Rishton Ki Dor

By RuViKsh

Two families are binded together when two sisters get married to two brothers. They love each other immensely... More

|Epigraph|
|#2. Moments of Love|

|#1. Prologue|

20 2 46
By RuViKsh

Life seems best when you live it to the fullest. When you’re happy, life becomes happy instantly. Such is the belief of two sisters —Anamika and Ruhana Oberoi. These two are real sisters and seem like one soul residing in two bodies. They’re daughters of a well-known business tycoon, Nikhil Oberoi and his wife, Ragini Oberoi..

They love their daughters a lot and they make sure that they never differentiate between the two. Ruhana and Anamika are four years apart and the former takes the latter as her baby. She cares for Anamika as if she’s her only saviour.

Ruhana is a business graduate and helps her dad in the family business. She has started taking hold of precious business matters. While Anamika is studying Law. She’s doing a combined course for a Bachelor in Arts and Law. 

Nikhil is quite proud of his daughters. Ragini is a homemaker but she helps him in business affairs. Now, Nikhil tends to look forward to his wife and elder daughter for business affairs. Anamika is younger but she often gives advice that her parents and sister can’t think of.

Life’s good for this small family.

******
It’s a fine day in the Oberoi House. Nikhil and Ragini are having their morning tea. The house is quiet as the chirping birds are still asleep. Nikhil looks at Ragini asking about his daughters.

“ Aaj Ruhana and Anu uthe nahi?”  Nikhil asks.

“Aaj Sunday hai, Nikhil. Aur Ruu kal derr raat tak kuch kaam kar rahi thi aur uski laadli bhi jaag rahi thi.” Ragini says with a smile.

“Usey apni behen ke bina neend bhi toh nahi aati hai.” Nikhil smiles.

“Exactly! Tumhe yaad hai kaise Ana ne zidd ki thi ek separate room ki? Lekin aaj bhi usey Ruhana ke paas hi sona hota hai.” Ragini smiles, remembering the past moments.

“Sach mein, waqt toh pankh laga ke udd gaya hai jaise. Sach mein, betiyan jaldi badi ho jaati hain.”  Nikhil says softly.

“Han Nikhil! Ab toh aap taiyar ho jaiye, betiyon ki shadi ka samay ho chala hai.”  Ragini smiles softly.

Nikhil nods, he’s suddenly emotional, thinking that soon it will be time to get his daughters married. Ragini presses his hand and at the same time, two arms fall around Nikhil’s neck.

“Daddaa!!” A squeal echoes in the room.

“Princess! You’re awake!” Nikhil is surprised to find his younger daughter awake so early.

“Yes Dadda! Par Diduu so rahi hain. Unko jagana nai aap!” Anamika says cutely.

“Acha kyun? Aur tu itni jaldi kaise uth gayi?” Ragini eyes her daughter.

“Didi raat ko derr tak kaam kar rahi thi isliye. Mujhe toh unhone sula diya tha. Pata nahi Dadda kya kya kaam dete hain Di ko!” Anamika makes a face and sits on the bed facing her parents.

“ Arey, tum mujhe kyun dekh rahi ho? Maine nai kaha tha usse wo kal hi kare. Teri behen ko hi jaldi rehti hai.” Nikhil makes a face.

“ Hey! Meri didu ko kuch nahi bolo. Phir aap bhul jate ho aur Di pe gussa hote hai jab kaam nahi hota.” Anamika complains.

“She said it right.” Ragini smiles and Nikhil is embarrassed.

It’s his habit, he tends to ask his wife and daughters to do certain things but he forgets and then when the work is not finished, he scolds them. He’s smiling sheepishly while Anamika is glaring at her dad.

“Meri Didi aapki wajah se zyada kaam karti hai. Ab aapko punishment milegi, Mr Nikhil Oberoi.”  Anamika looks at him.

“Ooh! Kya karna hoga mujhe?” Nikhil pretends to look scared at the moment.

