Crazy In Love

By thatstorytella

Following the infidelity of her husband, Shawn Carter Aka Jay-Z, Beyoncé decides to live her life as a single... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 |New Beginnings|
Chapter 3 |Meet Again|
Chapter 4 |A New Feeling|
Chapter 5 |VMAS|
Chapter 6 |Stay With Me|
Chapter 7 |Long Haul|
Chapter 8 |I Am... Tour|
Chapter 9 |I Am... Yours|
Chapter 10 |Anoa'i Family Reunion|
Chapter 11 |Heartbeat|
Chapter 12 |Progress|
Chapter 13 |New Home|
Chapter 14 |Unexpected|
Chapter 15 |Soon To Be|
Chapter 16 |Confirmation|
Chapter 17 |(End of I Am...)|
Chapter 19 |Mrs. Anoa'i|
Chapter 20 |Baby Fever|
Chapter 21 |1+1|
Chapter 22 |4|
Chapter 23 |A Second Chance At...|
Chapter 24 |Announcement|
Chapter 25 |Preggo Performance|
Chapter 26 |Decision|
Chapter 27 |Pregnancy Announcement|
Chapter 28 |Aftermath|
Chapter 29 |Closer to Motherhood|
Chapter 30 |Blue Blue|
Chapter 31 |Reunited|
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 |The Queen Is Back!|
Chapter 34 |VMAS... Again|
Chapter 35 |Final Chapter|
Chapter 36 |Epilogue|
Another Beyonce and Roman Reigns Story?
NEW STORY!!!!
Forgive me... Pleeeaaaasssee? 🙂

Chapter 18 |Arrangements|

3.7K 128 6
By thatstorytella

Weeks Later

"Joe, did you get your suit yet?," I asked. Joe stayed silent. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Babe!"

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't have the time to but I'll go get it today," he said.

"You said that last week," I told him.

"I know but I'm serious this time."

"Promise?"

"Promise." Then he kissed me and tried turning it into a make out session.

"Uh no. Go get your suit and maybe we can have a little session. You should've did this a week ago," I told him.

"You should've did this a long time ago," he mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing," he retorted. I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Go get your suit, please," I pleaded, softly.

"Ok. I'm going," he said, giving me another kiss. Then Joe walked out the door. Lately, all I've been focusing on was getting the wedding plans done. My mother is making my wedding dress and JoBug's dress, I ordered the cake, chose my bridesmaids and maid of honor, made invitations, picked the venue and where the wedding will take place. The last thing I want to get done, is asking Sika if he can walk me down the aisle. Obviously my father isn't gonna show up so I want Sika to do the honors of doing what my father should be doing. I got almost everything done and that's the number one thing I'm willing to do. But I figure I talk to Joe about it first. Not only have I been planning the wedding but I have been writing new music to put out a new album next year. I know, I know. I can't be focused on two things at a time especially planning a wedding and writing music at the same time.

I was in me and Joe's room with a notepad and pen on my laptop listening to beats so I could come up with lyrics for the songs I'm writing. I already wrote about four songs already and I know I had to write a lot more. Doing wedding plans and writing music at the same time can be a bitch and stressful. I sighed, paused the music, and took my earphones out. Soon I saw Joe come in the room.

"Hey," he said, getting undressed and putting on a pair of shorts.

"Hey," I said back. Joe joined me in bed and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"What are you doing?," he asked.

"Just writing music," I told him. He paused.

"And planning the wedding?"
I didn't answer. All I did was give him with a innocent look and he sighed.

"Beyoncé."

"I'm sorry baby, I can't help it. One minute I'm doing wedding stuff and then another minute I'm thinking about finishing writing new music."

"Babe, focus on the wedding right now and then write your music because you're gonna be stressed and then you're gonna turn into a bridezilla." He was right. I should just be focused on the wedding plans and then work on my music. I always have a perfect opportunity to write my music.

"I hate it when you're right," I told him.

"You told me that before."

"I know and I'm gonna continue to tell you that for the rest of my life." I turned off my computer and put my music away. I figure now is the perfect time to tell Joe what I want to do.

"So Joe there is something I want to tell you."

"Go ahead," he told me.

"Since my father isn't gonna show up at our wedding and walk me down the aisle, I want to ask your dad if he can walk me."

"That's okay. It's your father's loss that he doesn't want to walk you because you're marrying me which is stupid. I believe he should put whatever he has against me aside and be there on your day but if he doesn't want to then I don't have a problem with my father walking you," he said.

"He's not going to Joe. He told me straight to my face that he wasn't going to," I told him. I didn't know that I was crying until Joe whipped a tear from my cheek with his thumb.

"When was this?," he asked, concerned.

