Brotherly love

By doodledoodiddle28

The world of Oliver Scott just got turned upside down. What would happen if there was one more Barley boy? C... More

Intro
Little brothers, big trouble
Bail me out
Light 'em up
Bottoms up
Let em burn
Science experiment
Always in your corner
Inked
Harsh
Character Q & A
Cival War
Guilt Trip

Window Pains

1.6K 46 7
By doodledoodiddle28

Ollie age 15
Alex age 12

Alex's pov

"How mad do you think he's gonna be?" Ollie asks, looking at the smashed window. "Pretty mad." I shrugged. "Yeah." He nodded, kicking a little piece of glass. "How did you even do this anyway?" He asks.

•••

It was hot, hotter than any other day this summer, and Ollie was babysitting. Which meant I had to be outside, "playing."

I knew my big brother was into baseball, but I could barely count as a rookie. I took one swing of the bat and knocked the ball out of the park!

Right into a window.

•••

"Been there." Ollie smirks after I tell my story. "I'm kinda impressed, actually. You hit the ball kinda far. And hard enough to smash a window? You should try out." He gave me a proud smile. I shrugged in response to the praise, feeling awkward.

"What are we gonna tell Ry?" I mumbled. "I'm gonna tell Mr. Scarypants, I broke the window practicing again. You're not gonna say a thing." He said plainly, as if it were obvious. "Then you'll get in trouble for breaking another window." I pointed out. "That's what big brothers are for, I should've been watching you." He waved me off. "But -" I started. "Alexander, you say a word to Ryley when he gets home, and I'll have you pinned to the floor faster than you can blink." He threatened. "Fine." I sighed.

"Help me clean this glass up." He said, going into the laundry room for a broom.

°°°

"Boys!" Ryley booms.

"Guess he's home." Ollie said, giving me a sarcastic smile. "Stay in here, 'kay?"

"Okay." I mumbled, feeling guilty.

OLIVER'S POV

I go to meet Ryley, beginning to wonder why I decided to take the fall. The closer I got, the better I could see how angry he was. This was like the fifth window that's been broken... but who's counting?

"Hey Ry." I said nervously, trying to get the blame to fall onto me. "Did you bust another window?" Ryley asks coldly. "Yes, sir." I answered. "Then I'll have to bust your ass. What did you do?" He questioned, almost as if he didn't believe me.

"I was practicing again, I hit the ball too hard, and it went through the window." I mumbled back what Alex had told me. "Uh huh." He nods. He moves around me into the hallway, yelling for Alex.

"We'll see."

ALEX'S POV

"Alexander!" Ryley yells. I hopped to my feet and scrambled to the door. I'm weirdly happy he didn't buy it, I'm so guilty I was about to go out there willingly.

"Yes, sir?" I asked, coming into the living room. Ollie had always told me to answer everything with Sir when one of us is in trouble, even if it's not me, Ryley tends to get extra swatty when he's riled up.

"What happened to my window?" He asked sternly, eyeing me hard. I took a glance to Ollie, trying to tell if the jig was up or not, but that seemed to be all the answer Ryley needed.

"Thought so." He nodded.

"I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say that Alex busted the window, and you were gonna cover?" Ryley asks Ollie.

"Yeah." Ollie sighs, nodding in defeat.

"So you lied to me, and you were gonna let him?" He turns to scold me.

"Yes, sir." I mumbled, looking at my shoes.

"Over the couch, both of you." Ryley sighed, making a move to grab the paddle.

I whine but start to shuffle over to our couch, which I've never hated this much before, until Ollie grabbed my arm.

"Alex didn't want to lie. He was going to tell you the truth. I made him stay quiet. You can't paddle him. He doesn't deserve it, he was just going along with me." Ollie interrupted.

Ryley looked at me and raised his eyebrow, a silent question. I gave a nod, "he said he would pin me to the floor if I told." I mumbled.

"Tattletale." Ollie teased.

"Okay. Oliver, go find a corner." Ryley ordered.

Ollie squeezed my arm gently and went to place himself in the corner, leaving me alone with my biggest brother.

"C'mere." Ryley calls, sitting himself down on the couch. I eye the paddle still in his hand, and he makes a point to set it on the coffee table, letting me know it's not for me.

Feeling a little less afraid, I make the walk of shame to stand in front of him. He grabs my hips and shuffles me, so I'm standing between his knees before gently grabbing my hands.

