The Unbelievable Crime┆✓

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 58: Hightime

9 4 0
By bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

Jungkook opens the door.

He sees Y/N outside.

And promptly shuts the door.

"You coconut head, open the door!" Y/N bangs on the closed door but Jungkook ignores her.

"Jungkook I swear I will kill you open the damn door!" Y/N yells from outside, and Jungkook takes out his phone to put on the most atrocious music he can find.

"This is my last warning, open the door or I'll finish all your banana milk!" Y/N threatened from outside, her voice muffled by the door.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he pulled out a crate of banana milk from under his bed. How on earth can Y/N steal it if it is in his room?

"Jungkook..." Y/N's voice was softer now.

Jungkook decided to ignore it.

"Listen, I don't know why you were so upset over that day, but I...I'm sorry okay?" Jungkook widened his eyes. Y/N apologizing?

Y/N's voice was slow now, and Jungkook had to strain his ears to listen to her over the music.

"I wasn't in my right mind that day. Just like I walked into his room during the fire, I just walked into the woods. I had no idea why I did that, I just did. I'm...sorry...if that hurt you. I didn't mean to I swear..." Y/N trailed off, not knowing what to say next.

"I'm...sorry...again, I shouldn't have gone like that," Y/N whispered, and Jungkook could barely make out the words before he heard footsteps of Y/N walking away.

In a flash, Jungkook had opened the door and was out of the room.

Y/N turned around, confused but Jungkook just hugged her, not saying anything.

"You are my noona, and noona don't say sorry. I just wanted you to realize you have done a mistake, it's over now. I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have yelled at you." Jungkook mumbled slowly.

Y/N laughed.

"You know, this could have been a very cute moment if only Never Gonna Give You Up was not playing in the background."

"It's the best song!"

||

Y/N knocked lightly on the door.

She had apologized to Jungkook, and it felt better doing so. The only people Y/N had ever apologized to were her parents, so this was something new.

"Jiminie?" Y/N asked tentatively.

"He is dead." Came the rough response.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Can I come in?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"For me?"

"No."

"I have mochi."

"Go away Y/N!" Y/N flinched at the loud tone. Jimin rarely raised his voice, and being on its receiving end was terrifying.

"What happened Jimin?" Y/N asked, concerned.

"Why do I have to tell everyone everything? Leave me alone!" Jimin yelled loudly, and a crashing sound came as if something was thrown.

"Jimin! What are you doing?" Y/N frantically turned the doorknob, but it was locked, obviously. Y/N took out the master key she always had with her and unlocked the door.

She had wanted to give Jimin the choice of opening the door, but he was not in a good mood and he would definitely not open the door.

"Jimin!" Y/N sucked in a breath at the scene before her.

A ceramic vase filled with white lilies lay shattered on the floor, and Jimin's hand was bleeding.

As Y/N made a move to check the wound, Jimin snatched his hand away.

"Don't," He wanted dangerously.

"Shut the fuck up and let me see," Y/N pulled his hand to see the cut, and even as Jimin resisted, Y/N pulled him to the bathroom.

"This is why you don't get angry in your room!" Y/N scolded as she took out a cotton bud and antiseptic to clean the cut.

Jimin just stood there with an angry frown.

"Now speak." Y/N glared at Jimin.

"I don't want to," Jimin answered back sharply.

"Then don't. I was here to apologize for my mistakes, turns out you are in bullshit mode. What the hell happened when I was gone?" Y/N asked as she put on a bandage to the cut.

Jimin sighed. He couldn't keep quiet for long, especially in front of Y/N.

"I yelled at Taehyung to go away. And I don't feel good about it. Which is bad. Because it's not like we were best buddies or something, I shouldn't feel like someone kicked my puppy." Jimin said keeping his eyes on his hands.

Y/N grabbed his hands, forcing him to look at her, "I don't know why you yelled, or what exactly happened, but I do know that yelling at someone is not what Jimin does. I know you were, and are, hostile towards the three brothers from the start. But I also know that you had developed a friendship with them, and you don't want to, but it still did."

Y/N put a hand on his shoulder.

"Someone told me if someone is angry with you, the first step is to apologize," Y/N remembered Namjoon's words. It somehow brought a smile to her face. "Even if you haven't made a mistake, the other person was hurt. So you have to apologize."

Jimin blinked.

"Since when did Y/N start talking dreamily?" Jimin flicked her nose.

"Stop it!" Y/N pulled away, laughing slightly.

"You haven't apologized to me though!" Jimin said behind her.

"I gave you free advice," Y/N winked at the male and he rolled his eyes.

"I hate you."

"I hate myself more."

Y/N shut the door as Jimin's laugh rang around the room.

Walking down the hallways, Y/N was smiling without reason. Or maybe she did have a reason? She had no idea. She only knew that her mood was good today.

Y/N paused in her tracks, thinking if she should thank Namjoon for his advice?

Deciding that she should, Y/N backtracked in her path to come in front of the training room. And there he was, standing in front of the dummy, practicing some moves no doubt taught by Jungkook.

"Hey, Namjoon!" Y/N practically skipped into the room, a huge smile on her face.

Namjoon looked bewildered, looking around to check if this was real.

Y/N was smiling.

Not a smirk, and definitely not the venomous smile she always did, this was a genuine smile that made her face glow ten times brighter.

"Thank you for your free advice!" Y/N said, her happiness flowing into her words. "I might have copypasted your free advice to someone else too, but it worked!" Y/N winked at Namjoon, who was already confused by the turn of events.

"I- You- What?" Namjoon asked faintly.

Y/N laughed, the sound ringing like fairy chimes in the room.

"You are funny!" Y/N put a hand forward to ruffle his hair but caught herself.

"I forgot you are not Jimin," Y/N took her hand back, standing in front of Namjoon with a stupid grin.

"I'm...glad my advice worked?" Namjoon said uncertainly. He wasn't sure how to respond when in a single day he had seen Y/N smile, laugh, and then ruffle his hair.

Today's day was weird.

"Stay glad!" Y/N laughed again for no reason.

For a moment Namjoon thought if she was high. She seemed to like it.

"I'm going now, enjoy your training!" Y/N waved at Namjoon and again skipped back to the door.

Without looking back, Y/N flung open the door and walked out of sight, although Namjoon was sure she must have skated all the way to wherever she was going.

Namjoon shrugged at the events of the day and goes back to the dummy.

However, unnoticed by both Namjoon and Y/N, Jin stood by the door, overhearing the whole conversation.

Y/N's behavior was weird, and even he hadn't witnessed it before.

But what concerned him more was how friendly Namjoon had become with her. He knew it was Namjoon being Namjoon, but it still terrified him.

Jin pulled out his phone and dialed Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah, meet me in our room, we need to talk."

Jin hung up and glanced one last time at Namjoon.

"We need to tell him everything," Jin muttered before walking in the direction of their allotted room.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.1K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
341K 10K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
75.3K 3.4K 37
❝ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. ❞ - 𝗝𝗝𝗞 ༺༻ ➳ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst ✦ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...