Texting Jimin

By _amxnx_

Step into the tangled web of high school drama where Park Jimin, who was secretly known as Loverboy, runs an... More

1. First Text
2. Playboy
3. His Crush
4. The Desperate Need
5. Fine A$$
6. Embarrassed Hoe
7. Another Failure?
8. Group Chat
9. Two Fools
10. Piano Meet
11. When The Hotties Meet
12. Dug One's Own Grave
13. First Love
14. Surprise Bitch
15. Ex = Trouble
16. Dress Trial
17. Dress Trial Ver. 2
18. Bitchy Bitch
19. Rude Mf
20. WWH
21. Hope Right Here
22. Fight?
23. Jackpot
24. Handsome Asshole
25. Seducer
26.Weeknd
27. Magic Vodka
28. Drunken Phase
29. Fucked Up
30. Revealed
31. Cream Aesthetic Party
32. Heavenly
33. Yacht
34. Crying Hearts
35. Cure Of Sadness
36. Golden Chance
37. Angel Compliments
38. Friendly Advice
39. I Like You
40. Glow Up
41. Regret
42. Apologies
43. Incomplete Love
44. Angel
45. Date Plan
46. Window Crash
47. My Girl
48. I Want To Love Him
49. Little Broken Hearts
50. Beautiful Man
51. Hand In Hand
52. Friends?
53. Goddess
54. StuDIES
55. Doll
56. Mathematician
57. Mixed Signals
58. Little Devil
59. Loverboy
60. Red Roses
61. Mission Reconciliation
62. Jelly Jungkook
63. The Separation
64. Promises
65. Texting Jimin
66. Private Group Chat
67. Chim Chim
68. Heart Burst
69. D-day
71. Reunion (Bonus Chapter 1)
72. The Unexpected (Bonus Chapter 2)

70. Last Text

3.1K 123 94
By _amxnx_

"You're on the headlines." Namjoon asserts in his seat shutting his phone. "You have no idea how much of a positive response the locals and the fans are giving." He states each word with a smile.

Jin stands up proudly and claps, "GREAT,"

"No, but this feels like a big burden lifted off from our heads," Taehyung braids Lisa's hair as she leans against him nodding at his response. "Um, your hair smell so good." Taehyung hums shutting his eyes as Lisa turns red nuzzling into his arms.

Removing ice cream from Jimin's fridge Hobi squats down near the refrigerator, "Y/n is a hot topic everywhere, she got to be too careful with everything." He takes a spoonful of his ice cream, "Fame comes with a price."

"I will take care of that." Jimin pulls you closer on his lap as you rest your head on his shoulder making yourself comfortable. "I was well aware of this before."

Tilting your head at Jimin you see in his honey-brown eyes, confident, full of love and affection. He has changed a lot in these past few years, honestly.

"Love what you're seeing?" He asks with a tug of a smile on the corner of his lips as you glance down at his lips, "More than what you can imagine."

Giving you a quick peck on your lips, Jimin smiles and you redden turning around and coming across the faces of everyone witnessing the moment of you both with a cringe expression on their faces.

"Loverboy, indeed." Jungkook laughs, pulling on the straw of his milkshake and shaking his head.

Jimin simply shrugs, "proving my existence."

"You've got hotter, do you know that?" Rosè who was laying in Jungkook's lap points out and Jungkook chokes on his milkshake.

With all his teeth showing, Jimin burst into a big grin, "Thank you best friend."

"All my pleasure." As soon as those words leave through Rosè's lips Jungkook nudges his index finger on the tip of her nose, "You've got some pretty cool guts to praise another man right in front of your boyfriend."

Rosè blushes indefinitely, "I love watching you jealous."

He rolls his eyes, patting her head, "Get some sleep while you're getting a good cushion to rest on."

"This whole room is full of couples." Hobi licks off the ice cream from the silverware, stating with a bored declaration. "You should get rooms for yourself."

"You're just single as hell, to say that." Jungkook finishes his milkshake tossing it in the dustbin placed next to his couch.

Stretching his legs Hobi chuckles, "Mind you, I've got someone."

