The Academy

Oleh Randompovs616

Y/n Nash is finally in their senior year of high school. They were popular and everyone had their eyes on her... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Senior Year
Chapter 2: Welcome to The Academy
Chapter 3: After Tryouts
Chapter 4: Party Time
Chapter 5: Spin the Bottle
Chapter 6: Humility is Attractive
Chapter 7: MIA
Chapter 8: Be Our Guest
Chapter 9: Be a Good Girl
Chapter 11: Secret Club
Chapter 12: Heat Wave
Chapter 13: The Truth
Chapter 14: Not Another Fling
Chapter 15: Meet & Greet
Chapter 16: After Party
Chapter 17: Tensions
Chapter 18: Caught in Paradise
Chapter 19: Surprise
Chapter 20: Talk of the Town
Chapter 21: Popular
Chapter 22: Victory
Chapter 23: Only You
Chapter 24: Teasing Games
Chapter 25: Tragedy
Chapter 26: Stay
Chapter 27: The Proposition
Chapter 28: The Funeral
Chapter 29: Undercover
Chapter 30: Explanations
Chapter 31: Once Again
Chapter 32: Happy Birthday
Chapter 33: Skip Day
Chapter 34: Family Dinner
Chapter 35: The Reveal
Chapter 36: Aftermath
Chapter 37: A Dozen of Daisies
Chapter 38: School Spirit
Chapter 39: Not So School Spirited
Chapter 40: The Breakup
Chapter 41: Healing & Hope
Chapter 42: Graduation
Chapter 43: The Waiting Game
Chapter 44: A Gripping Desire
Chapter 45: Deepest Cravings
Chapter 46: In Secret

Chapter 10: Blast From the Past

2.4K 69 8
Oleh Randompovs616

*Y/N's POV*

I pull up to Wanda's house exactly at 7 and text her that I was here. She comes running out of the door right away as if she was waiting by the window all morning. I chuckle to myself while unlocking my door for her. She jumps in and throws her bag on the floor and is already invading my face with kisses. I laugh at her,

"Well...good morning to you." She smiles back at me biting her bottom lip, "I missed you."

"Wanda it's been one night."

"Rude. Are you saying to me that you did not miss me as much as I missed you?" I shake my head and laugh at her, "I missed you too Maximoff, but I'm trying to keep you out of trouble." I begin to drive us off early enough for us to grab a coffee at school. I pull into the parking lot where it was still half empty since we were a bit early.

"Coffee before home room?"

"Yes please. I would love some." She said excitedly. We head over to the common room and I buy her a coffee as she goes to save us a table.

"Y/n!" I walk over to the counter and grab our coffees as my named was called. I hear the bell ring as the door opens and lock eyes with Jean. I forgot she always comes in early for coffee. She smiles at me and starts walking towards me and looking at my hands both filled with a coffee cup.

"Two coffees huh? You were never one to really drink coffee." I look over at Wanda and I can see she was watching until I glanced over. Jean follows my eyes and turned to see Wanda sitting the table.

"Oh? Coffee with Ms. Maximoff. I'd just be careful if I were you."

"I'm sorry what?"

She leans in closer and glances over to Wanda who is on her phone. "Her family...they're nobodies. You wouldn't want to repeat history now would you Y/n?" Her hand is on my arm thinking that her touch would change my mind. I pull my arm away and some of the coffee comes out of the coffee top.

"Fuck off Jean." I begin walking over to Wanda and dropping her coffee in front of her.

"Oh you have some coffee on your hand." She grabs a napkin and begins wiping my hand. "So, what was all of that about?"

"Nothing." I lied to her even though I was internally furious. I hate the past being brought up and especially comparison. "Is your coffee good?"

"Yes, thank you. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." She takes a pause before asking her question. "Can you still help me with my government homework in home room?" I laughed cause I thought it was going to be more serious. "That was your question?" She laughs, "Yes, please. We obviously didn't get it done, and if I recall you told Mr. Howlett that was what homeroom was for." She wasn't wrong so I told her we could just get going and get started on it.

*Wanda's POV*

Days passed by and today was the girls soccer game. Y/n and I were always together around school but she was busy after school with soccer practice before their big game. They were going to be playing our rivals which meant it would be their biggest game.

Y/n was incredibly intelligent. She had helped me everyday with my school work and I never realized how educated she was until she helped me. Our daily routine was the usual. Morning pickups, sometimes make out sessions in the car before school, sometimes if we bump into each other in the hallway we'd sneak off to the bathroom, but something was still aching my heart. I didn't know what we were and she was still so mysterious at times. I didn't want to ask because I didn't want to ruin what we had. My insecurities would get the best of me and some of the girls would still be all over Y/n. I wanted everyone to know so they would just back off.

