Future Banned Writer's Coven...

De FBWCBookClub

We are closed to applications but encourage people to apply if a spot opens up! Thank you ❤️ You're in the de... Mai multe

Enter the Portal
Coven By-Laws
Application Form (Closed)
Partnership Pairings
February 2023
March 2023
April 2023
May 2023
June 2023
July 2023
August 2023

Founder's Dedication

96 8 0
De FBWCBookClub

Welcome to our Founder's Page! Here, you can get to know the original members of our little book coven!

craftychicken 
Hey there people,

I'm Craftychicken. I'm a 21 year old writer from the UK. I've been writing for Wattpad for 6 months. I write mainly mysteries and thrillers but I have also tried out a historical fiction. I love reading books off of Wattpad too and if you ever want a book rec, shoot me a message. I love reading mysteries and YA fiction. I currently have four books which are completed and one which is ongoing. If you like a plot driven mystery with a shocking twist check out my books. I do also list any trigger warnings in my books so you know what's in store.

1 also like to think l'm a very sweet person so if I read your books, I won't be harsh, I promise. Also 1 am a little bit of an anxious person (I do have an anxiety disorder) so l'm using this to challenge myself and meet some new friends.

If you do choose to check out my works, thank you so much. Your support is appreciated.
Happy reading <3 x

RobertLHarpur 
Robert Louis Harpur (Rob)
I started writing at 11 finished at 12 after a nasty rejection letter. Mostly read technical books for study and work.

Started writing again when I was 66. Guess I'm one of the oldest on Wattpad. Always been interested in SciFi and Paranormal. That's pretty much why I like to write Mystery/Thrillers with Paranormal and Sci Fi bents.

Currently writing Book 2 of my HereAfter series.

Also rewriting the short story that was rejected when I was 12. Guess I may have been before my time. An autobiography as well because I believe every life is interesting even mine. Haha.

Carlos_G_Peralta 
My name is Carlos, but my family calls me Gabi (Gabriel being my middle name)

I love reading stories about fantasy, sci fi, thriller, romance, and even horror. In my spare time, I weight lift and play video games on an emulator. Right now playing Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga and the first Fire Emblem.

I love listening to hard rock (Breaking Benjamin), metal (In this Moment, Killswitch Engage, Of Mice and Men), and whatever genre Eskimo Callboy is in (club mosh?)

Most of my stories have one thing in common: a glasscase of emotions and a blend of different genres. Kronos (isekai Greek myth) won 1st Place for Fantasy with Skeleton Queen winning 3rd Place in Horror.

Looking forward to reading your stories!

Beetlemaniac 
Hey everyone, my name is Arlo, I'm a trans guy who likes writing fantasy adventures with colourful characters! I'm a huge fan of many mythologies, the main three being Norse, Roman and Greek, which you can see displayed in my two books. I'm also a sucker for queer characters and of course, many of my own characters are queer too. I think it's more than time to be getting that representation out there!

But back to the genres, fantasy and adventure are the deep loves of mine as I mentioned! A chance to unwind, in a new world, something that can tell stories close to our hearts in new ways.

I'm looking forward to being in this book club and branching out into reading all sorts of different books. I think reading is often just as fun as writing, if not more so, and I cannot wait to get stuck into some brilliant stories here!

HappyCoati 
Hey guys! I'm Coati! I'm an anxious and socially awkward French woman, with some Scottish and English family, but I have traveled a bit throughout the years and ended up settling in Guatemala a few years ago, and work here in the humanitarian field. I've been writing random things since I was 7 years old, but I only published my first story on Wattpad in 2021. I'm currently focusing on writing Drugs, Treasons and Other Demons, a thrilling dark romance, but I love to read books from any genre, especially if they have humor in them!

I love to figure out new ways to improve my writing and promote my books on Wattpad, and I love sharing some advice, so if you think you could do with some tips, don't hesitate to reach out!

AnnamitaMuscaria 
I'm Anna. I'm a survivor of many things and a devoted mother of two. I'm also French at heart and write in English. I write from my imagination about things that I chose to embellish rather than describe through the lenses of your normal glasses. I mostly wrote for myself, in my own world between surrealism and poetry.

I just want to get lost in someone world as you would in mine, if you like Greek Mythology, vampires, metal music and feminism ;).

I'm looking forward to read, to learn, to grow and to meet other writers :).

MermaidAriel13 
Hello, my lovelies. My name is Lorraine, Spanish by birth but I live in Belgium. Speak and write about 7 languages and learning Japanese now through anime, but I'm most comfortable with English even though it's not my native tongue.
I finished my novel Fallen Angel a year and a half ago. Took 4 years to complete because of all the research. Wattpad honored me by granting the win in the LGBT awards last Summer in category Fantasy and honorable mention overall.
I am currently working on the prequel which takes place 2000yrs prior to the main story and 5 fanfics are WIP. Got 4 other novels (unrelated to FA) and another fanfic lined up as well.

