Honkai Impact 3rd: The Light...

By A-kun_Kaslana

Shiroi Kaslana is the adopted Son from Siegfried Kaslana and the Big Brother from Kiana Kaslana. He was the c... More

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1: Chiba Academy
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Special Chapter 7 (Hot Springs adventure)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 5

2.8K 76 33
By A-kun_Kaslana

February 7,2014

Shiroi PoV

After attending a normal school for more than four months, I really enjoy it. This was something I've never experienced before. I made friends and am enjoying my life as a normal boy. 

A lot happened in these four months, me, Kiana, Mei and Yuna celebrated Christmas and New Year together. Kiana and Inoue Yuna were in the same class together and even seat neighbor. After helping Yuna, she also wants to be my friend and I invite her to eat with us on the rooftop and she is now friends with Kiana and Mei too.  

But at the end of January, Yuna and her mother moved out of Nagazora because of family business. It was a real shame since she was Kiana's first friends at her age. 

And the biggest change in mine and Kiana's life is that Mei is living with us. She has been living with us for almost a month now and enjoys each other's company. I asked Mei if she wanted to live with us since her father disappeared, which she didn't want to at first, but since I'm pretty stubborn and didn't want her to be lonely in her house, I try to convince her many times, until she agreed to live with us.

The news also said that the transport that was supposed to take Raiden Ryoma to prison had now disappeared. I myself looked for traces there and didn't find a single trace of the missing transport... It was very strange, as if the transport simply disappeared in the air

I also did some research and hacked into the Raiden Ryoma company in a not entirely legal way and found out a few interesting things. After his arrest, his company was transferred to another owner... I was really surprised when I read the name. Cocolia... Before I lived in Nagazora, I visited her and the other girls from Orphanage almost every month. 

Sometimes my late father takes me to Cocolia to do business with her and that's why I know her and see her as my aunt as she treats me very well. She is associated with anti-entropy, but it makes no sense that she would do such a thing. So a month ago I decided to call her.

Flashback

I go to my room and take out my other phone from my pocket dimension and called Cocolia. 

Cocolia: "I'm surprised you call me instead of visiting me, Shiroi." She said warmly on the phone.

Shiroi: ''Cocolia, why are you now the owner of Raiden Ryoma Company?'' I ask her in serious tone. I could hear her giggling before she answered me.

Cocolia: ''I didn't expect you to investigate. Is this because you are friends with his daughter?'' She said, and I was surprised since I hadn't mentioned the name Mei to her or the girls at the orphanage when I wrote the letter and sent it to the orphanage with the gift, that I had made many friends at Chiba Academy.

Don't tell me...

Shiroi: ''There are drones all over the city, right?'' I said it because sometimes I see drones flying around the city, but I didn't mind because I thought it was just people playing with drones.

Cocolia: ''Right, I thought your normal life had made you rusty, but you're still sharp, Shiroi.'' She said and I frowned, feeling a little rusty compared to my on-duty self. ''And I can't answer your question because our contract doesn't allow it.''

I could only sigh internally, as the blood contract between me and Cocolia did not allow us to reveal anything about Schicksal or anti-entropy information or secrets to each other. If any of us break the contract, we will be punished with a curse worse than death.

This means... Raiden Ryoma is most likely a member of the Anti-Entropy.

Shiroi: ''But because of your action, Cocolia. You hurt my friends and take her father away. I just can't turn a blind eyes because you're my aunt. So I will clear his name and expose the false fraud on him.'' I told her on the phone in a serious tone. 

Cocolia: ''Even you will take a long time to uncover all the false fraud... Why can't you just turning a blind eye to your aunt? I'm not doing this for me, Shiroi, I'm doing this for Seele.'' She said and I feel in a dilemma and even thought about it but it is still wrong. Seele wouldn't be happy if she knew that bringing her back would cost other people's happiness.

Shiroi: ''I won't do it, Cocolia... besides, do you have anything to do with him disappearing before the transport reaches the prison?'' I said because the transport that was supposed to take Raiden Ryoma to prison just disappears without a trace.

