Cannon fodder Gong Just Wants...

By alrightnevermind

When Shen Chenyu transmigrated, the original body had already been ruined by the protagonist, and married a b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123

Chapter 105

2K 87 10
By alrightnevermind

  Everyone has the right to choose their own life. He cannot force others to change direction because of his own misfortune.

  Maybe someone else will be luckier than him, maybe he can really make a career out of it. He can't just deny this path for the good of others before others have tried it.

  After all, he was full of hope back then, even in various adversities, he never gave up.

  Mu Linting just glanced at the little brother, and then continued to walk forward with the big army. The group of them didn't stop at all, and they were recruited into the palace as soon as they returned to the capital.

  A group of people looked dusty, but fortunately everyone was in good spirits, so they didn't look too embarrassed.

  The main purpose of entering the palace this time is to reward the people who put down the chaos this time, the most important of which are the Eleventh Prince and Mu Linting.

  The emperor handed over all the recovered military power of the Jinnan Army to the eleventh prince. Because most of the Jinnan army is in Jinnan, the eleventh prince who won the military power will leave Beijing soon, and he will personally solve the remaining mess in Jinnan.

  The emperor asked the eleventh prince to leave, and he really needed someone to manage him when he went out to Jinnan, and more importantly, he wanted to send the eleventh prince away.

  Now the Seventh Prince has been abolished, and the Xue family rebellion has also been quelled. The capital will be more lively in the future, and the princes who are interested in the crown prince will also take advantage of this time to start making moves.

  Although the eleventh prince is very good, he is not a character suitable for being a crown prince. His excellence lies in martial arts and military affairs, and he is not suitable for sitting in that high position.

  When the eleventh prince leaves Beijing again, it is estimated that the twelfth prince will leave soon, and then it will be the stage for the other princes. The emperor should also calm down and seriously consider the next prince.

  Although the current emperor is not very old, people will have birth, old age, sickness, death and accidents. If he doesn't establish the crown prince early, those princes will definitely kill each other.

  Although he understood that the royal family was like this, he didn't want to see such a scene. Because the royal family of the previous generation was too miserable, they fought back and forth for a long time in the end, and in the end there were only him and King Qi Jin left.

  ...

  Afterwards, the emperor restored Mu Linting to the position of general, and also handed over part of the military power in Beijing to the opponent, which immediately caused an uproar in the entire hall.

  A group of ministers looked at the emperor in disbelief, but thinking of the emperor's character of keeping promises, he knew that it was too late to persuade him at this time. The hearts of a group of people were turbulent, and the eyes they looked at Mu Linting became very complicated.

  Regardless of whether the military power is given to Mu Linting sincerely, or to stabilize Mu Linting and Shen Chenyu, at least the military power is in Mu Linting's hands.

  In addition, because Shen Chenyu also made a lot of contributions, including the gunpowder formula he contributed, Shen Chenyu was also promoted to three levels.

  The former Shen Chenyu was a petty official, holding a dispensable job in the Ministry of Rites. Now after being promoted three times in a row, he has become the fourth rank, and will then join the post of Zuo Shaoqing in Dali Temple.

  Shen Chenyu was slightly taken aback when he heard the words. He thought he would join the Ministry of Punishment or the Ministry of War, but he didn't expect to go directly to Dali Temple.

  The biggest official in Dali Temple is Zhengsanpin, that is to say, after he arrives in Dali Temple, there will only be one person on top of him on the peak, which is more comfortable than going to other places.

  There are not so many bosses, and there are not so complicated relationships. He is the second in command once he passes by, and he doesn't have to look at other people's faces.

  Apart from these more important rewards, there are many more rewards one after another. Just rewarding Mu Linting with a thousand taels of gold is enough for his family to buy a house in the inner city. Not to mention that when they searched Xue's house before, they also confiscated a lot of gold, silver and jewelry from Xue's house.

  Among these things, except for some more expensive ones that are handed over to the treasury. The rest were rewarded to them by the Eleventh Prince, and Mu Linting got the most out of them.

  Speaking of this, I have to say that this eleventh prince is really generous. So much gold, silver and jewels piled up into mountains, the other party could appreciate them without blinking.

  Regarding taking gold and silver from the Xue family, Mu Linting didn't show any mercy at all. If the eleventh prince dared to give it to him, he dared to take it all. Even if it was transported to the capital in a mighty way, Mu Linting had no intention of handing it over to the treasury.

  If this was Mu Linting in the past, he would have been foolish enough to hand it over to the national treasury. Then he and his group of soldiers were miserable, and they didn't even enjoy some decent life. As a result, most of the people who followed him were killed unjustly in the end.

  Mu Linting is no longer willing to be so sensible, and he will never let his brothers suffer.

  In the past, he didn't fight or grab, but now he not only wants to grab, but also fights for the best and grabs the most. Then let those brothers who followed him drink and eat meat one by one, and live an enviable life one by one.

  ...

  After Shen Chenyu and Mu Linting left the palace, Mu Linting distributed his rewards to the soldiers under his command, and then sold the gold, silver and jewelry confiscated from the Xue family, and then exchanged them for gold and silver and distributed them to those who died in vain. In the home of the generals.

  Although they knew it was useless to do so, it would make Mu Linting feel better, so they didn't plan to keep these things.

  After the two settled the matter, they returned home in the dark. Shen Chenyu took out the freshly baked buns and temporarily handed them over to Aunt Xue Lian to take care of them.

  During this period of time, the little guy has been in the space, eating and drinking so that he is white and fat. Aunt Xue Lian didn't have any children of her own in her life, but when she suddenly saw such a white, tender and cute child, her heart almost melted.