I walk into the cafeteria and sit down with my lunch. Everyone at the table already had suspicions of Y/n and I but never brought it up. Which was greatly appreciated because I don't know what it is either. I usually sat on the edge of all of us but my brother swapped with me so I'd be next to Y/n. Y/n was the last to arrive to the table as we were all talking.

"Hello losers." She says as she sits down.

"Hello to you Ms. Captain of the soccer team. You ready for the big game tonight?" Carol asked in front of everyone.

"You know I was thinking, it's Friday night...if we do win, let's go out to celebrate." Y/n said digging into her lunch. Everyone begins to get super excited.

"Y/n Nash? Is that you?" Carol teased.

"When did my best friend start suggesting for all of us to go out?" Natasha smirked at her.

Y/n was only focused on her food at this point not looking at either of them.

"I don't know. You can take the opportunity of me wanting to go out or deny it." Everyone shouts at the table that they were sorry for questioning. I laughed at everyone's reaction knowing that they all did really care for Y/n. Pietro nudges my arm a bit and I look over to him. He says something to me that only I can hear. "Maybe she has a reason to go out now." I nudge him and give him a look to shut up and he smiles. I got distracted when Y/n started talking to me.

"How'd you do on your government quiz?"

"Great! 9/10 so I say that's an accomplishment."

"Ugh American government is weird. Politics are just shitty but only good if you have the money for it." Tony said hearing our conversation.

"Touché." Carol agreed as I saw her looking over to Jarvis' table. "Money can really persuade people out of everything." She continued. Everyone seemed to notice her glance and they look over to his table.

"Who's that?" Y/n asked. We spot someone new sitting at their table with them.

"Apparently that's his cousin Simon. His parents transferred him to come here and live with Vision's family." Steve said.

"Yep. Another rich jock who needs to be humbled." Tony added.

"You sure you're not talking about yourself Tony?" Carol teased and everyone laughed. Before Tony can even plead the fifth Y/n stands up and looks at me. "Hey I told you I'd help you with your math homework. I won't have time after school so if you want to go to the library."

I didn't ask help for math homework. I was actually really good in math. Obviously Y/n was up to something. "Sure." I responded while cleaning up my lunch to toss out.

"I'll see you guys tonight at the game!" She said as we began to walk out.

"I didn't need help with math homework."

"I know. I just wanted to spend some time with you." She said as she opened the library door for me. It was empty since it was everyone's lunch time. She grabs my wrist and looks around and guides me over to an aisle of books towards the back. Next thing I know, I am pushed against the wall and we were kissing. A soft moan escapes her lips as we were trying to catch our breath.

"What if someone sees us?" She laughs at me.

"The cameras don't reach back here in this aisle," she begins to kiss my neck and I can't help but softly moan. "And everyone's at lunch." She sucks on my pulse point and begins to lift one of my legs supporting me by placing her hand on my ass. I wrap my leg around her waist and next thing I feel is her leg in between mine. The feelings of that night when we did it was pushing me over the edge. I start to grind against her a bit and softly moan into her ear. Just as things were getting intense the door opens and she stops cause she can see the concern on my face. She playfully laughs at me and kisses my forehead before putting my leg down.

"It's okay. I won't do anything if you're not comfortable." I smile at her and kiss her back. We make our way to a table to do some work.

"Are you excited for your game tonight?"

"Well it depends."

"On what? Winning?"

"Nah. None of that. Depends if someone is gonna be there. I won't be mad...but probably a bit sad."
I playfully slap her.

"Of course I'm gonna be there and everyone else too." She laughs at me. "Okay I'll see you later then?" "Mhm." She takes off to her next class since it was on the opposite end of the Academy.

*Y/N's POV*

I felt a lot of pressure since we were going against our rival school today. I was sitting in the locker room waiting for the game to start. I always loved running which is why I signed up for soccer. It was the best way to get my anger out after my parents accident. I remembered my Principal's words and I think I didn't realize it would hit me this hard that my parents weren't here for my last year. My thoughts are interrupted as I hear someone coming into the locker room.

"Hey you." I look up and see Natasha in her cheerleading uniform.

"Hey..."

"You're gonna do great tonight."

"Are you guys practicing your routine or whatever it is?" She jokingly punched my arm.

"Hey cheerleading is not that easy." I laugh back at her.

"I didn't say it was. Your words not mine." She laughs at me.