Cocolia: ''It's a shame... As for Ryoma's disappearance, I didn't know about it. I was surprised myself when Ryoma's transport that was supposed to take him to prison disappeared.'' She said and I could feel the honesty in her words. ''Shiroi, aside from all that... Could you please leave Nagozara with your sister?''

I was surprised by her request, I could tell from her tone that she was worried about me.

Shiroi: ''Why? I don't-'' Before I could finish my sentence, the phone call ends.

Flashback ends

After that I still try to call her but the phone number no longer existed... 

Anyway, back to my current situation I was in Mei's room and... She is only wearing her black underwear while trying to put on her skirt and her face was red when she saw me. I immediately close my eyes and turn away from her. 

Shiroi: I'm sorry, Mei! I knocked on the door but you didn't answer so I thought you were still sleeping. I didn't mean to peek at you, I swear!'' I said very quickly as I felt my face getting warmer as my mind showed me her half naked state! Stop thinking about Mei like that! You stupid head of mine.

Mei: ''I-It's okay, Shiroi... I know you're not a pervert. Please just close the door.'' She said, stuttering in embarrassment.

Before I could close a door, possibly the worst person came to me and saw our situation. Kiana grins and has a perverted expression on her face, similar to our father's when he ogling at the woman in the tavern. 

Kiana: ''Hehehehe~ Mei-senpai half-naked body ~ And Oniichan's cute embarrassed expression ~ I think I can't hold back anymore!'' Kiana said trying to jump at me. I could dodge, but she'd probably lunge at Mei next, so I just chop her neck with my hand to knock her out.

Before she fell to the ground, I was able to catch her and carry her bridal style in my arms.

Shiroi: ''Sorry again Mei for walk in your room...''I said turning towards the door as I closed my eyes to avoid looking at her and closed the door while carrying Kiana in my arms.

-----------------------------

Narrator PoV

Shiroi, Mei and Kiana sat at the dining table and had breakfast together as the atmosphere was awkward for Shiroi and Mei while Kiana ate her breakfast, not ashamed of the situation from before when she tried to do something naughty to Shiroi and Mei.

Shiroi couldn't look at Mei as he was still uncomfortable looking at her after seeing her half naked. Shiroi is a healthy boy, so his hormones and mind replay the scene in his head a lot. Shiroi also has a photographic memory that only makes it worse for him as he could remember every inch of her body.

Shiroi's face was red and Mei could see that and now didn't really feel embarrassed, but rather relieved that Shiroi saw her not only as a friend but also as a woman. The relationship between Shiroi and Mei was like a very good friendship between two guy. Shiroi treated her more like a guy or like a little sister as he doesn't really know how to treat girls his age as he only knows girls older or younger than him.

Shiroi skinship to Mei was like the type of a dog who loves their master and licks their face. Therefore, Mei often thought that Shiroi did not see her as a woman, but rather as one of his guy friends. 

Mei: ''Are you still thinking about the accident before Shiroi?'' Mei ask him and he choke from the food that he was eating and coughing and drink his water before calm down and look at Mei. ''I forgive you already Shiroi, I know you would never do something as perverted as Kiana as she is a very special case.'' She said and roasted Kiana without knowing it and Kiana was pierced by an imaginary arrow on her head when Mei called her a pervert.

Shiroi: ''Still, I'm very sorry, Mei. I didn't try to be like Kiana or my and Kiana's father, where she has our father's characteristics.'' Shiroi said and Kiana was pierced by another imaginary arrow in her chest and back as Shiroi compared her to her old man and fell to the ground depressed.

Shiroi and Mei looked at Kiana, a little confused as to why she was on the ground.

Shiroi: ''Is everything okay, Kiana?'' Shiroi asked her gently. Kiana looks at Shiroi and has a little tears in her eyes. 

Kiana: ''Because you and Mei-senpai are mean to me! I'm not a pervert! Especially not like our Father! He is the enemy of all women! I'm just showing my love to you both.'' Kiana said while sniffling and wipe then her tears. Shiroi could see that she didn't like being called perverts by him and Mei, and especially not comparing her to their father.

Then Shiroi hugged her and gently patted her head.

