The Unbelievable Crime┆✓

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 48: It Hurts

13 4 0
By bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

Maria sat on the bench on the porch outside, gazing at the view ahead.

This was one of those days where his memories became too overwhelming to bear, and all she could do was remember them again and again in hopes of getting numb to the pain.

Maria with the boy of her age, both smiling and laughing as they splashed each other in the first rain of the year. The mud caked their clothes but did they care?

Him asking Maria to sit still as he drew a portrait of her but Maria kept making funny faces at him. The portrait came out a bit messy, but she loved it all the same.

Maria twisted her wrist and the pocket knife flew out flawlessly. He clapped his hands and proceeded to teach her how to close it back. She learned it all just to see his proud smile at her, and only at her.

Y/N watched the duo as they prepared a cappuccino coffee for her with a gun on it. The gun turned out to be more like a blob of cream, but she drank it happily. Behind her, the duo was sipping their own coffee, sneaking glances at each other but none of them knew Y/N knew everything.

He and Maria, both were scribbling hurriedly on the revision paper Y/N had set for them to study. Maria had tried a million times to cheat the answers from him, but when she snatched the paper from him, it was her portrait he was trying to hide.

Maria read a book to him as he lay in bed, high on fever. His cheeks were flushed red, just like hers were, not because of the temperature or the fever, but because their hands fitted in each other seamlessly.

The duo giggled inside the cupboard where Y/N had sent them for seven minutes in heaven. He asked her if he could kiss her. She said yes. And even Y/N didn't disturb their seven minutes in heaven which turned to a crying confession only they knew.

He kissed her forehead at night, as she clung to his arm still asleep. His last kiss before he left, not able to glance back in fear that he would never leave. Maria clung to the pillow which was definitely not like his form, but the sleepiness kept her from calling him back.

His bloody shirt was in her hand as Y/N wiped away her tears which kept flowing down mercilessly. The bloody shirt and the kiss on the forehead were his only parting gift till he was gone forever.

A tear rolled down her cheeks as others followed.

It always ended up like this.

Her, crying over someone who she knew would never return.

And she cried and cried until she could cry no more.

Then she got up, wiped her tears, and wished the crying hours would open a little late next time.

It hurt, but she had to bear it.

Their love was always like the sun and moon. Even though they seem to be made for each other, they are yet so so far away.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

The boy smirks in victory as his plan was successful and he could finally relax slightly.

The van he sent was worth it, and the warehouse was destroyed, and even though there were zero casualties, it was still a huge blow to the paranoid Y/N.

Y/N.

The name itself had so much packed in her. And backing it up was her family line.

Song.

Song Y/N.

So much power, in one hand. It was bound to overflow.

But the only problem was, it never did.

Six years, they waited.

Patiently.

One opening, one slip.

And the Song Gang was over.

But this girl of a hundred forces, this girl has kept the gang alive for six years in a row. Not even one failed deal. If anyone tried to betray, they were not alive to celebrate even their failure.

Everyone believed her to die off in a year.

But she survived, and not only survived but created enough allies with enough power to force everyone to bend to their will.

The Jeon Gang and Lee Gang, one of the biggest gangs in Korea were already doing her bidding.

The only gangs remaining were Kim Gang and the Baem Gang, but she never once messed with them.

"Fucking psychopath!" The boy slammed his fist into the table as his associate informed him of the news of Y/N getting a hold of the security details about the van.

He hadn't expected her to think this quickly.

He was pretty sure the van would be caught in flames, but he might have underestimated why Y/N was called Paranoid Y/N.

"She must have definitely put in some hidden cameras to capture the van details, fuck!"

The boy screamed in anger.

His eyes landed on the vase on the table and he threw it to the wall.

The broken pieces fell to the ground with a shattering noise as the floor became wet from the water and the flowers.

He took up the files and threw them away, making a mess of the room.

Heaving angrily, he punched repeatedly on the walls, his knuckles bleeding due to the bloody attacks.

He leaned on the wall to catch his breath, sliding down until he was now sitting with his head between his legs.

In no way he was going to let Y/N win.

No way.

"I would burn her down, just like she did to me." He whispered, remembering the promise he made to himself the day his life was ruined.

Still sitting on the ground, he dialed a number.

The person picked up on the second ring.

"Post the blog I sent you the other day," He ordered.

"The one about the location?" The person on the other side confirmed.

"Yes. Post it. And make sure it reaches every corner, including the police," He instructed.

"Police? That will reveal our ide-"

"Do what I fucking say! Police need to see it! And if your identity is revealed, why the fuck are you a hacker? Who the fuck hired you? Police or me?" He raised his voice an octave higher and the person gulped.

"You, sir."

"Then listen to my fucking orders and post the fucking blog!" He roared.

"Yes sir, yes sir."

He hung up and threw the phone to the side, running a hand through his hair frustratedly.

He knew Y/N was smart.

He knew she was clever.

But what he didn't know, was that his own fucking team was a bunch of losers and were not ready to gamble their life for a shithead of a boss and would gladly reveal the identity to get him in trouble if trouble was to come.

So, the blog was posted.

Shared everywhere.

It reached the police.

And they decided to investigate.

Not about the information in the blog, that was the second priority.

But the sender who posted the blog.

Even an anonymous sender can leave clues behind.

And that's exactly what happened.

The blog was investigated, but not entirely in a way to make the boss happy.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 10.9K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
181K 8.3K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...
73.1K 3.4K 45
"You're showing me photos of a kid. What are these? Is this you? Are these photos of you as a child I've never seen before? Wait, these look too rece...
11.2K 951 39
~ Nerds To Be Mafia Kings? ~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ Highest Ranks: #1 out of 248K on BTS 🥇 #1 out of 121K on Jimin🥇 #1 out of 92.3K on Hate🥇 #1 out...