Everyone abruptly pays attention to Jhope leaving everything they were doing. "You're joking." Jimin narrows his eyes at Hobi trying to see if he was pulling out pranks or jokes but Hobi stares back dead at him without a single blink.

"I know who it is." Yoongi lifts the sleeping mask from his eyes, "It's been going on for whole two years." He watches a surprised Hobi with a look of 'You think you can hide everything from me?'

Interested, Hobi gets up to go to Yoongi laying on the long couch, "You knew?" He asks and Yoongi removes the eye mask stretching his arms and shoulders, resting his head on his arms and seeing him, "I know a lot more stuff but I'm not going to tell anyone, you chose what you want to say."

"Okay, okay, hold on, what the hell," Jin stands up, "You've been dating a girl for two years and none of us know about this?" He chuckles folding his arms, "You're one sneaky little guy, Hobi-ah."

"I think I know who is that person," Rosé gets up from Jungkook's lap, "And I totally understand why you would hide it for so long." Jungkook gets taken aback at Rosé's words, "You knew about this?" He sits straight adjusting his jeans and sitting properly.

Rosé glances at Jimin and then at Hobi, "I was doubtful at first but looking at how he postponed it till now makes me sure it was her."

"Who's the secret girl, Hobi..." You cross your legs and look at him with curious eyes, "Is she a pop star? Some millionaire's daughter? An ordinary cute girl you fell for inevitability like in the books? Or..." you think further but Yoongi completed the further statement, "Or his best friend's ex."

Loud gasps are heard as soon as the words of Yoongi are spoken in the room.

"That's a very nice way of saying that." Hobi's sarcasm fleet of Yoongi's chuckle.

Pushing off his way through everyone Jin grabs Hobi's arms shaking him as everyone around stands with their palm resting on their mouth with shock. "Is that who I think it is?" Jin slowly mumbles and Hobi smiles.

"HOLY SHI-" Taehyung curses and everyone screams as surprised as possible. Jungkook raises both of his hands above his head contemplating this whole scenario. Rosé sniffs out a knowing smile eyeing Hobi with wiggling eyebrows.

Namjoon immediately comes and hugs him, "I'm happy for you man." Tightening his arms around him, he pats his shoulder proudly, "Happy for her too."

"Yeah, thanks man," Hobi gets away from the hug, bobbing his head at Namjoon. His eyes fall deliberately on Jimin who sits with his face smiling.

The room flees with a fuzzy feeling, there's this happening that one of them is going to take her name. Everyone's eyes are just on them. Lips tight shut waiting for either of them to speak first and stop this lingering undefined tension in the air.

Jimin stands up dusting his pants, you see the eye contact between Hobi and Jimin and gulp. Why was this so intense suddenly?

Slowly taking steps towards Hobi, Jimin stands closer to him, raising his palms to cup Hobi's face. Hobi licks his lips and Jungkook jumps on the sofa with a squeal, "Plot twist, they're secretly dating." He murmurs and Namjoon hits his head right there making him shut up, "Shut up Kook."

He internally cries as Rosé pats his back in sympathy.

"I..." Hobi starts and Jimin shakes his head, "I'm not going to lie but Hyung," Jimin relaxes his hands down, "I'm terribly..." his big smile appears on his face as he flings his hands around Hobi in a big hug, "-happy that you're the one she fell for."

Hobi laughs and embraces him back, "Sorry for keeping it from you for so long."

"Hey," Jimin gets away from the hug, "Since when was I responsible to hear that? I'm not involved with her in any way but God you are so welcome to do that." Jimin smacks Hobi's shoulder with a grin still on his face, "Happy for you."

Hobi hums with his pretty smile and everyone hoots jumping on him, "Let's party-" Taehyung stomps his way to Hobi hovering his arms around him when an alarm suddenly rings stopping everyone.

You peek inside your bag to see your phone's reminder popping up right at the moment.

Jimin exchanges glances with you and you leave a nervous breath from your lips. "What's wrong?" Lisa standing next to you asks.

"Family meeting." You inform and her brows rise, "Both of ..." she points at you and Jimin, "... your family you mean?"

