is that so?" I mocked as she nods. "Let's see then.." she raises her eyebrow in a confusing manner as I adjust her over my cock. "What?" She questioned. "If you're obligated or not.." I muttered before making her sit on my cock as she let out a whimper while I pushed inside again. "If you cum before me then you're are obligated to answer me and if not... then you're not.." her eyes widened while I let a smile loose my lips. "Ride me, little Siren. Show me what you've got there." I smirk while holding her waist.

The little Siren huffs out a breath before she starts moving. I watch her as she bounces over me. I'm still watching her when she is moaning while pleasuring herself. I'm tempted to grab her neck and pull her into a kiss but I stay still, feeling the warmth of being inside her. It doesn't takes a long as she starts clenching around my cock. I smirk while her eyes widens. Few more thrusts and she is coming all over my cock with her eyes being wide and mouth leaving moans. "No!" She exclaimed while breathing heavily. Now, she does looks tired.

I flip her over as she lays under me. "Now,now.. I won." I stated as her nose flared. "Words." She rolls her eyes. "Yes- ahhh!" I plunged inside her again. "Oh my God! Aren't you tired?" Y/n questioned as I shook my head. "Isn't it unfair that I made you cum thrice and you didn't?" I questioned as she sighed. "Stop me, if it becomes too much to handle." I informed before moving inside her. That's how more of our time is spent on the skinship. The loud moans. The sound so sinful but it only feels heaven.

A while later, I'm helping her wear her dress after I cleaned her with paper towels and massaged her inner thigh. Y/n is staring at in the mirror as I comb her hair. "Jimin.." I hum at that. "What are we doing?" My movements halt at her question before I let out a sigh and continue combing her hair. "Honestly.. I have no idea but whatever it is.. it just feels right.." I muttered before she turns to face me. "What does this makes us? Fuck buddies?" I snort at that. "Do you love me?" My question takes her off guard as I stare in her eyes which are wide with shock. Just like the instant reaction, her body starts to turn red as I smile. "W-what?"

"Do you love me?" I asked again as she gulps down her own saliva while nibbling on her lower lip. I leaned in as I removed her lips from the assault of her teeth. "We don't love each other, but we desire each other. We crave for our physical intimacy.. I've told you that you can't hide what your body desires and apparently..." I gently stroke her hair. "...your body desires me and I desire you.. so let's just be that.. reckless desires.." I muttered before moving my hand from her jaw. She is staring at me with something unknown in her eyes. "We are just sleeping around.. that's all.." I muttered as she blinks her eyes.

"No feelings, just fucking." Y/n mutteted as I scrunched my nose. "Fine. Seems good." She said as I hummed. "But.." I stepped closer to her. "None of us is allowed to sleep with someone else while we are having this thing. Got that? If one of us decides to sleep with another person then we must talk and end this before. Got that?" I said. She leaned back before nodding her head. "You're not letting any other man touch you. Got that?" She nods again. "Good. Good girl." I muttered while stepping away from her.

I turn away to clean the bed when her next words stops me. "You're not letting any other woman touch you, as well." I scoffed at that. Who's going to tell her that it's really hard to let any other woman touch me. Y/n happened to do that. She broke down the wall around my heart while there are still more, she managed to remove and break one wall. The first wall. "You can bet on that." I muttered. "You should take a rest before going back."

Y/n takes a nap while I work through our project. Although, I couldn't focus properly because the woman sleeping in my bed has my attention after all. She looks peaceful and innocent while sleeping. I shake my head at my own thoughts.

Nope,not having any thoughts about her in that way.

Y/N'S POV ::

It has been two weeks since Jimin and I came to an agreement and started having sex. We don't do it often because most of the time he is busy. A relationship with no name. That was between us. I couldn't run away from the fact that I am inevitably attracted towards Park Jimin. He was the only existing reason for all of my desires and the only muse for all of my wild fantasies. What didn't seem real is, my fantasies were coming true and I couldn't believe it until I felt his skin on mine.

All the filthy words he spills in my ears while taking me hard, they roams in my brain for no reason. Jimin wasn't like any other guy, he didn't leave right after doing it. Instead,he made sure to clean me and soothe my burning skin with light massage. His after care was something. Something that made me feel but I keep reminding myself that I'm not here to fall.

