Fresh Starts: A Flaming Flick...

Per FunniFrog

A fiery place appears in your dreams, a wonderful lucid dream. Only lucky few get to dream this dream, and ev... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1

A/N

32 5 7
Per FunniFrog

This is a spinoff to the "Fresh Starts RP" by Clucktherooster, about the mysterious fire dream spirits. More specifically, Hypnus, a leader lynx of a large cave their comrades like to call, "the waterfall cavern". Most of the chapters (if not all of them), would be about Hypnus and their comrades, before they met a fiery end.

People that have made their own "Fresh Start" books:

Clucktherooster

RoboRaptorwolf

rubric_cube

This book will most likely contain:
・blood
・suicide
・minor swearing
・possibly more
(Don't read if you are sensitive to those topics)

Desc:
A fiery place appears in your dreams, a wonderful lucid dream. Only lucky few get to dream this dream, and even fewer get to remember it.

Fire. Fire everywhere. That's all that Hypnus remembers before they became a dream spirit, cursed upon the hidden cave they so lived in. A flame that swallowed them up, until they became apart of that flame.

(Apologies for making this book before Bolt's book)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.4M 97.5K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
29.6K 667 10
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...
173K 4.1K 93
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
83K 185 11
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️