"Hey I know things have been rough, but your parents would be proud of you. Their daughter is captain of the soccer team and doing great in school. I know it's senior year but they would've been so proud of you." I look up and smile at her,
"Thanks Tasha." I give her a hug.

"Okay. I have to go get them in order and you are gonna make us win. Cause I want to go out tonight." I laugh at her, "will do. Go do your thing."

We did some drill and the team goes back down in the locker room as the stadium began to fill up. Coach was hyping us up which I know should be my job but I'm not really one to shout.

"Now go out there and kick some ass." Coach said as we began to line up. We walk out and each side was filled with people. I walk past Natasha as they were doing whatever they were doing to get the crowd going. I look up and see all of my friends there cheering me on as they're screaming my name and pointing to me. I wave to them smiling and see Wanda. She wasn't screaming either but her eyes told me everything. I give her a soft smile before I turn onto the field.

"Good luck tonight Y/n!" I look over and see Diana on the other side of the field with her cheerleading squad. I smile awkwardly and wave lightly as the match is begin to start.

32 minutes into the game and I've scored against the rivals and the stand goes wild as we celebrate. We celebrated for a bit but I knew the match wasn't over yet. I had the ball until then I was tackled and tumbled and the ball went out of bounds. Everyone stands from their seats to see if I was okay. I brushed it off as a yellow card was given to our opponent. Just then I'm waiting for a ball to keep the game going until someone walks up with the ball instead of throwing it to me to continue the game.

What the actual fuck.

*Wanda's POV*

I see a girl walk up giving the ball to Y/n.

"Oh no..." Steve said as the girl walked the ball over to Y/n.

"Who is that?" I asked Steve.

"Harley fucking Quinn." Carol responded as she began making her down the bleachers to Natasha. They were on the rival side of the field and I see Diana began to walk over to them. Y/n looks stunned. She was shaking her head and backing away without grabbing the ball. Just then one part of bleachers begin to go wild shouting at the encounter. It was Jarvis' and his boys. They obviously got everyone's attention and the bleachers looked over there way. Just then I see my brother walking over to them and I followed hoping he wasn't going to do anything stupid.

"Hey! Did you plan this?" Pietro shouted at him as I grabbed his arm trying to pull him away. Jarvis laughs at him and his group begins to leave.

"Pietro come on. It's not worth it." I sent him back to Steve and Tony as I make my way down the bleachers to the girls. It was starting to drizzle a bit so things were wet and slippery.

"What is going on?" I asked Natasha and Carol.

"I don't know. Y/n doesn't look like she's doing good though." Natasha observed. I look back over and Harley is holding the ball for Y/n and she begins to back away. She started running on the field again but the game wasn't continuing.

"Y/n!" I hear Diana scream her name as she begins to run towards our side. The crowd starts to make noises with curiosity as Y/n begins to run back towards the locker room. Her coach grabs her by the arm as she tries to run past them and we can hear the conversation since she was back on the home side.

"Y/n what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I can't go back out there Coach."

"All because of a girl? You're my captain, you lead your team to defeating the other team. Get your ass back out there and win."

Carol, Natasha and I all look at each other. I wanted to run to Y/n to let her know that it was okay and we were still cheering her on. It seemed as if Coach's words put her back on the field. I can tell she was upset and didn't want to play anymore, but she ran back on the field. The crowd starts applauding Y/n as she runs back on the field. I look back over to the other side and I see Diana pulling Harley away. What was she doing here and what did she say to Y/n? The game continues and it seems as if Y/n was working five times harder on the field.

Leading the team we won 3-1. Y/n scored two of those and the side players all run on the field to celebrate. Natasha, Carol, and I all watch as they celebrate while the stands cheer for our school. We see everyone celebrating until one person steps away and starts walking away from it all.
Y/n was walking back to the side lines alone rather than celebrating. The boys come down to us to meet us.

"Sooo celebration tonight right? Y/n did say if they won we would go out." Tony said excitedly.

"Yes! We need to go to that club to celebrate. Y/n is gonna want to forget that encounter." Carol said.

"Club? We're underage...?" I say to Natasha leaning in. She laughs at me and leans back over to me, "it's a secret club. Only the cool kids get invited and can go in. We know the people who run it."

"Now that is badass." Pietro said excitedly. I look back over and see Y/n walking towards us. Steve lifts her up as they all scream to celebrate. I see a little smile from Y/n's face. As he puts her down she's in the middle of the circle of everyone.

