Texting Jimin

By _amxnx_

Step into the tangled web of high school drama where Park Jimin, who was secretly known as Loverboy, runs an... More

1. First Text
2. Playboy
3. His Crush
4. The Desperate Need
5. Fine A$$
6. Embarrassed Hoe
7. Another Failure?
8. Group Chat
9. Two Fools
10. Piano Meet
11. When The Hotties Meet
12. Dug One's Own Grave
13. First Love
14. Surprise Bitch
15. Ex = Trouble
16. Dress Trial
17. Dress Trial Ver. 2
18. Bitchy Bitch
19. Rude Mf
20. WWH
21. Hope Right Here
22. Fight?
23. Jackpot
24. Handsome Asshole
25. Seducer
26.Weeknd
27. Magic Vodka
28. Drunken Phase
29. Fucked Up
30. Revealed
31. Cream Aesthetic Party
32. Heavenly
33. Yacht
34. Crying Hearts
35. Cure Of Sadness
36. Golden Chance
37. Angel Compliments
38. Friendly Advice
39. I Like You
40. Glow Up
41. Regret
42. Apologies
43. Incomplete Love
44. Angel
45. Date Plan
46. Window Crash
47. My Girl
48. I Want To Love Him
49. Little Broken Hearts
50. Beautiful Man
51. Hand In Hand
52. Friends?
53. Goddess
54. StuDIES
55. Doll
56. Mathematician
57. Mixed Signals
58. Little Devil
59. Loverboy
60. Red Roses
61. Mission Reconciliation
62. Jelly Jungkook
63. The Separation
64. Promises
65. Texting Jimin
66. Private Group Chat
68. Heart Burst
69. D-day
70. Last Text
71. Reunion (Bonus Chapter 1)
72. The Unexpected (Bonus Chapter 2)

67. Chim Chim

1.7K 102 13
By _amxnx_

_

Clutching onto your handbag you re-adjust your glasses before getting out of the terminal area.

The sun was bright unlike any day, the fresh air of Korea hitting your nose and refreshing your insides. It was quite nosy today. You met a lot of foreign girls coming over for Jimin's concert tonight.

It was hard to count them. It was chaos.

You take a deep breath and close your eyes. You were here, breathing the same air as him, Park Jimin. Everything around you silenced as your thoughts get occupied by him. It was finally happening.

Slowly opening your eyes you see to your front only to get startled in surprise. There was a Jimin's cut-out piece staring at you. It almost had you have a heart attack. For a second you really thought he was here.

The girl holding the cut-out blinks at you and the piece, with a blush on her face. "E-excuse me?" She speaks up hesitantly as you stare at her with wide eyes, "Yes?"

Socializing was still not your thing but God you learnt how to handle situations after all these past years.

"Are you a chim-chim?"

Apparently, the fangirls of Jimin were called chim-chims. It wasn't an official name just what his fans liked to refer to as.

But right now what were you to say?

You just give a little shrug with a smile on your face as she beams crystals through her eyes. "Have you come to his concert too?" She asks with curiosity pouring out of those eyes.

You simply nod and the girl blushes.

"He's going to release a new song tonight, are you excited about it?" She asks nibbling with her fingers, "There are rumours that he's written that new song for the girl he fell in love with."

"Wh-what?" Your heart almost busts.

She slowly nods, "For a girl, he loved for a very long time."

"How do you know about this?" You hesitantly question her as she bites down on her lips, "There are a lot of theories and assumptions based on the trailer and stuff."

Simply looking at her hand holding the Jimin's cut out you question her, "What if he has someone he loves? What would you do?"

Hugging the cut out, she pouts, "N-nothing, I'd rather be happy," she meets your eyes, "he has every right to fall in love with a person, who are we to judge him anyways?" She tucks her hair behind her ear talking low this time, "We ourselves will get married someday, so why can't he?"

Warmth takes place in your heart.

"I mean..." she smiles sadly, "Of course we love him and he loves us. He is every day grateful for us, always thanking us because he thinks he is here because we recognised his hard work and his genuineness towards music."

She almost tears up, "But deep down we know he is doing it all alone, and it wouldn't hurt us if we get to know that there is someone who is emotionally and mentally supporting him which we can't."

You smile genuinely as she keeps on adding, "It's not like his love for us will decrease if he finds love for himself, he will love us the way we want him to love us. We are best friends and we'll be his biggest supporters if he reveals about the person he loves some day or the other."