Your shoulders fall, "The time has come for me, have a good life ahea-" Jimin suspends his arm around your shoulders, "And I thought you were stronger than this." He looks directly into your eyes.

"Can we not go?" You request with puppy eyes hoping him to fall for that but he doesn't get affected, "It's time for you to stop running away."

"Awh c'mon." You pout and Jimin sighs, "Lily, hear me."

When he calls you Lily he's clearly explaining to you that you're taking a wrong decision right now and you need him, need to hear what he is saying and stop overthinking.

"Fine."

"Good girl."

Lisa stops the wide grin forming on her lips fanning herself watching the both of you. So much changed in five years. Immature teenagers turned into adults, got responsibilities hanging off their heads and have become so mature that it was hard to believe what they'd come to.

"Ah right. I forgot to ask this." Jungkook settles down near now awake Yoongi, "How did you and Rosé know about Hobi?"

He takes the attention of everyone present in the room. Taehyung stiffly nods after hearing Jungkook, "Right, I'm curious."

Raising his palms in the air Yoongi shares his part, "I've no idea how Rosé knows, I'm surprised she knows about this." He crosses his arms relaxed, "But how I got to know is pretty much easy..." his eyes smile with a teasing expression, "She was his secretary at first."

"No way." Almost every mouth utters as Hobi rubs the back of his neck embarrassed, "That sounds awkward but hey bud, she needed assistance from me."

Yoongi nods in understanding, "I know Hobi," he again smiles and Hobi flares smokes of embarrassment through his nostrils. "Let me say further on how I witnessed them-"

"OKAY, THAT'S IT." Hobi slaps Yoongi's mouth shut, "It was good till you kept quiet." And Yoongi laughs, like a loud laugh moving away from him and assuring him he won't say anything about them.

But as soon after, all eyes fall on Rosé for an explanation.

She grins, "So I once visited Hobi's boutique for some dress trials..." She lifts her index finger, "And my eye caught on a few gowns hanging off on mannequins. When I wanted to try them on, the lady in-charged said they were reserved for someone else." Rose strolls around Hobi who hears as attentively as the others. She stops in her tracks, "I was wondering who was that, so when I checked the name tag I saw a cursive JN written in italics."

She places her palm on Hobi's shoulder with a smirk covering her lips, "I was wondering who was it and now the topic is out, I was sure of who it was." She finishes off with a giggle as everyone scoffs out an amazed laugh.

"Damn though, he sure is romantic as hell." Namjoon grabs his arms, pissing him in his chest whereas Hobi gets tickles wanting to get off.

You check the time on your watch and realize it was getting late.

"Alright guys, gotta go." You point your finger at Hobi, "And you Hobi, I'm waiting for a party as soon as I come back." Jimin wears his shoes and replies getting agreed, "I'm in as well, don't forget."

Hobi beams while getting choked in Jin's strong arms "S-sure, good luck with the family dinner though."

You release a small laugh waving at everyone to leave along with Jimin to the dinner you didn't wish to go to. Although, you wanted to meet Jimin's parents.

When the news got out about Jimin confessing his love in a live concert, chaos began in Korea. The gossip spread around in a wink. Both of your parents witnessed it on the news and a call was made to meet up.

Your parents included too.

Until now, you avoided talking to your parents. You literally left the house without informing them, what more would you expect from them? Although your brother told you he managed, you had no idea what you were about to face. Your parents have been scary as hell since the start but since you moved out with them, and starting to spend half of your time with them, you were noticing how less they interrupted your life and started to consider the things you wanted.

But still, you doubted whether they would allow you to leave, so you left and now you were about to face them.

Jimin rests his palm on your fidgeting fingers, removing you from your thoughts, "It's gonna be okay, don't worry." He asks for an answer as you sigh giving him a subtle nod, "Let's see what comes ahead."

+++

"You are as beautiful as Jimin mentioned," Jimin's mom envelops you in her arms warmly, planting a kiss on your temple. "Thank you," You blush, next bowing at Jimin's dad.

Beauty ran in their genes. Jimin's mom is wearing a floral print dress reaching below her knees, her short straight hair caressing her neck, a pair of pearl earrings and elegant vibes. As for his dad, he was wearing a khaki buttoned-up shirt under a black coat. black pants below on sneaker shoes. His hair slicked back and his honey-brown eyes shining just like Jimin's.

