Cannon fodder Gong Just Wants...

Od alrightnevermind

When Shen Chenyu transmigrated, the original body had already been ruined by the protagonist, and married a b... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123

Chapter 109

1.9K 80 7
Od alrightnevermind

  As Shen Chenyu said before, Shen Jiayao is not particularly beautiful, his appearance can only be regarded as above average. If you compare Shen Chenyu and Mu Linting, Shen Jiayao's appearance is really not very outstanding. But if he is compared with ordinary people, Shen Jiayao's appearance is already considered pretty good.

  At least in Shen Chenyu's eyes, Shen Jiayao is worthy of Lin Chengmo. Leaving aside the current status of the Shen family, let's just talk about the looks of the two of them, they are quite a match.

  So when Mu Linting appeared with Shen Jiayao, after Lin Chengmo's eyes met Shen Jiayao's, both of them were obviously stunned for a moment. Obviously, neither of the two of them thought that this seemingly impromptu and absurd look at each other was the most satisfying time for them to look at each other so many times.

  Shen Jiayao has always wanted to find a scholar, and he didn't expect him to be as good as Shen Chenyu, as long as he could be a talented husband. Of course, if the other party's appearance was better, then it would be more in line with Shen Jiayao's wishes. So when he saw Lin Chengmo, he was very satisfied with a scholar like Lin Chengmo.

  Since Lin Chengmo doesn't want to rely on marriage to cling to the Shen family, it not only means that he has a good character, but also shows that he values ​​marriage. Such a man is rare, and it is impossible for him to be a villain.

  He wanted to reject Shen Chenyu's kindness before, because he didn't want to marry someone he didn't like. In the end, I didn't expect the other party to be so cute. It was the slightly innocent type that Lin Chengmo liked.

  Shen Jiayao's character is indeed innocent, even though he is not young now, but because his family has always pampered him, his mind is still very innocent.

  Although a person with his character is a bit arrogant, such a person is actually easy to coax. As long as others treat him sincerely, just like Yun Xuanxuan, the two of them still don't get along very well.

  So Shen Jiayao didn't want to hear that he was an unreasonable and ignorant person. As long as a person like him treats him a little better, he can easily become a close family.

  ...

  When Shen Chenyu went to see Mrs. Liu before, they all met Mu Linting, so seeing Mu Linting and Shen Jiayao now, they quickly guessed Shen Jiayao's identity.

  To be honest, Shen Chenyu's behavior is really shocking to them. Although in some unruly countryside, two people who are looking at each other will be secretly allowed to meet each other. But someone as generous as Shen Chenyu, who didn't even treat them as outsiders, still shocked a few scholars.

  Fortunately, none of them were ill-intentioned people, even if they were taken aback by Shen Chenyu's behavior, seeing that the little brother was there, they immediately pretended not to care.

  Don't look at Shen Jiayao's carefree nature, but when it comes to the matter of the man and brother, he is actually quite shy and uncomfortable.

  Originally, he was nervous when he followed in, but after seeing that everyone didn't pay too much attention to him, Shen Jiayao was relieved.

  Afterwards, Mu Linting stayed alone, Shen Jiayao had a hasty meeting with Lin Chengmo, and was called away by Shen Liushi with an excuse.

  After Shen Jiayao came out from the inside, everyone in the Shen family asked him how he was doing? Shen Jiayao was very embarrassed when asked, and kept blushing that he didn't know.

  He and that person just glanced briefly, and he didn't know what he was thinking at this time. However, he felt that the other party was good-looking, and Shen Chenyu was willing to take the risk of letting them meet like this, the other party's character must be outstanding.

  After Shen Jiayao left, Lin Chengmo's face was very embarrassed, and his fair face was always red. Logically speaking, his family is not as well-off as the Shen family's, and if the two of them get married, it must be their family's high ranking.

  Before that, he wanted to explain to Shen Chenyu that he was not the kind of character who likes to cling to others. But after seeing Shen Jiayao, looking at the small and cute little brother, he suddenly felt that this marriage was not bad.

  But marriage is not a child's play, even if he thinks Shen Jiayao is quite cute, marriage is not up to him alone, he still has to go home and discuss it with his family.

  So when the dinner was over, Lin Chengmo left without giving Shen Chenyu a chance to ask him. Seeing the other party's appearance, Shen Chenyu originally thought that the marriage might not work out, so she planned to take Shen Jiakey with her before leaving.