It's crystal clear that I can't be with him even if we are together.

I feel someone shaking me as I blink my eyes and come out of my trance. "Where are you?" Lily questioned. Looking around I realized that I am sitting in the cafeteria of our college with my friends. "You look tired y/n." Michael said as I let out a hum while leaning back in my chair. "I'm just.. exhausted.." I muttered under my breath. I couldn't sleep last night. Don't know the reason. I let out a groan before getting up from my seat. "I'll use the washroom." I muttered as they all nodded before I left.

All of my friends are here except Sam. She is maintaining a distance apparently.

I walk through the hallway and go straight towards the washroom. A while later, I splashed some water on my face as I stare at my reflection in the mirror. A sleepless night did cause me to look tired. I shake my head and leave the washroom. Suddenly I hear the muffled voices as I frown at that. I follow the voices and end up near the storeroom. I slightly open the door and peek inside only to widen my eyes with utter shock. A girl is squirming under a guy. Not in so comfortable way. He is strangling her. I don't see his face as I'm standing at the back. "Please leave me!!" She screams out but he places his hand on her mouth.

The anger builds up in me as I look around for anything and my eyes lands on the mop cleaner. I grab it and storm inside the room. The anger takes over me as I hit the guy on his back with the mop cleaner. He yelps and turns around. "What the fuck!!" My eyes widens as I face him. "Minhyuk.." I muttered as the guy stared at me with wide eyes. "You.." he stammered as I twisted my lips before moving my eyes to the girl and then glaring at Minhyuk. "I knew you are a little fucker." I muttered as a dirty smirk ghosted on his lips.

"Am I? You might be right.." he said while running his thumb over the corner of his lips. "Disgusting! You go out there claiming that you are dating my best friend and you are here forcing yourself on some other girl!" I exclaimed while throwing the mop away. He shook his head while clicking his tongue. "You're so fiercely.. thats hot." I glared at him as he took a step closer to me. "I like how sexy you look with those glaring eyes, anger visible in them and hell that outfit, babe.." he mumbled while continuing to step closer to me. "Stop right there or you'll regret." I warned without stepping back.

"I'd like to have anything that you're willing to give me.." he continuing his actions. I waited till he got closer to me. "Oh heaven.. You have no fucking right to look a hot meal.. ready to eat-" The sound echoed in the air as the palm of my hand came in contact with his cheek. Minhyuk's face jerk to the side as he covered his cheek which is probably stinging with pain. I tilt my head as I stare at the guy. "Don't be mistaken thinking that I'm like any other girl. I can actually break your bones along with your extra bone dangling between your leg." He glared at me as I smiled.

"You bitch! How dare you!" He tried to slap me back but I was fast enough to twist the same hand which he was using to slap me. Putting my foot on his I twisted his arm tight as he yelped. "Take a lesson, dude. When you call a girl as a bitch remember they bite really hard and its not in a pleasuring way but a painful." He whimpered as I put pressure on his foot. "Very. Very. Painful." I let go of Munhyuk. He massaged his hand while I helped the girl to stand back on her feets. "The more you fear, the more they scare you. He is just a regular bastard who can't keep his useless dick to himself." I stated.

I didn't realize when Minhyuk walked towards me and grabbed me by my hair as I let out a whimper. "You think you're someone special or what?! Huh?! Why are you so desperate to save your little best friend?" He muttered. I glared at him while trying to free myself from his grip but to no avail. The girl standing in front of me was just standing with her hand on her mouth.

What a useless human being!

"Wait till I tell Sam everything!" I exclaimed, causing the guy to let out a chuckle. "You think she will believe?" He asked. "Let's see.. would she believe the ex best friend or her current boyfriend?"

He so bad is going to regret this. I will make sure he regrets.

"She doesn't loves you, fucker!" I exclaimed while aiming my elbow to his abdomen but before I could hit him he moved away and fell down. My eyes widened as he landed on the floor by himself. What the hell? I frowned at that. "Minhyuk!" My eyes widened at that voice as I turned around to see Sam running towards us. "Minhyuk! Oh my God! Are you okay?" She ran towards him who pretended to be hurt. "Are you okay?" She kept checking up on him as I blinked.

