In love with a Weasley (Charl...

By SEHopeM

Its great being the older sister to the famous Harry Potter. Don't get me wrong I love my brother I really do... More

All about Rory Potter
POA 1
POA 2
POA 3
POA 4
POA 5
POA 6
POA 7
POA 8
POA 9
POA 10
POV 11
POA 12
POA 13
POA 14
POA 15
POA 16
POA 17
POA 18
POA 19
GOF 1
GOF 2
GOF 3
GOF 4
GOF 5
GOF 6
GOF 7
GOF 8
GOF 9
GOF 10
GOF 11
GOF 12
GOF 13
GOF 14
GOF 15
GOF 16
GOF 17
GOF 18
GOF 19
GOF 20
GOF 21
GOF 22
GOF 23
GOF 24
GOF 25
GOF 26
GOF 27
GOF 28
OOTP 1
OOTP 2
OOTP 3
OOTP 4
OOTP 6
OOTP 7
OOTP 8
OOTP 9
OOTP 10
OOTP 11
OOTP 12
OOTP 13
OOTP 14
OOTP 15
OOTP 16
OOTP 17
OOTP 18
OOTP 19
OOTP 20
OOTP 21
OOTP 22
OOTP 23
OOTP 24
OOTP 25
HBP 1
HBP 2
HBP 3
HBP 4
HBP 5
HBP 6
HBP 7
Wedding aesthetic
HBP 8
HBP 9
HBP 10
HBP 11
HBP 12
HBP 13
HBP 14
DH 1
DH 2
DH 3
DH 4
DH 5
DH 6
DH 7
DH 8
DH 9
DH 10
DH 11
DH 12
DH 13
DH 14
2 years later
rewrite
New book

OOTP 5

1.6K 38 1
By SEHopeM

I woke the next morning around five unable to sleep. I grabbed my parchment to leave Charlie a quick message before getting up. Heading downstairs I find Moony and Pad's already awake sat at the table with a cup of coffee each. Moony looks up as I enter.

"Morning Wolf"

"Morning guy's" I sit between them placing my head on Pad's shoulder. He looks down at me.

"Everything okay Sweetheart"

"Just couldn't sleep" Moony hands me a coffee "Thank you" I say sipping it before I yawn. By half five we had been joined by Tonks who looked half asleep as she drank her coffee whilst talking to Moony as well as Mr and Mrs Weasley.

"Morning Aurora, didn't expect you to be awake" Mrs Weasley said as she walked into the kitchen in her purple dressing gown.

"Couldn't sleep Mama Bear" I smile at her which she returns sitting down just as Harry walks in. She leapt to her feet the moment he entered.

"Breakfast," she said as she pulled out her wand and hurried over to the fire.

"M-m-morning, Harry," yawned Tonks. Her hair was blonde and curly this morning. "Sleep all right?"

"Yeah," Harry said.

"I've b-b-been up all night," she said, with another shuddering yawn. "Come and sit down" She drew out a chair, knocking over the one beside it in the process.

"What do you want, Harry?" Mrs. Weasley called. "Porridge? Muffins? Kippers? Bacon and eggs? Toast?"

"Just toast, thanks," Harry said. Moony glanced at Harry, then said to Tonks,

"What were you saying about Scrimgeour?"

"Oh yeah well, we need to be a bit more careful, he's been asking Kingsley and me funny questions" Mrs. Weasley placed a couple of pieces of toast and marmalade in front of Harry before looking at me.

"Have you eaten yet Rory"

"Not yet coffee's enough for me" She narrows her eyes at me slightly before looking at Pad's and Moony.

"We can't make her eat Molly" Moony said to her as she sat down not looking very happy as Tonks starts talking again.

"I'll have to tell Dumbledore I can't do night duty tomorrow, I'm just t-t-too tired," Tonks finished, yawning hugely again.

"I'll cover for you," Mr. Weasley said. "I'm okay, I've got a report to finish anyway" Mr. Weasley was not wearing wizard's robes but a pair of pinstriped trousers and an old bomber jacket. He turned from Tonks to Harry. "How are you feeling?" Harry shrugged. "It'll all be over soon," Mr. Weasley said bracingly. "In a few hours' time you'll be cleared." Harry still said nothing. "The hearing's on my floor, in Amelia Bones's office. She's Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and she's the one who'll be questioning you."

