His Ignorant Lover ✓

By Namas48

••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💥Character Aesthetics💥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Happy Together
💟Bonus Chapter 1💟
💟Bonus Chapter 2💟
💟Bonus Chapter 3💟
🌸 Epilogue 🌸
💟 Nihaan Family Moments 💟

Chapter 43

1.8K 81 23
By Namas48

Her highlighter was moving hurriedly on the paper. Tomorrow was her entrance test and she was preparing hard for it. She wanted to give her best and became a better version of herself by standing on her own feet.

"Nisha Api, have some rest now. You have been studying since night," Unaiza couldn't stop herself from pointing her out, seeing her taking deep gasps after every second. She came here yesterday as Tabinda has asked Aqia to send her for some days.

Nisha shook her head. "I am fine. It's almost done anyway."

Unaiza sighed and walked towards her study table. She regarded her tired face quietly. Since she heard about Nisha's pregnancy, two different kinds of emotions were occupying her head. She would be able to hold a cute baby but also, it had cost Nisha so much. Giving birth to the child of a person who was never sincere with you, would not be easy for her.

Nisha noticed her beside her and lifted her head. "What happened?"

"Will you really proceed with divorce now? I mean after this news," she asked.

Nisha dropped the highlighter on her book. "My decision never changed, Unaiza. This baby also can't change it."

"How will you live like this? The string with which he can bind you to himself, which Khala Ammi was talking about, has come to reality. He can blackmail you however he wants. I feel like surrendering to his demands seems the best choice now," Unaiza said.

Nisha narrowed her eyes. "Surrendering is never the best choice, Unaiza. Ruhaan had wronged me and I will rather die than make him happy by showing I am weak. I will make my baby my strength."

Unaiza swallowed to make her dry throat wet. "You are very strong. If I were in your place, I wouldn't have been appearing this steel-like. I would have given up. I am weak. So weak."

Nisha stood up and patted her cheek. "Neither you are weak nor I am strong yet. My biggest strength will be getting Ruhaan out of my heart which seems out of the question. He has penetrated my whole being like he has always been a part of it. Whatever I am doing is all situation driven."

Unaiza bobbed her head in denial. "You have gotten that strength, Nisha Api. Since you are capable of overpowering your hate for him upon your love. If you would have acted upon your heart, this pregnancy news and his constant denial of divorce would have wavered your feet. But me," she sneered. "I can never win against my heart. It's my biggest weakness."

Nisha looked at her confusedly not understanding what she meant. She would have asked her but Tabinda entered the room, her eyes spilling daggers that only Nisha could see. She knew the reason so she mentally prepared herself. Taking a deep breath, she again got herself busy with her books.

Her mother looked at Unaiza. "Unaiza love, will you bring milk for your Nisha Api? It's her medicine time."

"Okay, Khala Ammi,"  Unaiza replied politely and left the room.

Tabinda scrutinized her for a moment before standing in front of her. "May I know why did you agree to meet him?"

Nisha looked up. "To tell him everything."

Tabinda gasped. "Are you mad? It's like you are igniting the fire in a room and locking yourself in it to get burned alive."

Nisha shook her head. "It's not like this, Ammi."

"Nisha, Nisha..." Tabinda ran their fingers through her hair in frustration. "He will use it against you."

"So what?" Nisha shrugged. "I am prepared for everything. Why do you think I will keep this news away from him and the world like a coward? Did I sin? It's his child and he should know this."

"So that he will never give you a divorce. Huh?" Tabinda laughed sarcastically.

"Why wouldn't he? If he won't, I still have a right to file one myself. And besides." She squared her shoulders. "One of the reasons, why I will be telling him about my pregnancy, is that he wouldn't think I got defeated by him."

In the meanwhile, Unaiza entered the room so Tabinda couldn't continue. And she knew this fact as well that Nisha wouldn't listen now. She got to know since Nisha was back from Ruhaan's place that she was as stubborn as her. A bit of motivation and an act of courage was the only thing missing and she had risen to be such a strong-willed girl.

And Tabinda hated to admit Ruhaan was the driving force behind it. Whether it was all his plan but he had made Nisha so level-headed.

                _____________________

Ruhaan was so happy when his grandmother told him about Nisha's decision to allow him to talk to her. So late but at last. He wanted to apologize for hurting her and confess his love. If only he would have been informed of all the truth, he wouldn't have done it. But if not for this, he would have never found Nisha. The girl loved him for the goodness inside of him and not just his outer appearance.

But he was well aware that his actions had hurt her. And he deserved every bit of cold and distrustful behavior Nisha was giving him. Perhaps it was still less for the awful things he had done with her. To get your trust broken that too so brutally by the one you loved; by realizing he had fallen in love with her he had learned what disaster it would have been for Nisha.

Now he wanted to make amendments and build trust in their relationship which was lacking since day one. Love, trust, and respect, and even the whole world. He would cherish her only if she would give him a chance.

When he entered the cafe; the place designated for their meeting, he found Nisha already waiting for him. She was covering herself modestly with a shawl. When she noticed him, she straightened herself. The hard look in her eyes made him stiff considering how her hatred for him was reflected through her every body language.