"A couple of days after I confirmed our engagement." It really did hit me like a pile of bricks when my father told me that he wasn't attending the wedding and it broke my heart to the core. My relationship with my father is slowly tearing apart and I really don't know what to do at this point.

My father contacted me and told me that he wanted to talk to me. It's been a couple of days since I've confirmed my relationship and engagement to Joe and I'm very aware and nervous that he wants to talk about me marrying Joe. The whole world knows I'm with someone else. I arrived at his condo and went inside.

"Dad?"

"In here," he called. I walked into the living room and saw my mother, Solange, and my father sitting on the couch.

"What's going on?," I asked.

"Well, I called a family meeting because no one told me about you having a ring on your finger until I saw it on national television. So are you married now?"

"No Joe proposed to me on my birthday and I told mom and Solange not to tell you unless I figure out how to tell you myself, " I told him.

"But you didn't tell me! I found out on national television and Joe didn't even have MY blessing to propose to you," he said.

"I gave him my blessing, Mathew," my mom replied.

"Why did do you do that? You could've talked to me about it first."

"What do you mean "why did I do that"? Can't you see that your daughter is happy? How Joe makes her happy? I didn't come to you because you would've said no and you don't tell her who she can and can't be with, Mathew," my mother replied.

"And can't you see he's not right for her and he doesn't deserve her? She needs to be with Jay. He has all the things money can buy. But Beyoncé is too stubborn not to go back to him."

"Dad, you sound really ridiculous right now. Did you not forget that Jay cheated and had a child with someone else?," Solange said.

"Everyone deserves a second chance, Solange," he said back. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Shouldn't it be MY choice of who I want to be with? All you ever think about is dollar signs. I don't wanna be with a man for his money. I wanna be with a man who loves me. I'm very happy with Joe and that's something you can't see nor respect."

"I just want what's best for you and Joe isn't what's best for you."

"Being with a man for their money isn't what's best for me. I'm not some gold digging whore, Dad. You only want me to be with Jay so you could have a lot more money in your pockets," I spat. He looked at me wide eyed.

"Yeah I know you've been asking Jay for money when we first got married and since Joe doesn't have the same amount of money like Jay, you feel that I shouldn't be with Joe because you want cash handed to you. So I'm just some pawn for you to get a big amount of cash out of Jay's ass, right?" I saw the looks of my sister and my mother and they looked disgusted. It all made sense now. Him convincing me to go back to Jay KNOWING that he cheated and had a baby with someone else, talking about money and trying to ruin my relationship by bribing Joe.

"Are you marrying Joe, Beyoncé?," he suddenly asked.

"Yes Dad. I love him and you're just gonna have to deal with the fact that my heart belongs to him and only him," I told him. I did not want to continue this conversation anymore. It was clear that my father doesn't care and there was no point in talking anymore. I got up and proceeded to walk out of the room.

"Beyonce," he called. I turned around and looked at him.

"Just so you know, I won't be attending the wedding. Not even for your sake." I wasn't surprised that he wasn't gonna attend the wedding and walk me down the aisle but when he said he wasn't gonna be there for MY sake, I was completely crushed. I blinked back the tears in my eyes and walked out of the house. When I got in my car, I completely broke down. I couldn't believe he said that and I realized that, that whole conversation had changed everything.

"No offense but your father is just being a dick," Joe said, causing me to giggle.

"It's his loss that he refuses to walk the most beautiful bride down the aisle," he finished. I smiled and he kissed my head as I snuggled into him.

"You're right. I've tried everything and no matter how much I try, it's pointless. He doesn't care. It seems like I'm just gonna have to let go of my relationship with my dad," I said, softly.

"I'm sorry, baby girl," Joe muttered.

"I'm sorry my father is an asswhole." Joe chuckled.

"Everything is gonna be okay," he said. I sighed and snuggled a little closer to Joe.

"Oh, I sure hope so," I whispered.

~

Two Days Later

I finally built up the courage to ask Sika if he can walk me down the aisle. I didn't want to do it on the phone because I know I wouldn't be proud of myself if I did. So I decided to do it in person. I arrived at the Anoa'i family house. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A couple seconds later, the door opened and it was Sika.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I said, giving him a hug.

"How you been?," he asked, letting me in the house.

"Um, not so good actually." I walked into the kitchen and saw Patricia making lunch.

"Hey Mama Pat." She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Beyoncé." She came over to me and hugged me. Sika came in the kitchen behind me.

"Are you ready for your wedding?," she asked.

"I'm a little nervous but there's one thing that I have to talk to you guys about."

"Ok, have a seat." All three of us sat at the kitchen table.

"So what's going on?," Sika asked.

