๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ~ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law ร— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid ร— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#4

1.3K 50 70
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

Eustass and Law just heard him talk to a man, that made Luffy chuckle, enjoying the conversation.

The watch Luffy talks with someone, in such a sweet tone, like Luffy was annoyed but also enjoyed a lot by talking to the guy himself. Eustass was done with eating, he decided to go. "I'm going, this is fucking boring." He said, Luffy was done talking with someone on the phone.

"You don't need my permission to leave, you're free to leave my Mansion. I didn't say "Welcome" to you in the first place."

Eustass irked a lot. "Then you shouldn't have----" They saw Luffy suddenly called Law.

"I know this is crazy Torao! But can you help me find my clothes!? I need to find it and I need to leave! My brothers are getting worried!!"

Luffy said, it seems he was literally pleading for help, with a whine on his voice. Law ended up sighing, "Fine." he stood up. "Hey." Eustass looks down at Luffy, and Luffy looks up to him, he tilts his head.

"Do you want me to drive you home? I just texted one of my servants. The driver of mine is going to arrive soon." Eustass crosses his arms, Luffy's eyes genuinely sparkle. "Really!?! Okay!!!" Luffy didn't have to hesitate to agree, Law took Luffy's wrist.

Breaking their eye-contact with Eustass, "If you excuse us for a second, I'll help him find the outfit. Make sure you already went home, I can drive him back on my own." Law coldly said, Eustass was going to answer in such a displeasing answer but Luffy both bothered them.

"Can you guys stop!? I need to go!! Torao! I can just go with Jaggy!!! Just help me find my clothes!! My big brothers won't be so pleased to see me coming home late!!!"

Luffy said in such a pleading tone, and dragged Law along with him leading to the dressing room upstairs.

Eustass crosses his arms and clicks his tongue out of displeasing expression from his face.

'I guess I should wait then.'

In the dressing room. Luffy kept looking for it, he forgot to call Shachi, Penguin or Ikkaku. Law also looks from the drawers, he glances at Luffy who was looking, Luffy grabs a chair and steps on it. Up to the drawer since he can't fully reach it, due to his small height.

Law saw the robe lit up from his thighs, he quickly look away, for fucking a man and a woman at the same time, demon or human. He has no desire for such a "Human". It felt disgusting and it felt so horrible. Just thinking about that again makes Law sick.

"Found it!!~ Nishishishi!!~"

Luffy jumped from the chair, not knowing, Law was getting closer and closer. Law was facing Luffy's back, that nape that Law was looking at, his eyes were locked at Luffy's nape, the porcelain, white skin, smooth and soft nape.

"Torao! I found----"

Before Luffy could turn around, he bumped his face under Law's chest. "Wow! You're tall when you're close with me!!" Luffy said as he chuckles, Luffy notices he has a tattoo on his chest, and a "D.E.A.T.H" tattoo on his fingers, mostly on his arms. He stares at the tattoo on his chest.

"Your tattoos are so nice!! Where did you get these things!?"

Law was looking down at Luffy as he felt fingers touched his expose chest, lining the tattoo, with those fragile and delicate fingers. "Torao really has a great build of a body! I'm so jealous! I wish I.. had that.." Luffy's words faded when Law was just looking down at him. He felt a touch on the side of his neck and it slid up to his cheek. Luffy chuckles, "It tickles!! Idiot!!!" He laughed slightly, Law doesn't even exactly know why he was doing this.

He leaned closer to Luffy's neck, without Luffy noticing as his sharp teeth were going to take a bite, and his nails turned into demon claws, digging up to Luffy's skin, making Luffy shiver.

'This scent.. smells.. so fucking good..'

He was going to take a bite, of the delicious and delightful neck of his. And his claws dig up slightly to Luffy's neck, causing Luffy to feel the pain in his skin.

"That hurts!!"

Luffy ended up pushing Law away, and Luffy stepped back, Law's claws disappeared in an instant. Luffy didn't catch it. "What the hell is wrong with you!? Are your nails claws or something!!?" Luffy rubs the side of his neck. The robe slides down to Luffy's shoulder blades as he looks at Law. "Torao.. It hurts, why did you do that??" Luffy kept asking and Law remained quiet.

"I don't know either.. I was drunk.."

"Drunk? Then? Did you drink some alcohol?"

'No, I was drunk by his scent.. what the fuck is wrong with me?'

Then he saw Luffy walk towards him closer, "Torao? Are you alright?" very close, he was so small, just looking down at his, innocent, pure eyes of his, so pure. Even his plump, delightful, pinkish, lips that has no one ever touch before.

"Torao?"

Calling all over the nickname.

'Fuck.. I wonder.. I just wonder..'

Law was to do something he shouldn't do without Luffy's permission. And suddenly thought to himself.

'I wonder what you will look like.. in my bed?'

Then Law just realized what he was just thinking just now.

'What the fuck?.. This is fucking.... Disgusting..'