  As a result, when Shen Chenyu and the others were about to leave, the Lin family brought the matchmaker to propose marriage. Shen Jiayao, who was still looking disappointed, ran outside happily upon hearing this. Fortunately, he was stopped by Yun Xuanxuan on the way, otherwise he didn't know what kind of joke he was going to make.

  That day when Lin Chengmo returned home, he told about the Shen family's desire to marry the Lin family. Neither of Lin Chengmo's parents is a fool, and now Shen Chenyu is the young minister of Dali Temple, and this marriage is obviously the result of their Lin family's high ranking.

  As long as they are not out of their minds, they will not refuse this good marriage. What's more, their son seems to be interested in that brother, and the Lin family has no reason to refuse.

  Now that the Lin family has come to propose marriage, the marriage between the two families is sure. Shen Chenyu was busy returning to the capital, so she didn't stop at Xiling Village.

  As a result, when they were about to leave Qingcheng County, the Shen family chased after them with ecstasy, and brought them the good news that Yun Xuanxuan was finally pregnant again.

  Mu Linting, who heard the news, turned around and couldn't help but smiled lightly, then put down the curtain with a face full of merit and fame.

  During the time they were in Xiling Village, Yun Xuanxuan and the Shen family always followed him around. When Mu Linting was recuperating Shen Weiqing's body, he would feed Yun Xuanxuan and the two from time to time.

  Mu Linting was thinking about Yun Xuanxuan's miscarriage, so he favored Yun Xuanxuan intentionally or unintentionally. What kind of spirit wine, spirit spring water, and pills are eaten together in turn.

  Sure enough, it is good to eat more good things. Not only is Yun Xuanxuan's body getting better and better, but she unexpectedly got pregnant again so soon.

  Who in the Shen family felt that she was in the favor of Shen Chenyu's child, when Yun Xuanxuan was pregnant with her first child, it was because she hugged Shen Weiqing every day.

  Now that Shen Chenyu's youngest son came back, Yun Xuanxuan hugged him and chased after that child every day, but unexpectedly she became pregnant again after being happy.

  Shen Chenyu looked at the excited Shen family, and took out a pure gold lock from the space, as a gift from him to his future children. Because after they left, they didn't know when they would meet next time. The Shen family's child should be very old by then.

  Who in the Shen family understood Shen Chenyu's thoughts, so they didn't say anything to Shen Chenyu, and then the two brothers said a few more words, and this time they really parted.

  The three-month vacation was less than a month away, and this time they chose to go back to the capital by land. Because there were many more people returning, they also hired a team of bodyguards in Liangzhou Prefecture.

  It's also a coincidence that this team of bodyguards, Shen Chenyu, knows each other. They were the bodyguards of the team that escorted them when he participated in the college examination.

  At that time, Shen Chenyu was just a child. She never thought that in just two or three years, Shen Chenyu would be Master Shaoqing now.

  It is almost October now, and the weather is obviously much colder than when we came. Fortunately, their carriage was relatively warm, and there were a lot of soft cushions inside, so they didn't suffer too much along the way.

  Especially when Shen Zi chased this child, he spent most of his time in Shen Chenyu's space. Every day he either ate or slept and then ate. The whole cub was obviously fatter than before.

  Apart from Shen Zizhui, Mu Linting was the only one in Shen Chenyu's carriage. Because the two of them had too many secrets, it was inconvenient to share a carriage with other people. Only a child like Shen Weiqing can occasionally run over to ride a carriage with his two fathers.

  But he has to accompany Shen Liushi, play with that black boy, and at the same time he has to cling to Aunt Yang, so Shen Weiqing can't come here often.

  After more than half a month like this, the road began to be less peaceful. This is the difference between land and water, and robbery is inevitable on the road.

  At first they thought they were all robbers, but as more and more people attacked behind them, and even hidden guards appeared to protect them, they realized the seriousness of the matter.

  Thinking that before they left the capital, they worked with the old master to make movable type printing, and it took almost three months to come out. It seems that their existence has already threatened the power of some people, and they intend to get rid of them on the way.

  Those who came out to protect them were the Eighth Prince's people, and now the entire court knew that Shen Chenyu was the Eighth Prince's person, and if they could alert the secret guards given to them by the Eighth Prince, then it was probably a certain prince from the royal family who did it.