"How old are you?" You rest your palm on her head as she flushes at your touch, "huh?"

Reaching for her hands you clasp them softly in your hands, "You're really mature for your age, I'm grateful that he has such positive fans, just like him. Thank you for being so understanding."

You almost teared up too, but the girl just blinks not understanding anything. "U-uhm, I'm just seventeen, thank you for the compliment I guess but wait- why are you crying?"

Wiping your tears with the handkerchief you sniffle a smile, "N-nothing, It's just good to be back in Korea."

She gives you a half-hearted smile.

"Uhm, anyways I'll see you in concert if we see each other by chance." You shake hands with her and she stiffly nods, "Sure, it was good meeting you."

Within a few minutes, you see her leaving with her friends.

Jimin knew how to spread his positive aura and you just felt happier knowing that he was having such supporting fans. Even if the news of you both got out there wouldn't be much chaos.

She wiped half of your worries.The new start was wonderful. Relief spread through your system.

You dig into your pocket for your phone when suddenly a pair of hands cover your eyes.

Panic spread in you but the familiar scent of that certain someone had you calm down. A very big smile appears on your lips as the person behind you controls their laughter.

"If it's not my 1 on 1." You start and he smiles, "Kim Taehyung."

He lets go of his hands, and almost immediately you spin to hug him. He stumbles back by your force but laughs out aloud hugging you tighter, "If it's not my bestie."

You squeal, "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

Taehyung's laughter dies down as he pulls you closer, "I missed you too."

Tears sprung in your eyes as he chuckles letting go of your hug, "stop crying, wtf."

You chortle, "Yeah shit, sorry."

"It's fin-"

"MOVE!" Taehyung gets pushed aside as Lisa suddenly sprung up on you, making you fall on the floor with a thud with her over you.

You wince in hurt while laughing out loud as Lisa cries with laughter too, "Finally, you're here."

"Hey," Hobi bends down on his feet waving you a hi as you wave back at him, still getting pissed in Lisa's arms. Hobi gives you a hand to get up and Lisa moves aside suppressing her tears.

As soon as you stand properly, Hobi hugs you, swinging you sideways and being happy about you coming back, "I'm so happy." He chimes with happiness as you respond with a tighter hug, "Same, Hobi, same."

After he lets you go, you turn to take your belongings only to see Jungkook carrying your luggage, "Hello gorgeous." He greets, as you giggle at his words, "Hello there, Jungkook."

He gives you a salute with a grin, carrying the luggage along with him. Rosé appears from aside to meet you too.

"It's so good to see you." She kisses your cheeks, smiling brightly at you as you do the same, "You too."

"You just keep being pretty don't you?" You immediately turn to your left to see Jin standing with open arms. There was him, your brotherly figure.

Not wasting any second you envelop yourself in his arms, "No, you're prettier!" You muffle in his chest whereas Jin caresses your hair chuckling, "There there little girl."

You nod and feel yourself cry until you feel a tap on your shoulder. Getting away you see Somi standing with a smile on her face, "Welcome back."

"Thank you." You thank her watching Yoongi appearing too, "If it's not miss lovergirl." He teases making you scrunch up your nose, "Yoongi, it was long long ago." You punch his arm as he laughs amused, "Still, you're the same for me."

Scoffing out a chuckle you smile at him, "Yeah yeah whatever."

"Okay okay, my turn." Namjoon pats your head, "Hi, Y/n." He welcomes you with his dimples, "Those dimples I swear." You poke them and he blinks in surprise, "makes you look adorable." You giggle as his lips widen to a grin, his dimples becoming evident, "Suits you best tho."

Becoming shy you thank him as he pats your head again.

"If it's done, we should go." Taehyung checks the time on his watch, "You gotta take some rest, eat some nice food, prepare yourself for the concert and then surprise Jimin."

Tingles happen in your stomach, "Yeah, right."

"We're going to the penthouse." Jin says, swinging his car keys on his finger, "Food's on me, so you better wash yourself as soon as you land."

You stiffen in your place, "Yes sir."

He laughs, everyone follows him and finally head towards the parking lot to take you home.

+++

You jump on the soft mattress after filling up your stomach.

A tiring sigh leaves your lips as you close your eyes. This was your life. The best one. Who could've thought in five years you could be a model, Jimin could become a kpop sensation, J- hope would create the world's greatest fashion brand, Jin becomes a certified makeup artist, Namjoon be this year's top entrepreneur, Yoongi a producer, Taehyung running exquisite restaurant business with Lisa's family, Rose and Jungkook making music together although they will be inheriting their family's business in near future, Somi becoming an influencer.

