BITTERSWEET TRAGEDY-DAISY JON...

By aztrcncmy

I'm done with your bittersweet, bittersweet tragedy It's no fun, when I'm sitting all alone You're right in f... More

Bittersweet Tragedy
001: before it all
002: the gardens
003: the six
005: seveneightnine
006: the truth comes out
007: breakdown
008: its all an act
009: locked in
010: changes are happening
011: could this be the end
012: life after death
013: blinded by love
014: crashing down
015: one last goodbye
016: singing at a funeral

004: grand betrayal

4.8K 209 73
By aztrcncmy

After that night, Aracely refused to speak to Billy. In fact she told Camila right away about what had happened.

ARACELY: Of course I told her, why wouldn't I? I would hope that if I were ever in her shoes, someone would have the courage and decency to tell me.

CAMILA: I never confronted Billy, nor did I ever tell him I knew. Even now I'm not sure why he said what he said. Then again, I'm not sure I know about Billy.

Aracely had this beauty to her, so yes, I was jealous of her. However, I knew that she would never pursue anything with Billy. She respected our relationship, which I'm forever grateful for. There was never a time in my life that I was afraid she'd try anything with Billy.

ARACELY: Many people thought Billy and I hooked up, at least once in our career. They only assumed so, because I was a girl and he was a boy. Billy and I never slept together, we never kissed, we never did anything the magazines said we did.

BILLY: The rumors went wild when we publicly announced Aracely joining the band. They would say we only let her join because I was in love with her, or that we were together. None of that was true, we let her in because of her talent.

The band continued to play shows, however they were making enough money to support themselves. It was causing a real problem for the band. There the seven of them sat in a diner complaining about their money issue.

ARACELY: I had a daughter at home, of course I was worried about money. How was I supposed to support my daughter, she was one and a half at the time.

BILLY: Money was really tight, some of us began questioning if moving to LA was even worth it. But I knew it was worth it, I knew all of this would pay off.

After one of their performances, Aracely's sister brought Mara backstage. No one had known Aracely had a daughter, they always assumed it was her sister's. Everyone was shocked, Aracely had just turned twenty one and there she was with her one year old daughter.

ARACELY: I still remember the look on everyone's faces, they just seemed so confused. It was honestly so funny to see their faces flash with paleness.

EDDIE: When I saw her daughter, I thought to myself 'damn, she probably has a guy waiting for her back home.' I was disappointed to say the least. Here I was falling for this girl who I hardly talk to, and there she was with her daughter.

CAMILA: Mara was the cutest baby ever, she takes after her mother. I never asked about the father, it was none of my concern nor was it the bands. If she chose to tell us then that was up to her, I didn't want her to feel obligated to tell us.

After Marissa took Mara home, Billy pulled Aracely to a room to talk. The rest of the band waited for them. To this day, no one knows what they discussed. All they could say was that Aracely left the room with tears in her eyes, and Billy just looked overwhelmed.

INTERVIEWER: By any chance do you feel comfortable mentioning what you two discussed that night?

ARACELY: Billy asked who Mara's father was. When I told him, I saw him become angry. Not because he was jealous, but because he could assume what had happened. We stood there for a few minutes in silence, that's really all there was to it.

BILLY: I knew what happened to Aracely, and it enraged me. It enraged me that a man could harm and take advantage of someone that didn't deserve it. I just held her as she cried in my arms. I promised her to never tell anyone, she had my word.

A few weeks later, and after some convincing, Teddy Price agreed to listen to the band play. There they signed a record deal, with the one and only Teddy Price.

ARACELY: It took a lot of convincing, Teddy was being stubborn. He thought the band wouldn't do me justice, since I was already making it on my own.

BILLY: He heard us play, and I just knew we blew him away. We took the chance, and we nailed it.

Teddy agreed it was finally time for the band to make an album. There the six of them were in the studio singing and playing their hearts out. It took them six days to record the album, and then they were going to go on tour in a matter of two weeks.

CAMILA: I found out I was pregnant while they were recording the album. I was petrified, I didn't even know if this is what Billy wanted.

BILLY: We got married that same day. I loved Camila, so I married her.

ARACELY: I was happy for them really, I just think Camila wasn't aware of what she was signing herself and the baby up for.

While on tour, Billy began sleeping around with a bunch of groupies. He'd miss calls, and ignore Camila. Until she finally showed up and caught him in the act.

CAMILA: My heart broke, it truly did.

EDDIE: Some people just don't realize how lucky they are. Camila was everything, and Billy didn't even seem to appreciate her.

ARACELY: It was horrible. I felt horrible knowing I didn't speak up, I wanted to. Believe me, I wanted to. That day, I told Karen that if she ever pulled some shit like that with me I'd never forgive her.

KAREN: Aracely and I were secretly dating during all of this. It broke her knowing that she couldn't tell Camila, to be honest it hurt me too. I liked Camila, but I did what everyone did.

Camila told Billy he had until the baby came to straighten up his act. She would not let him end up like his father, she would not let him make the same mistakes. Billy missed the birth of his daughter and instead went to rehab. When he returned, he said it was time to end the band.

GRAHAM: Of course I was disappointed. My brother didn't show up to the birth of his daughter, went to rehab, and now he was walking out on us. We were family...you don't walk out on family.

KAREN: I had hope that this band would be different. I guess I was wrong.

ARACELY: Karen and I got an apartment and every now and then the others would crash there. We didn't know what to do, the band was our purpose. Without Billy we weren't a band.

A few months passed, and Billy wrote a song. He called everyone into the living room, and he played it.

ARACELY: It was a great song, I hate to admit it. But, Billy sure as hell knew how to write a song. Teddy had some commentary. He said we should add a female vocalist. Instead of choosing me, he chose someone else.

KAREN: I could tell how much it hurt Aracely that Teddy didn't want her to be a lead vocalist, but there was nothing we could do. It was Teddy's call.

The band was there in the recording studio, impatiently waiting for the mystery girl to arrive. And when she did, everyone was mesmerized by her presence. She had this aura, this feeling about her. Not to mention her voice, she was incredibly talented. Her voice combined with Billy's, it was music to their ears.

ARACELY: As much as I hated Daisy Jones...I couldn't truly hate her. It wasn't her fault that Teddy put his faith in her. It wasn't her fault Teddy didn't believe in me. None of it was her fault. Yet a part of me always wanted to resent her.

DAISY: Aracely, oh sweet Aracely. I remember seeing the look in her eyes when she saw me, it was a mix of hatred but also somewhat jealousy. I wasn't sure why she didn't like me, but then I realized that it was because I took her spot. I knew of Aracely before even joining the band. How could you not? She was insanely talented. Yet here I was taking what should have been hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 427 46
everyone who ever loved me only left or hurt me so please don't do that same.
4.9K 232 28
she's been damaged, she's b...
144K 2.1K 75
Sometimes i feel so empty i think even my heart wants to stop beating.
209 1 14
I, I need a woman Not any woman But a woman who needs me too Let me tell you, baby I, I need a woman Not any woman But a woman who needs me too Hey...