"Amelia Bones is okay, Harry," Tonks said earnestly. "She's fair, she'll hear you out." Harry nodded as I zoned out the rest of the conversation. I was pulled back in when Mr. Weasley spoke.

"I think we'll go now," he said. "We're a bit early, but I think you'll be better off there than hanging around here."

"Okay," Harry said automatically, dropping his toast and getting to his feet.

"You'll be all right, Harry," Tonks said, patting him on the arm.

"Good luck," Moony said. "I'm sure it will be fine."

"And if it's not," Pad's said grimly, "I'll see to Amelia Bones for you" Harry smiled weakly. Mrs. Weasley hugged him.

"We've all got our fingers crossed," she said.

"Right," Harry said. "Well see you later then." He glanced at me as I sent him a reassuring smile which he returned as he followed Mr. Weasley upstairs and along the hall. I grabbed another coffee before heading up to my room much to Mrs Weasleys protests about needing to have some food. After setting my cup down on my bedside table I glanced at the parchment I'd left on my bed to see a message from Charlie

Morning Nova you're up early. Is everything okay?

I grab my quill and reply.

Just couldn't sleep that's all. Today's Harry's hearing

He doesn't take long to reply

He'll be fine

I know, he's Harry. It's just we're still not talking

He'll come around soon, he's just stubborn a lot like you

I am not stubborn

Sure Nova, how long did it take for you to admit you was in love with me

That wasn't stubbornness Charles, that was denial that you would feel the same

True

I miss you. Are you coming to any meetings yet.

I miss you too and not yet I'm sorry

It's not your fault

I know but I'm still sorry. Anyway I've got to get to work. I love you and I'll talk to you later

Love you too Charlie

I place the parchment away in my drawer before grabbing my coffee. After finishing my coffee I decide to have a quick shower grabbing some leggings and a t-shirt I'm pretty sure I stole from George before heading into my bathroom. I get in the shower without looking at myself in the mirror. After showering I quickly dress and put my hair into two French braids before heading back into my room to grab a jumper. As I'm searching for a jumper I hear a knock on my door.

"Yeah" I call out still searching for Charlies jumper.

"It's me can I come in" Bill shouts back.

"Yeah it's unlocked" The door opens as Bill walks in "What's up Pillock" He sends me an unamused look as I continue to search for the jumper.

"I've got something for you"

"What's that" I stop searching for a second to look at him.

"It's actually two things, first is from Remus" He hands me some more cream for my burns and a bar of my favourite chocolate.

"Chocolate, awesome" I take it from him as he laughs.

"Second thing" He walks towards the door and opens it to reveal someone.

"Charlie" I say in disbelief as Bill leaves my room shutting the door behind him. Charlie opens his arms and I happily walk into them as his lips meet mine before pulling away slightly "What are you doing here"

"Surprising you, although I'm lucky to be alive. Remus and Sirius cornered me" I laugh slightly.

"At least you're in one piece" He glares at me playfully before kissing me again.

"I've missed you"

"I've missed you too" I mutter against his lips as my door opens.

"Door stays open and 10 inches between you" Pad's says glaring at Charlie.

"Seriously Pad's"

"Yes seriously young lady" he gives Charlie another glare before walking out.

"Love you Pad's" I call after him and hear him mutter.

"Love you too" I pull away from Charlie making him pout slightly. I walk over to the last drawer I have to check finding the jumper I wanted as soon as I open the drawer making me groan slightly.

"What's wrong" Charlie asks looking at me.

"I've searched every drawer for this jumper and it's in the very last one" I hold up the jumper.

"That's mine"

"Was yours. I'll swap it for the one you're currently wearing though if you want it back" He rolls his eyes at me before pulling off the jumper his t-shirt lifting slightly as he does.

"Enjoying the view there"

"Indeed" He laugh's slightly handing me the jumper.

"You can keep both" He says pulling me to him, his arms around my waist.

"Thank you" I kiss him quickly before pulling away making him pout so I kiss him again.

"10 inches or I get the werewolf" Pad's shouts as he walks past my room again. I pull away from Charlie slipping the jumper I'd just stolen on. Before grabbing his hand and pulling him downstairs with me. I stop outside the kitchen turning to face Charlie.

"Have you told your mum yet"

"Nope lets go do it now" I look at him with wide eyes "Don't worry she loves you" He links our hands before pushing the door open and pulling me in after him. Thankfully it's just Mrs Weasley who looks at us before a smile crosses her face.

