𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓

By Khushireader

𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘱. 𝘛𝘩�... More

° • ☆ I N T R O D U C T I O N ☆ • °
° • ☆ Arora & Raisinghaniya Family ☆ • °
° • ☆ Mehra Family ☆ • °
° • ☆ Kohli Family ☆ • °
° • ☆ Khanna Family ☆ • °
P L A Y L I S T
° • ☆ O N E ☆ • °
° • ☆ T W O ☆ • °
° • ☆ T H R E E ☆ • °
° • ☆ F O U R ☆ • °
° • ☆ F I V E ☆ • °
° • ☆ S I X ☆ • °
° • ☆ S E V E N ☆ • °
Pranbir or not
° • ☆ E I G H T ☆ • °
° • ☆ N I N E ☆ • °
° • ☆ T E N ☆ • °
° • ☆ E L E V E N ☆ • °
Character Sketch - 2
° • ☆ 12 ☆ • °
° • ☆ R E U N I O N ☆ • °
° • ☆ 15 ☆ • °
° • ☆ 16 ☆ • °
° • ☆ 17 ☆ • °
° • ☆ 18 ☆ • °
° • ☆ 19 ☆ • °

° • ☆ T R U S T ☆ • °

663 51 12
By Khushireader

Hello friends,

This is the next part..

This chapter and many dialogues are given by RameshParab

° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • °

Ranbir's Pov,

Ranbir was driving to Khanna mansion - that's the only place where Prachi could be right now.. - whiles all the memories of past few minutes are playing in his mind.. He wasn't much surprised by Rhea and her Buji but what his own family did with his wife has left him heartbroken.. He was surprised by how easily they accepted Rhea, and on their instance called his and Prachi back even if it was for their own benefit but still they did and now threw his wife Prachi and their own son Sid for Rhea..

Its funny, isn't it.. They refused to accept him and Prachi when they both married.. He do understand the circumstances weren't that favorable but two years is enough to at least try to understand. Its unfair.. He feels getting surrounded by jealousy and anger. Had this though never occurred to them even for once that they might be right..

He chuckles sadly..

He is honestly scared.. How will he face Prachi.. What will he answer to her grandmother and her aunts.. What will he say to Aryan and Sunny.. Will they understand him..

He reached the Khanna Mansion after sometime. He looked at the front gates and sighs nervously..

Ranbir's Pov ends..

At Kohli Mansion,

At Kohli mansion, everyone is stunned by who how Ranbir behaved with them.. They thought Ranbir will support them but he loves Prachi a lot.. He knows how she has supported them and in those two years..

"How can Ranbir still support that Prachi? I can't believe it.." Aliya says angrily..

"You are right Aliya.. God knows what black magic Prachi has done on Ranbir.." Tanu says..

"Buji" Rhea says signally to Abhi..

Abhi is silent and lost.. His past is revolving in his head.. His face is filled with pain.. He has truly failed his duties towards Pragya, the woman whom he lost but couldn't trust and supports.., the same woman who has helped him time and again.. She has proved her love to him multiple times and always stood by his side through thick and thin no matter how worse the situation has been and in that she has never cared about her happiness.. She has always kept him above herself.. She has risked her happiness, her self respect even her life for him him.. She fulfilled all her responsibilities but he couldn't..

After Ranbir leaves Kohli Mansion, Abhi is devastated.. No matter how angry he is with Prachi and Ranbir, he cannot deny Ranbir's accusations neither can he defend himself about how he has behaved with Pragya.. Everything Ranbir has said is revoling around his head..

He finally couldn't take anymore and falls down on his knees..

Everyone gets shocked seeing Abhi's state..

Everyone rushed to him and tried to calm him down..

"Abhi please don't take Ranbir's words to your heart.. He said all that in anger.." Grandmother says..

"Yes Abhi.. please don't feel upset.. Ranbir will regret what he said later.." Pallavi says..

"What he said is true.." Abhi says in a heart broken voice... leaving everyone shocked..

Then Abhi tells them everything..

He did not go into much detail but told them most of the necessary things..

"Ranbir and Prachi loved each other and trusted each other. But I never did that with Pragya. Pragya always kept her vows, her promises to him. She always loved me, never questioned my love for her, always trusted him. But, I did not." Abhi says..

At Khanna mansion,

Ranbir enters inside Khanna mansion and call out for Prachi...

"PRACHI"

Prachi listening her name from Ranbir's mouth is overwhelmed by happiness, though their was some fear in her but leaving all those emotions behind she runs to him..

She reaches down to find find him, his eyes and cheeks covered with tears and his mouth still have a smile on his face...

They both shared an emotional eyelock filled with love and care then Prachi runs to him and hugs him tightly.. Ranbir hugs her tightly..

"Prachi, I was so worried about you .. I'm so sorry..."

Prachi breaks the hug..

"Ranbir so you know---" Prachi asks

Ranbir nods his head "Yeah.. I have met everyone.. I know what has happened and I know you are innocent.. But Prachi what has happened there while I was gone? How come all this happened?" He asked..

Prachi becomes emotional.. Tears started flowing from her eyes..

