The False Reality

By Starri-Sky

Tired of life, Ali casts a spell to earn the trust of her parallel universe self, Lori. With that they swaps... More

1

2

4 1 0
By Starri-Sky

"Thank you," Lori said before exiting the library. Recently they had found in interest in magic, and she snagged a spell book from the library.

As they sat in the passenger seat, their dad greeted them. "Hey sweetie, got the book you wanted?" "Yeah, I can't wait to read it! Thanks for recommending it."

Lori's dad replied with a "You're welcome" before starting to ramble about the history of mages in their family tree.

~~~~

Lori switched on her bluetooth speaker for her reading playlist as they sat down to start the book.

Right now they felt as though everything was euphoria, and she wouldn't change it for anything.

"Hey, it worked!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
28.4K 99 20
Adam is in desperate need of money and finds out about The Sissy App, an app where you can play games and do challenges for rewards. However, Adam do...
639K 29.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
364K 12.7K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...