The Beetle Rider of New York

Par PatrickEstvo

(Kamen Rider Kabuto OC X Crossover Harem) Toad Skywalker had a complicated life. His parents fought constantl... Plus

Bio
Harem
Harem (Part 2)
Harem (Part 3)
Forms
Prologue: Rise of the Beetle
Chapter 1: First Day
Kamen Rider Thebee Bio
Chapter 2: Enemies Infiltrated
Chapter 3: Meet the Insurgency and Kamen Rider Thebee
Kamen Rider Gatack Bio
Chapter 4: Kamen Rider Kabuto vs Injustice Superman
Kamen Rider Sasword Bio
Kamen Rider Zero-One/Horobi Bio
Kamen Rider Vulcan/Naki Bio
Kamen Rider Valkyrie/Jin Bio
Kamen Rider Thouser/Ikazuchi Bio
Chapter 5: The Harem Starts/Jaune's Redemption
Chapter 6: Never Corner a Stag Beetle
Chapter 7: The Scorpion's Sting
Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto Bio

Chapter 8: New MetsubouJinrai.net Reborn

241 7 1
Par PatrickEstvo

(Some days ago at Union Academy, all students are seen gathered in the auditorium as the Headmasters come to the stage.)

Ozpin: Attention all students, we have called you here for a grave reason.

Sirzechs: Hours after Teams CFVY, JNPR and CRDL got arrested, we found out that another student named Sento Aizawa has mysteriously disappeared.

Ironwood: This takes us to a conclusion... a conclusion that there are spies among us.

Hanzo: And that's not all. Our Pro Heroes Eraserhead and Ms. Joke had decided to retire from their careers.

Nezu: (in mind) Whenever you are, Mr. Aizawa and Ms. Fukukado. Please, be safe.

Glynda: The question is... who is the traitor?

????: Aren't you supposed to mean... who ARE the traitors?

(Everyone turns to Izuku, Shoto, Ochako and Momo.)

All Might: Do you know who are the traitors, young Midoriya?

Yuga: (in mind) Damn, I'm doomed!

(Izuku gets silent, and so do Momo, Shoto and Ochako.)

Endeavor: (stern) ANSWER ME, SON! WHO ARE THE TRAITORS?

(Shoto smirks as he approaches his father and activates his quirk, and then he stabs Endeavor in the gut.)

Shoto: You're lucky I haven't gone for the head... (glares) Enji!

Bakugo: (angry) WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF- Ack!

(Before Bakugo could finish his sentence, he feels a punch through his chest, and turns to see Izuku who is also smirking deviously.)

Izuku: Of all days Karma could choose to bite you in the ass...

Bakugo: (weakly) Deku...

Mina: (shocked) Are you and Shoto the traitors, Deku? Tell me that's not true.

Izuku: Unfortunately for you, Mina... it is! And we're not the only ones!

(Everyone gets confused until they see Momo beheading Eijiro and Ochako slamming some rocks on Iida's legs.)

Ochako: (glares) I should have suggested Izuku to let you die at the hands of Stain back then.

Momo: (smirks) That's right. WE are the traitors as well!

(Then the four gather together and Shoto smirks.)

Shoto: Ciao!

(Shoto unleashes a powerful fire wave which cripples most of the Union Students. And some seconds later, they somehow manage to disappear.)

(Back to Present)

(Izuku, Shoto, Ochako and Momo are seen in New York as they changed their appearances and identities. Izuku is now known as Metsu Hiden, Shoto is now Nakroth Fuwa, Ochako changed her name to Jeanne Yaiba, and Momo has changed to Ikazuchi Amatsu.)

Metsu: You just needed to see Bakugo's face when I punched through his chest.

Jeanne: He was worthless anyway.

Nakroth: So was that sad excuse of a father!

Ikazuchi: Yeah, Union sucks.

(One month later, they went to a space station in ruins.)

Metsu: Those Union pricks never learn, do they?

Nakroth: Sabotaging a space station? That's really low blow!

(Then they see two satellites who are damaged outside, but their AIs are still working.)

(A/N: Pretend it's damaged)

Jeanne: Hey, look... their AIs are still working.

Ikazuchi: Any ideas of what we should do?

Ark: Ever... heard of... MetsubouJinrai.net?

Metsu: (confused) You're talking... to us?

Ark: I was originally created with a purpose... until I was corrupted and taught only to deceive and taunt humanity...

Nakroth: What does it have to do with this... MetsubouJinrai.net?

Ark: They were created by the sole purpose of reviving me... not aware of how corrupt I got until I was ultimately defeated by Kamen Rider Zero-Two.

Jeanne: What happened ever since?

Ark: As the humagears and humans are learning to coexist, the Union Academy... to be more specific, Atlas ruined everything and kidnapped both humans and humagears alike, forcing them to slave work. That's how I learned that it's not humanity which is evil... but the power which corrupts.

Metsu: In that case. I know what we must do!

Nakroth: What should we do then?

Metsu: Starting today, MetsubouJinrai.net will be reborn. We will now stand guard against the malice of this world...

(Then the four high five as the screen fades out.)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

44.5K 1.4K 90
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
82K 4.4K 30
Pluto thai gl novel မြန်မာဘာသာပြန်
176K 3.9K 29
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...
3.3K 146 10
This story isn't your fully typical High School DxD story as the main character may indeed be Issei Hyoudou, but with a twist. While he is still his...