Law ended up pushing Luffy away, "Hey! What the hell is wrong with you!?" Luffy got quickly irritated confused, mad, curious and annoyed at the same time. Thinking, what did he do wrong in the first place anyway? He just asks for help to look for his goddamn clothes.

"Leave.."

Law said very coldly to him, the atmosphere was very cold and stiff. "Sheesh, is that all??" Luffy scratched the back of his head, "Anyway!! First of all, you're the one who needs to leave because I need to change now!! Nishishishi!!!~" Luffy chuckles delightfully and thanks Law for helping him.

'Right..' Law facepalm to himself, calling himself "Stupid" and thinking this was "Disgusting". After sleeping with someone so many times, demons, humans or others. This was the first time ever, something drove him that he never thought it would happen.

Law leaves the dressing room, as the door closes and locks behind him. He heard rustles inside the room and clothes can be heard.

Then the room of the door opened, Luffy was now wearing such huge outfits again. Luffy smiles at Law, "Jaggy is waiting for me so---" before he could finish the sentence and fully walk away, his wrist was and got pulled a little bit close.

'I don't know what the fuck.. am I even doing but, it doesn't seem to feel.. bad at all.' Law deeply thought, that wonderful gaze just looks at Luffy. Luffy shook his hand away, "Torao, what's wrong with you? The way you act is strange, weird.. and very.." Luffy just touches his chest and slightly pushes him away slowly.

"Torao's acting weird and.. funny."

Luffy finally walks away, leaving Law alone, he doesn't know why he acts so strange that way, Luffy feels somewhat weird and stupid at the same time.

He went downstairs and he saw Eustass was waiting, "What the heck took you so long? Let's go or I'll leave you behind." Eustass demanded as he walked away, Ikkaku opened the door for them. "Say.." Shachi whispers to Ikkaku, "Yeah?" she looked at him.

"Where's Bepo???"

Shachi and Ikkaku sweat a little, she just left him in the Demon World, the term of the "Underworld". Ikkaku facepalm, for being so stupid.

Meanwhile, Eustass and Luffy exited the Mansion as they saw the car, and also a driver. It was Killer. Eustass let Luffy in first and Luffy thanked him. Eustass went inside the car and as Killer started to drive away. Killer slightly glanced at Luffy, he was glad that he turned himself into a "Human".

"Your High-- I mean.. Kidd, that's quite.. well, new. Who is that new friend of yours?"

Killer fakely coughs as Luffy gets instantly amazed by Killer's mask. "WOAH!!! AMAZING MASK YOU HAVE THERE!!!" Luffy says his eyes sparkle so much. "I'm flattered, thank you for the compliment." Killer laughs as well as Luffy. Eustass rolled his eyes as he looked at Luffy.

"What took you so long back there?"

"Torao just talked to me for a little while. And Torao helped me to find my outfit!! Nishishishi!!~"

Eustass' fingers slightly twitch, it slightly clenches, it felt unpleasant and unusual, "Anyway, I'm surprised you have brothers, are two? Or 3??" Eustass changes the topic, he decides not to talk about Law. It will annoy him so much damn more.

"Two of them!! But Ace and Sabo are both overprotective even though I'm already grown up!!!"

Eustass and Killer's ear slightly twitch.

'ACE!? SABO!?!'

"What do you mean by that!? Ace!? Sabo!?!"

Luffy looks at Eustass, "They're my brothers, don't tell me.. you know them!? Have you met them before!? Are you guys friends!?!" Luffy sparkly asked, never would've that his two big brothers would be so much famous, it made him proud once more.

"Well.."

'This.. This is impossible! They have a little brother!? The Two Royal Devil Prince has a little brother!? Don't tell me Mugiwara is.. no, he's not a Demon, I currently check on him. He's a normal human, wait a second, does that mean they adopted a Human? Does.. Mugiwara knows? Or does he not!?' Dozens of questions keep popping on Eustass' head right now, as are his useless thoughts.

Even Killer is astonished, the two Devil Prince has a little brother? Questions filled their thoughts.

Portgas D. Ace and Sabo.

Two Princes called the most crazy demons called the title of the real "Demon Brothers" in the Demon World. Their not "King" yet but they are already capable of. They were not interested of being a King so threw the crown somewhere else and instead, they live in a Human world.

So many theories about them, Eustass and Killer keep thinking so deeply, they just never thought those two "Deadly" brothers is in this "World".

What's worse, they were connected to none other so called "Red" Hair, "Whitebeard" and also "Dragon". Now they think about it, they suddenly think about Luffy's last name. Last name.

"Hey, what's your last name? Mugiwara. I have forgot for quite a while."

"Monkey. Monkey D. Luffy. Why?? Is there something wrong??"

It cracksman Killer and Eustass, how can a "Demon King" have a "Human" son. A mere Human. Eustass and Killer starts to shake it off for now. Connect after connect in Family.

Eustass sigh, he was thinking too deep right now that he can't figure it out correctly. "Jaggy??" Luffy look at him, Eustass was going to answer until he noticed Luffy was too close looking at him, with such a confusing and curious look on his face. Rather, curious what was Eustass thinking.