"What happened to the window?" He asked calmly. "I wanted to try to hit the ball off the tee. And I did... but it broke the window. Ollie heard it and then told me he was gonna tell you he did it. Then we cleaned up the glass, and you came home hollerin'." I answered nervously, trying not to leave anything out.

"Did you want him to lie?" Ryley asked. "No, sir. I told him not to. I didn't want him to get in trouble, but he wouldn't listen." I denied. "It's a good thing that you wanted to tell me the truth. I don't like you two trying to go behind my back. I know this time you said no, but you don't always. And then I feel really bad punishing either of you when you didn't do anything wrong." Ryley scolds gently.

"Sorry." I mumbled. "I know. But I also know that you know you aren't allowed to play with Oliver's baseball stuff alone. They're not toys." He said more firmly. I nodded. "This is why we have that rule. You could've gotten hurt. You're not in trouble for the window, accidents are bound to happen. You're in trouble for not listening and touching things that aren't yours." He adds. "I'm sorry." I whined quietly.

"I'm not gonna paddle you this time, but the next time you two go behind my back like this, I will. Got me?" Ryley asks sternly. "Yes, sir." I nod. "Good. Pants off, please." He sighs.

I nod and pull my shorts off, kicking them to the side. Ryley guides me over his knee and lets me adjust myself. I wiggled around before I got as comfortable as possible and laid still.

Ryley's hand scratched up and down my back a few times before settling on my lower back. "Oliver Scott, put your nose in the corner." Ryley ordered sternly, scaring me stiff.

"Not you, honey." He chuckled, rubbing my back to get me to relax.

I feel the familiar pats across my thighs, and I brace myself for the first swat.

SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He starts out pretty mild, it still hurts plenty, but not as much as the more serious spankings.

"I appreciate you wanting to  tell the truth, but next time, tell me the truth without the lie first." He scolds.

"Yes, sir."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The spanking continues for a while, and I start to squirm and yelp the longer it goes.

"Ryelyyyy!" I whine when his hand clips the top of my thighs.

"Hush." He said plainly, not dealing with my complaints.

I whine more and more as his hand comes down. I don't know why we even have a paddle when his hand hurts this bad.

Eventually, I start crying, and that turns into sobbing. And then I'm right-side up in Ryley's lap.

I wiggle unhappily until he spreads his thighs, letting my butt rest between them to take the pressure off. "I'm sorry." I whined.

"I know, baby. It's alright." Ryley says gently, in comfort mode. "I didn't want to lie." I mumbled sadly. "Shh, it's fine, honey. It's over and done with, you're not in trouble anymore." He soothes.

Ryley holds me until I completely stop crying. Strangely enough, I feel better now than when I was sitting in Ollie's room. My butt hurts, but my brain is less screwy.

"Go lay down for a while, I'll check on you in a little bit." Ryley said, planting a kiss to my head. "Okay." I agreed, a nap sounds great.

Maybe I'll say a quick prayer for Ollie before I lay down.

•••

RYLEY'S POV

One kid brother down, one more to go. However, I have a feeling Oliver still has a bit more fight in him.

I send Alex off to lay down, knowing he's probably going to nap the rest of the day away.

I take a second to shake out my hand and give myself a minute to think before calling Ollie out of the corner.

"Oliver, come here, please." I sighed. He quickly makes his way out of the corner, he's always hated timeouts.

He stands a little bit away, groaning when I reach to pull him closer. Despite him being older, he's still pretty easy to pull in between my legs.

"You don't have to cover for Alex. You almost got him into more trouble than he would be in for telling me the truth." I scold. "I just didn't want him to get in trouble for an accident." He shrugged. "He wasn't in trouble for the window. He got in trouble for messing with things he has no business touching. Just like you were when you broke a million and one windows." I explained gently, ruffling his hair at the end.

"It wasn't THAT many." He mumbled playfully.

"Regardless if it was four or four thousand, I never spanked you for the window. I spanked you for what you were doing to cause it. If he had followed the rules and not been touching your baseball stuff, none of this would have happened." I added.

"I know. I just don't like it when he's in trouble." He sighs.

"I don't like it either. I don't like it when either of you are in trouble. It's not fun spanking you." I agreed.

I know I got through to him a little. He's spanked Alex a handful of times and has always told me how much he hates it.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly, scuffing his foot on the floor. "I know you wanted to protect him, that's a good instinct to have. But he doesn't need protecting from me." I said sternly, grabbing his chin gently to make eye contact. "Yes, sir." He mumbled.

