Cannon fodder Gong Just Wants...

By alrightnevermind

When Shen Chenyu transmigrated, the original body had already been ruined by the protagonist, and married a b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123

Chapter 97

2.2K 102 6
By alrightnevermind

When they came to the door from Mu's house, quite a few people gathered at the door of Shen's house. Besides wanting to see the excitement, they also wanted to see Shen Zhuangyuan's attitude. Let's see if Shen Zhuangyuan came to the capital for Mu Linting, the former general, as rumored.

  At this time, seeing the scene at the gate of Shen's house and hearing Mu Wenzhao's thoughtless words, many people around began to guess.

  How did a small Mu family know the prince? According to their blood relationship with Mu Linting, shouldn't they hate the prince?

  Why did Mu Wenzhao's first sentence after meeting Shen Zhuangyuan be to threaten Shen Zhuangyuan with the current crown prince?

  In fact, from the exposure of Mu Linting's matter, and the fact that Shen Chenyu was appointed as the number one scholar by the emperor, and later it was revealed that Shen Chenyu was instructed by the old lady Fu, these things were connected one by one, and many people were vaguely aware of the past. Things are not simple.

  Didn't it mean that General Mu messed up his superiors and subordinates in the barracks for military merit? Didn't it mean that General Mu exchanged his body for his undefeated record in order to be known as the ever-victorious general?

  Now that many doubts have been brought up again, in fact, many things simply cannot stand scrutiny. Back then, most people were willing to trust the prince, not only because they were afraid of the prince's power, but also because of the bad nature of human nature.

  Many men don't want to admit that they have lost to a brother who can have children. There are many things that my brother thinks he can't do, and Mu Linting is also absolutely impossible for his brother. Many women think that the military camp is full of men. Even if a brother does not rely on his body to gain fame and fortune, the other party will be more or less clean.

  Because they are ordinary people, because they can't do things themselves, in order not to appear mediocre and incompetent, they unite to hurt others. Because only by uniting and eliminating dissidents, so that they will not appear too mediocre.

  Speech is the most powerful weapon in this world. Everyone has the attitude of saying that they will not kill people, and use the greatest malice to speculate on other people's hearts and impose the evil they imagined on others.

  If others can't bear to resist, it means that the other party is too sensitive and too fragile. If others do not resist or respond, they will bite like a vicious dog.

  This was their attitude towards Mu Linting in the past, but it is different now. The current Mu Linting is very different from the situation back then.

  Because Shen Zhuangyuan and the eighth prince stood behind Mu Linting, even the emperor might be on his side. Now that the matter was once again brought to the fore, Mu Linting, who was isolated and helpless at the beginning, had support, and many people couldn't wait to change their faces.

  After all, power still touches people's hearts. If Mu Linting had the support of the emperor back then, maybe the final situation would be a different scene.

  ...

  Shen Chenyu looked at Mu Wenzhao in front of him, and couldn't help flashing a hint of sarcasm in his eyes. He just wanted to provoke the other party on purpose, but he didn't expect that the other party couldn't wait to tell the matter before he set a trap for the other party.

  With Mu Wenzhao's words in public, combined with Mu Linting's accident a few years ago, not only was the Mu family not affected at all, they even lived a prosperous life from mud legs.

  Many things don't need to be pointed out by Shen Chenyu, most people will understand what is hidden in it.

  But even if the public opinion is on Mu Linting's side, Shen Chenyu doesn't intend to let the Mu family go just like this. He wants them to return Mu Linting's belongings, and at the same time suffer Mu Linting's pain.

  Looking at the sarcasm in Shen Chenyu's eyes, Mu Wenzhao also reacted at this moment. Even if he wanted to threaten Shen Chenyu with the prince, he shouldn't be in front of so many people. Isn't this telling everyone that they have problems with the prince?

  But no matter what Mu Wenzhao thought in his heart, he had already said it and couldn't take it back, so he could only pretend to be stupid at this moment. Fortunately, Shen Chenyu let them in soon, otherwise Mu Wenzhao and they would lose face outside.

  A group of people followed Shen Chenyu into the lobby, and the courtyard door was also closed by the family's servants, which prevented outsiders who wanted to spy on them.

  After they were the only ones left, Mr. Mu changed his previous admiration outside, and the first thing he said was to ask Mu Linting to come out.

  "Where's the white-eyed wolf Mu Linting? My parents and brothers don't come out to greet me? Let the white-eyed wolf Mu Linting come out!"

  Now all the servants of the Shen family are all Mu Linting's former subordinates. Seeing the arrogant look of the old man, the eyes of the group of people became unfriendly.

  Although they didn't know much about the Mu family, based on the current attitude of old man Mu, they knew that the general must have been bullied a lot.

  Also, if the Mu family hadn't poisoned the general, he wouldn't have been caught with the general's skill back then. I heard that the general's eyes were also blinded by the poison. If the general hadn't met a good husband, his general would have been tortured to death long ago.

  The more the group of people thought about it, the angrier they became, and they looked like they wanted to eat up the whole family, which made the faces of the Mu family turn blue and white.