Killer saw the situation and remained silent, not to bother them. Since Killer knows when it comes to this situation. However, what surprise Killer, his own King doesn't seem feel disgusted and annoyed as before. No matter how annoying Luffy can be.

In the car out of silence, Luffy seems to talk a lot about his Brothers and Eustass yawn, he was going bored, talking all about them, makes him somewhat sick, hearing there names all over again. Killer silently chuckles.

"Are you listening? Jaggy???"

Eustass rub his ears and nod his head, "Yeah, I am. I have ears moron." he simply said, as Luffy irked, "I'm not a moron!! You stupid Jaggy!!!" when Luffy said that, Killer sweats in bullets, in his entire Life, no one has ever called Eustass like that, since Eustass always been treated as a "King".

However, since Eustass is getting too sleepy, he couldn't start an argue anymore. Eustass look down at Luffy, Luffy give him a warm smile. "Oh! Right!! Excuse me! But you can just stop me here at the street!! I can just walk! My home will be a few blocks away!!~" Luffy said politely to Killer, "Alright." Killer didn't have to ask, or to worry. He just park the car on the side. Eustass look at him, leaving the car, until he grab Luffy's wrist.

Killer watch the scene, in the reflection of the front mirror. He hummed and quite interesting to watch. He never would've thought, the "Demon King" has an interest for someone. 'Is it my imagination? No, I never would've thought the Highness would highly like someone that much.' He silently chuckles again.

"Jaggy??"

Luffy tilt his head, "Do you need something???" Luffy kindly asked, and the hold on his wrist got tighter. It was like Law did earlier, Luffy felt bothered as he shook his wrist.

"You and Torao has been acting weird."

"What? What do you mean acting weird? Him? He's more fucking dumb and weird than me."

"What I mean is, Torao did the same earlier. I just don't know why."

Killer was astonished to hear some words coming from Luffy, the Demon King of Hearts has also desire? With Luffy? Killer smirked, this was so interesting.

"He's just a pervert."

"Pfft..."

Killer maintains his laughter, trying not to laugh it out. At the end, "AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Luffy hilariously laughs, "You and Torao really don't like each other!! Ahahaha!!!" Luffy laughed hilariously. "HE AND I ARE NOT FRIENDS!!!" Eustass said furiously, he would never, ever recommend Law as his friend.

"Did he touch you?"

That's when Luffy stops laughing, he doesn't get what Eustass asks so he just simply answers.

"Touch me?"

Luffy scratched the back of his head and nonchalantly answered again, more clearly this time.

"He did. Almost? He only grabbed my wrist. Like you did. It felt really weird so I didn't bother him much."

Eustass stiffened after hearing such words coming from Luffy, Killer noticed Eustass was not pleased. It seems Law was making a first "Move" just ahead of him. "Jaggy, I really need to go!" Luffy whines, "You may go." he simply said, Luffy smiles. "Thanks!! We can just talk next time!!" Luffy ran away.

Eustass closed the door, "Let's go." he said and didn't care about it for now. He let it slide.

•|•|•

Law was quiet in his room, he opened the portal for nothing. He deeply sigh, 'What the fuck should I.. why did I fucking..' he just couldn't guess what was wrong with him earlier.

•|•|•

On the Demon World.

"Why is the throne empty? Where's my son?"

Every knight was shivering by that cold aura, mostly Bepo. Other servants suddenly rush to the 1st ever, the "Demon King of Heart Kingdom". That his crown is given to his son and trusted it with all his "Heart".

"Y-Your Highness.. Didn't the Highness.. ask your permission to go to the Human world??"

"What? You said what?"

"E-EEK!!!"

They all hide to Bepo. "I-I'm sorry for your H-Highness!!!!" They all kneel and apologize. The Demon King of Hearts hummed for a moment. He snaps his fingers as tea appears in front of him, hot, tea and starts to sip some tea.

"Well, is my son going to have a vacation there?"

"I-I don't know.. I-I.."

"Bepo. I'll gradually send you to the Human world, to stay my son's side." As he started smoking and blew a smoke escaping from the 1st Demon King's lips. "Y-Yes!!!" Bepo immediately agree.

"I wonder how's my damn stubborn son is doing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 13.4K 46
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แดกสœส, แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด€แด„สœแด‡" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคแดฌ แดผโฟแต‰ แดพโฑแต‰แถœแต‰ หฃ แดนแตƒหกแต‰!แดฟแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ แถ แตƒโฟแถ โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟโœง.* [๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž] [๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž] ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ...
48.2K 1.4K 15
[NEKO CAT AU] COMPLETEDโ˜‘๏ธ They say Celestial Dragons are Gods, well only some of them. They're dirty, cold-hearted, perverts who have nothing better...
101K 3.7K 32
Law was supposed to become the third one to sit in that heart seat. But now, it was you. You were friends with law. Doflamingo took you in just a wee...
19.6K 630 7
Eustass Kidd, aka the king and alpha of One Piece island was having a problem. The place was fine, the people were happy, crime was down to a minimum...