  As for which prince it is, the current situation is actually easy to guess. Now that the seventh prince is locked up, the Xue family that can help him has fallen.

  Then the eleventh prince and the twelve princes were all sent away from the capital one after another by the emperor, so only the eighth prince and the fifth prince were left.

  Although when dealing with the Seventh Prince, the Eighth Prince and the Fifth Prince had reached an alliance. But now only the two of them can win the heir, the original alliance relationship has become a hostile relationship.

  The fifth prince is the only one who will fight against Shen Chenyu now. After all, no matter what battle Shen Chenyu makes, the eighth prince will get the most benefit in the end, and the eighth prince will not use so many benefits to hurt him.

  As for why it can't be the emperor, first of all, the emperor gave Mu Linting the military power of a 100,000 army. If the other party attacked them at this time, wouldn't this be a reason for Mu Linting to rebel?

  What's more, in the current situation, killing them would do more harm than good. They are very useful to the imperial court now, Mu Linting is the undefeated god of war, and Shen Chenyu is still holding an inexplicable hole card in his hand.

  Although the trump cards in Shen Chenyu's hands are beneficial to the Eighth Prince on the surface, they actually benefit the people of the world.

  Not to mention that gunpowder can deter neighboring countries, even the later movable type printing is also of great significance. As long as the emperor is not a fool, he will not attack them at this time.

  As if to verify his guess, after the Eighth Prince's hidden guards appeared, the Emperor's Guards also appeared. Unlike those men in black who were assassinated, the Emperor's imperial guards came to protect Shen Chenyu and his group.

  To Shen Chenyu's surprise, there was an old eunuch in this group of imperial guards. The old eunuch Shen Chenyu recognized him, and he was a trusted person around the emperor.

  The other party didn't immediately ask about Shen Chenyu's situation, but Shen Liushi was the first to ask about it. This action immediately stunned everyone.

  This time, not only Shen Chenyu was at a loss, but even the silent and calm Mu Linting was also a little bit at a loss. I don't understand how that high-ranking person knows such an ordinary peasant woman as Shen Liushi?

  The old eunuch obviously didn't want to say anything more, and after confirming that Shen Liushi was fine, he asked the imperial guards to protect them and return to the capital.

  Originally, Shen Chenyu wanted to ask Shen Liushi, but Shen Liushi herself was also puzzled. Before meeting Shen Chenyu, her son, she had never stepped out of Qingcheng County in her life. How could she know the emperor who was ninety-five years old?

  The family returned to the capital with mixed feelings, and before they got home to rest for a while, Shen Chenyu was recruited into the palace with a decree.

  Shen Chenyu looked at the emperor who was busy reviewing the memorial, and wanted to ask what the other party meant several times, but the emperor pretended not to see it, and continued to review the memorial calmly and calmly with his eyes down.

  It wasn't until Shen Chenyu was tired from standing that he put down the brush in his hand, and then moved his sore arm.

  "I heard that Shen Shaoqing and the teacher made a movable type printing. I didn't expect Shen Shaoqing to look young, but he has a flexible mind. No wonder the teacher would point you out at the beginning, but now even I think you are a genius. ."

  Shen Chenyu heard the words and said: "Your Majesty is too famous, the minister is just playing smart."

  At this time, engraving printing was already available, and everything in movable type printing was based on engraving printing. Even if Shen Chenyu hadn't brought it out in advance, it wouldn't take too long to be figured out.

  Shen Chenyu just stood on the shoulders of giants and borrowed the wisdom of many Chinese ancestors. If it is really about credit, Shen Chenyu is really embarrassed to take credit for it.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3 brothers Od goodnite2

Všeobecná beletria

19.4K 88 6
This story is about 3 brothers named Dillon, Jake, Matt. Dillon is 16 years old but he looks like a 10 year old Jake is 13 years old and Matt is...
1.2K 58 9
"𝗕𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀." Throughout her entire life, Iwakura Chihaya remained by Itadori Yuji's side. Despite...
31.6K 667 66
Author: Changle Ye Weiyang/长乐夜未央 Category: Danmei Novels Status: 66 Chapter (Finished) Introducing: Xiao Yi'an died, and when he opened his eyes aga...
214K 5.7K 99
Through the Farming Fields in Full Spring 穿越种田之满堂春 Author: 温吞的女人 Status: 98 Chapters (Completed) Description Tang Chunming went to the grave for his...