  Mu Yang carefully pulled the old man's sleeve, then lowered his voice and said to the old man: "They... why do they look like this, it seems, it seems that they have some deep hatred against us."

  The old man was also a little apprehensive, but because he was in front of Shen Chenyu and the others, he could only pretend to be not afraid.

  "Shen Chenyu, don't go too far. How can I say that I am also your father-in-law, you can't prevent me from seeing Mu Linting, right?"

  Shen Chenyu nodded when she heard the words, and then said very politely to the old man: "See, of course we can."

  When Mr. Mu saw this, he was overjoyed, so he said that the other party had to let him see Mu Linting. Hmph, Mu Linting is the elder brother of the Mu family, as long as he sees Mu Linting, he will have his own way to make the young couple obedient.

 Thinking that Shen Chenyu is the number one scholar now, and their family's Wenzhao is also a scholar, maybe they can let the other party teach Wenzhao? At that time, if Wenzhao works a little harder, maybe their family will have a champion.

  The eyes of everyone in the Mu family also lit up, thinking that no matter how powerful Shen Chenyu is, as long as they hold on to Mu Linting's weakness, won't the other party be obedient?

  In the end, before the group of them could be proud, Shen Chenyu suddenly raised his hand and clapped his palms, and a group of servants rushed in, and beat them up without saying a word.

  The Mu family was beaten and screamed again and again. They didn't know what was going on, so they were held down by a group of servants.

  Shen Chenyu smiled and said: "You didn't ask before you came, what's going on in the court now? Everyone in the capital knows that I, Shen Chenyu, am now standing as the eighth prince. And the eighth prince is fighting with the prince, so you just behave like this Come to the door, and even swaggeringly pulled the prince's tiger skin, do you think I will let you go?"

  Although Mu Wenzhao was taken care of by his parents, he still knew a little about court affairs. In fact, from a long time ago, he felt that the prince's situation was not very good. But he is just a scholar, he has never entered the imperial court, let alone understand what this means.

  He felt that even if the prince was not as good as before, but the emaciated camel was bigger than the horse, the other party was at least a prince.

  But looking at the indifferent Shen Chenyu in front of him, Mu Wenzhao vaguely understood something at this moment, he was waiting for them to take the initiative to find him.

  Mu Yangshi didn't understand this, she looked at Shen Chenyu and said sharply: "Let go of me, I want to see Mu Linting, I am his mother, can't you treat me like this?"

  At this moment, Mr. Mu also came to his senses, and shouted loudly with a blue and purple face: "Mu Linting, you white-eyed wolf, get out of here, your husband is going to kill someone!"

  At this time, Mu Linting was in the backyard, taking care of the little dragon with Aunt Xue Lian. When Aunt Xue Lian saw the little devil dragon for the first time, she was almost scared to death by the little devil dragon.

  Although the little guy is still very young and looks chubby, but because he looks like a western dragon, he still looks quite scary.

  After getting in touch with him a lot, Aunt Xue found out that the little devil dragon didn't attack people, and the other party especially liked to hang around Mu Linting, so she wasn't as scared as before.

  In the lobby of the front yard, Mr. Mu was still yelling, "Shen Chenyu, you bastard, let us go quickly. If you treat us like this, aren't you afraid of thunder? We are your elders!"

  Shen Chenyu narrowed her eyes and smiled at him, and then said with a gentle and harmless face: "The eighth prince told me before, saying that you knew a lot of things back then, and asked me to take someone to arrest you. But Because I am so kind, I did not agree to the Eighth Prince's proposal. Unexpectedly, you sent it to your door on your own initiative. What's even more ridiculous is that you haven't figured out the situation until now. Dare to speak wild words to threaten me?"

  The old couple, who were still clamoring, looked at Shen Chenyu with shock, as if they realized something just now. No matter how stupid and slow the two of them reacted, they had already realized something at this moment, and subconsciously wanted to kowtow and beg for mercy, but it was too late.

  The only person who is more sober is Murong Yueniang who has not spoken much. The moment she saw Shen Chenyu, she had an indescribably strong premonition. She had a premonition of a chill, she seemed to be the prey of ignorance and rushed into the trap, she was too frightened to say a word.

  Hearing Shen Chenyu's words at this time, she also understood that this time she was doomed. She thought that when she got married, what happened to Mu Linting had already happened, and she didn't participate in what happened back then.

  So Murong Yueniang reacted quickly, and immediately threw herself at Shen Chenyu's feet. "My lord, my lord, the women were wronged, the women were wronged. The women hadn't married into the Mu family at that time, so they didn't know what they did."

  The Mu family obviously didn't expect that Murong Yueniang would react like this at this time, and they all looked at her in disbelief.

  Murong Yueniang has no time to take care of them, once it comes to the throne and taking over the heir apparent, their lives are really worthless. In order to get out safely, of course she had to choose to abandon them decisively.

  Shen Chenyu looked at the woman in front of her, pulled the corner of her mouth and asked, "I'll give you one last chance, do you really know nothing about them?"

  Murong Yueniang subconsciously wanted to say that she didn't know, but looking at the deep and dark eyes, she temporarily changed her words: "I... I know, I know, Mu Wenzhao told me that as long as adults can Let the women live, and the women are willing to tell the adults everything they know."