"I'm okay. She... she hit me.." Minhyuk muttered as Sam turn to face me. "What the fuck is wrong with you, y/n?!" Sam exclaimed while helping her boyfriend to stand up. I shake my head while trying to explain myself. "You're getting the wrong idea!" I defend myself. "Seriously?! Do I not know you or what? You do beat people!!" She snarled. "I do.. but to only bad people." I muttered. She shakes her head with disappointment. "Why did you hit him?" Sam questioned me as I feel my heart breaking a little at the way she is looking at me. "Why don't you ask him?" I point at Minhyuk. He shakes his head. "I didn't do anything. I was just waiting for you as you told me but she suddenly barged in.."

"He is lying!!" I cut in. "This bastard was forcing himself on this girl! I was trying to save her!" I exclaimed while pointing towards the girl. "Tell her." I told her as she looks here and there. "Don't make me regret on my own actions. Speak the truth." I stated as she licks her lips. Her gaze is focused at somewhere and I know its someone rather than somewhere. "Stop looking at him! Tell her the truth!" I stand in front of her. She looks away. "I.. I was just.. passing by when I.. heard the n-noise and saw that... this girl was fighting with... M-minhyuk.." my mouth falls open at that lie. "Why? Why are you lying?" I approach her but Sam cuts in.

"Stop making yourself look like a heroine every damn time, y/n. Just accept your mistakes and try to dwell on them." I turn to face the girl who has been with since so long. "Are you telling me that?" I questioned. "Yes. You need to stop meddling in my life. I don't like it." She stated. "He is not good for you." I muttered. "None of your business." She stated before turning her feets to leave. "You'll regret this.." I muttered. Sam let's out a sigh before tilting her head. "This is the last time I'm seeing you hurt Minhyuk. I've told you this before and I'm telling you again.. who I date or not is none of your business.." and she leaves just like that.

I stand still on my place and watch as Minhyuk leans towards me. "You are right.. I am a little fucker.." I glare at him while he whispers those words in my ear. "Oops thats sexy! Those eyes." He winks at me before walking away. I fiat my palm at the feeling I'm feeling. "I.. I'm sorry.." the girl I saved murmurs as I stare at her. "Just get out of my sight before I end up punching you because I really hate what you did.." I muttered as she blinks. "If I would've said the truth he... he would've come after me.." she stammered.

"I wouldn't have left him in a condition to come after you only if you told the truth but you didn't so you and your excuse is stupid." She leaves after saying another apology. I feel the pulse in my brain throbbing and suddenly I'm falling but I don't end up on her floor. Someone holds my arm in a soft grip. Looking up I see the Ash colored orbs staring at me. "You don't fall on your knees when you are not wrong." Jimin said while making me stand on my feet. "You saw it all..?" I whispered as he shakes his head. "Not all but I did come on the same time as Sam." He stated.

I let out a sigh as we both walk outside the storeroom. "Then how you know that I'm not wrong? You heard that girl explain." I muttered. "I also saw the fear in her eyes. She was hesitant." He stated. I let out a scoff. "Fear. A human fearing another human is so stupid." I shake my head at my own words. "Sometimes some humans are actually not a human. They are evils masked in a human form." He said as we both continued to walk. "Normal human fears those evil." Our steps come to halt. I stare at the guy beside me. The curve of his lips, the chestnut brown hairs following over his forhead and the look in his eyes.

He wears a mask too.

I have one too.

"Jungkook and Taehyung has planned a movie night at my place and they asked me to ask you... if you can join?" Jimin questioned as I blinked before nodding my head in denial. "I have a dinner to attain with dad so maybe next time?" I shrug my shoulders as she nods. "Okay." He turns to leave but the words that escapes my lips stops him. "Some people wearing masks are not scary. The person they hide behind that mask is.. If you are fighting an evil then you must become one too." He tilts his head before replying.

