Cannon fodder Gong Just Wants...

Oleh alrightnevermind

When Shen Chenyu transmigrated, the original body had already been ruined by the protagonist, and married a b... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123

Chapter 90

2.3K 110 3
Oleh alrightnevermind

Not long after Shen Chenyu and Mu Linting came out, people from the government just came to inquire about the situation, so the two followed the people from the government. Just as they were walking with the people from the government, Mu Linting looked sensitively at a street corner not far away, where a figure suddenly disappeared in a funny way.

  Sensing his strangeness, Shen Chenyu couldn't help asking: "What's wrong?"

  Mu Linting came back to his senses after hearing the words, "I don't know if I read it wrong, I seem to see someone peeking at us."

  Shen Chenyu's eyes were slightly cold when she heard this, it seems that this matter is not as simple as imagined. Because he didn't have anyone to suspect before, he kept grabbing Zhang Thui in his heart and refused to let go. Hearing Mu Linting's words at this time, he couldn't help wondering if he really suspected the wrong person.

  But who would it be if it wasn't Zhang Chu? Who would have known that Mu Linting was pregnant? And come here to harm people in such a vicious way.

  Before Shen Chenyu could continue to think deeply, they arrived at the government soon. The government office in the capital city is just next door to Gongyuan, so the law and order in this area has always been very good.

  Because the scholar had already pleaded guilty, the government only asked Shen Chenyu and Mu Linting as usual when they found him. In fact, the case had already been settled.

  The scholar's reason for harming others is that he failed the provincial examination last year, and his fiancée wanted to divorce him, so when he saw two people who were in a good relationship, he wanted to harm others because of drinking .

  Although the scholar's reason for harming others is a bit far-fetched, but because he killed him alone, even if the government finds it strange, there is nothing he can do about it.

  This time Shen and Chenyu were called here because they wanted to ask them if they had any doubts. But considering that they came to Beijing to rush for the exam, it is estimated that there are not many people they know in the capital. It is really not easy to investigate this case to be honest.

  After Shen Chenyu and Chen Chenyu answered the government's question, Shen Chenyu said that he wanted to see the scholar again, and the government had no objection to this. After all, they are the victims this time, and it is a normal requirement for the victim to want to meet the perpetrator.

  So the two, led by an official, went to the prison to meet the ashen-faced scholar. The other party didn't seem to expect to see the two of them again, and when he saw the two of them, his eyes averted a little.

  After the official who led the way left, Shen Chenyu squatted down and looked at the other party and said: "That person must have given you some benefits, otherwise you would not help the other party to hide it. After all, you are also a scholar, and you will not abandon it for no reason. Great prospects for the future."

  The scholar in the cell moved back subconsciously, trying to avoid Shen Chenyu's pressing questions in this way. Before Shen Chenyu and the others arrived, the people in the government also used various methods to force him to question him, but he kept on desperately but refused to open his mouth.

  Shen Chenyu was not disappointed when she saw this, after all, this person was ready to die, and she would not be moved just because of his few words.

  "Let me guess what benefits the other party promised you? Otherwise, you wouldn't give up your own life, and you would have to keep a secret for the other party. Judging by your clothes, your family background should be bad, because the other party gave you a lot of money... ...still......"

  When Shen Chenyu said this, she probably dragged her tone very slowly, just to see something from the other person's face. But when the other party heard a lot of silver, the expression on his face didn't fluctuate, and the scholar didn't even move his eyelids.

  Then it's not for money, so what else?

  Shen Chenyu asked subconsciously: "Could it be that someone in your family is dying, and the other party promised to help you cure the family?"

  A person who is not moved by money must be a character who values ​​love and righteousness. Shen Chenyu was just guessing casually, but she didn't expect the other party to react this time. Although the other party's reaction was very weak, if it weren't for Shen Chenyu's excellent eyesight, Shen Chenyu probably wouldn't be able to see his strangeness.