  Shen Chenyu and Mu Linting are relatively busy, and they don't have much time to take care of children on weekdays. Before the little meat bun was handed over to Aunt Yang to take care of it, this little bun was given to Aunt Xue Lian.

  Aunt Xue Lian has suffered too much in her life, so she has developed a character that can't be idle. Even though she is living a good life with Mu Linting now, she still has no way to relax.

  Now that Mu Linting has a newborn child, he just found something for Aunt Xue Lian to do, which also saves the elderly from having to worry about being idle.

  But even though the child was handed over to each other, the two still planned to find another nanny. Taking care of children is a very hard job. Shen Chenyu, who has been a baby daddy for a while, feels that if there are no two or three people together, she will not be able to keep busy.

  After that, for three consecutive days, Shen Chenyu refused to see any visitors. He accompanied Mu Linting to rest for three days. For three days, the little couple did nothing, except to eat and sleep soundly every day.

  After three days of rest, Shen Chenyu began to torment Mu Linting again. At first, Mu Linting was not willing to have intercourse, for fear of accidentally getting pregnant again.

  It was only after Shen Chenyu took the contraceptive pill, the interstellar product that has no side effects and one pill that can prevent pregnancy for a year, that Mu Linting agreed to have sex with him.

  Probably because they have been vegetarian for too long, the two who were a little unfamiliar at the beginning, after a thorough communication, they were a little addicted to it for the remaining few days.

  If it weren't for the constant visits later on, the two of them would have liked to spend the day together, and then have a good discussion on the bed.

  Fortunately, in such a decadent day, as Shen Chenyu went to Dali Temple to apply for employment, the two finally recovered from it.

  Otherwise, if it continues, Shen Chenyu feels that she might do something. After all, Mu Linting's body and bones are much better than his, and after a long time, he is the husband who can't bear it in the end.

  Probably because the things on the bed were stimulated, Shen Chenyu always walked over when she was on duty. In this way, not only can you exercise your body, but you can also enjoy the street view while walking on the quaint streets.

  Compared to Shen Chenyu who had to go to the mao every day, Mu Linting as a general didn't have to work so hard. He only needs to go to the court once every three days, and when there is no war, he will spend time in the barracks or at home. Only when there is a war, Mu Linting will be busy.

  Early in the morning, Shen Chenyu took Xiangmo to Dali Temple. Mu Linting didn't have to go to court or go to the barracks today. He got up early in the morning and practiced sword for a while before going to the inner city.

  In the inner city is Mu Linting's General's Mansion, which was his General's Mansion a few years ago. However, because the memory inside was not very good, he didn't plan to move in. Instead, he found a dental firm in the inner city and planned to buy a new house.

  Now the Xue family has completely collapsed, and the seventh prince has also been sent to the imperial mausoleum. After Mu Linting planned to settle down here, he went to pick up Shen Liushi and Xiaoroubao.

  Although Mu Linting still doesn't know the specific attitude of the emperor, nor does he know whether the other party really wants him back. But now he is completely different from the past. Now he has the ability to protect himself and his family, and the things he couldn't change before are no longer something to fear.

  Just like when the emperor resumed his position as a general and gave him part of the military power in his hands, many veteran officials in the court felt that it was inappropriate.

  But because they were afraid of the gunpowder of the Eighth Prince and didn't know how many cards Shen Chenyu had, they didn't dare to act rashly even if they were dissatisfied.

  In the past two days, Mu Linting took out two things, one was the movable type printing given by Shen Chenyu, and the other was the recipe for making soap.

  The soap recipe has already been given to Han Lilang by Mu Linting, and it is estimated that their soap will be launched in the capital in a short time. At that time, they can make a lot of money again, and maybe they can do a big business with the court.

  As for movable type printing, because the interests involved are too great, it is a good thing that benefits the whole world. Mu Linting's manpower is not enough, it is estimated that there is no way to swallow this piece of fat, the best thing is to get a big backer to join the group.

  Shen Chenyu gave him two choices, "One is half of my teacher, who is now the old master. The other is the cousin of the eleventh prince. The other party not only has the father of the Minister of Industry, but also a Jiangnan The younger brother of the richest merchant. Working with the former earns more fame than money, and working with the latter is just the opposite of the former. We don't lack this little money now, so it's better to cooperate with the Tai Tuo if possible."

  Although Mu Linting also felt that it would be better to cooperate with the Taifu, but when he thought of that little old man who was a little serious and addicted to alcohol, for some reason he was a little afraid of him.

  Mu Linting's fear is actually the kind of fear of the parents, the teacher, and the head teacher.

  But thinking of the benefits involved, Mu Linting still planned to visit the old man in person after seeing the mansion. He and Shen Chenyu have achieved what they are today, and it is also thanks to the operation of this old man.

  But thinking of the fact that the other party is addicted to alcohol, Mu Linting couldn't help but touch his Qiankun bag, tsk, he probably won't be able to keep the private wine he stashed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.5K 69
Short Title: HPWMGFC Alternate Title: 他怀了少将的小鱼崽[星际] Status: Completed Author: 斫染 Genre: Comedy, Mecha, Romance, Sci-fi, Shounen Ai ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ The littl...
99.4K 1.8K 22
Its 20 years after the events of Heroes of Olympus and nothings changed much.....expect the Olympians have been overthrown and replaced with a villai...
19.3K 88 6
This story is about 3 brothers named Dillon, Jake, Matt. Dillon is 16 years old but he looks like a 10 year old Jake is 13 years old and Matt is...
31.7K 891 11
Shadow Rose Book #2: After what has happened, Seth is believed to be fine but Allison's life still hangs on a thread. The question remains: would she...