"You don't need to become an evil to fight one. Because... if you do then there is no difference between that evil and you.." he said. I stared at him again because no matter how hard I try I always end up catching myself staring at him without blinking. "I just realized that this is the very first peaceful conversation between us." He said. I nodded my head. "Right.." I muttered. "I should get going.." I watch him as he leaves.

Something about Park Jimin is so different.

One moment he seems like a puzzle I wish to solve and the next moment he is the most sorted person I've ever come across to.

Few days rolls down and I find myself mostly inside the house. Its the season that I hate the most.

Monsoon. The rain.

I hate it so much. The sound of raindrops on the glass of my window is disturbing and I hate it. It's another usual evening when I'm out with my friends. Thank goodness it was clear sky today. After hanging out we all decide to go to our separate ways. I drive my car towards my house but suddenly a single raindrop falls over the window. I feel my breath getting caught in my throat as the rain starts. Its dark outside. It's raining. The raindrops are falling over my car and I'm stuck. My car comes to halt as I press on the breaks.

My breathing suddenly becomes irregular as the picture from the past flashes through my eyes.

"Stop.. please..please.. s-stop..."

I hear the voice in my brain as I try to take a deep breath. Nothing works. I feel suffocated.

"Don't.. don't do it.. stop... please.. please stop..."

The voice. That scream. Blood. Blood is everywhere. I can see it. Those wide eyes looking at me in a horrific way and I shudder. The memory of that specific event so clear in my brain like it was just yesterday. I hear various voices in my head again.

"It will be over soon... trust me.. baby.."

That voice is scary. The owner of that voice is scary.

"Y/n.. baby.. look at me.. baby.."

I shake my head violently while hugging myself. Rain. It's raining. I'm stuck. In the car. Can't breath. Really can't breathe. "N-no.. no.. please.. don't..." I mumble as I feel myself shaking. I need to go out but I'm stuck. I can't move. My demons are here. They are here to take me. Finally. "Please...please... please don't... don't.. don't... don't d-do it..." My teeth are clashing against each other as I grit on them. I grind them together hard and it hurts.

"S-stop... stop p-please... s-stop..." I stammered.

"Shush baby.. it will be over soon.. don't worry... trust me..."

The voice echoes in my head like a horror lullaby and I shake my head. I don't realize that there's a tear coming down my eyes. All I know is that my demons are here. They are here to take me. I shiver, I feel suffocated.

Can't breathe..

Can't breathe...

Can't breathe.....

Can't... breathe....

I suddenly hear my phone ringing loud as I try to find it. My hand comes in contact with the device which is laying on the passenger seat. I don't look at caller ID and swipe to answer.

"Y/n.."

Jimin..

I can't speak. My words are stuck. I can't breathe. The air can't reach my lungs. It's stuck. "I was asking about that file.. hey whats that noise?" I cry out at that. "C-cant breathe... c-cant b-breathe..." I choke out. "Where are you ? What happened?" He questioned as I shut my eyes while shaking my head.

The voice of raindrops. That smell. Why? Why do I smell blood? There's so much blood. I can't get the image out of my head.

"Y/n... listen to me and stay calm.. can you please send me your location..?" His voice is frantic but the voice in my head is louder and it won't let me hear anything else.

"C-cafe... f-friends..." I don't know what I'm saying. He tells me to keep talking but I can't. He keeps talking but I can't listen. My eyes feels heavy. I can't breath. I can't move.

Jimin is on the way but my demons are finally here and they are going to take me.

The rain comes with my demons. It will take me away.

-To be continued..

A/N :: First,I apologize for posting late but you have to bear with me till may. Second, I can't believe I had several texts and comments regarding this series and hence I decided to update it. Now I know this is the big cliffhanger and so I'll try my best to post early. 🤡🤌🏻

Please vote and comments ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415 10 30
First 8 parts=boring just information. Skip them if you wantand start the story from the part 'COLD'. But it will be good if you read them so you can...
1.7K 108 33
"let me kiss all your hurt, pain and scars away." Namjoon whispered as he slowly unbuttoned Jin's shirt, gently trailing down kisses from his chest t...
225K 6.5K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
19.6K 988 52
'No. This can't be him. This can't be that little kid I had a dream about. I'm just imagining things.' You think to yourself as you're looking at the...