But as long as there is a reaction, it is fine, because this reaction is a breakthrough.

  A gleam of light flashed in Shen Chenyu's eyes, he looked at the scholar in the prison and said: "The other party can do something that hurts the pregnant woman, do you think he will sincerely save your family for an abandoned child? A person like him must He is a vicious person, don't you worry that the other party will do something to your family when you don't know?"

  Probably Shen Chenyu's words hit a certain point, and the scholar who had been choosing to die without saying a word suddenly moved. "We didn't know he was pregnant. If we knew... we would never do anything to him."

  When the scholar said this, he couldn't help taking a quick look at Mu Linting. Obviously...he didn't lie this time, because when the other party knew that Mu Linting was pregnant, his eyes really showed surprise and guilt.

  This is also the reason why the scholar didn't continue to pretend to be drunk when he was in the restaurant, but panicked and wanted to escape. Because he himself did not expect that Mu Linting was pregnant, and he almost killed two people, one big and one small.

  If he had known that Mu Linting was pregnant, he would never agree to that person with his temper. After all, no matter how wolf-hearted he is, he can't do anything to an unborn child.

  us?

  The scholar regretted it after he finished speaking, and then he continued to shrink into his shell, looking like he didn't want to talk to them.

  Shen Chenyu didn't care about his mood, but pressed her step by step and said: "Now that you are locked in a big prison, aren't you afraid that I will take revenge on your family? You almost killed my husband and children. In order to understand I will take revenge no matter what I hate in my heart."

  This time the scholar was not calm anymore, and he couldn't continue to pretend to be deaf and dumb. He stared at Shen Chenyu with an ugly face, and was so angry for a long time before he could speak.

  "You, do you dare?"

  Shen Chenyu sneered, then stood up. "Why don't I dare, you dare to hurt my husband and children, why can't I hurt your family?"

  Shen Chenyu said that she was going to leave impatiently, as if she was not in the mood to chat with him at all. Seeing that Shen Chenyu didn't seem to be joking, the scholar couldn't help standing up anxiously.

  "Wait... wait a minute."

  Shen Chenyu twitched the corner of her mouth when she heard the words, since the other party has concerns and considerations, then everything will be easy to handle.

  As for why the government didn't ask, the main reason is that the government didn't use the other party's family members as threats like Shen Chenyu. If the government can be like him, it is estimated that many cases can be easily solved.

  When they heard that Shen Chenyu and the others had found a clue, the people in the government couldn't help being surprised. However, they didn't waste time, and immediately followed the clues that Shen Chenyu found, and groped all the way to a dilapidated residential house.

  Then Shen Chenyu was surprised to find that besides a sick and weak old woman in this dilapidated house, there was another person they were very familiar with.

  Lin Ruiqi was taking care of the sick old woman, when she suddenly saw Shen Chenyu and others coming, her face was full of disbelief and shock. But soon Lin Ruiqi returned to normal, and then looked at them and the people in the government with a strange expression.

  Seeing the other party's attire, the government officials couldn't help but frowned and asked, "Why are you here? Who are you?"

  The scholar said before that there was only one elderly mother in his family, and there was no one else. At this time, there are more people in the other party's family, and the officials in the government can't help but ask such questions.

  When Lin Ruiqi heard this, a smile appeared on her fair face. Lin Ruiqi's appearance is very delicate and beautiful, she is a very typical little brother, the type who is very well-behaved and sensible at first glance, and makes people feel distressed.

  "I just came to the capital and was rescued by this aunt. Later, I heard that aunt suddenly became seriously ill, so I came here specially today."

  When Lin Ruiqi said this, she was very generous, completely unaware that the scholar had confessed him. It's not surprising that Lin Ruiqi has such confidence, because he is set in the novel as a heartthrob.

  His relationship with that scholar is not as simple as he said. If Shen Chenyu hadn't threatened the scholar's family, and he had promised to help the scholar cure the old woman's illness. Since the scholar and Lin Ruiqi had a slightly ambiguous relationship, the scholar was also reluctant to confess Lin Ruiqi.