He definitely got his eyes from his dad and elegance from his mom. They looked so sweet.

"Did you guys eat something before coming here?" Jimin's dad pulls out a chair for his wife to settle down as Jimin does the samefor you, "No, just simple snacks."

Jimin's dad nods, lifting a glass of water and drinking.

"Jimin told us about your parents, don't worry about anything. We're here if you want some help." Your tightened fist loosens the moment Jimin's mom reassures you with her words. Jimin gives her a whispering thank you and she smiles warmly whispering back 'Don't worry'

In a few moments, your parents arrive at the diner and surprisingly your mom has a smile on her face. Your dad and brother carrying out the same expressions on their faces.

"I'm sorry for being late." Your mom hugs Jimin's mom and your father meets Jimin's dad with a smile plastered on his face, greeting him.

Your eyes almost bulge out.

After the meet and greet, your mom gets seated beside you, looking at you with a genuine smile on her face. As for your dad, he sits beside Hyunjin.

"There's no need to apologize, we arrived here just a few minutes ago too." Jimin's father speaks with a polite voice and your father gives him an understanding nod.

Jimin digs for something under the table as everyone keenly watches him.

A bouquet comes out and your parents release a big smile, "I hope you like it." He hands it to your mom, "And ma'am did I tell you, you're looking very pretty tonight?" He buttercoats his words and your mom blushes, accepting the bouquet.

"Such a sweet boy you are Jimin." She smiles softly while glancing at your dad as he understands her gaze and removes a box of pen and cookies for Jimin's parents, "Here's something for you as well."

Jimin accepts it with a bow and his parents smile so wide that it made you feel proud about being the daughter of your parents.

Your brother hits his elbow calling for you as you bend towards him wanting to hear what he has to say.

"They were gonna buy a diamond necklace and a car for Jimin's parents, I had to butt in to stop them." He spills and your eyes widen, whispering back in his ears, "How did that happen and thank you, they wouldn't have accepted if it happened that way."

Hyunjin chuckles, "They're fans of Jimin after all, how couldn't they?"

And you get away from him, feeling amazed. This was something out of the ordinary but hey, Jimin's positive aura was really capable enough to make that happen.

After ordering the food, your mom initiates a conversation that makes you nervous. She clasps her fingers and smiles at Jimin, "Since the last time we met, you quite changed a lot." She says and Jimin stiffens in his seat, "Um, yeah you happen to see me on the day of the accident, I wasn't—"

"No." She cuts him off, taking everyone's attention on her, "Long before that, when you guys got caught for entering the school premises at night."

Jimin's parents jerk their heads at Jimin as he sits surprised, "Oh—" he meets your eyes and then your mom's, "You're right."

"You did that?" Jimin's dad asks Jimin as he flushes at the memory, "Teenage thrill, you know." He laughs half stuttering half crying.

Your dad chuckles, "Back then he was a great nuisance but now the way he's improved..." he meets your eyes, "—For my daughter. It's impeccable."

You were about to cry.

"You're lucky to have such a great son." Your father speaks in his authoritative voice, "None was capable enough to bring you all back together if not for him." Those genuine words, oh god.

How could you forget that your dad has built his empire all by himself, he has known how hard it is to build it up through blood sweat and tears. You were seeing the respect springing through your dad's eyes. It was genuine and completely unexpected.

"You're a great boy, Jimin." Your father respectfully forwards his hand at him for a handshake and Jimin gets up from his seat, flustered and bowing at him before shaking his hand too.

Jimin's mom removes a napkin from her bag and sniffs her tears out, "C'mom Mr Choi, your daughter also played a big part in that." She gives you a warm smile reaching for your hand and squeezing it, "Thank you for being there for him." She says with tears glossing in her eyes and you bow at her too, before looking at Jimin and seeing how proud, how happy and how good he was feeling right now.

"Okay, let's stop getting emotional, we got to eat some food too, you can continue it later too." Hyunjin jokes and everyone laughs as the waitress comes and serves the hot dishes on the table.