"Ranbir I really don't know how all this happened.. I was gone out of my room then suddenly everything started to blackout and I fainted then I got up next morning and I don't know how I was in Sid's room.." Prachi started crying heavily and continued to tell him everything.. Ranbir rubs her head stating that he is with her..

"Then everyone throw me out without listening anything.. Trust me Ranbir I have never betrayed you... I can never think about another man except you even in my dreams.. I only love you Ranbir.. I only love you.." Prachi says crying..

Rangir hugs her while she cries in his arms.. "I know.. I know you are innocent.. I love you too Prachi.. Stupid girl I told you to stay here while I was gone for meeting.. Why did you go back there.."

"I'm sorry Ranbir.. I didn't all this will happen.." Prachi says..

"Obviously you are a chikchiki.. You can only fight with me.. Stupid girl.."

Ranbir breaks the hug "Tell me one thing did you feel sick when you were in our room.."

"No Ranbir.. I was totally fine.." Prachi says..

"Then have you drink something after going out of the room.." Ranbir asked..

"Yeah, I have drink water.."

"Then there must be something inside it.. All this is planned by Rhea and her buji.."

"But why will they both do it?" Prachi asked confused..

Ranbir sighs looking at her..

Someone hits her playfully from behind..

Prachi turns to find Sahana..

"How can you be so innocent and so stupid at the same time.. Isn't it obvious.. Don't you remember what all they have done to get Ranbir married to Rhea.. This just proves she is still obsessed.." Sahana says.. Ranbir smiles..

"Sahana is right.." Aryan says..

"Yeah you know Aliya aunty called mom in the morning and informed about Prachi.. So she went to Kohli mansion and brought Prachi back here.." Sunny says..

"Anyway thanks Ranbir for trusting Prachi and standing up for her.. Dasi called after you came here and told everything how you stood up for Prachi.. Thanks.." SUnny says..

"Don't say that bhai.. Its my duty as her husband.. In fact thank you for still accepting me and I'm really sorry for everything that happened.." Ranbir says truthfully..

"Don't say that Ranbir.. It wasn't your fault.." Sunny says..

"Ranbir"

Ranbir's eyes widened hearing the voice..

"Pragya Aunty.." Ranbir says..

Everyone steps away from the view and Ranbir can see Pragya standing in front of him..

He was both shocked and happy.. He goes to her and takes her blessings..

"Hello Aunty.." Ranbir says.. Pragya stopped him..

"Not aunty .. I'm your mother in law.. Just like Prachi I'm your mom too.. You should call me mom.."

Ranbir nods "Okay mom.. Its go great to see you.. How are you?"

"I'm fine Ranbir.. How are you?" Pragya asks..

"I'm good too mom.." Ranbir replies..

Everyone worries if Ranbir tell Pragya the truth.. They all goes to them..

"How was your meeting in Dehradun?"

Ranbir looks at everyone's worried faces.. He understood that Pragya doesn't know anything..

He lied to Pragya "it went well"

Pragya furrowed her brows..

"Ranbir I know you are lying.. There is no need to lie.. Tell me the truth.."

She gave him her swear..

Ranbir told her everything..

Pragya looks at Prachi and Shahana. She asked Prachi and Shahana to tell her everything..

"Prachi and Sahana tell me the truth.. Right now.. Tell me everything that happened after I left.." Pragya demanded..

Then they told Pragya everything after Pragya's disappearance till now.

Pragya was shocked listening everything..

She scolds Prachi for her foolishness towards Mehra and too mahan behavior, vows to take revenge.. She is worried as well for Prachi's PTSD..

"Prachi how can you be such a fool.. How can you go back to that house after knowing Aliya, Tanu and Rhea are staying there.. And even after all this you all decided to hide everything from me.."

"Maa wo--" Prachi started but Pragya interrupted her..

"Stop it Prachi.. Why you have done all this? Just because you are innocent you think everyone is like you..But that is not the truth.. You cannot be so selfless.. Being selfish is not wrong Prachi.. You cannot be so mahan in this selfish world.." Pragya scolded Prachi..

Prachi was crying.. Pragya looks at her emotionally and hugs her.. She brealks the hug after sometime and looks at everyone..

Then she will give all of them her swear to come with her to her Villa..

So, they left with no option to agree..

And after that they all will pack their luggage and will leave for The villa...

° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • °

That's it..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Finally this part is completed..

Sorry for delay..

No proof read.

How is this part?

Please share your views..

I've tried to make Ranbir a strong character and Abhi guilty.. Since Aliya and Tanu are not staying with them he would incluenced by his grandmother more..

Do vote and comment.. It took a very long time to complete it..

Now I'll try to update two parts in a week.. Not sure if I would be able to do it..

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 4K 46
🌋 COMPLETETED STORY🌋 ______________________ Vansh : You deserve this pain Riddhima. It is your punishment for your Betrayal. ...
62.2K 3.2K 35
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
206K 10.9K 71
It's based on their separation track when Ranbir thought Prachi betrayed him with Sid. Ranbir said very hurtful things to Prachi and didn't let her e...
9.3K 437 15
Prachi who was always neglected, treated horribly by her own sister, betrayed by her love, accused and what not... What happens when Prachi comes bac...