Whisper from the heart -Kazuh...

By AnaChristiansen

You're on the run from the vision hunt decree. Things start to look grim until a kind hearted boy comes to yo... More

On the run
So kind
A duty
He doesnt seem to mind...
Glad to be here
Kazuha's story
Let the tournament begin!
The tournament continues!
A storm's ahead
I would like that
Home
So precious
Intertwined
Unease
I cant lose her
My favorite person
Hope
Not out of the woods yet
Snake
Awake

The End

316 16 2
By AnaChristiansen

Kazuha and I finally arrived at a place well hidden. There was an old Katana, blade down, sticking out of the dirt. Kazuha let go of my hand and pulled Tomo's vision out of his pocket. He then walked over and placed it on the ground by the sword.
"Hey..thank you." He said softly. This is Tomos grave isn't it.. I bowed deeply. Kazuha stood up and turned to me, a single tear rolling down his face. I wiped it from his check and held my hand there. His put his hand on mine and kissed me.
"Momma!" I looked down.
"Sakura!" I said as I picked up our daughter.
"Why is Daddy crying?" She asked.
"It's nothing my flower." Kazuha said as he pat her head. Sakura giggled.
"This is Daddy's friend." I told her. She blinked at me in confusion. She looked down at the katana and vision.
"Daddy's friends with a sword?" She asked. Kazuha and I looked at each other and laughed.

Authors note
Tadaaaa! That's the end of this story. I hope you liked it! I really liked writing this, and as my first fan fic goes I think it turned out well! I hope you liked the ending :P
I actually enjoyed this a lot so I'll probably write more in the future!
Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 433 8
Leaving your life, friends and duty behind for a fatui seems a bit bizarre but I guess it's not for somebody..
12.6K 364 13
- he loved him yet he couldn't bare to see him hurt. he had no idea he was hurting him more with his actions. κ•₯ not proofread yet. this is not an x...
9K 209 14
10/22 - 10/23 A Short Kazuscara Fanfic WARNING: Moderate Mature Content (angst) Scaramouche has been lingering for Kazuha's love for the longest. Unt...
24.1K 686 19
Kazuha was going about his day as usual when he stumbles upon another wanderer. They travel around Inazuma together and grow to love each other's com...