She was looking extraordinarily beautiful to him right now with the confident way of her sitting and meeting his gaze. Wearing a lemon color simple dress with a black color shawl covering her upper body and head, she excruciated pure and strong vibes. Something which he never saw her in before. The girl who couldn't stare at him for more than a second without becoming tomato red was right now unaffected by his still intimidating and graceful presence.

Ruhaan reached the table and occupied the chair opposite hers. He cracked a smile. "I hope I am not late."

"You surely aren't," she replied, understanding his stance since he came at the time she had given but she was early.

"How are...you?" Ruhaan struggled to decide whether he should ask this or not.

"Very happy and satisfied." Nisha gave him a mocking smile.

Ruhaan pressed his lips together and looked at her silently. Now as she was so close to him, he was able to read her. Even though her expressions were taut and her green eyes held hatred and disdain for him but deep down there were specks of hurt, distress, and love.

"Your eyes are contradicting your words. I can see the longing, love, and warmth in them. For your Ruhaan." He had said everything with these last three words. The truth he wanted to tell he wanted to confess and the sorry he wanted to say.

Nisha first kept on looking at his face but then shifted in her position. She blinked several times as she finally tore away her gaze from him.

Ruhaan knew this blinking of hers and this changing position pretty well. She at one time used to be an open book for him. The book whose last few pages were blank and she let him be the pen to fill them but he messed up those pages. She shifted to not make her get charmed by him and blinked not to let tears fall and make her appear weak. She used to do this often in front of him.

Ruhaan was amazed at this new revelation that he was able to read her. Perhaps it was never a lie from the start. He had fallen in love with her the moment she opened up in front of him. When she said he was the first and only person who made her feel comfortable to express herself without feeling odd.

"But you are a greater actor when it comes to fabricating your feelings." Nisha finally got the words to speak.

Ruhaan smiled lazily. "It was never acting, Nisha. I thought it was but it was all that my heart urged me to do."

"Yes your heart wanted your money back and in this regard, it proved to be your best friend," she scoffed ironically.

Ruhaan shook his head. "Heart never plans something. My heart fell for you and then it drown me head over heels in love with you."

Nisha made a distasteful face and put her hands on the table. "This discussion isn't leading us anywhere. Remember I can never believe in you again so don't waste your breath over false justifications. I want div--"

"Without even hearing me? Whatever I did, I am ashamed of it. I am really sorry for hurting you. For everything I did for that useless revenge, please forgive me." Ruhaan quickly interrupted her. He didn't want to hear this word from her mouth once again. "You agreed to listen to my side of the story. Give me that right."

"Story," she laughed sarcastically. "Yes, that's what it is. A story! Another lie. Another plan. I have heard this countless times from Dadi Jaan. "You didn't know it. You did everything in oblivion." And more which I am not even interested to hear. And even if my ears will stop functioning for hearing it, I won't believe it. I won't get conned by the same trick again and again."

Ruhaan narrowed his eyes at her. "Then why did you call me here?"

Nisha crossed her arms over her chest. "Because I want to make this clear to you that I don't want to have any relation with you. So stop bothering me now. I know your ego has gotten hurt since I crashed your evil plan before you could have obtained it. I want a divorce. "

"Nisha," Ruhaan uttered in disbelief. She had so many misconceptions regarding him.

"But divorce can happen now," she mumbled, leaving him stunned as he wasn't sure whether he heard the right words from her.

"What do you mean?" He asked in confusion.

"Hello, Sir and Ma'am. May I have your order?" A waiter decided to appear at the most crucial moment. Ruhaan sighed and looked at him with irritation.

He looked at Nisha's still expressionless face and with this, his mind flashed that she once told him she loved Mocca. He smiled and turned towards the waiter.

"Two Mocca--"

"Bring your chocolate shake for me," Nisha interrupted him and ordered the waiter. Waiter snorted a bit and placed his two fingers on his lips to give an idea that he coughed but both Nisha and Ruhaan knew he controlled his laugh at this disrespect of The Great Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad. And unknowingly it gave Nisha gratification.

Ruhaan glanced at her and his lip twitched up in amusement despite the severity of their talk from a while ago. If it was anybody else embarrassing him like this in front of a waiter, he would have insulted the hell out of that person. But it was her. His Nisha.

The waiter soon left and they both were left alone again.

"You said divorce can't happen. What dif you mean by that?" He questioned again. Why was she saying this when at the same time her demand was divorce?

Nisha scowled at him. "Don't get high hopes and think I got frightened by you. I want a divorce at any cost but..." She halted and took a deep breath. "But it's not possible for some time because...because I am pregnant with your baby."

Ruhaan's jaw dropped. "Pregnant?"

                   __________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hello guys!

How are you?

Here's a new chapter for you.

Hope so you liked it.

What do you think will be Ruhaan's reaction to this?

What do you think will happen next?

If you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment.

Till next update, Allah Hafiz/ Bye. ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 54.4K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
445K 18.9K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
1.2M 46.6K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
945K 60.7K 65
SAAD IBRAAHIM A guy who is known for his intelligence in the whole university. Everyone knows him as an iceman, but there's someone who can induce fi...