I'll read anything as long as it isn't fluffy romance, chicklit and teen fiction. I make exceptions for friends and if I'm guaranteed some drama. The darker the story, the better your chances of me liking it - expect much drama and darkness in my own stuff, fair warning.
I mostly write fantasy/paranormal/history and fanfiction. Plot twists are my forte. You'll never expect where I'm going with the story until it knocks you out hehe.

mikrokosmos96 
Hello, I'm Fellycia, but you can call me Felly for short. I'm a non-English speaker, but I'm most comfortable with English and only write in English. I'm 26 y.o. entrepreneur who writes as a hobby. A grown up kid who reads on the bed past midnight, who loves the smell of books, who sees dragons in the clouds and fantasies about a magical world.

I'm mostly an introvert person, but that doesn't mean I can't be a social butterfly when needed. I like to read, I like to write, I like to think, I like to dream, I like to talk, I like to listen, I like to sing. I like to see the moonlight at night. I like to feel music flowing in my ears. I like to daydream about the world of the book that I wrote when I can't sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers, midnight rain, aromatherapy and vintage music. I like things that are out of style. I also like to collect vintage books and vintage dresses.

My most favorite genre is fantasy stories. Mostly about reincarnation, regression, isekai kinda stuff. That is also pretty much all the things that I write as well. But I like to combine these fantasies with the reality of the world that's full of uncertainty and irony and hurt and trauma. I usually recommend my books for adult audiences due to the heavy topics, but there's actually a lot of younger audiences who also read my stories.

I'm a very picky reader, probably because I'm also a writer. So I just couldn't help but pick on everything that I could get my eyes on when I read; from the plot-holes to writing style and mistakes, which actually sucks as a reader since it'd definitely take away from your enjoyment of reading. It's also hard for me to invest myself in a genre that I don't really like, but I still want to give it a try though. Joining a book club like this is also one of my attempts at broadening my view and trying new genres.

idio2stupid 
So hey I'm idio2stupid, a cliche reader who stumbled on watt pad to quench my reading thirst. Iam doing my bachelor's in Maths (Not a topper of course) And beyond reading, my life comprises series, drawings, gossips, lots of music and some studying.

So with a plethora of fictional crushes, l'm living in a fantasy while popping in the real world to read and write at watt pad.

OneWinterNight 
I'm Beck, (OneWinterNight) on WP, but I use Abhorsen as my name across servers and stuff as a tribute to one of my favorite fictional jobs of all time. I'm currently teaching English in South Korea, and I've been writing since I was a teenager (a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away).

While I only have one and a half books up on WP, I have novels in the double digits in various states of editing and completion, and I eventually plan on uploading more. I also have my sights set on self-publishing someday in the near future.

Aside from writing, I read a lot and perpetually start but don't finish tv shows and crafting projects. I love working out, hiking, travelling, art, and attending musicals and concerts. My music tastes range from chorale to metal to kpop, but I'll listen to anything at least once.

My favorite genres to read are fantasy, thriller/horror, and historical fiction (or all 3/4 mixed together), but I tend to write quirky books that don't fit neatly into genres. I am excited to join another book club and read diverse and interesting stories from the WP community!

AshlynLynx 
Welcome to the Coven,

I go by AshlynLynx. Please call me Ash or Lynx for short. I'm a novella writer who indulges in purple prose, wistful and wicked characters. Enjoy your your stay here! And don't be shy. We're all here to improve on even the most inconsequential of things.

One Love.

writergirl81 
I'm writergirl81. That's what I'll go by for now. This is a new experience for me so I'll see how it goes. Lol. Mostly I'm here for support from fellow writers and maybe get some more exposure for my crappy books. I'm kinda anti social and I'm kinda slow at making friends. I enjoy reading, writing (obviously) watching movies, especially if Pedro Pascal is in it. And just chilling out.

Anunimouse96 
We don't know much about Anunimouse96. Author. Enigma. But here nonetheless.

AdrielleReina
Hi y'all! I'm Adrielle.
I'm social on here and Discord, but real life Adrielle is an anxious, introverted mess who likes sweatpants and staying at home with my son, fiancé, two dogs, and one cat. I'm an archaeologist by trade, but work in environmental science now for the government.

I learned to read when I was four and started writing my own books when I was eight. I love writing fantasy, historical fiction, paranormal, horror, and sci-fi stories. Coincidentally (or not), that's also what I enjoy reading.

I'm southern Appalachian and what some would call y'allternative. I identify as a menace and I'm also the weird, young, goth mom (according to sources at my son's school). It is a badge of honor.

I'm kind, but prone to over sharing and gossiping. We all have our flaws.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

244K 5.5K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
405K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
48.9K 1K 93
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
116K 3K 43
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.