๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...

By ashthebiggest

๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Š๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐’... More

Sneaky Linking With My Neighbor
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028

018

2.2K 82 41
By ashthebiggest

💋Saturday July 17, 2017
Chicago, Illinois

Konstance Pov

Me and Dayvon got a job working at Walmart I worked in self check out and he was a stocker.

"Girl you seen that new stocker?" My co worker Breanna asked.

"Who?" My co worker Nivea asked.

"The dread head." Breanna said.

"Ohh you talking about Dayvon." Nivea said.

"Girl you know him?" She asked.

"Yeah my home girl Valentina used to mess with him."

"For real?" "What happened?" Breanna asked.

"He got caught up at a pool party." Nivea said laughing.

"Oh he a hoe hoe?" Breanna asked.

"Yup that dick been everywhere, but I mean if you feeling bold go with yo move, have fun with the nigga." Nivea said.

It's been in you too, but you ain't gone admit that to your so called homegirl.

They both bursted into laughter.

"Why she staring at us?" Nivea asked.

"Girl I don't know." Breanna said.

I rolled my eyes walking away from them.

"Konstance you ready to take your break?" My manager asked.

"Yes, please and thank you." I said.

"Alright, you can go ahead."

Dayvon walked in the break room sitting down across from me.

"Wassup ma." He said smiling,

"Hey Dayvon." I said annoyed.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

I was done holding my tongue.

"Dayvon did you have sex with Nivea?"

"Nivea?" He asked confused.

"Ion even know who that is, where you even get these random ass accusations from?" He asked.

"Why you lying?" I asked.

"Mmcht bruh here we go again." He said.

"Because you lie for no reason when you can just be honest."

"Bruh ion even know the hoe you talking bout Konstance."

"She works in self checkout, you know her because she said the Latina girl Valentina her homegirl."

"The one you used to be fucking."

"Bruh I don't know that girl friends bro, I guess my dick been everywhere huh." He said.

"That's an understatement." I said.

"It shouldn't matter anyway, we just gonna be co parenting remember."

"You know what Dayvon, you're absolutely right." I said.

"Maybe I should go on that date with Polo Saturday night."

"Mmcht you want be petty and shit, aight." He said.

"Anyway." I said.

"You thought of some baby names?"

"If it's a boy I want him to have my name, and if we having a girl I'm thinking about Danae." He said.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Umm if it's a boy I was thinking about Kaiden Kale, and if it's a girl I was thinking about Keilani to keep the K." I said.

"Hmm aight let's make a deal, if we have a girl you can name her, if we have a boy he gotta have my name."

"Okay bet." I said.

"How many weeks you is?" He asked.

"Five tomorrow, you would've known that if you came to the appointment yesterday." I said.

"You ain't even tell me about the appointment Konstance."

"Dayvon I told you a week before that I had an appointment on the sixteenth." I said.

"Oh you did, I'm sorry ma I forgot." He said.

"Right, you remember what you want Dayvon... I gotta go."

"Where you going?" He asked.

I ignored him walking out of the break room.

"Girl I wouldn't even sweat it okay, just make yo money and do you Konstance." Mariah said.

Ari and Mariah didn't know I was pregnant, although they weren't dumb, they just waited on me to come out and say it.

"I told you, girl I knew you was gonna catch feelings." Ari said.

"I need y'all opinion." I said.

"On what?" They asked at the same time.

"So as y'all know I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative, but when I took it again it came back positive."

"I don't know maybe I took it too early the first time."

"But yes I'm pregnant and I just wanna know y'all opinion."

"I had my first appointment yesterday and Dayvon acted like he forgot." "I just don't wanna be in this alone."

"So you thinking about getting an abortion or something?" Ari asked.

"Mmm I don't know." "I just feel like it's all happening too fast." I said.

I don't know what took over me, but I became emotional. I hate crying in front of people, but I can't help it.

"Awww Konstance." Ari and Mariah said getting up to give me a hug.

"I mean if he "forgot" my first appointment I'm pretty sure he gonna come up with excuses for my next one."

"I don't wanna have a baby with him."

"Konstance."

"I don't, in my heart I know it's not the right thing to do.. I'm not happy I'm just emotional and feel stressed."

"It's just fucking embarrassing to over hear your co workers talk about your baby daddy dick being everywhere and plotting to shoot their shot."

"Dayvon is just immature as fuck and obviously is not ready to take responsibility for his fucking  actions by getting me pregnant."

"Well Konstance, it's your choice I honestly feel as though you should keep the baby, but it's your body babe." "I mean even if Dayvon wanna be a dead beat you still have family that love and support you.

"I agree Konstance." Mariah said.

Y'all think Konstance should keep the baby chile?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.6K 26
Keep it on the low. Dayvon is in a relationship, but is messing around with Vianne. So they have to keep it on the low.
117K 3.5K 52
"I just want more, I can't get enough of you." - Tamia
928K 56.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...