Cannon fodder Gong Just Wants...

Galing kay alrightnevermind

When Shen Chenyu transmigrated, the original body had already been ruined by the protagonist, and married a b... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123

Chapter 115

1.8K 77 2
Galing kay alrightnevermind

  When Mu Linting woke up, it was already noon on the first day of the new year. It was the first time for him to sleep so deeply, and he felt indescribably refreshed.

  It seemed that she noticed that the person in her arms had woken up, and Shen Chenyu next to her also opened her eyes. In fact, Shen Chenyu woke up a long time ago, but seeing that Mu Linting was still sleeping soundly, Shen Chenyu didn't have the heart to disturb his rest.

  It was rare for the two adults to sleep in together, and the servants in the mansion also followed suit. It wasn't until Shen Chenyu opened the door that the servants outside got busy.

  Mu Linting ate at home at noon, and took people to Zhuangzi outside the city in the afternoon. The sweet potato business is still busy for a while, so Mu Linting still has to work hard.

  But hard work has its benefits. After the results of sweet potato trials in various places come out, Mu Linting will be able to gain a lot of prestige. At that time, all this hard work will seem unimportant.

  In the next few months, Mu Linting will be very busy. At the beginning, Shen Chenyu could help him, but after that, Shen Chenyu also got busy, leaving the rest to him.

  What is Shen Chenyu so busy about? Shen Chenyu wants to promote movable type printing with the old lady, and at the same time develops a new papermaking technique, which can be regarded as a great contribution to the world.

  By about mid-May, the first batch of trial-planted sweet potatoes could be harvested. This batch of sweet potatoes was planted in early February, and it has been almost three months now.

  Many people are waiting for the results of sweet potatoes, because Mu Linting said the yield per mu is so high, and many people are waiting for Mu Linting to screw up, and then a group of people can join forces to compare each other's prestige.

  It turned out that when the sweet potatoes were born, it was far more exaggerated than what Mu Linting said. Then a group of people didn't have time to make trouble, so they reacted and celebrated with a group of farmers.

  Sweet potatoes are delicious if you make them casually, and Shen Chenyu, as a person who traveled through time, simply covered it up for everyone. For example, boiled sweet potatoes, steamed sweet potatoes, roasted sweet potatoes...you can also fry sweet potato chips, fried sweet potato balls and so on.

  Sweet potatoes can also be stored for a long time. In cold places, cellars can be dug, and sweet potatoes can also be cut into slices and dried. Sweet potatoes contain a lot of starch, and can also be made into vermicelli, vermicelli and so on.

  After the emperor saw the production of sweet potatoes with his own eyes, Longxin was overjoyed and rewarded Mu Linting again. When a group of people in the court saw this scene, not only did everyone dare not say anything more, but their attitude towards Mu Linting was more respectful than before.

  In the past few months, Han Lilang has also brought his business to the capital. Let's not talk about how good the previous businesses were, but let's just say that some snack bars became very popular later.

  Shen Chenyu copied all the business talents from her previous life into this life. Coupled with the backing of the Eighth Prince, their business is booming.

  When Han Lilang was in Liangzhou Mansion before, he didn't have many subordinates around him. So even if he has a lot of good things in his hand, he can't make a big splash.

  Meet the scorpion

  But after arriving in the capital, there are many people from Mu Linting in the capital, and Shen Chenyu has also cultivated a lot of talents. Now Han Lilang's business is getting bigger and bigger, and recently he even has the intention of cooperating with the imperial merchant.

  Since the business has become bigger and bigger, except for those rare fabrics that are difficult to imitate, most of Shen Chenyu are being tried by people. Because of the mirror business, they are now groping and adding Shen Chenyu's technical guidance, and have already made basic glass products.

  In addition to mirrors, glass, cloth, beauty cream, etc., Shen Chenyu also cultivated a group of flower farmers, using the seeds in the plane system to grow all kinds of rare and extraordinary flowers and plants.

  After the first batch of sweet potatoes came out, Han Lilang launched various rare flowers and held a flower show in the outer city of Beijing. Because it was the first flower show that was not well-known, and in order to let more people know the special nature of these flowers, there was no threshold set up for this flower show, and almost everyone could visit the flowers inside.

  Originally, the flower show was only intended to be exhibited for three days, and several of the potted flowers were auctioned off after three days. But because the people in the capital are living a good life, it is time to pursue the quality of life, so the flower show is still very lively three days later. Even because King Qi Jin was attracted, the entire flower show was postponed for five days.

  The main purpose of this flower show is not only to win fame for their flowers, but also for the subsequent auction. Among the flowers auctioned this time, the most beautiful ones are a double-petalled jade beauty and a mutated crabapple that only existed in the last days.

  Needless to say, the beauty of the jade beauty was taken by King Qi Jin almost as soon as she appeared on the stage. When the mutated crabapple was launched, the whole flower show was pushed to a climax.

  Apart from being beautiful, this mutated crabapple was not aggressive like other mutated plants. After its petals have been mutated, they are larger and more beautiful than ordinary crabapple.

  Whenever the wind gently blows through the branches, the crabapple flowers all over the tree dance with the wind, like a fairy who has fallen into the mortal world. For a while, people who don't love flowers can't help but be fascinated by the flowers of this tree.

  Originally, with Qi Jinwang's character of loving flowers, this begonia should also be bought by him. But in the end, he was cut off by the eighth prince, and he bought Haitang and gave it to the emperor.

  Since it was a gift for the emperor, King Qi Jin couldn't grab it no matter how much he liked it, so he had to reluctantly take pictures of the other potted flowers.