Maybe this was the happiest time you had with your family. It took five years, a lot of hard work and dedication to make it happen. It wasn't something that happened out of the ordinary.

If you wouldn't get independent, if Jimin couldn't become a K-pop star, if you two hadn't met, none of this had the possibility to occur. You were happy with how it came out to be. Especially thankful for Jimin, for coming into your life.

Jimin cuts the steak for you and hands over you your plate, pointing at your phone. Curious, you look down at your phone to see a message from him.

Jimin: In 10 minutes, we will be outta here.
Got you a surprise. Finish eating
as soon as possible.

You: In between the
dinner YOU MEAN?

Jimin: I'm still a nuisance, Lily.

You bite your lip and meet his intrusive gaze. He tilts his head and raises his chin, murmuring, "Finish that and we're done with this."

You immediately get to typing.

You: Do not look at me with
that gaze, I might want to leave
right now and run w you.

You see him constraining his smile, his honey-brown eyes glistening with excitement.

Jimin: Do that, I wanna see it.

He was challenging you? Damn.

Shutting your phone. You get up from your chair and everyone pauses eating, watching you. Jimin's gaze being the most distracting one. His eyes asking you, what excuse you're using to get out you and him.

He actually turned from a nuisance to a literal menace. Well, no complaints, it was the sexiest thing that ever happened until now.

Y/n, focus.

"I just got a notification from Lisa!" You say, collecting your stuff from the table, "She fell over stairs and knocked herself out, gotta help her out."

Both of your parents panic and Hyunjin stares at you with furrowed brows and a confused expression.

Jimin was about to laugh out loud.

"Jimin should drive." You throw the car keys in his hands as he gets up from his seat, catching it in his palms.

Both of your parents get worried, "Sure, make sure she visits the hospital."

Control your laughter, god.

Jimin immediately follows you out as both of your parents see you running out. Jimin's dad pauses in between, "Wait.." he says, "If she was knocked out how did she text her that?"

Your parents and Jimin's mom stares at Mr Park with suspicion, "Right?"

Hyunjin clears his throat, "I'm sure it's Taehyung, who told that." He clears and everyone nods realizing it is right, "Yeah," they take the excuse and continue eating whereas Hyunjin sighs peeking through the window and witnessing both of you laughing as Jimin picks you up and throws you inside his car getting next after you.

He shakes his head, focusing back on eating.

Whereas, in the car, Jimin laughs out so loud driving that you were scared he would knock you out with an accident at this point.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" You remove your heels and fold your legs, calming your laughter down as he wipes his tears of laughter agreeing, "Y-you, God." He throws his head back, "You literally made the funniest excuse I could imagine." He breathes hard, focusing back on the road,

"Anyone would make it that was a lie."

Your smile wears off your face. "Wait, what?"

He nods, holding his stomach, "How did she text you with a knockout blow on her head like that?"

Your lips part and he laughs further that you didn't even realize it till now. "Oh... right." You scratch your neck, embarrassed and giggling.

"This was a fun night." He runs fingers through his hair, lowering down the windows of his car and smiling as you rest your head on the headrest of his car, looking at him and sighing, "And you prepared a surprise for me, huh?"

His smile widens, "We're almost there."

"Umm..." you look at the front, "I wonder what it is."

Jimin shrugs, not giving you an answer but as soon as the destination arrives you couldn't help but gasp in disbelief and surprise.

"Are you serious?" You find yourself saying the same words, you told yourself few years ago in the same place and time.

Jimin removes his tuxedo coat and wraps it around your waist, "let's do this again, together."

You feel so nostalgic.

"We're not even students anymore." You giggle watching your school gates in awe. Jimin bends on his knees, raising his palm for you to hold, "Get on me already."

You laugh and follow his words as he lifts you with ease, flipping you off to the other side and coming right behind you.

"Ready?" He dusts his hands on his pants.

You nod stiffly and entangle your fingers with his, "Yes."

Looking more beautiful than ever tonight, your captivating eyes glimmer with moonlight as you look ahead with an adorable smile on your face wearing the prettiest cream dress ever.

