๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐๐ž๐ญ || ๏ฟฝ...

By matsunokarma

เผบ "๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž-๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž... More

๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›ูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผ โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝ โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพ โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟ โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ โŠน

โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท โŠน

241 8 3
By matsunokarma

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ 🅲🅷🅸🅵🆄🆈🆄 ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

Saturday, 05th July 2008

"Awww look, Chifuyu", the girl's voice sounded excited as she suddenly ran over to a bench. The two didn't buy any manga from the store and decided to head for a walk due to the sunny weather. The blond hurried after her, looking over her shoulder as she crouched down. At first, it looked like she wanted to pick something up from the ground, but then a familiar noise made Chifuyu listen up.

"Meow"

A cat?

"Meow", the black cat slowly started purring as it rubbed its head against (Y/N)'s legs. The girl laughed and also the cat's expression looked rather pleased. It took the boy only a second until he realised that this was indeed, "Peke J?!"

"Huh?", the girl looked up to him, tilting her head in confusion.

"That's my cat, Peke J", he explained shortly. "He seems to like you." Chifuyu couldn't help but smile at this observation.

"I like him too", she mused, gently caressing the black cat further. "He's so cute!"

"Right?!", Chifuyu gave her a closed-eyed grin.

For a moment, they sat there in peace. Chifuyu had placed himself on top of the bench and observed how (Y/N) cuddled and played with his beloved cat.

I know that Peke J won't be intimate with a bad person because of his bad experiences...and he seems to love (Y/N). I knew she is a good person. And she loves him too...she's so cute...

He stared at the girl in awe, his gaze softened, and he knew his heart was already weak for her.

Suddenly, she spoke up again. "Wait, do you live near this place or is it common for Peke J to run around like a stray cat?"

"Huh? Ah...both. But Peke J used to be stray until I gave him a home. But ever since then, he ran around a lot. Once, he even went all the way to the Tsuchiya General Hospital", he smiled in remembrance of that day.

"Really?!" The girl laughed.

"Yeah...up to that day I used to call him Excalibur."

"REALLY?!" Now she laughed even harder.

"Oi, are you making fun of me?" The boy pursed his lips, narrowing his eyes.

"No, no", she waved with her hand as if to underline her statement, still laughing. "I just think it's unexpected. But very cute."

Chifuyu felt himself blushing as their eyes met. "It fits him...and you as well", she continued, gently tracing along Peke J's scar on his head.

"M-Me?"

"Yes", she nodded affirming. "I mean...that you come up with such an unique name is something I should've expected from you. But it's the same about Peke J...how comes you changed the name again?"

"Well..."

Chifuyu remembered that day very well. He spied on Ryusei and followed him to the hospital and suddenly Peke J appeared there as well, same as Baji...

"...it turned out Baji-san knew him as well and he called him Peke J. So I adapted it."

"That's beautiful. Keisuke sure means a lot to you, doesn't he?"

"Well, yeah. He was the first I ever wanted to follow", Chifuyu lost himself in this treasured memory for a second. He remembered very well how Baji was the one to save him from a life full of hate and suffering.

When Chifuyu got out of his thoughts again, he saw how (Y/N) simply smiled at him softly, still caressing Peke J, even though her eyes were focused on the boy's.

They held each other's gazes for a moment and Chifuyu didn't pay attention to anything around them anymore.

"-fuyu. CHIFUYU!"

"Huh? What?" Confused, he looked to his right where the voice came from but it was too late. A hard punch landed in his face, sending him flying backwards and off of the bench.

His head and nose hurt but he managed to look up again rather fast. What if these were the delinquents and they hurt (Y/N) now?

But as his vision became clear again, he only spotted a familiar boy standing in front of him.

"Baji-san?"

"Did you have to punch him like that, Keisuke?" (Y/N) stood beside the black-haired male, frowning. She was holding Peke J in her arms and even though her face mirrored displeasedness, she still caressed the cat gently.

"He looked like he was in a trance or something, staring at you and not listening", Baji explained his behavior. "Aside from that, he's used to it by now."

"That's right", Chifuyu confirmed, finally standing up.

"Boys", the girl sighed but grinned, looking as if she just accepted the situation with this simple explanation.

"Hah? What the hell does that mean?" Baji raised his voice. "You should pay more respect to the one who trained you."

"I am just as respectful as you are to the ones who look up to you", she chuckled. "It's my way of expressing love, Keisuke. I see my loved one's flaws, and love them for it anyway. But that doesn't mean I don't point it out."

"You didn't point anything out!"

"Shall I?"

"Nah, whatever."

"What are you even doing here?"

"I was searching for Peke J."

"Guess you found him."

"Yeah..."

"I'm hungry", (Y/N) stated.

"Me too", Baji punched the nearest street lantern so hard that his fist deformed its pole.

(Y/N) laughed heartily, even bending over, causing Peke J to jump down from her and on the bench instead, rubbing his head against Chifuyu.

These two are so similar. Aren't they, Peke J?

"Chifuyu", Baji suddenly spoke to him again.

"Hm?" The blond replied, this time immediately.

"Hurry!"

"Huh?"

"(Y/N) said we should have lunch together."

"Is that okay for you?" The girl looked at him, her gaze genuinely searching for an honest reply in his eyes.

"Sure", Chifuyu agreed. "What should we eat?"

"What do you two usually eat together?" (Y/N) asked.

"Peyoung", Chifuyu and Baji replied in unison.

"Sounds good to me", she smiled.

On their way to Baji's home, Chifuyu and (Y/N) walked beside each other, strolling calmly behind Baji who was playing with Peke J, that was somehow hanging on his shoulder.

Now we're not alone anymore. Again. I don't mind it too much but I'm so nervous...and does she really not mind when Baji-san's there as well? Or could it be that she doesn't feel comfortable being alone with me anymore?

