The Unbelievable Crime┆✓

bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... Еще

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters

9 5 0
bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

Y/N opens her room's door to a series of frantic knocking.

On the other side, Jimin stands, panting heavily with beads of sweat clinging to his face.

"What happened?" Y/N asks, immediately concerned.

"Our Seoul warehouse...is destroyed..." Jimin gulped to steady his breathing. "But they haven't attacked it...exactly..."

"What do you mean?" Y/N ushered him inside the room and handed him a glass of water.

Jimin drank all of it in one go and began explaining the incident.

"Yesterday, at 2:36 at night, our scanners at the warehouse gates detected an unknown entity that was shown to be a van just like ours. Every worker working at the warehouse has an identity logo on the vans that go inside. This van, however, did not have that sticker. So our security systems were alerted, and the van was stopped. It was taken to the elimination ground and checked thoroughly when they realized that this was, in fact, our van, and the fake van was already brought inside. And before they could act on this information, the bombs exploded and the whole warehouse was on fire. The only things we could retrieve were the workers and some of the ammunition, but the whole property is now destroyed."

Jimin sat down on the couch with his head in his hands. "No one knows about the stickers except the workers. And we have bonded them in the code of conduct, so they can never snitch. However, I have started a search for the intruder-"

"No need." Y/N stopped Jimin.

Jimin looked at her with confusion.

"If we look into this matter, it will give the attacker exactly what they want, us being distracted. Instead, I would like you to proceed to plan B."

"Plan B? Right now?" Jimin questioned again.

Y/N nodded in confirmation.

"Let us see how much they know about us. I'm pretty sure they will raid another one of our properties. I want you to change every defense system to plan B. How much time will it take?"

Jimin thought for a moment. "Roughly three hours, because of the amount of data to be updated and the distance between each server and the main server."

"Perfect. They can plan to raid in three hours but to gather the resources that they need, they will need at least eight hours. We have a window." Y/N stated.

"I will head to the lab, if you need anything tell me," Jimin rushed out of the room with hurried steps to reach the lab quickly.

Y/N looked out of the window, at the pond in the garden. She could almost see him patting the seat beside him to make space for her to sit. But she can't.

Because neither he is here.

Nor she is the same.

||

The training is over for now. All four of them have been taught basic defense techniques and attacks, enough for them to survive. Yoongi has ordered them to keep practicing every day, and everyone comes at their preferred time.

Jin and Taehyung come in the morning, guiding each other, and after them, Maria comes with Jungkook.

Namjoon, however, comes in the evenings when there is silence in the training room.

The silence was not the only reason he went in the evenings.

One more reason was that he would not have to confront Y/N awkwardly in the training room again. When they meet there, weird things happen.

Like Y/N training him.

Y/N talking to him.

And most importantly.

Y/N trusts him.

Too many risks in one meeting.

So he better avoid it.

He would rather die alone than confront Y/N again because these meetings lead to a weirdly friendly relationship between him and his ex-kidnapper which is morally, ideally, technically, mechanically, botanically, psychologically, everything-ally wrong.

Alas, not today.

Namjoon opened the door to the room and he promptly turned around in his place.

Right when he thought he would encounter no one, he has accidentally walked in on Jimin and Y/N having a deadly fencing war.

He knew he should have walked away.

But something about the way they moved looked so beautiful he forgot how to leave.

He turned back to stand in the doorway watching the two fight.

Y/N attacked mercilessly, barely giving Jimin a chance to parry.

But Jimin was not one to go down without a fight, he too threw in difficult attacks that were a blur of motion in a normal person's eyes.

Namjoon couldn't track every moment of the fight, but it was mesmerizing all the same.

The way Y/N almost gutted Jimin.

The way Jimin slashed at her feet but she backflipped just in time.

The way her short hair flew all over the place.

It was worth watching.

Y/N was fast and nimble, and Jimin had strength and force. Both use each other's weaknesses in their favor.

Jimin slashed in front of him but Y/N dodged the attack leaving only air in her place.

Y/N pivots on her place, motioning for a kick straight to the guts.

Jimin makes a blocking motion with his arm, but Y/N stalls and pivots in her place, pushing the saber to his neck.

"Yield." Y/N winks in victory as Jimin rolls his eyes.

"I went easy on you." He counters wiping his face with a towel.

"You say that every time." Y/N laughed, the sound echoing slightly in the room.

"Wait, usually my voice comes back to me twice. This time it only came once," Y/N turned to look at the door and caught the culprit, Namjoon who was standing awkwardly at the door.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked, confused. "And how long have you been here? Come in."

Namjoon glances back but enters the room anyway.

"I was going to practice here but you guys were already here so..." The boy scratched his neck in embarrassment.

"So?" Y/N asked distractedly.

"I was watching you guys fight," Namjoon mumbled.

"Why on earth would you stay there looking at our fight?" Y/N asked in annoyance.

"You fight well," Namjoon answered back.

"I fight- wait, what?" Y/N blinked her eyes.

"I said...you fight...well?" Namjoon repeated uncertainly.

"You call this a fight?" Y/N scoffed. "I fight dirty stone-boy. You haven't seen me fight. If you do, you would never want to see me again." Y/N gulped half of her water bottle.

"Don't drink so much water in one go your body needs to fucking cool down!" Jimin took the water out of her hands as Y/N tried to snatch it back and failed.

"What is stone-boy?" Namjoon said incredulously. "I'm not stoned!"

"Remember the day we first met?" Y/N smiled sweetly, dropping it in an instant, replacing the smile with a scowl and an eye roll.

Jimin pulled Y/N with him, to stop their bickerings.

"We are leaving now, you can practice," Jimin told Namjoon as he picked up his towel and phone with him, Y/N in his tow.

Namjoon tipped his head in a small nod as Y/N and Jimin made their way out.

His eyes flew to the sabre stacked in the racks.

He was taught how to use it, but he never learned it wholeheartedly.

And now he really wanted to learn it.

His eyes flickered to Y/N's retreating back, and then to the sabre.

The boy fiddled with his fingers, wanting to ask the question but too scared to do it.

Finally, as Y/N was about to leave the room, Namjoon pushed with all his courage and asked her.

"Y/N, can you teach me how to use a sabre?"

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

46.1K 2.3K 27
What happens when a rude, stubborn, but genius and handsome CEO meets his nemesis who hates everything about him? ...Or does she? "Can't there be a s...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
35K 2.3K 48
After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japan. While trying to lead her life normall...
343K 9K 20
After (Y/N) witnesses a murderer they kidnap her and she is forced to live with 7 boys. Will (Y/N) get out of there ? Or will she fall so deeply in l...