professor romanoff

由 jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... 更多

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter ninety six

3.2K 101 21
由 jess_romanoff

hi, i've been MIA, i know. look, i had a lot happen. i don't really want to get into it so here's another chapter. enjoy

•••

week eight

I hummed as Natasha's fingers trailed up and down my side. We were just laying on the floor together cuddled up.

"you know, we're really good at having sex in odd places" I commented causing Natasha to chuckle.

"i-" Natasha started before the sound of the door handle moving stopped her. The jiggle of the handle was followed by a knock on the door.

"shit" Natasha and i cursed at the same time both scrambling to get dressed.

"fuck, fuck, fuck" Natasha continued to curse as she jumped pulling her pants up and throwing her blouse over her head.

"okay okay calm down" I tried to sound as calm as possible but it wasn't helping Natasha from freaking out.

"shhh just get dressed. let me just- fuck Y/n" I moved over to Natasha grabbing her hands.

"baby calm down okay?" Natasha nodded taking a deep breath. "i've got this" She tilted her head as i planted a chaise kiss to her cheek before going to the door.

I turned back receiving a nod from Natasha as she took a seat at her desk pulling some papers out. I opened the door being met with a very confused student.

He frowned as he looked at me, "sorry man, i must have accidentally locked the door when i got here. we have to close it cause it's always so loud outside" I lied through my teeth as he walked passed me.

"those locks are fucked, i accidentally locked myself in with one of my professors once" He piped up with his own story about the shocking locks.

I looked over at Natasha who raised an eyebrow. "afternoon Professor Romanoff" He added as he took his seat.

"good afternoon Kevin" Natasha greeted him back, us both watching as he settled in.

I hummed heading over to my own seat as other students filtered in. It wasn't long until everyone aside from Casey had shown up. I wish i had a means to contact her so i could check in and see how she was going.

~ thursday night ~

"i haven't heard anything about Professor McKay yet" I spoke as Natasha and i cooked dinner together.

Natasha just hummed coming up behind me to add spices to the pan i was stirring. I turned my head slightly glancing at the beautiful woman.

"what?" Natasha smirked before licking her lips. I rolled my eyes looking back at the pan continuing to stir.

"you know, you should get change" Natasha spoke randomly.

"oh yeah" She hummed nodding dramatically as i turned the stove down to let the pasta sauce simmer.

Just before she could reply i put my finger to her lips. "ah ah wait here" I giggled quickly running off to the bedroom to do just what Natasha said.

I frantically ripped off my clothes throwing them away not caring where they landed. I quickly looked at myself in the mirror as i was left in a simple pair of black panties.

I bit my lip before making my way back out into the kitchen. When i got back Natasha was grabbing out the cutlery and plates.

I just casually walked by her heading back to the stove top. I hummed to get her attention but kept my gaze on the pan.

"what did yo- holy fuck" Natasha started before she took in my lack of clothes. "Y/n" Natasha purred slowly moving closer to me.

"don't call me that" I sassed glancing over at her as i raised my eyebrow.

"love" Natasha corrected herself earning a nod and a hum from me. "when i said you should get changed i meant into comfortable clothes not..." Just as Natasha got to the end of her sentence i turned catching her attention.

Natasha's eye immediately fell to my boobs as her mouth fell open. She bit her lip and smirked as she reached out with her hands in a grabby position. Although she didn't grab them instead she just made the motion as she grunted.

"no" Natasha quietly stated shaking her head slightly, her gaze staying right on my boobs.

"no?" I titled my head placing my hands on my hips as i popped one out.

"i really didn't want to ruin dinner" Natasha stated without any context.

"you won't?" I replied skeptically.

"oh i will, because i'm going to fuck you for so long the dinner with go to shit" I gasped as Natasha finally met my gaze.

"what, you really expected to come out looking like that and for me not to fuck you" I nodded crossing my arms again catching Natasha's attention.

"you can't fuck me until after dinner" I stated seriously.

"what? why?" Natasha whined as i just turned back to the stove picking the wooden spoon back up. "babyyyyy" Natasha continued to whine.

I was about to reply before i felt her hands grabbing onto my hips. I glanced back seeing Natasha now knelt on the floor behind me. I watched as she let her head fall onto my ass while her hands slowly caressed my skin.

I chuckled at her being dramatic turning my attention back to the pan. It was all well and good before Natasha started planting kisses to my ass cheeks.

I hummed at the feeling of her soft lips against my skin. It wasn't until she started sucking on my ass cheeks that caused me to moan.

"Nat..." I warned letting my head fall back slightly. I mean i'm only human how else am i suppose to feel while having my ass caressed.

Natasha didn't reply instead she sucked hard as one of her hand slipped between my tights. I gasped when her fingers came in contact with my pantie covered core.

I bucked my hips slightly getting caught up in the feeling until... *SPLAT* "fuck" I cursed opening my eyes which had closed due to the pleasure. I looked down to see the wooden spoon on the floor as well as the small puddle of sauce.

"oh sweetheart" Natasha cooed as she stood up taking in the sight of the wooden spoon as well.

"shut up, this is your fault" I groaned turning to see Natasha's smug expression. I rolled my eyes turning back to bend over and pick the spoon up.

"oh" Natasha gasped clearly not expecting this, i just chuckled taking the spoon over to the sink. "wait come back, please" Natasha whined.

"nope, you've lost ass privileges. all you get to do now is get things ready to plate up" Natasha huffed doing just what i said. I chuckled at her surprising obedience. I mean she's my Professor yet i'm the one bossing her around.

Natasha continued to huff all through dinner, it definitely didn't help that i stayed naked. "can you just put a shirt on they're staring at me" Natasha whined.

"they're staring at you?" She nodded keeping her gaze on my chest. "and when i do this..." I spoke before i bounced up and down in my seat.

"fuck off, stop" Natasha groaned like a child looking down at her plate. "you're such a tease" She added pushing a few pieces of pasta around her plate.

"okay fine, look if you hurry up and finish eating maybe i'll let you eat you dessert on this table. and by dessert i mean my pussy" I purred causing Natasha's head to snap up.

She didn't say another word as she shovelled food into her mouth. It took her a good 2 minutes to clean off her plate, i was honestly impressed by how fast she ate.

"done" Natasha shouted standing up quickly as she picked her plate up. She also took mine which i didn't appreciate as i wasn't done but oh well.

When she returned i was just standing up before i was being pinned to the table. I grunted wrapping my arms around Natasha's neck as her lips met mine.

The kiss was desperate and needy, Natasha was also grabbing roughly at my skin causing me to moan into her mouth. "y-you've eaten me out like twice already today" I panted as our lips disconnected.

"i'm going for the world record" Natasha replied as she hoisted me up and onto the dining room table. "now are you going to stop me from making you cum again?" She stepped back momentarily to remove her clothes.

"not this time" Natasha hummed as she stepped out of her clothes the second they were gone i was pulling her back in. "make me cum Professor" I whispered against her lips before she was smashing them into mine.

•••

i won't leave you hanging for too long, the next chapter will be up tomorrow

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.3K 120 24
Victoria Taylor Jones is an young woman around 19 years old, living in New York about to start her first year at NYU. However her past is about to ca...
399K 10.8K 46
Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-so-expected way at Romanoff's company, th...
10.4K 167 15
Lydia is Jenna Ortega's agent and she's fed up with her failing to turn up to meetings and auditions after partying all night. When Lydia confronts J...
1.8M 59.5K 38
James Richardson, Earl of Winchester, has returned home to London, after seven years of sailing as a privateer. His travels have been cut short by th...