Shiroi: ''I'm sorry, Kiana. I didn't mean to be mean to you. I really appreciate your love, but you're just taking it a little extreme, Kiana.'' Shiroi said soothingly and continued to pat her head and Shiroi nodded slowly. ''How about? When you come home with Mei after school, I will do anything for you, I promise.'' Shiroi smiles at her and Kiana was no longer depressed and is now her usual self.

Kiana is very simple-minded and have immediately an idea and making a pervert expression. Shiroi saw the look on her face and felt a shudder as he knew Kiana was about to do something completely indecent.

Shiroi: ''But no naughty things, Kiana!'' Shiroi said, not wanting Kiana to get any naughtier than she already is. Kiana clicked her tongue, unable to use the promise as an advantage over Shiroi to do anything with him, knowing best that Shiroi would never break his promise. 

Kiana may be an idiot, but she's very cunning about these things. 

Kiana: ''Fine... But as long as it's not naughty, that's okay, right?'' Shiroi nods and Kiana smirk and Shiroi sighs, knowing she found a loophole. Shiroi wishes that Kiana would use her brain like this in school too, knowing that Kiana isn't dumb, just lazy, unmotivated and hates study. 

Mei simply smiled as she watched the siblings interact as she enjoyed her life with them.

---------------------------------

Mei PoV

After I went to school with Kiana. People still think of me as the criminal daughter. But I'm no longer interested in they opinion. I need only Shiroi and Kiana as my friends... that's all I need.

I go to my class and Kiana goes to hers. I walk in and they greet me normally and stop treating me like a criminal after Shiroi scolds, but still avoid me because they don't want the people in the other class to hear that they're hanging out with the criminal daughter. They only talk to me when it's necessary.

I mentally sighed since Shiroi isn't with me today as he has something important to do. I already miss him as he is always with me at school. 

???: 'Look at them... Pathetic. They still think of you as a criminal and despise you. Hate them... Hate the world for everything they did to you and your father.' I hear the dark voice in my head again. 

I've been hearing this voice for months and it makes me want to hate everyone, but... Shiroi always shows up in my head and pulls me out of this darkness of hatred. Because of Shiroi and Kiana, I can't bring myself to hate everything. Especially Shiroi, who is my whole world... He gives me his hand and takes me out of my loneliness and shows me how beautiful life can be.

He gave me the reason to enjoy every day...

???: 'You know they will leave you after they find their father. They can't be you forever and you know that.' The voice said.

Mei: 'No, Shiroi, promise me that he will never leave me. He never breaks his promise.' 

???: 'Maybe, but what if something happened to him? Being with you also brings dangers for Shiroi. They will target him too and make his life hell... like an accident that left him in a coma, or worse~' The voice said and I didn't want to think about such things but my mind showed me many horrible scenarios about Shiroi... It just hurt my heart to think about it. 

Suddenly I heard several explosions in the distance. Everyone went to the window and looked outside, then one exploded in the academy. 

My classmates' skin color suddenly becomes paler and they turn to me... They look like zombies from the movies. They immediately ran towards me and I couldn't move for fear.

I was scared, but suddenly I got a headache and heard the voice in my head laughing loudly and my vision slowly started to go black until I couldn't see anything.

When I finally could see again... My classmates were all dead around me, their body parts scattered around the room and I felt nauseous and fell to my knees and vomited. 

???: 'Fufufu~ You should be grateful to me, my cowardly host. I... No, you kill them because they're trying to kill you. It was all self-defense, right?' The voice said and then laughed out loud in my head.

Mei: ''I-i... K-killed... them?'' I asked weakly, looking at the ground to avoid looking at the corpses of my classmates.

???: 'Of course you are the only one here, dear host. Are you not feeling good? You killed them because you hated the look in they eyes that saw you as a criminal. You should celebrate and be happy after killing them with your own hands!

I hugged my knees and felt terrible, I didn't want to kill them... Someone please help me... Shiroi... Please help me.

-----------------------------------

Kiana PoV

After killing my former classmates who turned into zombies, I run to Mei's classroom and hope she isn't infected. I was also relieved that Yuna had moved away, she was my friends and I didn't want to kill her if she turned into zombies.

Anyway, luckily there aren't many zombies in the hallway. I wish Oniichan was here and would wipe them all out with his overpowered abilities that feel like a cheat code. 