  Shen Chenyu didn't expose him immediately, but stepped forward to give the old woman a pulse, and then asked Mu Linting to go to the pharmacy.

  That scholar wasn't a special killer. Although the other party confessed about Lin Ruiqi's relationship with him, only when Shen Chenyu helped him cure his mother would the other party willingly help Shen Chenyu identify Lin Ruiqi.

  Shen Chenyu asked Mu Linting to buy some nourishing herbal medicines, and bought a hundred-year-old blood ginseng in the cultivation world. This kind of blood ginseng has the same healing effect as Lingquan water, but it does not have the ability of Lingquan water to wash the marrow and prolong life.

  In fact, just a single blood ginseng can save people, and those few herbal medicines are just used as a cover. Of course, this kind of cover is only on the surface, and it is easy for others to find out if they want to check.

  However, Shen Chenyu didn't mind being found out, because although the healing effect of blood ginseng was very good, it was not as troublesome as spirit spring water and spirit wine. Moreover, Mu Linting was holding the gunpowder prescription in his hand, the appearance of this kind of blood ginseng just increased their bargaining chips and made the princes pay more attention to them.

  As long as it is beneficial to hang them, those princes will not dare to act rashly. If someone didn't hold back and shot at the two of them, if he didn't catch him, he would not only offend Shen Chenyu and Mu Linting, but also become the target of several other princes in the future.

  This is the advantage of chaos in the capital, because they restrain each other, and the consequence of one wrong step is to lose everything. This is also the reason why the prince dare not move, because the current court is not dominated by the prince's family.

  ...

  After nearly half a month, Shen Chenyu and a group of tributes went to the palace to study etiquette, and there was hardly any time to study.

 Mu Linting's people guarded the scholar's mother, watching the other party finish eating the whole blood ginseng, seeing the rapid recovery of the body, a group of people couldn't help feeling very surprised.

  Afterwards, the scholar's mother went to visit the scholar in the prison, and the scholar confirmed that his mother had really recovered, so he identified Lin Ruiqi in court without saying a word.

  For the past half month, Lin Ruiqi has been wanting to run away, but because he is the main suspect in this case, and Shen Chenyu used the identity of the eighth prince to suppress people, so Lin Ruiqi has no chance to leave even if she wants to.

  After all, the capital city is not the capital of Liangzhou, so how can he come and leave whenever he wants?

  It stands to reason that Lin Ruiqi is a hired murderer, and because of the scholar's attempted murder, the other party will not be sentenced too severely.

  But because of the face of the Eighth Prince, and because Lin Ruiqi has the lowest business status, and Mu Linting's husband is a disciple of the Emperor. So Lin Ruiqi was not only given a severe sentence, but was also sentenced to five years in prison.

  Now Shen Mingxian is probably going crazy, after all, he values ​​his husband so much. After learning that Lin Ruiqi had suffered such grievances, it is estimated that the other party even wanted to rebel.

  However, since Lin Ruiqi came to the capital secretly, Shen Mingxian didn't know what happened to the other party at this moment, and probably thought that Lin Ruiqi had returned to her mother's house.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.3K 88 6
This story is about 3 brothers named Dillon, Jake, Matt. Dillon is 16 years old but he looks like a 10 year old Jake is 13 years old and Matt is...
31.7K 891 11
Shadow Rose Book #2: After what has happened, Seth is believed to be fine but Allison's life still hangs on a thread. The question remains: would she...
74.6K 1.7K 56
我就想离个婚[重生] status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: Lian Shuo Before he was reborn, Ye Fei was conscientious and diligent, with only work in his eye...
Darkened Oleh Dademigods

Fiksi Penggemar

99.4K 1.8K 22
Its 20 years after the events of Heroes of Olympus and nothings changed much.....expect the Olympians have been overthrown and replaced with a villai...