Jimin lifts your palm to his lips, making you look at him and kissing your hands in his, "I love you, Y/n." He peers at you with the eyes of intense love.

His hair was disarrayed, and his eyes smiling like as of the moon shining right in front of you. "I love you, too." You bring his hands up to your lips, clasping both of them together and murmuring those words again on his hands before looking at him and finding him standing there with such a look on his face.

That screamed 'what did I do to deserve you'

Stepping closer to him, you bring your palms and cup his jaw. "I am lucky to have you as my lover, loverboy." The genuine words flow through your heart and Jimin breathes heavily not being able to stand still.

His knees weakening to fall for you right there.

Stroking his hair falling on his eyes you close the distance between yourself, tilting your head and locking your lips with his soft ones. His chest heavies and you place your palm there hearing how fast it was pacing for you.

Still not used to your touch.

Grasping your waist, Jimin pulls out from the kiss and heavily breaths with the widest smile on his face before going back to kissing you again but more passionately this time.

You giggle in between the kiss as he smiles kissing you till he loses his breath.

Right where the love story of both you began.

"Shall we go then?" He pulls away and stares ahead towards the gates of your school, his cheeks flushed pink, "Let's get going further already."

You laugh and nod, clasping his hands and running along with him forward.

As he was about to leave, one last time, he looks back at everyone reading this book,

"Thanks for staying with us till the end." He thanks, saying his final and turns around to you and smiles with you while you laugh trying to look behind, asking him, "Who were you talking to?"

"People who ship us."

"Huh?"

"You're y/n. You're not supposed to know that." He grabs your hand tight and leads you inside the school, "No questions now, let's just go."

You smile, "I could go anywhere with you."

Jimin feels his heart rate falling, he holds his chest tightly and groans with a big smile on his face, "I could die right here. Please be careful."

And as you were about to respond you feel your feet lifted in the air, realizing he lifted you. "Always making me crazy looking all cute."

Shyly hiding behind his arms you shake your arms, as he laughs and finally enters the game room shutting the doors behind,

Calling it a happy ending.

A happy ending in the Loverboy and Lily's touch. Going back to reminiscing the day where both of you realized your feelings for each other. Understood each other like no one ever could and becoming one step closer to being a forever love.

Starting a new journey together and happily ending the story of Loverboy and Lily.

*****

THE END

P.s here's a little edit of Texting Jimin I made as an anniversary present for completing 2 years and and and finally completing it <3 🥹

<><><><>

A/N

Ahhhhh okay, that was one dramatic end wasn't it? Sksksjs

8th June. 2023. I am finally ending this journey of Lily and Loverboy. It was great seeing everyone enjoying themselves and making me feel so lovedddd.

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance and staying till the end ❤️

Started writing this two years ago, can you guys believe it? Published it a year ago on June first and now ending it on June eighth a year later. It took literally three years to finish 70 chapters.

A very worthwhile work of fiction I put all of my energy and effort into. Will miss the protagonist and the characters that were on the protagonist's side.

I'm still learning, so, if you found any grammatical mistakes, I apologize for the inconvenience. Will try to do my best next time.

Ah, about next time...

There's some good news 👀

Very soon, I will be publishing a new book called
"Gmailing You"

Which is a Jeon Jungkook's fan fiction and trust me when I say you are going to get addicted. Get your pillows ready to scream and bawl your eyes out.

The most heart-fluttering story is waiting ahead for you to read.

Until then, take care and have some good rest.

Love you from all the parts of my heartue <3

See you soon

❤️

AMXNX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 3.1K 7
Basically, Danny keeps running into the Justice League and doesn't realize it- and after he helps out three of them, the League becomes intrigued... ...
634K 16.5K 53
She was different, he was different. She was the perfect girl, he was the perfect boy. There was just one big difference; She lived in the past, and...
66.3K 523 17
You are a duelist from Heartland city (Xyz Dimension).You are friend with Shay Obsidian,his sister Lulu and Yuto.One day Academia attacked your home...
157K 5.8K 39
Water, fear, drowning. Young Yoshie used to have a happy life and absolutely love water until her parents died, leaving her with her sadistic cruel b...