"So..." Tony said...Y/n begins to laugh out of breath, "Yes we can still go out." They all shout again excitedly with some victory punches in the air. Natasha nudges my arm and signals her head towards Y/n as she was making her way to the locker room. I smile at her and begin to walk over. Everyone who was leaving from the stands were congratulating Y/n causing her to slow down before reaching the locker room. I catch up to her and tap her shoulder. She turns around still trying to catch her breath. She was wiping her head with a towel but it wasn't helping since it was still drizzling.

"Hey..." she said exhaustedly. I give her a kiss on the cheek and she pulls back which catches me off guard. Maybe because she is OCD and a neat freak or was it because of Harley?

"I'm sorry. I'm gross right now." She wipes the towel again over her face and then comes back in to kiss me on my forehead.

"Thank you for being here tonight."

"Of course. You did great!" I said hugging her. Even though she was wet from the rain I could feel her body heat and sweat.

"Oh? So you don't care if I'm gross right now?" She said teasing me and I back away smiling.

"You kinda are a bit sweaty and smelly." She gives me a devilish smile and begins walking towards me and chases me. I try to run away and she's too fast. She grabs me into the air and spins me in circles smudging her sweat all over me. I couldn't help but laugh loud. It caught the attention of the group and everyone else, but every time Y/n does something with me, I can't help but feel like it's only us two. She turns me to face her and plants a whole bunch of kisses all over my face and I could feel her sweat all over me.

"Okay okay okay, I surrender." I say laughing and trying to push her away. She holds me by my arms so I'm facing her. She obviously knew everyone was around and I'm sure people saw her placing kisses on me. She gives me a quick kiss on my forehead again until she says something. "I gotta go shower and change. Did they decide where they wanted to go?"

"I think Nat said some club?"

"Oh hell yeah. I'm down for that. Just stay with them and wait for me. I won't be long, I brought an extra outfit." She begins to lightly jog to the locker room as I make my way back to the group. I was smiling to myself like an idiot until I look up at all of them. They were all holding in their smiles until Carol breaks the silence with a little excited scream and running over to me.

"Oh my gosh. You have Y/n all over you missy." I awkwardly laugh as they all smile at me. I was a bit embarrassed and flustered at the same time. I can feel my cheeks begin to turn a little red. We all make our way to the parking lot as they kept making fun of Y/n being soft for me or saying how they haven't seen Y/n smile as much as she had for a long time. It felt great to know that but I knew Y/n was still struggling with herself. We stop at the cars and find a blonde girl standing and waiting.

"Hey guys..."

No one responds to the girl and there's an awkward silence. Natasha decides to break it, "Harley...what are you doing here?"

"I needed to talk to Y/n..."

"You've had that option for years now. I think it's best if you just leave after your little stunt on the field." Carol responded.

"Please just let Y/n know I need to talk to her." She looks over to my brother and I. She gives a slight smile before walking away.

"So she's..." I begin to say,

"Yep. So you know how I know Y/n really likes you. After whatever happened on the field and she was still being so cute with you in front of everybody!" Carol said changing the subject. "My best friend has not been this happy for so long and you little missy are changing her. Plus, she made the plans of going out. It's a whole new person I swear." Carol was talking so fast in excitement. I look over and see someone walking with a gym bag and everyone goes in silence but an excited silence.

"Let's get this party started tonight!" Tony shouted in the parking lot. Y/n laughs at his comment and it makes the rest of the group smile. Maybe they really haven't seen Y/n smile this much and she has a contagious smile that you can't help but smile back.

"Hell yeah, I'm ready to get lit tonight." She says as she stops by filling in the circle standing in between Natasha and I. She looks over at me and I gasp a little as I'm lost in her eyes. All of the comments and flattery comments from everyone is just making me fall even harder for her. "You ready?" I smile at her as we all get in the cars and head out to the club.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Solider bitch Oleh Huh

Fiksi Penggemar

13.1K 268 21
What happeneds when one day a random girl Named y/n shows up at sams door claiming to have known his grandfather back in the 40s.
Blue Mist Oleh Ally

Fiksi Penggemar

78.6K 2.7K 44
Y/N is as much of a mystery to the Avengers as their appearance in her life is to her. With no memory of her past or realisation of her true power...
25.1K 867 21
A Year has passed since Y/N Parker, Wanda Maximoff, and Natasha Romanoff first met and life is going great for the three of them. Y/N has a steady jo...
Omega Oleh Eis

Fiksi Penggemar

27.8K 980 15
Getting rejected to a head Alpha makes a toll, especially when dangers are roaming around Alpha ! Natasha Romanoff x Omega ! Fem ! Reader This story...