  Because Han Lilang did a good job at the flower show this time, Shen Chenyu made a lot of money in one go. In order to reward Han Lilang for his hard work in the past few years, Shen Chenyu planned to use Lingquan water to heal his injured leg.

  But Lingquan water is more sensitive, Shen Chenyu doesn't want Han Lilang to know. Then this matter needs Mu Linting's cooperation, after all, Mu Linting also hurt his leg when he was injured before. After Mu Linting recovered from his injuries, they told the outside world that they had met a quack doctor. Including the spiritual wine they brought out before, they also excused that it was given by the genius doctor.

  Now, if he wanted to heal Han Lilang's legs, the Lingquan water had to be added to the herbal medicine, and then Mu Linting would deliver it himself. Anyway, the three of them have a very good relationship, no matter what Mu Linting says, the two will believe it.

  In fact, even if Shen Chenyu didn't mention it, Mu Linting wanted to heal Han Lilang's legs. As for why he didn't mention it all the time, it was just because he was worried about causing trouble for Shen Chenyu. So when hearing Shen Chenyu's meaning, Mu Linting was indescribably moved.

  Because of Han Lilang's non-stop money making, Shen Chenyu is not short of money or points now, and suddenly has a feeling of returning to the previous life, he is finally the same Shen Chenyu who is not short of money.

  On this day, Shen Chenyu rested and took Shen Weiqing to the barracks. Then Shen Weiqing saw the little magic dragon, looking at the magic dragon playing with the soldiers in the barracks, Shen Weiqing's eyes shone with an indescribable light.

  Before Shen Chenyu could tell him to be more careful, he turned over and jumped off his pony, then dashed towards the little devil dragon.

  To be honest, when a child sees a magic dragon, their first reaction is more or less frightened. But not only was Shen Weiqing not afraid, when she saw the huge and terrifying dragon, her small face was full of excitement.

  Because Mu Linting spends most of his time in the barracks, and the little devil dragon is inconvenient to keep in the inner city, it will scare some timid ordinary people. So most of the time, the little magic dragon is on the Zhuangzi outside the city or in the military camp.

  There are a group of old men in the barracks. Apart from being a little scared at the beginning, they are no longer afraid after getting familiar with the magic dragon.

  Now the person in charge of raising the magic dragon is a handsome young man. The other party is a brother of slave origin who has been helping out with sundries in Huotou Camp.

  In the past, some people couldn't help but provoke each other because he was a brother. After Mu Linting entrusted the magic dragon to him to raise, no one dared to provoke him anymore.

  Shen Weiqing wandered around in the barracks, and then followed behind the magic dragon's ass, the little child had great curiosity on his face.

  Shen Chenyu looked at Shen Weiqing's appearance, and knew that the other party must be a dragon who was greedy for his father. However, although he is a child spoiler, he will not use Fu Lang's love to coax the child.

  So when Shen Weiqing mentioned that he wanted to raise a magic dragon, Shen Chenyu almost refused without thinking. Shen Weiqing didn't lose her temper when she saw this, the child just sighed a little disappointed.

  Shen Weiqing is a very sensible child, and generally rarely asks Shen Chenyu. Now it is rare for him to open his mouth to Shen Chenyu, but Shen Chenyu directly rejects him.

  Looking at the dejected Shen Weiqing, Shen Chenyu patted the little guy's head. "That dragon belongs to your father, and your father also likes it very much. You can't take something that your father likes just because you like it."

  The little devil dragon was drawn by Mu Linting, and he raised it little by little. He and the little magic dragon are connected with each other, forcibly separating one person from the other will not only make Mu Linting feel uncomfortable, but may also make the little magic dragon go crazy.

  Shen Weiqing was silent for a long time after hearing the words, obviously he also realized his mistake. Before, he only cared about how much he liked it, but he forgot that his father also liked it very much. Realizing the mistake, Shen Weiqing apologized, and never mentioned raising the dragon again.

  But what Shen Weiqing didn't expect was that after about three or four days, Shen Chenyu brought him an egg from outside. An egg that looks colorful and looks like it was painted with a paintbrush.

  Although this egg is not as good as Mu Linting's, it is still a very good high-level monster. Shen Chenyu specially bought it from the magic plane.

  After Shen Chenyu gave the egg to Shen Weiqing, she let Shen Weiqing and the monster recognize the owner with a drop of blood, followed by half a month of egg-raising career.

  Shen Weiqing established a master-servant contract with the monster, and he could feel the fear of the monster towards this world, so he always carried the egg with him.

  For this reason, he also asked the mother-in-law in the mansion to help him sew a cloth bag to hang on his chest. Whether it's waking up early to practice martial arts or going shopping, Shen Weiqing always has an egg hanging on her chest.

  The key point is that this egg is still gaudy, and some children who played well with Shen Weiqing thought that Shen Weiqing was playing a game of house.

  This day Shen Weiqing went out to play as usual, but not long after leaving the house, she was surrounded by several strangers. Xiang Qi and the others were taken aback when they saw this, and stared at them vigilantly, for fear that they would do something unfavorable to the young master.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

213K 10.9K 80
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...
148K 4.6K 180
Yan Jing Ze encountered an accident while escaping with his lover, was accidentally parasitized, and was involved in reincarnation. He was lost in re...
74.6K 1.7K 56
我就想离个婚[重生] status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: Lian Shuo Before he was reborn, Ye Fei was conscientious and diligent, with only work in his eye...
99.4K 1.8K 22
Its 20 years after the events of Heroes of Olympus and nothings changed much.....expect the Olympians have been overthrown and replaced with a villai...