All of you came a long way.

There were times when everyone used to hang out together, go on trips together, host parties and cause nuisance everywhere. You still remember how you and Jimin trespassed closed school gates at midnight for a date night.

How much fun everyone had at Jungkook's welcome party and how you got drunk for Jimin to take you home. The way Hobi and the others made friends with you, taking you to their world.

Making you feel at the top of your world.

Those were the times.

Now, everyone's completely busy with work but they still came to pick you up, meet you and re-live all those moments from back then. It was hard to live far away from everyone for five years after getting so close.

Only Jimin would know how you'd felt. He lived five years away from his family and now five years away from you. He really had patience like no one else.

But the thing was he trusted that you both could work out the long distance and you did. He was a well-known celebrity who can't be rumoured to have a relationship with a girl but you were here waiting for the bomb to blast.

Most of the part as to why both of you didn't get caught was because you never met in this period, but now that you were here you didn't know what what could happen.

Jimin told, he invested in several companies and even if he gets kicked out of the K-pop community he'd still have a secure future for both of you.

He was willing to risk it all if it meant staying with you.

Not even a single bit of his love for you decreased, either he was more eager than before to meet you, see you, talk to you, text you and facetime you.

His day would not start without talking to you in the morning.

His beautiful morning face, hoarse voice and wide smile while face timing you on his bed was something you looked upon each day.

Yet today you did not contact him. Didn't lift his call. Didn't even text him in the morning. Although there are days when you get busy and can't contact him but you do inform him in advance.

But of course, these three days were gonna be different. He was gonna perform in front of thousands of people and he needed a boost of confidence from you. You were his strength and he was yours.

So, you came here in person to support him. He sure must have been worried about you not texting and you didn't want to torture him any longer.

You couldn't wait to see him. To hug him, to kiss him and to stay with him.

Park Jimin was gonna receive the biggest surprise of his lifetime and you couldn't wait to surprise him.

+++

Jimin: babe

Morning?

Where are you?

Jimin: Are you busy?

Jimin: Aaa please wish me luck

I miss you

C'mon text me

Jimin: Okay you did not tell
me you were going
to be busy today

Are you okay?

You still sleeping?

I want a kiss

Give me and go

Y/n

Jimin: It's 2 pm

You at work?

God

Fine nvm

Jimin: ...

I'm heading for practice

Text me

Asap

I fucking miss you

G bye

You: Oh hey

Jimin: NOW YOU REPLY ME

You: I just got up sorry

Jimin: You didn't sleep
well yestrday?

You: Yeah

Jimin: I'll sue those
ppl who's making u
work so hard

You: Awww cutie

Jimin: 😳 cutie?

You: Yes, my cutie

Jimin: 😳😳 what's up?

You: I miss youu

Jimin: SAME SAME 😭😭

You: Hug you, kiss you and
love you

Jimin:

You: I want you

Jimin: Are you drunk?

You: No I'm not 😭

Jimin: then?

You: baby

Jimin: Is this Y/n?

You: Any doubt?

Jimin: WOW WOWW
HOLD THR FUCK ON

You: 👀

Jimin: YOU'RE WORKING OUT?
YOU LOOK SO FIT

You: Babe only for you

Jimin: ME RN

You: 😭😭😭

Jimin: I'm gonna take a flight and come over to you tomorrow I DON'T CARE

You: What about your
schedules ?👉👈

Jimin: Fuck em all

You: SHUT UP😭😭

Jimin: I wanna meet you 😠

You: Yeah open the
fucking door

Jimin: Of what?

You: Park Jimin.
Open the door of your room.

Jimin: Huh? What?

You: Open it

Jimin:

♡♡♡

Amxnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.8K 39
Water, fear, drowning. Young Yoshie used to have a happy life and absolutely love water until her parents died, leaving her with her sadistic cruel b...
164K 5.1K 46
"I don't know if it is love I am looking for, or just a place that feels like home." - High School AU.
634K 16.5K 53
She was different, he was different. She was the perfect girl, he was the perfect boy. There was just one big difference; She lived in the past, and...
66.3K 523 17
You are a duelist from Heartland city (Xyz Dimension).You are friend with Shay Obsidian,his sister Lulu and Yuto.One day Academia attacked your home...