“Aaj aap mere, Di aur Mumma ki pasand ka breakfast banayenge. Aur aapki speical coffee bhi. Aaj hum Di ko breakfast in bed denge. Aapki wajah se unhone kal mere sath movie miss ki.” Anamika glances at Nikhil and Ragini.

“Okay Captain! Batao kya khana hai?” Nikhil asks softly.

“Mere aur Di ke liye omlette and noodles. Aur mumma aur aap ke liye jo aapko pasand hai.”  Anamika chuckles happily.

“Aur tum papa ko help karogi?” Ragini asks softly, rolling her eyes at her daughter.

“Noo! Main kyun? Aap help karo na! Dadda ke sath ache se time spend karna, okay?” Anamika winks at her parents and runs out of the room chuckling.

Ragini and Nikhil are left blushing at their girl’s words. She’s naughtier and often says such things that leave them blushing and embarrassed. Ragini turns away but Nikhil tends to hold his hand.

This is the beauty of their relationship. Their marriage is 25 years old yet the relationship is fresh and new. Nikhil holds her hand and moves into the kitchen. Ah! They need to please their daughters.

A fun day has begun for the Oberoi Mansion.

*****
In the other part of the city, Mumbai is home to another family —-the Raichands. It’s home to another family of four —- Vineet and Sidharth Raichand. This family includes two brothers and their father – Anoop Raichand and a housemaid whom the boys refer to as Kaaki and she also holds motherly feelings for the boys.

It’s Sunday. A young man enters the house after his morning jog. He’s Vineet Raichand, the elder son of Anoop. He’s sweating profusely and so he takes his seat on the couch when someone extends him a cup of coffee. Vineet is astonished to find that it’s his dad.

“Dad! Aap! Aapne coffee banai? Kaaki bana deti na!” Vineet says considerately.

“Kyun? Main apne bete ke liye coffee nahi bana sakta?” Anoop says softly.

“Arey aisa nahi hai, papa. It’s like aapne kyun banaya? Main bana leta.” Vineet reasons.

“Maana tum bade ho gaye ho par itne bhi bade nahi hue ki tum mujhe kuch karne se roko. Samjhe! Ab coffee peena hai ki le jaaun?” Anoop snatches the mug  from his hand.

“Arey nai nai! Ye coffee main hi piyunga. Agar aapka laadla aaya toh chheen lega.” Vineet makes a face.

“Wo toh mera birthright hai, bade bhaiya!”  a voice echoes in their ears and Sidharth snatches the mug swiftly from her hand.

“Hey, wo mera hai! Dad se bol tujhe aur coffee bana ke denge.” Vineet makes a face.

“ Noo! Get yourself another one! This is mine!” Sidharth says cheekily and takes his seat on the sofa.

“Grow up, Sid!” Vineet makes a face.

“No! You’re enough to be serious and stiff! Main toh aisa hi thik hoon. Aap serious ho jaoge toh ladki pategi hi nahi. Huh! Na jaane kahan hogi meri bhabhi!” Sidharth says cheekily.

“Baat toh aise kar raha hai jaise khud ne kayi ladkiyan pata rakhi hai.” Vineet makes a face.

“Arey, main hoon hi itna cute aur handsome. Ladkiyan toh yunhi fidaa hai mere upar, you know.” Sidharth makes a face causing his father and brother to giggle.

Sidharth gazes at them and then they break into a burst of laughter. Life is beautiful for this little family, they’re happy, what else would they need?

Only Love can make you happier and blissful.

To Be Continued.

What will happen when these two families come across?

Stay tuned.

Anamika_anu❤️❤️happy 5 to us❤️❤️it's the beginning of 6th. I love you 💋and I hope you like thish❤️

And to everyone who reads, thanks in advance. Do leave your opinions too❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 19.1K 56
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
2.8M 36.2K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.2M 30.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...