It feels more like a plot that Oniichan isn't here, as it would make this level stage pretty easy if we were in a game. I just hope Oniichan comes to us quickly.

I reached Oniichan and Mei class and enter inside while being on guard. I look around and it's just dead zombie corpses with lots of body parts missing. The sight of the corpses shocked me a lot because the way they were killed was very brutal, but I'm already used to it after visiting many infected areas with Oniichan, so it didn't affect me much.

I look for Mei and hope she's okay, but the chance is very slim... Then I heard whimpering and went to the back corner and saw Mei sitting on the floor, hugging her knees and shaking.

Kiana: ''Mei-senpai!'' I run to her and hugged her tightly and was very glad that she is alive. After spending time with her not only at school but also at home, she became someone I love.

Mei: ''Kiana-chan!?'' She looked at me, her dull eyes gaining color, but she seemed traumatized after what had happened here. I could understand it because I had a similar reaction to her after seeing corpses for the first time.

Kiana: ''I'm glad you're alive, Mei-senpai! I was afraid that I would lose you.'' I said, feeling very relieved that she is alive. I break the hug and stand up, taking her hand and helping her stand. ''We should go to the rooftop and wait for Oniichan.'' I said, smiling at her to make her feel better since she still didn't really look well.

Mei: ''But what if something happened to Shiroi? H-he... He could-'' 

Kiana: ''Don't worry about Oniichan, Mei-senpai. Oniichan is strong and something weak like a zombie would never be a match for him.'' I interrupted her and said it proudly since Oniichan was the strongest after all. She looked at me for a while and then nodded.

I walk out of the classroom, holding my bat tightly in my right hand while holding Mei hand in my left. I smashed all the zombies that tried to get in our way on the head, killing them while protecting Mei-senpai. 

I've had no problem fighting zombies since Oniichan trained me... but going outside now would be stupid since Honkai outbreaks like this most likely have Honkai beasts or maybe even demonic beasts nearby. I don't think I can harm them with my current equipment.

After a while we reached the rooftop and closed the door. I panted a little after killing over 20 zombies that stood in my way. Mei sat down after we reached the rooftop and hugged her knees again. She must still be traumatized by what happened in her classroom.

I sat next to her, put my hand on her shoulder and patted her gently to comfort her.

Kiana: ''Mei-senpai, it's okay if you feel sick after seeing something like this. The first time I saw dead bodies, I felt the same way.'' I said as I comforted her she raised her head and looked at me and her eyes glowed dangerously, my instincts told me to run away from her. 

Mei smiled at me and reached out her hand to me and my instinct kicked in and I immediately jumped away from her and was now a few meters away from her.

Mei?: ''Good reflex, little insect, I didn't expect you to react so quickly.'' She said and I could see she wasn't Mei. Mei would never call me an insect or look down on me like that. 

I think for a while and remember what Oniichan told me. A being called Herrscher who wields immense power that could easily destroy a city. 

Kiana: ''Are you a Herrscher?'' I ask her as I stand in my fighting stance with my bat. She grins at me and giggles.

Mei?: ''Yes...I'm not my cowardly host, after months of trying to convince her to hate everything... I was finally able to take over her body because of this wonderful outbreak in the city. I planned to take over her body faster, but you and especially your brother stood in my way.'' 

Kiana: ''Then give Mei-senpai back! I don't want to hurt her beautiful body!'' I said to her, pointing my bat at her. She just laughs at me and it was annoying because she underestimated me.

Mei?: ''You are really a funny insect. I refuse to give up this body because I will use this body to destroy humanity... So what are you going to do, little insect? Kill me?'' 

Kiana: ''Then... I have no choice but to use force!'' I rushed towards her and swung my bat horizontally but she blocked it with her arms and then kicked me but I was able to block with my bat in time and was knocked away from the kick. 

Her physical body is stronger than mine... it will be difficult to beat her. But with the Kaslana style I can beat her. I'm trying to use my bat as a replacement for a sword to use the Kaslana style. 

I rushed at her again and attacked her with a relentless barrage of quick attacks, even using many feints as I attacked. But she dodged effortlessly, as if she had seen this attack before.