  Mu Wenzhao was furious when he heard the words, and shouted sharply: "Bitch! How dare you betray me?"

  The other party said that he was about to rush over, with a look of wishing to tear Murong Yueniang apart. In the end, before he could meet Murong Yueniang, he was held down by the servants next to him.

  Shen Chenyu glanced at Mu Wenzhao, and said in a light tone: "Where is this? This is unbearable? When Lin Ting was betrayed and poisoned by you, your pain was not one ten thousandth of his pain."

  When Murong Yueniang heard Shen Chenyu's words, she understood that Shen Chenyu intended to avenge Mu Linting. So her eyes rolled quickly, and she lay down on the ground and said to Shen Chenyu: "I know they have hidden a lot of things, most of which were given by General Mu and the prince. If your lord wants to find the prince Evidence, I can take the adults to find the things they hid, maybe there will be some useful evidence in the things?"

  Shen Chenyu arrested the Mu family for evidence, but it was not the so-called physical evidence that the other party said, but intended to use them as witnesses to persecute the prince.

  The eighth prince and the fifth prince have been running against the prince's party in the court, and even the old matriarch is deliberately targeting the prince. Today's prince is forced to a dead end, they still need a point of explosion to completely push the prince onto the cliff.

When everyone finds out that the high-ranking prince is not perfect, and he can even be said to be a person with a lot of bad deeds. There are only two ways to wait for the crown prince, one is to obediently give up the position of crown prince, and the other is to put all one's eggs in one basket and the other party chooses to force the palace.

  No matter which way it is, they are all beneficial and harmless to Shen Chenyu.

  In fact, the prince will come to this step, it is really not their intention. Freezing is not a one-day cold, and most of the current situation where the wall collapses and everyone pushes it is caused by the prince himself.

  The crown prince is self-willed, he will retaliate, and he will kill Zhongliang. The other party did not hesitate to kill so many loyal soldiers for his own selfishness. It is estimated that the hearts of countless people have been chilled.

  If the other party hadn't been backed by the queen's natal family, based on what the prince had done in the past, it is estimated that the current prince would have been replaced long ago.

  Shen Chenyu arrested the Mu family as a crime, and the Mu family was the beginning of uncovering the bloody truth of the year...

  Although it is enough for him to have personal evidence, it would be nice if he could have physical evidence. So after hearing what Murong Yueniang said, he took her directly to Mu's house.

  Shen Chenyu led the people there in a mighty way, without making any concealment along the way. At the beginning, the Mu family was very uncooperative, but after Shen Chenyu gave them medicine, they became very honest.

  This is the truth magic potion of the magic plane, and people who take the potion can't help but speak the truth. Under the deliberate guidance of the drug users, they will tell all the bad things they have done.

  Shen Chenyu's people searched the Mu family, even digging three feet to find it, and they really found a lot of useful things. Shen Chenyu left Mu Linting's things behind, then selected a physical evidence and handed it to Xiangmo, and then Xiangmo took this important evidence to the Eighth Prince.

  When the Eighth Prince saw what Shen Chenyu gave him, he couldn't help but thank him. After all, with such evidence, the prince will not be able to argue with it.

  Such a big commotion attracted many people, and everyone did not understand what Shen Zhuangyuan was doing. When more and more people gathered outside, Shen Chenyu asked someone to set up a small theater stage, and asked the Mu family to perform on stage.

  Shen Chenyu asked and answered with the three people on the stage, Shen Chenyu asked: "Why do you help the prince to harm Mu Linting?"

  As soon as this remark came out, everyone around was shocked. Before everyone could respond to what was going on, Mu Wenzhao said: "Of course it is for the sake of glory and wealth. The prince promised us that as long as we help him catch Mu Lin Ting, the crown prince will give us inexhaustible gold and silver treasures."

  All of a sudden, there was an uproar around, and many people couldn't help talking. "Oh my god, I heard before that General Mu was framed back then. Didn't you think it was really framed?"

  "Ah, isn't this man the younger brother of General Mu? Regardless of what happened back then, I almost spit out my lunch just because of the other party's natural appearance."

  "Yes, yes, this person is really shameless. What do you mean for glory and wealth? Aren't they a family?"

  "Oh? When you say that, I seem to think of something? Mu Linting's incident was so big back then, and so many people under him suffered. Why is this family's blood relatives still doing well now? So...they really What to do for that person, otherwise why would that person keep them?"

  "Don't say it, don't say it, that is the prince, we ordinary people should stop talking nonsense about Wei Wei."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.5K 67
I Became Popular After Falling Inlove with the Actor on a Variety Show 和影帝上恋爱综艺后我爆红了 Author: 稀饭饽饽 Status 67 Chapters Su Chi slipped into a book of b...
382K 15.4K 137
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
1.2K 56 9
"𝗕𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀." Throughout her entire life, Iwakura Chihaya remained by Itadori Yuji's side. Despite...
19.3K 88 6
This story is about 3 brothers named Dillon, Jake, Matt. Dillon is 16 years old but he looks like a 10 year old Jake is 13 years old and Matt is...