"Does this mean what I think it means" She asks excitedly.

"We're together mum" Charlie says as she pulls me into a hug.

"Finally. I knew you two had something" She lets me go and hugs Charlie "Right tea you two?" She asks letting Charlie go as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Yes please mum" He pulls me to sit down next to him, resting his hand on my leg as he continues to talk to his mum for a while. The others start entering the kitchen and sitting down as Mrs Weasley starts making everyone tea. I link my hand with Charlies under the table but he smirks at me before pulling my hand to his lips and placing a kiss on it as Ron looks between us shocked.

"Wait you two. Are you together"

"We are" Charlie tells him putting our hands back down as Hermione just smiles at the look on Ron's face. Pad's walks in sending Charlie a warning glare before sitting down just as Harry walks in.

"I knew it!" yelled Ron, punching the air. "You always get away with stuff!"

"They were bound to clear you," Hermione said. "There was no case against you, none at all"

"Everyone seems quite relieved, though, considering they all knew I'd get off," said Harry smiling. Mrs. Weasley was wiping her face on her apron, and Fred, George, and Ginny were doing a kind of war dance to a chant that went

"He got off, he got off, he got off" I leant into Charlie laughing at them.

"That's enough, settle down!" shouted Mr. Weasley, though he too was smiling. "Listen, Sirius, Lucius Malfoy was at the Ministry"

"What?" Pad's said sharply.

"He got off, he got off, he got off" The twins were still chanting with Ginny.

"Be quiet, you three! Yes, we saw him talking to Fudge on level then they went up to Fudge's office together. Dumbledore ought to know."

"Absolutely," Pad's said. "We'll tell him, don't worry."

"Well, I'd better get going, there's a vomiting toilet in Bethnal Green waiting for me. Molly, I'll be late, I'm covering for Tonks, but Kingsley might be dropping in for dinner"

"He got off, he got off, he got off "

"That's enough Fred, George, Ginny!" Mrs. Weasley said, as Mr. Weasley left the kitchen. "Harry dear, come and sit down, have some lunch, you hardly ate breakfast" Harry looks at me before turning to Mrs Weasley.

"Just a second Mrs Weasley, Rory can I talk to you" I nod and follow him out of the room and into the drawing room we'd cleaned days ago "I'm sorry for what I said, I was angry and I had no right to take it out on you. It wasn't your fault and I know that"

"It's okay Harry"

"No it's not, I upset you Rory by being a dick when all you cared about was my well being and I am so sorry" I pull him into a hug as he wraps his arm's around me, returning the hug.

"I forgive you Harry. You had every reason to be angry" I smile at him "Come on let's get back" He nods and we both walk back to the kitchen. I take my seat beside Charlie who smiles at me as I lean against him, whilst Harry takes a seat opposite Ron and Hermione as they started talking.

" 'Course, once Dumbledore turned up on your side, there was no way they were going to convict you," Ron said happily, now dishing great mounds of mashed potatoes onto everyone's plates.

"Yeah, he swung it for me," Harry said. "I wish he'd talked to me, though. Or even looked at me." And as he thought this, the scar on his forehead burned so badly that he clapped his hand to it. I looked at him slightly concerned. Charlie squeezed my leg slightly making me smile at him.

"What's up?" Hermione said, looking alarmed.

"Scar," Harry mumbled. "But it's nothing. It happens all the time now" None of the others had noticed a thing; all of them were now helping themselves to food while gloating over Harry's narrow escape; Fred, George, and Ginny were still singing. Hermione looked rather anxious, but before me or her could say anything, Ron said happily,

"I bet Dumbledore turns up this evening to celebrate with us, you know."

"I don't think he'll be able to, Ron," Mrs. Weasley said, setting a huge plate of roast chicken down in front of Harry. "He's really very busy at the moment."

"HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF"

"SHUT UP!" roared Mrs. Weasley. Charlie turned to me.

"Nova how would you like to come to Romania with me for a week like we originally planned. I've already spoke to Remus and Sirius about it" I smile at him.

"I'd love to"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
107K 3.1K 88
{Won 3rd place on the Sorting 2021 Competition} A mixture between Harry Potter books lore and Hogwarts: Mystery game A Charlie Weasley x OC story fro...
105K 2.5K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
606K 21.2K 32
Aurora Beauchanan is many things, and apparently being a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is about to be added to that list. Wi...