"Well... I confirmed my relationship and engagement with Joe at the EMA Awards on national television and a couple of days after that my father called me and told me that he needed to talk to me. So I went over to his place and my mother and sister were there as well. So he was mad that known of us told him about the whole engagement and said that he won't be attending the wedding." Patricia and Sika shook their heads in disbelief.

"Are you serious?," Patricia asked. I nodded.

"And why exactly is he not attending the wedding?," Sika asked.

"He thinks I should be with Jay," I told him.

"That's ridiculous. He's not attending the wedding because you and Joe are getting married? He should be there to walk you down the aisle on your special day."

"That's what I want to talk to you about because I was wondering if you would like to walk me down the aisle."

"Are you sure?," Sika asked.

"Yeah because I feel like you're more of a dad to me than my actual father and I would be forever grateful if you would walk me."

"I'd be honored to walk you down the aisle, Beyoncé," he said. At this point, I was starting to tear up. I can't believe Sika agreed to walk me down the aisle on my wedding day and I'm so grateful. I was crying because this is something that my father should have done. Sika is like a father to me and he is a great supportive man.

"Don't cry," Patricia said. They both got up and gave me hugs. I really did need those hugs. I had to let everything out at this point and they kept letting me know that everything was gonna be okay.

~

May 2, 2010 - Wedding Rehearsal

Everything planned for the wedding was officially finished and I'm stress free. I got dressed in a gold tank top, black tights, and black heels. Joe and I and our families were flying out to Italy for the wedding rehearsal. We drove towards the airport and got on the plane. A couple of hours later, we arrived in Italy and we got out of the plane and drove to our location. We decided to get married in Florence, Italy. I mean Joe is half Italian so why not? The wedding was taking place at the legendary, Forti di Belvedere and I was so excited. The wedding was in exactly two days and I just couldn't wait to marry the love of my life already. We arrived at Forti di Belvedere and rehearsed what passage I was walking that lead down the aisle, who was pairing with who, and our marriage vows. After we were done with the wedding rehearsal, we all went out to eat and flew back home to Pensacola for Raw. We would've stayed but Joe had to attend on Raw. Luckily it's taking place where we live.

Monday Night Raw

Joe and I arrived at the arena hand in hand with JoJo on my hip. We got into the arena and we had to go our separate ways.

"I'm gonna get ready for my match, okay?"

"Ok," I said. Then he gave me a quick peck on my lips.

"See you later, JoBug," he said.

"Ok daddy." Then he looked at the two security guards.

"Take care of my girls for me please." The security guards nodded and escorted us to our front row seats in back of commentary and prepared to see what WWE had in store for the WWE universe.

~

After Raw, all three of us went home. It was really hard seeing Joe getting hit with those kendo sticks but JoBug and I definitely had a blast. I bet his back hurts really bad. I put JoJo to bed and went into our room. I saw that Joe was sitting on the bed.

"How you feeling?," I asked.

"My fucking back is killing me," he admitted.

"Let me see." I got on the bed behind him and Joe gently took his shirt off and his back was red. I saw wealths and a lot of other marks. I gently touched some marks and he hissed in pain. I quickly moved my hand away from his back and looked at him.

"Does that hurt?," I asked.

"A lot," he said.

"I'm sorry," I told him and gently kissed the back of his shoulder which thankfully didn't hurt.

"It's okay."

"I'm gonna run you a warm bath to ease the pain, okay?"

"Ok." I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. I started the bathtub putting hot water and bubbles into it. Soon after I filled the tub, Joe came in, got undressed, and went into the tub. He looked so relaxed and peaceful that I didn't want to disturb him.

"Well I'll leave you be so you don't get disturbed," I said. As I was about to walk out of the bathroom, Joe stopped me.

"You know this bath is really great but there's something missing."

"And what's that?," I asked.

"You, baby girl," he told me. I turned around, undressed myself and joined Joe inside the tub. I carefully laid on him with my back facing him and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I realized that I was tired. I wasn't surprised. It's been a long day today. Flying out to Italy and doing this wedding rehearsal and flying back home seeing Joe on Raw tonight. In less than a minute, sleep took over me. The last thing I felt was Joe kissing my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 6.9K 41
For So Long Beyoncé Has Been An Assistant To Mr.Shawn Carter Since She Was Twenty-One Years Old. They Have Grown To Trust Each Other And Become Very...
87.2K 4.1K 22
Beyoncé's womanly instincts tells her that her husband is cheating, but she's afraid to figure out the truth. What is her husband doing when she's no...
13.1K 631 11
Beyoncé wakes up in a hospital bed after a car accident. She finds out that she lost her memory from the last 4 years of her life. It seems like a lo...
95.4K 4.8K 38
Shawn Carter, 36, is in the hospital because his best friend TyTy was in a bad accident. He ends up having to stay in the hospital for a while, lucki...