"Good boy. Since you lied to me, and tried to get your little brother to go along with you, I'm going to take the paddle to your backside." I make sure to tell him what's going to happen and why to lessen his anxiety.

"Yes, sir." He nods, biting his lip. I reach up and gently tug it from his teeth.

"You can keep your underwear up, but the jeans come down." I said, waiting for him to take them down.

With a little whimper, Oliver obeys and tugs his jeans down to his knees. He let's me guide him over my lap and folds his arms around a throw pillow.

"You'll be okay." I mumbled, rubbing his back briefly. He gave me a little nod and that was my cue.

I took the paddle off the table and gave him a few firm pats to his butt, to not scare him when I start.

I pause, looking down at how pitiful my baby brother looks before shaking it out of my head. He's gotta learn to stay out of it when Alex gets in trouble.

WHACK!

I bring it down in a pretty good swat. Oliver kicks his leg slightly and lets out a little yelp.

He's always more vocal than Alex, who's always too caught up feeling guilty to make a sound in the beginning.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"You need to stay out of it when he gets in trouble. He has to learn, same as you do, that he can't be breaking rules and disobeying. He could have gotten hurt, Oliver." I scold.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"I'm sorry!" He gasps, holding tighter to his pillow.

I continue bringing the paddle down until his cries pick up volume.

"I'm not gonna do it again!" He yelled, breaking my heart that much further.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"I know you won't. We're almost done, honey." I said, offering minimal comfort.

I tilt him slightly farther forward and target his sit spots and thighs. I go for about another dozen before I call it quits.

I set the paddle on the couch and start rubbing his back. With one hand I quickly lift his boxers up to get a look at his butt. I've grown more confidence in not bruising him, but I always check.

After the worst of his sobs die down and he starts to push himself up, I help lift him up and let him help himself to a seat on my lap.

Oliver immediately wraps his arms around me and nuzzles into my neck. He is never shy about cuddling, while Alex refuses to admit he likes it.

I wrap one hand around his waist and gently play with his hair with the other.

I murmur soft words and forgiveness, letting him cry as much as he needs. Oliver always milks it a little, but I pretend to never notice, not wanting to stop the cuddling either.

"I'm sorry. I'll stop butting in when Alex gets in trouble. He can get spanked alone next time." He apologizes. I flick his ear for the extra comment before laughing, that's Oliver for you.

I give him a kiss on the head too and let him hop off my lap.

"I'm gonna lay with Alex." He mumbled, wiping the rest of the tears off his face. "Okay, babyboy. I'll start on dinner." I nodded, knowing he's probably feeling guilty and needs to cuddle the baby a little.

He nods and heads down the hallway with his jeans in his hand, making me chuckle.

•••

ALEX'S POV

"Lex?" Ollie calls softly.

I feel the bed dip next to me and lazily turn my head to look to him. "What?" I grumble.

"I'm sorry I tried to make you lie. You almost got the paddle because of me, I feel horrible about it." He sighs, laying down on his stomach next to me.

"Yeah, but I didn't get the paddle because of you too. I'm not mad, I knew it was stupid to lie about it but I went with it anyway. It would've been my own fault." I shrugged, scooting closer when he raised his arm for me. He layed his arm over my back and scratched gently. "Yeah. I ain't doing that no more, you can get your ass beat by yourself just fine without my help." He smiled. "Learned from the best." I nudged him.

♡♡♡

A/n: this was for my friend smallvicstories

He requested this for his birthday! And since I was struggling I took a few extra days...my time management skills aren't the best! But hopefully you enjoy it just the same!

Thank you to my lovely follower who suggested this! I loved the idea of continuing the window saga onto Alex!!

Rip Ryley's insurance

With love,
                          《Doodle》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 464 25
My entire life my brothers have treated me like I am a fragile baby and they still do. Some of it is for their amusement and some of it is because th...
13.9K 389 5
Lexi Parker tried living with her aunt after her mother passed away but the undisciplined twelve year old was too much for the young mother to handle...
152K 1.8K 20
what happens when a brat gets forced to go a BDSM school? What if she gets paired with two very strict Daddy's? Will she be able to stand her ground...
74.7K 1.8K 31
Kat grew up with her Mother in a toxic environment all her life. Only being twelve she had been through so much plenty of people wouldn't be able to...