A sudden touch on his hand pulled Chifuyu out of his thoughts. When he looked down, he saw that (Y/N) had grabbed for his hand and held it, even slightly squeezed it as if to reassure him. Surprised, he looked up to her and saw her gentle smile. "Thank you for this wonderful day, Chifuyu. I really enjoy spending time with you."

Chifuyu's eyes were shining out of happiness, his heart skipped a beat only to speed up afterwards as if to make up for it again, his cheeks were filled with warmth.

How comes she always knows what to say? Seems like I don't need to worry. She enjoys our time just like I do.

"Me too!" That was everything he could reply at this moment, however he held her hand in his for the rest of their way. Chifuyu felt the desire to never let go of her again and deep inside he knew that he wouldn't in his heart. No matter what would happen after this month.

✩˚₊‧。⋆✩⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆✩⋆。‧₊˚✩

After a while, Chifuyu realised how glad he felt that (Y/N) and Baji got along so well. He was happy that his greatest friend and the girl he liked were friends too.

It turned out that Baji's mom only had two Peyoung's left so Chifuyu shared one with his friend, and (Y/N) insisted on sharing the other with Ryoko. Baji's mother usually was no one to make much compromise but it seemed like she had a weak spot for the girl. Just like him.

"No, I insist. We share", (Y/N) didn't let go of it.

"Okay, okay", Ryoko finally accepted the other half of the girl's Peyoung.

"Thank you for the food!"

"Stop the formalities, (Y/N)-chan", Baji's mom replied.

"You're too kind to her", Baji said as the three left for his room.

"What was that, Keisuke?!"

Baji flinched as he heard his mom shouting after him. "Nothing", he replied, obviously annoyed.

"You can never be too kind to a mother, Keisuke", (Y/N) argued.

"(Y/N)'s right", Chifuyu agreed.

"Is that why you even massage my mom when she asks for it?" Baji sneered.

"I-I...", Chifuyu somehow felt a little bit embarrassed about exposing to (Y/N) how much of a softie he was to Baji's mom. However, surprisingly, the girl reacted differently than he had anticipated.

"You do? You're so kind, Chifuyu. How was a good boy like you even a delinquent?"

"I thought the same when I met him. He was so eager to become a part of Toman, he kept annoyin' me even when I told him that he should let it go and refused him to join the gang", Baji told the girl.

Annoying?! Why do you have to say that Baji-san?!

By now, the three of them had sat down in Baji's room and Chifuyu was staring at (Y/N)'s hand, still missing the touch of it.

"Chifuyu", she spoke up and he met her eyes, "why did you want to join Toman back then?"

Her tone didn't sound displeased or judging, just genuinely curious.

"I just wanted to follow Baji-san."

For a moment the girl seemed to analyse his gaze before she nodded and the ringing of a phone interrupted their conversation.

"Mikey?" Baji accepted the call. "What's up?"

...

"Mhm"

...

"Chifuyu and (Y/N) are with me."

...

The raven haired boy sighed. "Fine." Then he hung up the call.

"What's the matter?" Chifuyu asked and also the girl looked at Baji, curiously.

"Mikey is callin' together the old founding members of Toman. The incidents of the delinquents molesting girls seem to have increased and a former club mate of Mitsuya seems to have fallen victim to them."

"What's her condition?" (Y/N) asked, her voice contempt, but her gaze filled with worry.

"She's in the hospital. Mikey wants to meet now and since you're with me, he told me to bring you along", Baji finished explaining.

"Alright", (Y/N) stood up, determined.

"Let's go", Chifuyu added as well.

He was worried that the girl might get into trouble if she was seen with all those ex-Toman members but if these delinquents kept up that behaviour, they at least had to talk about it. And by their side (Y/N) would be the safest anyway. Also, Chifuyu remembered, she can defend herself just fine. But he didn't want things to come this far anyhow.

"You wanna give her a ride?", Baji grinned as they brought out their motorcycles, which they didn't use as often anymore now that Toman was disbanded. But for such an occasion it just fit best.

Chifuyu got his bike from Baji some time ago as a present when Baji got a new one from Shinichiro. The blond treasured it even more than his manga collection.

"Sure", he replied, turning to the girl. "Did you ever ride a motor bike?"

"Inupi picks me up from school sometimes", she replied, staring at his bike in awe.

Inupi...?

"Ahhh a gsx 250 e!" Her hand was lingering over the seat and she looked up to Chifuyu again. "May I?"

"O-Of course", he replied, slightly confused.

She really knows some stuff about motorcycles, doesn't she?

(Y/N) started caressing the seat gently, just like she did with Peke J earlier. "It's Baji's old one, isn't it?" She rather pointed out than actually asking, her gaze still lingering on the motorcycle in fascination.

"It is", Baji grinned, already sitting on his bike, its light flooding the darkened street. It had become late already. They should hurry, so that Chifuyu could take (Y/N) home not too late.

"He gifted it to me two years ago", Chifuyu explained as he swung his leg over the seat, making sure the girl retreated in time. He didn't even have to do more than a simple gesture for her to take her place behind him but he didn't miss the way she hesitated when she had to place her arms around him.

"Hold on tight", he commanded softly and eventually she complied. From the corner of his eye he could see how she blushed and he felt his own cheeks burning up again as well.

"Here", he croaked, taking the helmet from the handle bar. "Wear this."

"Okay", Chifuyu felt her warm breath on his ear as she whispered this word and retreated again slightly to put on the helmet. When she leaned in to him again, she murmured, "and what about you?"

"Don't worry about me", he said. "I'll drive carefully."

And thus, they started drifting off into the night.

✩˚₊‧。⋆✩⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆✩⋆。‧₊˚✩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...