Mei?: ''How bored... I've seen that attack from your brother before, but he was much faster than you. You're a pretty arrogant insect if you think you could defeat me with so little strength.'' She said as she easily dodged my attack. ''Tell me, insect, why are you bothering to save this girl? She is weak and cowardly. Without hesitation, she killed everyone in the class. So why?'' She asked me as she started attacking me and I could barely block her fist with my bat.

I jumped back, panting and wiping the sweat from my cheeks. 

Kiana: ''Mei-senpai is kind and caring and has never hurt anyone. She can cook and is super pretty, so she can't be a bad person! And most importantly... she is one of my loved one! That's why it's natural for me to save her!'' I said, throwing my bat away as it nearly broke under her fierce fist attack

Mei?: ''Pretty stupid reason...As you would expect from a brainless insect like you.'' She scoffed and insulted me. It still hurt when she said it because she said it with Mei's face and her voice.

She was now charging towards me at high speed but I was able to react in time and block her fist with my arms and it hurt a lot but I had to endure it. She continues to strike as I try to get used to her attack pattern. 

Then I see an opening and grab her left wrist tightly with my left hand, dodge her right fist and concentrate all my strength on my right palm.

Kiana: ''Kaslana Style: Shock wave!.'' Then I hit her stomach with my palm and she flew into a wall. My right arm feels very strained after this technique. I fall to my knee, panting heavily. I hope she's unconscious. 

But then a lightning arrow hit my legs and I screamed in pain. I try to stand on one leg, but I no longer have the strength to stand up. 

Mei?: ''Not bad, little insect... That attack hurt me.'' She said, slowly walking towards me, her right hand enveloped in lightning. ''But now I'm going to end our little game and kill you and make this body truly mine.'' She raises her hand and swings it down and I close my eyes. 

After a few seconds I opened my eyes again as the attack never came. She held her head and took a few steps away from me.

Mei: ''I will not allow you to hurt her!'' She said and I can feel the kindness in her tone, unlike before which was full of hatred.

Kiana: ''Mei-senpai is that you?! Are you back now?!'' I said and tried to stand up and walk towards her but I ended up falling on the ground.

Mei: ''Kiana-chan! Stay away from me! I do not want to hurt you!'' She yelled at me as she continued to walk back until she reached the edge of the rooftop. ''Kiana-chan... I can't hold her off much longer... I don't want to hurt you or anyone else.'' 

Kiana: ''Mei-senpai, please don't do it! Just try to hold her off until Oniichan is here!'' I said and tried to get back up, but the injury to my legs caused me to fall to the ground again. ''Please don't do it, Mei-senpai!'' I screamed at her.

Mei: ''I'm sorry, Kiana-chan... Please tell Shiroi that I'm sorry that I couldn't keep my promise to him.'' She said and smiled sadly, closed her eyes and fell from the edge and my heart sank as Mei fall.

Then I saw a golden blur pass me, put his left hand on the edge and pulled Mei up with his other hand. 

Kiana: ''Oniichan! You are finally here!'' I screamed in happiness as I saw Oniichan pull Mei up.

Shiroi: ''I'm out of school for a day and you pull such a stunt, Mei... We will definitely have a long conversation.'' Oniichan said, pulling Mei up and placing her gently on the ground. Oniichan comes towards me and heals my legs and my fatigue as the golden light in his palm envelops my body and it always feels so warm.

He smiled at me and patting my head gently. 

Shiroi: ''You did great, Kiana. I'm proud of you.'' He said and smiled at me and I feel much better now and smiled back at him. Oniichan then walks back to Mei and I follow Oniichan behind him. ''So I think we should talk now, Mei...'' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.5K 44
I do not own the art in this book! Exactly what the title says!! Sorry if they are a little crappy this is my first fan fiction ever!! Love all of yo...
42.8K 2.2K 47
The Axel Number one adventurer, the one who has fend off against many opponents, the one that defeats the demon king and also known as the panty stea...
68.3K 2.6K 36
Shiroi Kaslana is a woman who has always desired more out of life than the humdrum reality she finds herself in. To her, the world has always seemed...
39.6K 1.6K 45
(Currently in Season 2 Part 1) "Please Protect her in my stead..." Those are Murata Himeko's last words to her younger stepbrother. After the event o...