Love Addict

By iamchlxe

Nicki is a successful psychiatrist who lives in New York. Her life was always centered around her being succe... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(Chapter 10 Part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(C14 Pt2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Book
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Love Chart
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
20K! Snippet!
Chapter 30(20K Special!)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 35

466 23 20
By iamchlxe

Later That Day
Yonce's POV

Me: So you're telling me y'all left her horny and tied up?

Sasha: oh she should be fine now, she wanted to have an attitude and play so I beat her at her own game.

Me: lord Jesus, this is crazy.

"Mama, up.", begged Rumi as I opened the door.

"That's definitely your aunty solo's teachings.", I said with an eye roll.

"I'm tired mama.", whined blue. I sighed and grabbed blue along with Rumi. Somehow someway I got into the house without putting either one of them down. I bought them upstairs and tucked them in putting on cartoons and the fan for them. I closed the door once I was assured that they were sleep.

Once I got back to the room I looked to see them laid out on the bed asleep. A smirk spread across my face as I looked at the wetness still dripping from them. They soon began to turn and whimper. Their hips grinded as they still tossed and turned. They were having a wet dream.

I went to the closet and grabbed the strap before putting it on. I put some lube on it before stepping out the closet. She was still sleep and turning slightly. I positioned myself before her wet entrance and with one swift movement entered. She pulled at the chains and her eyes opened wide.

"Fuccckkk Jay!", she yelled. My vision went blurry.

Giselle: WHO THE FUCK IS JAY?!

I just sat there and eyed her and she soon understood what she said. Her eyes opened and she looked at me with fear filled in them. She tried to pull away and I guess run but she forgot how she was.

"Don't run love.", I said in a "calm" voice.

"Ba—

"Who the fuck is Jay?", I cut her off.

"Nob—

I began to pull out.

"NO PLEASE, I need you.", she said trying to clench me in.

"Tell me who Jay is or your ass will be here for the rest of the day, no dick or nun.", I mean mugged.

"He's just an old fling, nothing to worry about.", she said.

"You was dreaming about him.", I said with a straight face.

"N—

I rammed into her.

"FUCK!", she moaned/screamed.

"STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME!", I yelled.

"Daddy please."

"TELL ME!", I said through gritted teeth.

"Yes, I dreamed about him, I don't know why though.", she said with tears in her eyes.

"You lying to me onika?", I asked with a straight face.

"No papi, I would never lie to you.", she cried. I got up and undid her hand cuffs and foot chains.

"On all fours.", I ordered.

"Dad—

I smacked her thigh making her yelp.

"ALL FOURS SLUT!", I yelled.

Im a territorial ass bitch. So the fact she was dreaming about another nigga pisses me off. I'm gonna teach her a lesson. And it's best she learn quick.

Once she was on all fours I put her head down and she arched her back.

"Good girl, spread them legs so I can see that pussy." I said smacking her ass making her whimper.

"Dad—

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!", I yelled making her jump.

"Unless you yelling MY name or asking to cum I only wanna hear them sexy moans." I said before sliding back in.

"Oh m—

I smacked her ass telling her to shut it up.

Once I had all 9 inches in I immediately started pounding her shit. 

"Too much daddy!!", she screamed while pushing me back at my stomach.

"Who the fuck said move them hands." I said pulling out.

"No daddy please, put it b—

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU?!", I asked getting up. I went to the closet and grabbed the gag ball and stronger handcuffs.

I walked back out and out the gag ball in their mouth and handcuffed their hands behind them leaving their face in the pillow and their ass in the air.

I positioned myself back behind her and slid in hearing the wetness this time forreal. Her shit was gushing and my sheer horniness and anger made me go even harder. I could hear her muffled moans in the pillow mixed with screams. I love my baby I swear but she pissed me clean the fuck off with that shit.

I could feel her starting to slow down and try to give up but I put the arch back in her and hit her spot over and over making the freak activate. Somehow our fingers got intertwined and she started fucking back. Now I'm not the biggest thing and all the ass she had was giving me a run for my money.

"FUCK NIKA!", I said as I watched the ripples in her ass. I know what I told her before but I needed to hear them moans. With my free hand I unbuckled the gag ball.

"Oh my god.", she said, letting me know I hit her spot once again. I pulled out and turned her around on her back. Before she knew it I was back inside her with my hand around her neck.

"You gon learn to not play with me.", I said gripping her neck.

Bey: Don't fucking kill her Yonce.

Me: shut the fuck up, she like this shit, this is Tanya we talking about here.

Bey: How th—

Me: look at her

*silence*

Me: exactly.

"Daddy I'm bou—

"Hold it.", I said positioning myself so I could hit her spot with every stroke. Sweat dripped down her face and her eyes rolled as that feeling got worse in her gut. She dug her nails in my arms and braced herself.

"D—

"One more word, and you'll wait longer.", I said before biting my lip.

"Shiittt!", she exclaimed as she let it rain. Even though I told her to hold it, I couldn't wait to see what she was gonna do. I kept stroking because she wanted to disobey me and she couldn't take it. She came again and this time her eyes rolled and her mouth let out a silent scream.

I slowed down and made each stroke long, making sure to hit her spot with every one. Her body went limp and I decided to let her be, watching her essence drip out after I pulled out

I took off her handcuffs and took the strap off before lifting her up and carrying her to the bathroom. Her leg was still slightly shaking as I placed her in the bathtub. Once I turned on the water and got her comfortable I gave her some time to relax while I cleaned up the mess we made.

I started the washer than headed upstairs to see them washing themselves up.

"You know I was coming back right?", I asked.

"You took too long, Tanya was damn near sleep in this water.", she said.

"Who is this anyways?", I asked as I placed her change of clothes and towel on the sink.

"Tina.", she said with the straightest face.

"Ok then.", I said trying to leave.

"Stop right there, come talk to me real quick.", she said.

"You know she gonna get you back right?", she asked.

"Yeah right, she'll have to catch me first.", I smirked.

"If you say so."

——————————-

Yeah atp I would be lucky if anybody still even read my stories. Ik I took a long ass break but im bout to get back on my shit.....Frl this time.

I love y'all 🩵

Gimme some feedback, and lemme know if my day1s still reading.

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.9K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...
84.1K 4.9K 30
!: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. !: ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ซ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ ๐™– ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™–...
244K 10.9K 52
(DDLG) Beyoncรฉ owns one of the biggest night clubs in America, but it's just a front to launder money. When she accidentally recruits a little into h...
558K 34K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...